• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Uninspired Road Trip To Pirate, Lion, and Bird Lands, And , Resurgence, Near The Surf

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, and, for the most part, played sloppy, uninspired baseball. They started the trip off okay, winning two of three in Pittsburgh, before proceeding to Chicago, and losing two of three, and then to St Louis, and losing two of three there as well. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand, against the West Coast teams.
When Mitch arrived home, it was usually Naomi's style to be the bedrock of support. This time, however, she couldnt help making a comment. :You guys dont look like yourselves on the road. This team used to be hungry to win every series, every game, but now, it just looks like you all go out there, comatose. Is it that having won the World Series makes you all complacent? What is the deal?" Naomi said, pressing the issue. "The deal is, Naomi, is that you dont know how difficult it is to spend eighty plus nights a year on the road. Every get away night it is the same damn thing. Interviews after the game, bus leaves 30 minutes after, cant be late, to the airport, arrive in the next city in the middle of the night, or at dawn, the next morning. Then there's room service, and the heckling on the road. We are human beings, Naomi, not machines. It all gets old after a while. Also, except for the playoffs, a couple of weeks a year, you only get heckled occasionally if the team is playing poorly on a particular night, which we dont often do. You have tens of thousands of fans, ringing the air, with cheers, for you, and your beloved teammates, every night. Us, we other players have to listen to:" Strike out, you bum" or "You suck, Mitchell" I know it is only early in the season, and as a veteran of over 20 years, I should be used to it by now, but, sometimes, your human side takes over, and you just get tired, you know" Mitch said. "Well, (Said Naomi, undoing her short teri robe to reveal her bare breasts) You are home now, and you aren't going to hear any jeers from me. Maybe a little squealing if you tickle my feet, or some moaning, when you make love to me, but jeering, nah, because you are tops with me, sir" Naomi said, kissing Mitch, and going to stick her tounge in his mouth. "Thanks, that helps, you're pretty okay with me, too" Mitch said, kissing Naomi on the lips. The couple then made love, and drifted off to sleep, as Mitch tried to recharge his batteries, for the upcoming homestand.
The next night, with Mitch a bit refreshed, the Good Guys gathered at the ballpark, to open the homestand, with a game against the Giants. Before taking the field, Sniderman addressed the team:" After the horseshit way that we played on that road trip, I feel like requiring you to win six of nine games on this homestand again, but I dont want to put pressure on you all, so early in the season, so just go out there, and to the best you can. I'd be lying if I said that I didnt expect at least a winning homestand" The manager said. Kate Hudson was on the mound that night, and she got the message, pitching eight strong innings, and striking out ten. The Good Guys trailed, 2-1 in the bottom of the eighth, when they hit back to back homers. Hilary Duff then shut the door in the ninth, and the Good Guys had a 3-2 win. Gil Bellows took the ball the next night, and fired a fine game, allowing no runs into the seventh inning. Unfortunately, in the eighth, the roof caved in, as Barrett, Ray, and Naomi, allowed four runs, and the Paradise Islanders could not recover, succumbing, 4-3. Charlize Theron took her turn on Wednesday night, and was presented with a big lead early, as the Good Guys scored five runs in the third inning, en route to a 7-0, three hit, complete game shutout, for Theron.
Thursday was an off day. Mitch was still feeling tired in the morning, and, thus, Naomi had to wash her feet down, and put them near to his face, to get him out of bed that morning. He took the bait, tickling her feet, sucking on her toes, and then fucking her, before getting out of bed. A good wake up call, if he did say so himself. After the foot attention, the couple attended counesling, and gambled a bit with the team.
San Diego came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell pitched a decent game, and left, tied, 4-4 in the seventh, before the Padres were able to get a run in the ninth off Hilary Duff, in a tie game, to secure a 5-4 win for San Diego. Rachel Leigh Cook took her turn on Saturday night, and allowed but one run, but got no support, as the Good Guys fell again, 1-0, for their third loss in the last four games. The team badly wanted to avoid the sweep on Sunday, with Kate Hudson pitching. Kate had electric stuff right away, striking out the side in the very first inning. In the bottom half, the Good Guys hit back, to back, to back, to back home runs, four in a row, to get themselves off to a flying start, in an eventual 9-0 win, that was a four hit shutout gem for Kate.
Before Monday's game with LA, Sniderman had another meeting with his team. "I am not going to say that I demand a sweep in this series, to get us the six wins, but I can tell you this, if we dont take two of three, to at least finish this homestand with a winning record, I may not fine you kids, but I will be very, very displeased" The manager told his team. The Good Guys heeded the message that night, as, after allowing a run to LA in the first, they proceeded to score five times in the bottom half, as Bellows shut LA down for eight innings, giving way to Duff in the ninth, for a 5-2 victory. Charlize Theron took the ball on Tuesday night. She pitched a very nice game, allowing one run over eight innings. The Good Guys turned a 4-1 lead over to Hilary Duff in the ninth, but the blonde right hander could not hold it, allowing several hits, and a home run, and then leaving to a chorus of boos, in a 5-4 defeat, that was Hilary's second loss on the homestand. Neve Campbell took her turn on Wednesday afternoon, in the homestand's last game, before the team would go away again. Neve pitched a strong game, allowing only one run in seven innings, and striking out nine. The Good Guys had a 5-1 lead in the ninth, when the pen almost let it get away AGAIN! The Dodgers scored three runs off Amanda Bynes, Naomi, and Duff, and had the tying and go ahead runs on base, before Rachel Cook, who would not be needed on the first leg of the trip, due to off days, got her first save of the year, in a 5-4 Good Guy win, that completed a very average five and four homestand. The bullpen had been sorely at fault on that homestand, with Duff screwing up two games, and nearly spitting up a third, before getting rescued by Cook. As the team packed their bags for California, Sniderman was very concerned about his relief pitching.
That night, before the team would go on the road, with Sniderman's approval, the members of the Good Guys bullpen, including Duff, Naomi, Bynes, Rachel Ray, and Jacinda Barrett, were all forcibly tied to tables in the fetish club, and stripped naked. Then, about half a dozen male and female doms entered, dressed in black leather. "We are here to teach you bitches a few lessons about all the games you have been fucking up for your team.!" One sharp tounged female dom shouted. Then, because Duff was the bullpen closer, she was the first victim, as a dom attacked her neck with fingers, as the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Moving down, another dom was next, tickling Duff on her underarms, sides, ribs and belly with fingers, as she thrashed at her restraints:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEE! OMG THAT TICKLEESSS NOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! A third dom joined in, tickling Hilary on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, causing her legs to jerk:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Then, the final dom positioned herself at Hilary's feet, and proceeded to attack them with her long fingernails on Hilary's toes and soles, as Hilary wiggled her toes wildly, and begged for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
Amanda Bynes was next, as a male dom attacked her neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles started:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Moving down, a female dom joined in, tickling Amanda on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she squealed and begged:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG THAT TICKLES NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Working down, the dom then attacked Amanda on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, causing her legs to jerk. Finally, a male dom positioned himself at her feet, tickling them with his fingers, two feathers, ice, and his tounge, on her soles and toes. Bynes went ballistic, wiggling her toes every which way, and screaming with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NOOOO MOOREEEE! IAM SOOOO TICKLISSSSH ON MY FEET! I GIVE UP ALREADY! NOOOOOOO! HHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
Rachel Ray was the doms next victim, as they attacked her neck with fingers, as her head moved, and she giggled:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHE! NOO! Moving down, the doms tickled her underarms, ribs, sides, and belly with fingers, as she thrashed, and jerked around:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! THATS TICKLISH! NOOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Working down, another dom joined in, tickling Rachel on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, as her legs jerked around. Finally, the last dom got to Rachel's feet, and attacked them with fingers, feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush over her soles and toes. Rachel went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and screaming with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO STOP IT! MY FEEET ARE SOOO TICKLISH! IAM GOING TO WET MYSELF! NOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE!
Finally, Mitch walked over, with a grin, and said to one of the doms: "Go on, tickle the foul mouthed Australian bitch who is tied up over there" "Excuse me. Mitchell, there are two of us from Australia here. Are you calling me a bitch?" She said. "Maybe, so just keep quiet, because, before this night is over, you are going to get yours" Mitch replied, nastily. After that remark, Mitch didnt wait for the doms. He started off by attacking Jacinda on her neck with fingers, as her head moved, and she began to giggle:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NOOOO! Moving down, Mitch continued, tickling Jacinda on her underarms, ribs, sides, and belly with fingers, as she squealed and screamed, and thrashed:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG THAT TICKLES SOOO MUCH! STOP THAT MITCHELLL! NOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Working down, Mitch tickled Jacinda on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, causing her legs to jerk and buck. Finally, Mitch got to the sioles of her bare feet, and attacked them with his fingers, two feathers, ice and a vibrating electric massager on her bare soles and toes. Jacinda went beserk, she wiggled her toes every which way, and screamed with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NO PLEASE NOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHE!
All the pitchers had been tickled into oblivion, except Naomi, who lied there, resigned to her fate. Mitch walked over, but, instead of tickling her, gave her bare soles a long lick, and began sucking on her toes, one by one. Naomi began to giggle, and jerk her feet in his mouth:" Hey, stop it with the sucking on the toes, American, if you are going to have someone tickle torture me, go to it already!" Naomi snapped. "Listen, you, I was about to give you a reprieve, and let you off easy, because I like you, and see you naked, and I have a vested interest, but, if you keep popping off to me with your big mouth, I can have you tormented like I did with your buddies here, so, my advice, is to lie there, shut up, and let me do whatever the fuck I want to your feet. Trust me, whatever I do, will be easier than being tickled until you cant breathe by these doms" Mitch snapped. With that, Naomi quieted down, and, after a couple of minutes, the bullpen pitchers were all untied, having been severely punished.
Late on Thursday, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to San Fransisco. "We had a bit of a rough homestand this time, but hopefully next time will be better" Naomi said. "Yeah, hopefully all you bullpen pitchers learned your lesson at that relief pitchers tickle torture session, so you wont keep fucking up so many games" Mitch said, with a grin, kissing Naomi goodbye.
So, it had been an uneven homestand, highlighted by some very poor relief pitching. Hopefully, the relief pitchers tickle torture session would motivate them to perform better in the games to come. Now, came a ten day West Coast road trip. What would happen next? That answer to come in the continuing saga of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
Well a very good story even if the Good Guys aren't playing like the champs they are. A fitting punishment for the 'relief' (if that's what you could call them on this last bit' pitchers. Got what was coming to them as far as I'm concerned. Like I said, a great story and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated, as always. Yes, they didnt have as good of a homestand as usual, but, it wasnt terrible, and, over the course of 162 games, there are bound to be ups and downs. As the bullpen pitchers were so largely responsible for the team's poor play on that last homestand, I felt it appropriate that they get theirs.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come, hopefully later today,. or at latest, tomorrow.

Mitch

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back