• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS (M/M Intense)

ttgore

2nd Level Red Feather
Hello, all. Here's the latest in my M/M Intense series. Hope you enjoy!

:jester:

DIRTY LITTLE SECRETS

One: David’s Ticklish Confession​

“EEEEYAAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” I screamed. “AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!”

“What’s the PROBLEM, pussy boy?” Justin inquired. “Don’t tell me you can’t take a little TICKLING!”

“EEEEHEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE!!!” I shrieked. “OH PLEEE-HEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEE-EEEEEE-HEE-HEEEEEESE!!!”

“Please what?” Justin smirked. “Please TICKLE you some more? Well, okay, if you INSIST!”

His fingers danced up my sides to my armpits. I writhed my torso to and fro in a desperate, despairing attempt to escape, but it was no good. I was naked, I was securely bound, and Justin had me completely at his mercy. There was nothing to do but wiggle, and squirm, and sweat—and laugh. Laugh like a fucking LUNATIC—laugh my fucking HEAD off—!

This wasn’t at all what I’d been expecting when, after weeks of hesitation, I’d accepted Justin’s naughty yet intriguing proposition. An afternoon of all-male mutual masturbation—what was the harm in that, after all? Didn’t most guys entertain such fantasies at some point in their lives? Didn’t a lot of guys try it? It wasn’t like they were GAY or anything. And it wasn’t as if the idea of fooling around with my blonde, slender, smooth-skinned cousin turned me off. On the contrary, it kind of turned me on. . .

It took several long phone conversations with Justin to overcome my hesitations, but eventually I agreed to meet him. But when we were finally naked together in the upstairs back bedroom of the rambling old farmhouse his parents used for weekend getaways, I found myself embarrassingly unable to enter into the spirit of the occasion. We were kneeling face to face at the foot of the bed, and my cutie-pie cousin was in a decidedly manly way—but I just couldn’t get it up.

“Don’t worry about it,” Justin cooed. “You’re just a little nervous. Lots of guys are, the first time. But don’t WORRY. I know how to make you relax. . .”

“Maybe this wasn’t such a good idea,” I replied in a slightly unsteady voice. “Maybe we should just, well, you know, forget about it.”

“Now, now,” Justin chided me. “Don’t chicken out on me after you’ve come this far. Well, actually you haven’t CUM too far yet!” He chuckled at his little pun. “But you WANT to. I just KNOW you do. . .”

And he was right. I wanted to—oh, how BADLY I wanted to! A loose, lustful, greasy sensation was beginning to stir low in my belly. I felt that if Justin could only find the right button to push, my cock would absolutely LEAP to attention. But something, something, SOME fucking thing was inhibiting my response. The spirit was more than willing but the flesh, alas, was weak. . .

“I have an idea,” Justin said. “Suppose I tied you down? We’ve got a nice brass bed here. I could tie your arms and legs to the rails. It’ll RELAX you,” he whispered. “And I bet it’ll make you feel all HOT. . .and SEXY. . .”

Why I agreed to this suggestion I still don’t know; I suppose it sounded like a good idea at the time. So in response to Justin’s whispered instructions, I climbed onto the bed. Justin positioned me face up, legs spread, arms stretched back behind my head. Then, with three lengths of rope from the closet, he tied my wrists together to the head real and my ankles to the corner posts at the foot of the bed. My suspicions should probably have been aroused by the alacrity with which he produced the ropes. But the only thing I could focus on at that moment was the delicious sensation of helplessness that swept through my body as the ropes tightened. My cutie-pie cousin hadn’t been lying when he said that a bit of bondage would help. Already my cock was beginning to stiffen.

Justin was smiling slyly as he joined me on the bed; he’d noticed my growing arousal. “See? Didn’t I tell you?” He knelt between my wide-open, trembling thighs and leaned forward to run his fingers through my dark chest hair. “NOW you’re ready to cum, aren’t you?”

“Oh GOD. . . !” I moaned, arching my back and wiggling my hips. “Oh YES. . . !”

“So do you want me to STROKE it, hmmm?” Justin asked.

“Yes, PLEASE!” I cried.

“But why should I be NICE to you, hmmm?” Justin’s hand crept down from my chest to my belly. He stuck a sharp-nailed finger into my navel.

“EEEEEEEEEEEE!!!” I squealed. “That TICKLES!”

“Really?” Justin snickered. He moved his finger in a circle. “Does it tickle a LOT?”

“EEEEHEEEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” I screamed. “Don’t fucking DO that!”

“Why not?” Justin asked as his finger continued to move in small, maddening circles.

“BECAUSE IT TICK-HICK-EEE-HICK-EEE-HEE-HEE-HICK-HICKLES MEE-HEE-HEE!!!” I screamed.

“Ah, so my big strong cousin is really just a ticklish pussy boy!” Justin licked his lips. “I always knew that about you. I could just tell from looking at you. And now you’re all MINE, pussy boy!”

“Are you out of your fucking MIND?!” I yelled. “You can’t DO this to me! It’s. . .it’s KIDNAPPING, for Christ’s sake!”

“Sure I can,” Justin replied. “What are you going to do about it, hmmm? Rat me out? Explain to the cops how our little masturbation session took a ticklish turn? Right, I can just see that!”

“I will fucking KILL you for this, Justin!” I promised.

“Oh, I seriously doubt that,” he replied with a mocking smile. “Especially since I took the liberty of taping our phone conversations. Remember them? They were somewhat, ah, descriptive. So if I were you, I’d forget about retaliation. Just go along with me on this, okay? Otherwise, those tapes just might fall into the wrong hands.”

I gulped, imagining my frat brothers or my girlfriend listening to me discuss with my cutie-pie cousin the intimate details of all-male mutual masturbation. Anything rather than that—even tickling! So I thought at the beginning of my ordeal. Later, I would find myself entertaining some serious second thoughts.

“You’re NUTS, Justin!” My arms and legs jerked in a futile attempt to slip my bonds. I might as well have spared myself the effort, though. Justin had made sure that the knots were secure. “This is SICK!”

“I suppose it is,” he agreed with a sigh. “But we all have our little fantasies. This one’s MINE!”

And with that, Justin leaned forward and plunged his fingers into my defenseless armpits!

“HIIIIIEEEEEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-EEE-HIIIEEE-HEE-HEE-EEE-HEE-HEE-HEE!!!” I bellowed. A horrid, indescribable sensation swept through my body, raising goose bumps all over my skin and making me tremble uncontrollably. I made a frantic, unavailing effort to bring my arms down, but it was no good. The bed frame creaked as I screamed and struggled. And fucking Justin just kept on tickling and tickling and TICKLING me—!

“That’s right, pussy boy,” he whispered. “You’re all mine now. And I’m going to tickle the SHIT out of you. What do you think of THAT, hmmm?

“GAAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AHH-HAA-HAA!!!” I howled. My belly convulsed with the effort of forcing out shout after shout of anguished laughter. My bare behind bounced on the mattress. And my cock slowly lengthened itself until it was stiff, quivering and longing to be STROKED—!

But fucking Justin only stroked my fucking ARMPITS! He smiled down at me as I screamed and struggled. “So do you LIKE my sharp nails, pussy boy?” he whispered. “I let them grow just for you. Oh, you cannot IMAGINE how eagerly I’ve been anticipating our little tryst! I Just KNEW that my hot muscular cousin would turn out to be all SENSITIVE and VULNERABLE—!”

“BWAAAA-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!” I screeched. “AAAAH-HAA!!! AAAAH-HAA!! AAAAH-HAA!!! AAAAAAAAH-HAAAA-HAAAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-AAH-HAA-HAA-HAA!!!”

“That’s right, pussy boy,” Justin commanded. “Laugh for me. Louder! Louder, I said! Laugh your tight fucking jock ASS off!”

I did my best to comply as Justin’s fingers darted down to dig into my ribs. By now my body was covered with a cold, delicate sweat and the hairs on my arms and legs were as stiff as wires. Worst of all, though, was the urgent, lustful thrill that gripped my tense balls and throbbing cock. It was humiliating—it was perverted—it was disgusting—but the tickle torture was turning me on in a major way! I was laughing like an idiot and writhing like a weasel plugged into an electrical outlet—but I also LOVED having my naked, cutie-pie cousin kneeling there between my thighs.

He was just as rigid as I was, and from time to time he spared a hand to stroke himself. But mostly he concentrated on my defenseless torso, dancing his fingers up and down my sides, from armpits to hips, with an occasional detour across my drum-tight belly. My struggles made the big old bed vibrate; my frantic pleas for mercy, cries for help and screams of laughter echoed through the house. I knew, of course, that I was wasting my breath. The house was on a secluded lot at the end of a long driveway. I could laugh all afternoon and late into the night, with no fear on Justin’s part that anyone would hear me.

Finally, after what seemed to me to be a fucking ETERNITY of hysterical anguish, Justin took pity on me. “I think you need a little break,” he snickered. “How about it, pussy boy? Had enough?”

I was too busy gasping for breath to respond.

“Just look at you,” he went on. “All pink in the FACE and covered with SWEAT. And you have a big old HARD-ON, don’t you? I bet you’d like it if I tickled your COCK, pussy boy, wouldn’t you?”

“Oh GOD Justin!” I managed to gasp. “You’re KILLING me!”

“Now don’t be so DRAMATIC!” he replied with a mocking smile. “I’m just TICKLING you, pussy boy. You can handle a little TICKLING, can’t you?”

“Justin, PLEASE!” I cried. The prospect of further tickle torture made my skin crawl—perhaps with terror, perhaps with desire—I couldn’t have said. All I knew for certain was that my sexy cousin had tickled my inhibitions into oblivion. “I’ll do anything you say! ANYTHING!” I promised.

And I meant it. But Justin wasn’t convinced. “Hmmm, will you?” He shook his head. “Better think it over, pussy boy. I have a VERY vivid imagination. Some of the things I’d want you to do might be, well, just a LITTLE bit kinky.”

“You’ve got me naked and tied up and you’re tickling me out of my fucking MIND!” I reminded him. “Jesus GOD, Justin, isn’t that kinky ENOUGH?”

“For the moment,” he said. “For the moment it will definitely do. As for later, well, I think you’re in for a BIG surprise! But now I think we need to get back to business.”

He raised his hands and flexed his fingers. “No!” I cried, straining my arms and legs once more in a doomed attempt to wiggle out of my bonds. “Justin, no, I’m BEGGING you! Please, you don’t UNDERSTAND, I can’t TAKE any more!”

“But you haven’t got any CHOICE,” he snickered. “You’re all MINE, pussy boy—and right now I think I just want you to LAUGH for me!”
With that, his hands darted toward my armpits! I made another frantic, futile effort to wiggle out of my bonds—and then I just wiggled, shrieking like a fucking GIRL, while Justin stroked my pits. After an eternity of that, he switched to my ribs. And at some point after THAT, I lost track of what was happening to me. His fingers, it seemed, were everywhere at once—my armpits, my sides, my belly, my thighs, the back of my knees—and I was laughing my fucking HEAD off! I was also sporting an absolutely incredible hard-on, and if I’d had the breath to spare, I’d have been begging Justin to tickle my throbbing JOYSTICK!

He’d been right about me all along, I realized as I writhed and sweated and bleated out peal after peal of anguished laughter. No way would I ever have held the line at mutual masturbation. I saw no point in kidding myself about it. There we were, naked together, engaged in some truly kinky foreplay—and I was LOVING it! I wanted Justin to tickle me and fucking TICKLE me until I went out of my fucking MIND—and then I wanted him to make me fucking cum my fucking BRAINS out! And after THAT, I wanted to do it EVERYTHING with him—!

And a moment later, when he reached down to the floor to pick up the stiff, pointed feather he’d placed there earlier, my wish began to come true! But little did either of us realize that our illicit tryst was soon to take an unexpected turn. . .

Two: Justin’s Turnabout Tickling Tell-All​

Tickling my masculine but sensitive cousin David into submission, then making him cum all OVER himself had been one of the high points of my life. He’d be mine forever now, I told myself as I watched him tremble in his bonds and gasp for breath as the glow of orgasm slowly faded. Everything had worked out exactly as I’d planned. Now I would teach him the rest—and there was no doubt that David would be an obedient pupil.

But something wasn’t quite right.

I looked down at David—and imagined a reversal of fortune. I pictured myself in his current position, bound and helpless. I pictured him in my position, the sadistic tickler. And though I’d never before in my life experienced a desire to serve as the submissive partner, the thought of it now made me blush with pleasure.

Though not one hundred percent sure that it was a good idea, I whispered my suggestion into David’s ear. Not altogether surprisingly in light of the ordeal I’d just put him through, my manly cousin agreed to give it a try. So with trembling hands I untied him and took his place on the bed. He bound my wrists and ankles to the bed rails, and let me lie there while he cleaned up quickly in the bathroom. Then he rejoined me on the bed, kneeling between my wide-open legs and grinning down at me.

“Well, well, well,” my manly cousin whispered. “I think this might be FUN. . .”

I trembled as his hand stroked my thigh. The thought of being naked, helpless and totally at the mercy of my muscular, manly cousin sent a shiver of fearful lust through my body.

“Your skin’s so SMOOTH,” David muttered. His hand moved up and down my thigh, raising gooseflesh in its wake.

“Oh, David, PLEASE—!” I moaned, arching my back and wiggling my ass.

“Oh, so NOW you’re all polite,” David chuckled as he climbed onto the bed to kneel between my wide-open legs. I squirmed in my bonds. Never in my life had I felt so helpless and wanton. What was he going to DO to me—?

“So how about it, cutie-pie?” he chortled. “Who’s going to be whose docile sex poodle NOW, hmmmm?”

“Me!” I cried, wiggling my ass even harder. “Me, David! I’ll do what you say! I’ll do ANYTHING!”

“Would you?” He licked his lips. “Then for starters, how about LAUGHING for me?!”

And with that, he leaned forward to stroke my sides, from armpits to ribs, with stiff, demanding fingers!

“EEEEEEEE-HEEE-HEEE-EEEE-HEEE-HEEE-EEEE-HEEE!!!” I shrieked, writhing to and fro in a desperate, doomed attempt to avoid his excruciating ministrations. “EEEE-HIIIIEEEE!!! EEEE!!! EEEE!!! EEEE!!! EEEE-HEEE-HEEE-EEEE-HEEE-HIIIIEEEE-HEEE-HEEE!!!”

“That’s it,” David whispered. “LAUGH for me, cutie-pie. Laugh your pretty little HEAD off for me—!”

“BWAAAHAAA-HAAA-AAAH-HAAA-HAAA-AAAH-HAAA-HAAA-AAAH-HAAA!!!” I howled, doing my level best to comply with his command. “AAAH-HAAA!!! AAAH-HAAA!!! AAAH-HAAA!!! AAAH-HAAA-HAAA-AAAH-HAAA-HAAA-HAAA!!!”

“You know,” David remarked as he steadily and remorselessly tickled me to fucking BITS, “I think I’m beginning to understand why you enjoyed making ME laugh myself silly. . .”

“EEEEYAAA-HAAA-AAAH-HAAA-AAAH-HAAA-HAAA-HAAA!!!” I screamed as his fingers darted up to probe my tender armpits. I could feel the quivering stiffness of the hairs on my arms and legs. And that wasn’t all that was stiff and quivering, either. Both David and I were in a VERY manly condition. Considering how recently he’d been made to cum, I could only admire my cousin’s state of arousal.

“Hey, you’re getting all EXCITED, aren’t you?” David chuckled. “That’s because you LIKE it. You like it a LOT, don’t you, cutie-pie?”

And he was right. I absolutely LOVED the horribly lewd sensations that were sweeping through my writhing body. My guts churned greasily. My balls quivered with delicious excitement. A thin film of pre-cum covered the swollen head of my throbbing cock. At that moment, I’d have promised ANYTHING to make David stroke my yearning joystick. But instead, he just kept tickling and tickling and TICKLING me—!

“HIIIEEE-HEEE-EEEE-HEEE-EEEE-HEEE-HEEE- HIIIEEE!!!” I howled. “EEEE-HEEE!!! EEEE-HEEE!!! EEEE-HEEE!!! OH PLEEEE-HEEE-HEEE-EEEE-HEEE-HEEE-HEEE-HEEE-HEEESE!!!”

I wiggled squirmed, sweated and screamed for a long, long time before David finally took pity on me. As I lay trembling and gasping for air, my manly cousin leaned forward and smiled down at me.

“You’d really, REALLY like to cum, wouldn’t you?” Michael chuckled. “Well, cutie-pie, maybe I’ll let you. But maybe I won’t. You were pretty mean to me, after all. Why should I be nice to you?”

“David. . .please. . .” I moaned. “I’ll do anything. . .ANYTHING you say. . .but please, please, PLEASE let me CUM!”

“Anything?” Michael raised an eyebrow. “So who’s the pussy boy NOW, hmmm? I guess that tickled and tickled and TICKLED until you’re tickled to fucking BITS is beginning to adjust your snotty little ATTITUDE!”

“That’s right!” I cried, wiggling in my bonds. “Oh, David I am SO fucking adjusted!”

“Are you really?” David patted my cheek. “That’s nice. But how I can I be SURE about you, hmmm?”

“I swear to GOD!”

But David shook his head. “I just don’t know,” he said with a mocking smile. “And since I already have you stark naked and tied to the bed, why SHOULDN’T I tickle you some more? Better safe than sorry, as they say.”

“Oh, no!” I screamed. “Omygod NO, David! I’m BEGGING you!”

I made a convulsive but futile effort to slip my bonds. The thought of more tickling made my skin crawl with absolute dread! David couldn’t keep TICKLING me—he simply COULDN’T! But at the same time, I couldn’t help but respond to the sheer SEXINESS of the situation. It made me feel weak and girlish to have my manly kneeling naked between my splayed thighs. True, things hadn’t worked out exactly as I’d envisioned. But David was certainly entering into the spirit of the game!

“Now for the GOOD part, cutie-pie,” he whispered. Then he took the feather from the night table, where I’d placed it after caressing him to orgasm, and dipped it down to stroke my tense, throbbing BALLS—!

“EEEEEEYAAAAAA-AAAH-HAAA-HAAA-HAAA!!!” I shrieked, arching my back and wiggling my ass in response to the feather’s unendurable caress. My cock quivered and pulsed. Thrill after ticklish thrill plucked at every fucking nerve in my fucking BODY and I knew that I had to fucking CUM. I had to fucking CUM right that fucking SECOND or lose my fucking MIND—!

I explained all this to David, mostly at the top of my lungs. I begged, pleaded, demanded, threatened and cajoled—but the bastard wouldn’t LET me cum! Oh, he was so fucking CAREFUL with that fucking feather! When I got too close, he stopped for a moment and let me BEG some more. Then he just fucking SMILED and started tickling my fucking BALLS again—! Gradually, he transferred his ticklish assault from my balls to my joystick. But STILL he refused to grant me the release I so desperately craved! And the fact that I’d done exactly the same thing to him was cold comfort as I writhed and shivered and wiggled my hips in a desperate attempt to maintain contact with that maddening, delicious FEATHER—!

Gradually, however, David allowed the feather’s caress became more insistent, and a wonderful, an absolutely GLORIOUS sensation began to build in my balls! Now I was close—I was SO fucking close—the feather was dancing up and down the length of my yearning joystick—my asshole puckered—every muscle in my body tightened—then I trembled violently—lifted my squirming behind from the bed—and began to cum fucking BRAINS out—!

“UUUURRRRUUUUNNNNGGGGHHHH!!!” I grunted, as I squirted all OVER myself—! “URRUGH!!! URRUGH!!! URRUGH!!! UGH!!! UGH!!! UGH!!!”

I was drowning in a tidal wave of sweet, delicious ECSTASY, conscious only of the feather’s loving caress as I emptied my balls in a series of powerful orgasmic spasms. And then, all too soon, it was over—and I became conscious of David, who was still kneeling between my legs, and slowly stroking his own tumid tool.

“Untie me,” I whispered in a faint, throaty voice. “Let me do that for you. . .”

He complied with eagerness. And as I coaxed him to orgasm for a second time, I made many promises to my manly cousin. Mostly they were the same ones that he had earlier made to me. My plan to fashion David into my docile sex poodle had gone somewhat awry. But neither one of us seemed bothered by the idea of taking turns.

The rest is history. We had the old house to ourselves for the whole weekend, and before we left, David and I made good on ALL our promises to one another. In the process, we discovered that we had a LOT in common. Kissing cousins, tickling cousins, spanking cousins—it took us a long time to discover all the possibilities. I’m telling you, we could write a BOOK. . .

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back