• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

TTF - Feathertime 23 (f/f wrestling-tickling) PART 2

korn_ste

TMF Expert
Part 2 of this edition of Feathertime,

LH: “He’s mine now? What is Trish talking about? And where is Steven?”
JL: “My guess is that was him on the phone – something’s going on but no one knows what”
LH: “Here comes Linda and she is set to fight Hannah tonight – we all know the rivalry between these two”
JL: “Yes back the Rival Crew used to torment the 3 L’s”
LH: “But now Hannah is friends with Julie Jailbird she’s changed her image”

Linda Smith {VS} Hannah

Linda entered the ring wearing a silver top with a white skirt and white knee boots, she prepared herself as Hannah was about to make her entrance,
‘Growing on me’ by the Darkness broke out and Hannah ran down to the ring,
She wore a black and gray stripy jumper with blue baggy jeans and gray trainers,
DING DING!
JL: “Here we go and this long feud takes a new direction as Hannah watched the Rivals destroyed by Linda and friends”
LH: “No doubt Hannah will be looking to put on over on Linda”
Linda and Hannah clashed in the middle of the ring – Linda flipped Hannah onto her back and began to tickle her sides intensely,
“YEEAAHHAHAH HAAHAH HAAA EEKK NOOO IT TICKLES SO MUCH” Hannah cried,
Linda struggled to hold Hannah down as she kicked her legs frantically, this time Linda dug her fingers deep and massaged Hannah’s sides – this caused even more high-pitched giggles as Hannah broke out into hysterical laughter,

LH: “Linda gains the upper hand here, the little red-head has an infectious laugh”
JL: “Your telling me… It’s gotta be one of the cutest laugh’s I’ve ever heard”

Hannah kicked and struggled and eventually wriggled free – Linda chased after her and locked her legs under her arms,
This time Linda went straight for the feet and tried to un-strap the Velcro on Hannah’s shoes, but the redhead kicked out and knocked Linda in the chin,
JL: “Hard shot there, which has caught Linda by surprise”
LH: “Gotta be quick to recover though Hannah has pulled a feather from her pocket”
Linda stumbled to her feet only to be greeted by Hannah, who shoved her into the corner and began to stroke the feather on her neck,
Linda began to crumble and her legs went weak – the sensations on her neck caused her to giggle and collapse to the floor, Hannah then dived in pinning her to the floor – while putting her knee’s on Linda’s shoulders she continued to use the feather on her neck, this made Linda curl up with laughter and Hannah knew she had got her now,
At this point Hannah pulled up Linda’s top and used the feather on her upperbody, Linda cackled into a fit of laughter,
“EEEKKK YAAANOOO YAYAYA HAHAHAHAH GEDDOFFFFF HAA HAA AARGHH HHAHAHA” cried Linda,
Suddenly Linda kicked her back and tried to recover, Hannah got to her feet and moved over to Linda again – this time she picked her up by her hair and shoved her into the corner – she began to attack her with a series of upperbody tickles going for the ribs, sides and underarms,
Linda tried everything to protect herself but was being tickled from all sorts of angles,
JL: “Hannah using her hands to attack Linda with some great shots”
LH: “Linda is looking flushed, her face is red with all the laughing she is doing”

Hannah suddenly reached into her pocket – she pulled out what looked like a black sock, she put it on her hand like a puppet and suddenly shoved it in Linda’s mouth,
LH: “Mankind’s very own Mandible Claw used by Hannah with what looks like one of her own black socks”
JL: “I sure hope she has washed it”
LH: “My guess Jason is she hasn’t that why Linda is gagging on it”

Linda kicked out and stopped Hannah from continuing the disgusting onslaught, and suddenly Linda was able to execute her own devastating move – as Hannah bent over in pain from the kick, Linda was able to get her head in between her legs and get her into the Pedigree,
Slamming her head to the mat Linda pulled off her finisher – She then sat back and looked at her downed opponent,
JL: “Linda has won, the Pedigree has finished Hannah off”
LH: “I don’t think this one has finished just yet Jason”

Linda looked under the ring pulling out some rope and a table, Linda started to tie Hannah up – binding her wrists,
Then she put her on the table and started to remove her trainers,
Linda pulled back the Velcro and slipped her trainers off – then she started to stroke Hannah’s socked feet,
Hannah was slowly arousing and giggled as she felt Linda tickling her feet, she felt her hands tied together and realized she was in trouble,
Linda made sure Hannah could not roll off the table and continued her torment on Hannah’s upperbody – lifting up her jumper and attacking her sides,
“YAA HAA NNOOOOOO NOOO HAAA IT TICKLES HAA HEE HAA HHAA HEE HEE HAA”
Hannah cried out as Linda tickled her sides immensely,
Linda then rolled Hannah off the table and attempted a pin,
1………………..2……………………(kickout)
JL: “Close call for Hannah, Linda only got a 2 count”
LH: “Hannah is still tied up so I’m not sure how this one will pan out now”
Linda picked Hannah up but somehow Hannah found the strength to elbow Linda – and then again knocking Linda back,
Suddenly Hannah dived towards the referee pleading for her hands to be un-tied, the referee helped and Hannah was freed,
Linda got to her feet and grabbed Hannah again this time she slammed her into the turnbuckle, and then got her in a DDT slamming her head to the mat once more,
Linda then pulled Hannah up and put her onto the table – she positioned her central on the table and climbed the turnbuckle,
LH: “Linda’s going for a high-risk move but it will finish Hannah for good”
JL: “In my opinion not a good idea”
Linda dove from the top but Hannah moved at the last second – sending Linda crashing through the table and crumbling on the mat,
JL: “Oh my god! Linda has swan-dived through the table and Hannah gets away scott free”
LH: “Linda has blown it”
JL: “Hannah is picking up that rope, surely not… not now… Linda is helpless”

Hannah grabbed the rope and tied Linda’s knee’s together, then she un-zipped the long white boots of Linda’s, one by one she slid them off and then used more rope to tie Linda’s ankles together,
Hannah beamed with confidence as she trapped Linda’s ankles between her legs and started to tickle her feet,
Linda bolted up and screamed with laughter – she struggled frantically and waved her arms trying to get at Hannah, but it was no use the redhead had got her tied tight and could tickle her for as long as she liked,
Hannah giggled as Linda squealed with hysterical laughter – there was no escape and her poor soft soles were being tickled hard and fast,
She felt Hannah scribble her fingers all over her sensitive soles and knew there was no way out now,
Linda couldn’t take it much longer and her ticklish feet were being tortured – she had to quit and banged the mat hard quitting out of the match.

DING DING DING!
JL: “It’s over Linda quits and Hannah picks up the victory”
LH: “Hannah looks so pleased she has won – it’s her first ever solo victory and I think she earned this one”

Backstage Claire stood outside Kim Chambers office – she looked exhausted and angry,
KC: “Come in Claire, how are you doing?”
C: “Not very good Kim, I’m rather confused and angry”
KC: “What’s up?”
C: “Have you seen Steven?”
KC: “No but I understand Trish Stratus may be involved”
C: “Is she here?”
KC: “Errm… yeah but I don’t recommend you two get involved”
C: “What?”
KC: “Well I’ve got you two matched up in a fight next week on Feathertime 24”
C: “Why?”
KC: “It seems I had a phone call from Steven yesterday requesting it”
C: “I… I don’t get it”
KC: “I suggest you find Steven but steer clear of Trish”

Claire left the office confused – but suddenly her phone rang, she had received a video message,
She opened it to find Steven bound to a chair – he was struggling and Trish Stratus was next to him, she explained that Steven was a little tied up and wouldn’t be able to help her in the title match,
C: “That bitch – this was dated on the night off the title fight – that’s why she came from his dressing room smiling”

JL: “Seems Claire has found out why Steven wasn’t able to help her”
LH: “Steven was tricked – Trish offered him what he wanted but must of used her devious ways to tie him up in the process”
JL: “Question is will Claire forgive Steven? He shouldn’t of even got involved with her in the first place”

Gwen Stefani {VS} Jakky (No.1 Hardcore contender match)

LH: “Our final match tonight see’s Gwen take on Jakky”
JL: “Yes and Jakky the former Hardcore champion will be desperate to get back at Claire”
LH: “Here comes Gwen Stefani”

‘What you waiting for’ blasted out and Gwen came down the aisle wearing a frilling white dress with white stockings and platforms,
She strolled down to the ring and waited for her opponent,
‘Tainted love’ by Marilyn Manson blasted out as Jakky came down the aisle,
Jakky got into the ring and stared at Gwen hard – Gwen smiled and grabbed a micophone,
G: “I can see your eager to get me so why don’t we get straight to it here?”
Jakky looked confused but intrigued,
JL: “What is Gwen plotting now?”
LH: “Who knows but it sounds like she wants to get on with the tickling”

G: “How about we ditch the shoes and get fighting? It will save a lot of messing about, I’ve got these platform’s which are strapped all the way to my knee’s, and you have got knee high boots with more buckles than I can count”
Jakky grinned and put her hands on her sides,
Gwen put the microphone down and started to un-strap her platforms,
Jakky seemed dubious at first but then obliged by un-buckling her boots,
The crowd went wild as the two stars were taking off there shoes,

JL: “Gwen is right this will save so much time, non of the jossling for advantage to remove the shoes – this means neither star is safe from a good foot tickling”
LH: “Jakky must be insane, surely Gwen has a plan if she has suggested this”

Gwen slipped off her white platforms after un-ravelling the long straps, Jakky also slipped off her boots,
DING DING!
The match began and both girls circled the ring barefoot – Gwen bounced around waiting for Jakky to attack, and after a short while Jakky pounced diving in – but Gwen dodged and moved around silky bouncing on her tip-toes from side to side,
Jakky got to her feet and charged again this time spearing Gwen knocking them both to the ground,
Now Jakky had got on top as was slapping Gwen around the head – then she managed to use her knee’s to pin Gwen’s arms to her side,
Gwen started to panic when Jakky’s fingers wiggled around her upperbody – Gwen couldn’t hold her laughter long and soon began giggling uncontrollably, she struggled to get free but her arms were stuck tight and Jakky was tickling her ribs hard and fast,
Gwen was kicking her legs trying to work her way free but Jakky was too strong,
Suddenly Jakky grabbed Gwen’s arms and now pinned her down using her knee’s to hold her shoulder’s down,
Now Gwen’s underarms were open to attack and Jakky took full advantage of it – she tickled and ran her fingers across Gwen’s underarms leaving her victim squirming with laughter,
JL: “Gwen is in deep trouble and Jakky is loving every minute of this”
LH: “Gwen is banging her feet against the floor but she can’t stop Jakky from torturing her underarms”

Gwen made a desperate effort to free herself and tried to roll her whole body over, Jakky stayed on top of her but now Gwen was on her stomach – Jakky spun 180-degree’s and now used her own legs to pin Gwen’s arms to the mat – then she grabbed Gwen’s feet and held them against her chest with one arm,
Gwen struggled again but was getting weak because she couldn’t over-power Jakky, and now the goth had got Gwen’s feet trapped and used her free hand to tickle her beautiful soles,
“Noooo not my feeeeeeeeeeeeeet HA HA HA HA OH MY GOD NOOO STOP IT HA HAAHAHAHA HEE HEE HEE HE HAHHAHAHAA YAAH AHAHAA OH NOOOOO” Gwen screamed,
JL: “Gwen is in trouble here….. if she doesn’t get out of this hold soon she will have to quit out”
LH: “Problem is Jakky is a lot stronger and it was Gwen’s idea to remove their shoes”
JL: “Bet she wishes she hadn’t suggested that now”

Gwen continued to struggle as Jakky teased her soft soles with her long nails – Jakky knew Gwen was losing her mind as she watched her toes curl and flex at every gentle touch from her fingers,
And it wasn’t long before Gwen was begging for Jakky to stop – she screamed and pleaded trying hard to kick free her legs,
“Your loving this really Gwen… If not you why don’t you quit?” Jakky taunted,
“Ha ha no I’m not yaa haaahaa stop tickling my feet you bitch! Eeehee hee noooooo not there yaa hahaahahaaa” giggled Gwen,

Gwen made one last push for freedom and managed to get her arms from under Jakky’s legs – and now she was able grab Jakky’s barefoot – and she quickly started to run her fingers all over Jakky’s left foot,
“Argghhh get off!” screamed Jakky,
Gwen tickled as hard and fast as she could knowing this was the only way to stop Jakky,
And soon enough Jakky began giggling and pleading for Gwen to stop,
JL: “This is awesome! An all out 1 on 1 foot-tickle fight!”
LH: “But who will quit first?”
JL: “I hope neither quits and they keep this up all night”
LH: “You would!”

Jakky could no longer tickle Gwen’s feet at a furious pace and soon slowed down – she hated her own feet being tickled and was crumbling from Gwen’s awesome tickle method,
LH: “I’d say Gwen is winning this one, from being floored and tickled Gwen is fighting back in style”
JL: “Yes and her style has certainly got Jakky giggling all over the place”

Jakky couldn’t take it any longer – the torture on her own feet was enough to stop her from attacking Gwen’s – and she let go to try and turn round to stop Gwen,
But now Gwen had seen her chance to get up and away and flipped bucking Jakky off her back and onto the mat,
Jakky was now holding her foot in ticklish submission – this gave Gwen the chance to stagger to her feet and regain some composure,
Next Gwen ran of the ropes and bounced back drop kicking Jakky in the chest as she stood up,
JL: “Gwen has found some momentum and is on the attack”
Jakky quickly got up to see Gwen run off the ropes once more – but this time Jakky stuck out her foot and clobbered Gwen straight in the face with her foot,
LH: “Big boot style kick just like the big-man Kane”
JL: “Gwen certainly got the juicy side of that one! Ha ha”

Gwen was now down and dazed giving Jakky the chance to regain the advantage – she pinned her to the mat,
1………….2……………3 (no it was a kickout)
JL: “So close!”
LH: “Gwen was lucky there!”

Jakky grabbed Gwen and threw her into the corner hitting the turnbuckle hard – Gwen slumped with her back against the ropes and Jakky grabbed her again,
This time she lifted her onto the top turnbuckle – Gwen’s feet resting on the 2nd rope as she sat on the top rope,
Jakky now reached behind and pulled Gwen’s legs back forcing her to fall forwards – now Gwen had her legs over the top rope as her body pressed against the turnbuckles,
JL: “Unique move and Gwen is in all sorts of trouble here”
LH: “Wait! What’s she up to now?”
Jakky now pulled out a length of rope and lassoed it around Gwen’s ankles – she then held Gwen’s legs in place and started to tickle her feet once more,
“OH MY GOD! Get me down from here! No don’t… ahhaahaa haaa haa that tickles you bitch” Screamed Gwen,

Gwen struggled trying to un-hook her legs from the top rope but Jakky had hold her tight – the referee had seen enough and demanded that Jakky let her go,
JL: “There really should be some clarity on the rules of a normal TTF match – can extra rope be used? And can the ropes be used to restrain your opponent?”
LH: “One for Kim Chambers I think Jason”
JL: “Yes! Definitely”

Jakky refused to let go and continued her torment,
Suddenly the crowd jeered as someone sneaked from the side of the arena,
LH: “What is Avril doing here?”
JL: “She isn’t scheduled tonight…”
LH: “Wait a minute!”
JL: “Oh no she’s got a chair”

Avril sneaked up and smashed the referee in the back of the head – Jakky turned to see the blunt side of a chair hit her straight in the head,
JL: “My god! Avril has lost the plot…. Destroying everyone in her path!”

“Get me down Avril” Gwen pleaded,
Gwen had now slipped but her ankles remained suspended to the top ropes,
Avril moved across and slowly ran her finger from Gwen’s toes down to her heel,
“WHAT ARE YOU DOING?” cried Gwen,
“Just playing dear, your feet are so cute Gwen… have I ever told you that?” Avril teased,
“Have you gone insane? Un-tie me…. NOW!” Gwen yelled in anger,
“Ok… Ok… calm down I was just messing around” Avril replied disappointed,

JL: “This is wrong! Avril can’t just interfere and help Gwen out”
LH: “Your right Jason, Avril should be banned and Jakky should be awarded this match by default”

Avril un-tied Gwen and then they both grabbed Jakky – Avril grabbed some more rope from under the ring,
Now both girls were tying Jakky up – they bound her ankles and wrists behind her back and put her into a hog-tie,
JL: “Oh come on! How can this be allowed?”
LH: “Well this is the TTF and if it involves someone getting tied up and tickled what can be wrong about it?”
JL: “Good point Lisa… Damn! Didn’t think of that”

Jakky woke with a huge headache – but then she felt the binds which held her and knew this was going to be bad,
“When the referee wakes it’s all over hunny” Gwen taunted,
The she began tickling Jakky’s feet scribbling her fingers all over her soles,
Avril made her exit as the TTF fan’s booed and jeered her all the way up the ramp,
“NOOO HOOOOOO HHAAA HHAAA NOOO STOP EEEET HEEH HAHAHA YAAAHEHHAHAHAA” Jakky cried out as her feet were tickled immensely by Gwen,
The referee began to stir and Jakky knew to end it she would have to quit out – and she couldn’t take much more and began to instantly plead to the referee she quits,
“I QUIT! I QUIT! Make her stop pleeeaaasssseeee!!!!” cried Jakky,
The referee was groggy but looked up to see Jakky calling for it to end and he called for the bell,

Gwen stood up and the referee held up her hand in victory,
LH: “Gwen can’t win without cheating!”
JL: “Not like it’s the first time either! She’s has cheated another tick onto her win record”

Gwen’s music played and she danced around celebrating,
Suddenly the referee cleared his head again and realized Jakky was the one tied-up,
He then quickly went over to the ring announcer and discussed what happened,
JL: “What’s going on now?”
LH: “The referee isn’t happy with something”

Referee Chris Mayo then called for a re-decision – he awarded the fight to Jakky – disqualifying Gwen for Avril’s interference,
Gwen was furious and grabbed a microphone “NO….. NO…. if a referee awards a match and raises someone’s hand THEY WIN! No two ways about it”

Now Kim Chambers was at the top of the ramp,
K: “NO GWEN! You and your little friend cheated we all saw it! And I’m making the final decision….. The winner of this bout is…. JAKKY!!!”

Gwen was boiling over and slammed down the microphone she grabbed her platforms – then she stormed up the ramp pointing at Jakky signaling her time would come,
Referee Mayo helped un-tie Jakky and she stood up to celebrate,
JL: “Well Jakky wins and what a strange match”
LH: “Let’s hope Gwen learns her lesson and tries to win fair in future”
JL: “Unlikely”

The Camera panned backstage to find Claire in the parking lot – she had saw Steven entering a car and ran up to stop him,
C: “Hey! Wait!”
Steven opened the door of the blacked-out limousine and got out,
S: “Hi Claire how are you?”
C: “How am I?… how are you? What happened last week?”
S: “That’s why I came here – but I couldn’t find you, I lost my phone…”
C: “I saw what Trish did to you… I’m so glad your ok… I was worried she may of hurt you”
S: “Look I’m really sorry about last week, Trish tricked me and I wasn’t able to help you”
C: “It’s ok… But Kim said I have to face Trish next week on Feathertime 24.. she said you had set it up, is that true?”
S: “Yes that’s what I wanted to talk to you about, we have to get revenge on her”
C: “No problem! It will be my pleasure”
S: “I gotta go but here’s a card with my new number, ring me and we can sort all this out for next week”
C: “Ok thanks, watch how you go”
Claire kisses Steven on the cheek and walks back to the changing rooms,
The window on the car winds down and Steven stares at Claire with an evil grin as she walks away.

THE END.

** Feathertime #23 ** Tickle Torture Federation (TTF050)
http://uk.groups.yahoo.com/group/the_ttf/

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back