• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Masked Tickler (the next installment)

Masked_tickler

TMF Poster
This is part two of the on going saga. Hope you like it.

The New Sidekick

The following morning Officer Tamara Leu’s Shift ended and she left to go home for some rest. She wasn’t due back on duty for a couple of days and she was looking forward to some down time. The whole way home she couldn’t get the thought of the Masked Ticklers voice out of her head. Deep down she felt that it was the voice of Brian Thompson one of the Cadets in her class back at the academy. The similarity was too uncanny, she and Brian were good friends back at the academy, but Brian had dropped out suddenly 2 weeks before graduation and she lost all contact with him…but that voice, it had to be him.
Tamara remembered that Brian’s family had been very wealth and had a mansion somewhere close to the city, if anyone would know about Brian they would.

Tamara rested at home and then got up in the late afternoon, she decided to go pay the Thompson’s a visit and see if she could track down Brian’s whereabouts. She got in her car and drove off to the city limits where the Thompson’s were to have lived. She drove down a long two-lane road with large oak trees lining each side. Off in the distance she could see a large mansion, she slowed down as she approached the entrance driveway to the mansion. Above the private driveway was an arched sign that read “FeatherWood Manor”. The Mansion was still some mile and a half away so she turned in and continued on. Half way up the drive she noticed something strange, there was some kind of break in the ivy-covered fence that bordered the private drive. She pulled her car over to the side to get a better look. As she approached the break in the fence she could see that there was another driveway that seemed to lead off to a large wooded area away from the mansion. She climbed through the break and started walking down the cobblestone drive towards the woods. As she reached the wooded area, there was another stone fence that stretched the length of the woods in each direction, the drive seemed to keep going into the woods, but the fence was in the way. The fence was too tall to try and climb, Tamara decided to head back, as she turned around she stepped on the trip stone in the road and behind her a section of the fence lowered revealing a large dark tunnel leading down. Tamara’s curiosity was at its peak right now, there was no way she was going to turn around now. She headed down the long passageway, her heels click clacked on the stones as she walked, the tunnel was dimly lit and in the distance she could make out some opening. She walked for another 200 yards and then she paused. Directly in front of her was a large lit cave, in the middle stood a black Prowler, in the back of the cave were several computers, to the right side was what looked like a laboratory with test tubes, flasks with colored liquids and burners. Without thinking she started to walk into the cave as she cleared the opening to the tunnel she tripped the alarm system. Behind her large steel doors closed the tunnel. Lights flashed and a speaker kept blasting “Intruder Alert! Intruder Alert!”. She knew that she had to hide, but there were no places to hide just a big open cave.

Meanwhile…

Back at FeatherWood Manor, Brian was out relaxing by the pool with a cup of coffee and the daily newspaper. He was calmly reading through the headlines “Golden Goddess gets the Giggles as Masked Tickler gets the goods”. Suddenly his remote alarm watch starts to buzz and flash.

“Hmm, someone’s stumbled into the Tickle Cave. Well, the Security system will take care of them, I’ll deal with them when I’m done with my Coffee” he said to himself.

Tamara frantically tried to either get out or find someplace to hide. Suddenly a spotlight beamed down on her from the roof of the cave. She tried to make a quick dive under the Prowler, but unfortunately it was too low to the ground and she found herself stuck with her legs sticking out. She had dressed herself in tight black pants and a loose fitting blouse with high heels. She tried to free herself, but couldn’t get any traction with the heels on. Then over the speakers she heard, “Intruder located”.

“Uh Oh” She thought to herself

From the ceiling of the cave two long mechanical arms dropped down, they wrapped around each ankle and pulled her out and then held her upside down in the air. Once out in the open two more arms lowered and wrapped around each wrist, they pulled her up horizontal to the floor facing the ceiling. She then heard “Scanning Intruder”, Like something out of a Laser light show, Lasers ran down the length of her body and back up. “Scan complete” cane over the speakers, Tamara struggled trying to break free, but it was no use.

What she saw next sent a chill up her spine. Again from the ceiling, two more arms lowered, and these arms had rubber hands on the ends. They came down and ripped open her blouse, as she kicked and struggled one of her shoes fell off to the floor, and one of the arms then went and took the other shoe off. Tamara felt she had nothing to loose, she was definitely caught so she started to call out for help.

“Help, Somebody! HELP ME!!”

The two arms with the hands moved up and began wiggling and squeezing Tamara’s exposed sides, this caught her off guard and she began to laugh.

“HEY, AAAAAAAAHAHA STOP AHAHAHA NO DON’T AHAHAAHHAHA HELP AHAHA MEEEE!”

Tamara twisted from side to side to avoid the hands as they tickled her, but as she twisted to one side one hand would attack then twisting to the other side the other hand would tickle her. The hands felt like real fingers they wiggled and tickled up her ribs and back down, as they poked between her sensitive ribs she would let out a squeal.

“Eeeeeeeep HEHEHEHE AHHAAHAhahahahhahaEEEEP! HAHAHAHAHA STOP STOP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA it TICKLEEEEEEESHAHAHAHAHA”.

This went on for 10-15 minutes, Tamara was laughing and twisting back and forth. The hands came together and the fingers wiggled wildly over her tight bare tummy, which sent her into a fit of giggles.

“Hehehehehehe hehehehehehe hehehehehehehe hehehehehehe heheheheheahhhahahahhehhehahah”

Back at the Mansion, Brian had finished his coffee and finished reading the paper. He was in his room getting dressed and he checked his watch.

“Well, whoever the intruder is, he should be getting a good workout about now. Oh, I forgot to feed the dogs, better go do that before they start causing problems.” He said heading downstairs and out to the Kennels.

Tamara was definitely getting a workout, the fingers tickled back and forth across her tummy and out to each side. All her focus was centered on the tummy tickling she was getting, she didn’t notice the other two arms that were now lowering from the ceiling. These two arms instead of rubber hands on the end had several feathers grouped together and they were targeting Tamara’s barefeet. With pinpoint Laser targeting the arms tracked Tamara’s wiggling feet. The feathers started to twirl slowly on the ends and then made contact with each sole. Tamara burst into frantic laughter as the feathers flicked and tickled her helpless feet.

“OH! OH NO NONONO AHAHAHAHAHAHA NOT MY FEEEEEEET AHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAAHHAHHAHA PLEEEAAAAAASE AHAAHAHAHHAA HELP ME AHAHHAHAHAHA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHA STOOOOOOOOOP!”

Her toes and feet curled trying desperately to avoid the feathers, she tried her best to kick her legs but the arms that were wrapped around her ankles prevented her from moving her legs. The fingers tickling her tummy had made their way to her sides and were now spider walking up her ribcage to her armpits. Tamara had always been ticklish, but she’d never been held down and tickled like this before, being unable to move seemed to make it worse.

The Fingers had made their way to her armpits and were wiggling and vibrating right in the middle as if they knew where she was most ticklish. The feathers were still doing their tickle twirl on her feet, they were now tickling the tender under sides of her toes. If she had been given a break she would have realized that coming down here was a big mistake, but as it was she had lost almost all her strength from laughing. It was all she could do to twist from side to side as the fingers explored her armpits.

“AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA SSSSOMEBAHAAAHADY AHAHAHAHHEHEHEHEH HELPPP AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH PPPPPLEEEEEASE MAKE IT STOOOOOOOOOP AHAAHAH OH OH OHOHOHOHOHAOHAOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA” She screamed and pleaded.

Just then Brian had entered the cave from the secret entrance. He casually strolled over to the captive-laughing intruder.

“Well, are we having fun?” he asked

“AHAHAHAHA NO!! PLEASE MAKE IT STOP, I’M AHHAAHAHA GOING TO PEE AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE” Tamara begged

Brian didn’t recognize the intruder at first, but something about her was familiar. The trim black haired Asian woman had a familiar laugh.

“First, tell me who you are.” Brian said

Catching her breath between laughs, “Brian! It’s ahahhahah Me TamaraA HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA!”

“Tamara?! IS that you?” Brian said surprisingly

With tears rolling down her cheeks, “YES! PLEEEEEEEEESE AHAHAHA MAKE IT STOP!”

“Disengage Security System!” Brian called out.

The fingers and feathers stopped and the arms returned to the ceiling. The arms holding Tamara held her in place then slowly lowered her to the floor and released her. In a limp ball on the floor Tamara rolled over and slowly got on her hands and knees facing away from Brian. He couldn’t resist the temptation, he reached his hand down and wiggled his fingers against her bare right foot.

“Kitchy Kitchy kitchy” he said tickling her.

Thinking the mechanical arms were coming back to attack her again, Tamara fell over on her back and started Kicking.

“AAAAAAAHAAHHAAA NO STOP!” she screamed

Brian stood back and laughed, “Sorry I couldn’t help it. Now tell me what are you doing here?”

Pushing herself up to her feet Tamara explained her situation. “I was the dispatcher last night that took your call about the Goddess, I recognized your voice and came out here to see if your parents knew where you were. I guess it’s true then, You are uh YOU.”

Crossing his arms and looking down, “Yes, you now know who I am, this only means one thing you know.”

“What’s that?” she replied

“I’ll have to kill you.” He said still looking down at the ground

“NO! You…you couldn’t do that.” She said

Looking up at Tamara Brian spoke “No, I don’t guess I really could, but you know who I am and that could mean trouble for you and me. I don’t know if I can trust you to keep my identity a secret.”

“Well, I guess the only way to trust me is to keep me close by. Listen, things are getting bad out there, it’s too dangerous to be playing hero by yourself…let me help you. I can watch your back, you Need a partner.” She explained

“Perhaps you are right, I have had some close calls. I’m sure you can handle it, especially after surviving my security system’s attack. Very well, I’ll train you…Feather Girl.” He replied

“Feather Girl!?” she replied

“If your going to work with me, you have to have some kind of name.” He said

“Well, it has possibilities. But what about your family?” she asked

Turning away from her, “They were in a plane accident somewhere over South America, they were never found. That’s why I left the Academy before I graduated. I had to come here and take care of things. Come on, I’ll show you around.” He replied

As they started towards the secret door the Hot Line rang, it was the Mayor “Someone has stolen the Golden Aztec Mask of Alkor” the mayor said.

“I’ll be right there.” He told the Mayor

“Time for us to go to work, better get you something impressive to wear” he said turning to Tamara.

To be continued…

Next Issue: “The Missing Mask of Alkor”

one helpfull tip for you, the name of the next story is "The masked tickler, The Missing Mask of Alkor!" But, just so people don't get confused over what order the series goes in, you should make the story called "The masked tickler, (part 3) The Missing Mask of Alkor!"
That way, when a new episode comes out, people will know immediatly which one's they've read, which ones they haven't. And if 2 come out before they read them, they will know which one to read first! Just a helpfull tip.

BTW: I like the story, it kinda plays out like a comic, a bit too much like batman, but still a good story. Keep it up.

You know, I really like this. Campy, in a way that's SUPPOSED to be campy! Great angle, can't wait for the next one!:cool:

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back