• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"What You Can't See" (Chap. 8 and Epliogue)

Kunzite

TMF Master
Greetings again! Well, the time has come for me to bring this series to a close, and I certainly hope that everyone has enjoyed it. This has been great fun to write, and in the future I hope that I'll have the chance to share more works like this! Thanks for everyone's support!

Cheers,
Kunzite

"What You Can't See" - Chapter 8 and Epilogue
by Kunzite

Victoria Gingers stood in the doorway of Catherine Sydney’s office in a state of momentary shock. She had entered the office expecting to see Catherine being tickled, but all her expectations were immediately disillusioned. Miss Sydney sat behind her desk, with a look of confident, emotionless control on her face. At the foot of her chair was Marianne. A pair of black shoes and cotton socks lay on the floor beside her, obviously hers as her bare feet were lying in Miss Sydney’s lap. Miss Sydney’s long fingernails danced across her upturned soles, causing the girl to scream and wail with laughter. She clawed the carpet with her hands trying to pull herself away from her teacher’s grasp, but to no avail. Somehow, her legs remained perfectly motionless, as though held in an invisible vise. Her feet remained on Miss Sydney’s lap, who did not even bother to hold them there. All ten of her fingers were occupied in tickling her student’s soles.

Marianne was laughing far too hard to even notice Miss Gingers enter the room. And for a few moments, it looked as though Miss Sydney did not, either. She kept at her task with full attention, and did not look up. Miss Gingers stood in the doorway speechless, not sure what to do. However, it was Catherine who first broke the silence.

“I had less time than I realized, Victoria,” she said enigmatically. “If I’d really known you could have done as much as you can after only a few days, I never would have trusted this to chance. It seems my girls didn’t do as well as I had hoped. No matter though. Some punishment should help to motivate them in the future. This isn’t the first time I’ve had to resort to such measures.” She looked down at Marianne again, lost in the depths of complete hysteria. No intelligible sounds could be heard through her screams of laughter as Miss Sydney’s nails stroked and scratched her bare soles.

“Y..your girls?” Miss Gingers asked at last. “You mean you knew about this all along?”

Miss Sydney smiled unsettlingly. “Of course I knew, I was the one who told them to go after you. None of this was their idea. Not that they wanted to, mind you. They needed a little persuasion first. I’m sure you’re aware of this sort of, shall we say, projection of the mind? You’re only aware of the most superficial level of it, triggered by instinct. I discovered long ago the ability to focus the mind like this. I used it against these girls, Katie and Marianne. Both of them had it too, but they discovered it by accident. They had no way to defend against me. When I told them what to do, they had no choice.”

“Then, it was you all along?” Miss Gingers asked, scarcely ready to believe it even now. “Everything that happened?”

Miss Sydney shook her head condescendingly, as though explaining something simple that it gave her a sense of superiority to expound upon, as though talking to a child. “No, Victoria, those first several times in class or in the lunchroom, that was Katie and Marianne. I told you both of them had the ability, simply not on my level. Of course, I told them what to do. But during the faculty meeting? The girls had nothing to do with that. That was me, acting on you. Of course, I had to pretend I was being tickled as well, so you wouldn’t suspect.” As she spoke, she took to raking her fingernails up and down Marianne’s feet in slow, steady motions. Each sliding motion across the tender flesh caused another scream to issue from the girl’s mouth.

Miss Gingers straightened herself up, beginning to feel indignation now that her shock had worn off. It was beginning to dawn on her just how she had been manipulated and deceived. “And if all this is true, how do I know that you’re telling me the truth even now?” Miss Gingers asked.

Miss Sydney smiled at her attempt at confrontation. “You’re right, words are untrustworthy. Perhaps I should supply you with more proof.” As she spoke, Miss Gingers jumped as she felt something. Her composure began to melt away, and she started shifting uncomfortably as a grin appeared on her face that she tried to fight. There it was again, unmistakable, that invisible feather sliding up and down inside her panties, stroking between her soft buns where she was the most ticklish. She tried to stifle the giggles, ad fight it off, but it was too strong. It was as though every time she had fought it off before, it had been intentionally weak, meant for her to defeat. All of a sudden her momentary strength vanished as her ticklishness was brought to light.

“Do you recognize this?” Miss Sydney smiled as she watched Victoria squirm and smile more and more against her will. “I’ve been merciful in the past, and made it stop after a while, but I could continue for hours. It might give you a taste of what Katie and Marianne have gone through.” At the mention of Marianne’s name, she looked down again at her pupil, and seemed to rethink her lazy tickling. She returned to randomly sliding across the soles, scraping and flicking her nails against the ticklish surfaces every which way, which renewed Marianne’s laughter and raised the level to even louder than before.

“Mmmph…hehehe…But…why did you…hehehe…do this…mmmphehehe?” Miss Gingers asked as the soft plume rose and fell with gentle, billowing motions in the recesses where she could not defend herself.

Miss Sydney smiled, not ceasing her tickling of Marianne or Victoria. “Because you have the ability too, Victoria,” she answered. “If I didn’t stop you now, you might learn to use it even better than I can. And then where would I be? At your mercy instead of you at mine? No, I won’t allow that. Now that you’ve proved you can reach out and touch others, as these two girls inadvertently showed me they could, I’m afraid I’ll have to…show you the dangers of using that ability.”

With Marianne’s laughter echoing in her ears, Miss Gingers felt as though she was faced by insurmountable opposition. Her knees trembled with the effort of remaining standing as the feather continued to coax the laughter out of her. Her upper lip quivered, and she needed to brace herself against the edge of the desk for support. Watching the girl on the floor howl and beat the ground in utter helplessness as Miss Sydney made sport of her ticklish feet made her confidence ebb even more. “But…hehehe…how did you…?”

“How did I know you had the ability too?” Miss Sydney finished for her, in much less time than it took for Miss Gingers to speak. “More than sheer guesswork. Even if you can’t use the power, if you have the latent ability to harness it, someone with the real gift can feel it in their person whenever they see you. I always knew something felt awry about you, Victoria, whenever I was around you I felt it. But I had to be sure. Another thing you doubtless don’t know is that someone with the ability leaves a kind of residual power on things they use closely for long periods of time. Things like clothing, for instance.”

“My glasses!” Miss Gingers said in an epiphany. Her red-framed glasses that she had discovered missing yesterday morning, that was what had happened to them! She hadn’t lost them as she had convinced herself, they were stolen!

“Yes, it was me,” Miss Sydney smiled. “Then I became quite sure. And now, Victoria, I know that I can’t let you go. I’m going to have to teach you preemptively what happens if you ever cross paths with me, or ever disobey me from now on.”

At that moment, it was as though something took control of Miss Gingers’ entire body. This was nothing like the gentle teasing she had felt before, she wasn’t being tickled, she was being pulled forwards! Before she was even able to respond, the invisible forced knocked her off her feet, pulling her legs up in front of her. Miss Gingers fell to the ground, and held on to the carpet trying to fight back, but the force pulled her up to the foot of Miss Sydney’s chair. Miss Sydney smilingly discarded Marianne’s feet and picked up her colleague’s. The girl wasted no time, but immediately ran out of the room as fast as she could. In another moment, both of her high-heeled shoes were on the ground, and Miss Gingers’s stocking feet were in Miss Sydney’s lap.

“Let me go!” she shrieked, kicking ad thrashing. Rather, she tried to kick, but it was as if her entire lower body had gone numb. But numb was not correct: she could still feel her legs perfectly, but they would not move, as though in a vice. Miss Sydney only grinned, holding her feet in her lap by the power of her mind, not allowing them to move an inch. It was as though she were purposely delaying the inevitable only to see Miss Gingers’ response. But this lasted all too short a time. Catherine reached out with her long, crimson fingernails, and playfully ran them along Miss Gingers’ feet.

The ethereal touches from afar she had thought to be worse than any tickling could ever be. But now, the moment those tapered nails slid over her soles, the sensations amplified by her nylons, it was like nothing she had ever experienced. The first touch widened her eyes and sent a shock through her entire body, dissipating every ounce of her courage. “Hahahahaha!! No, please, Catherine, don’t!!” she squealed, looking up at the malicious face and the curled fingers, who had it in their power to tickle her to death. Catherine listened to her please, not considering them but drinking them in with relish as though they fueled her desire for more. The cruel fingers tickled her soles again, faster this time and for enough time to make Miss Gingers completely break down.

“YAAAHAHAHAHAHA!! NOOOOO!! NOT THE FEET!!!” Miss Gingers screamed as her upper body thrashed about in all directions. Her arms grasped and swung at empty air, and she threw her head back and forth trying to escape the quick, almost lazy tickling of her feet. But below her waist, she could not move at all. Her feet remained subserviently in Miss Sydney’s lap, not moving an inch, held there by some fantastic power. Catherine knew that her targets were not moving. She did not even hold them still, but now used all ten of her fingers to slide up and down the stocking feet before her. The silky surfaces allowed her to slide in smooth, rounded patterns effortlessly, sometimes drawing large circles and other times quickly wriggling her fingers on a spot that produced even more laughter than usual. She barely noticed how much she was enjoying herself, channeling all of her energy to making her tickling as torturous as possible.

“Kootchie kootchie koo!” she teased as her nails flew over Miss Gingers’ feet, blinding her with tears, “You think you can fight me? Go on then, save yourself, save your little ticklish feet!” She laughed with pleasure, not realizing until this moment the degree to which she was enjoying herself. She rubbed her thighs together as a feeling of inner warmth welled up inside her, and she was sorely tempted to use one of her hands for alternate purposes. But no, she needed all ten fingers to make her torture complete.

Miss Gingers howled and rolled on the floor, trying desperately to remember how she had managed to fight Catherine’s control before. Could she even do it? But the nails on her soles tickled so much, she couldn’t even think straight for more than a few seconds at a time before her mind was emptied and filled with screaming laughter. More than anything else, she needed to move her feet, she needed to escape this horrible torture!

Miss Sydney gleefully continued her tickling, but in a moment started back in surprise. Completely unexpectedly, one her the feet in her lap had momentarily curled. It could not move, and immediately returned to its original position, but she knew what this meant. “So, Victoria, you’re trying to fight me? Not bad, but you know you can’t win. But I won’t stop you! Come on, try again!” she laughed at Miss Gingers’ inability to even respond to her taunt, so lost was she in the throes of ticklish agony. Every scrape across her nyloned feet sent her tumbling deeper and deeper into total hysteria, and she was enjoying every moment of it. She didn’t want it to end, and the warmth welling up inside her was beginning to make her noticeably wet.

It looked as though Miss Gingers had already lost. Hopelessly thrashing and babbling in her ticklishness, unable to speak, and blinded by her tears, Miss Sydbey was making full use of the ticklish feet before her to rob Victoria of any senses she might have had. But deep within her tortured mind, there remained on reservoir of intelligence. It focused all her remaining strength into one final, desperate gambit for freedom before it, too surrendered to the horrible tickling.

Everything happened far too fast for Miss Sydney to even react. The feet in her lap suddenly wrenched themselves from her grasp, and in the same moment struck her in the chest, knocking her back off her chair. As she fell to the ground she looked up to see Miss Gingers getting to her feet and running over to the spot where she had fallen. There was a look on her face unlike anything she had even seen on Miss Gingers before. A pure purposefulness, directed towards one goal. For a moment Catherine tried to pull her feet back, afraid that Miss Gingers was going to make a dive for them and do the same thing to her. But she did not move, only looking down at her. And a moment later, it began.

It felt as though a hundred invisible feathers had suddenly materialized next to Miss Sydney’s skin. They appeared everywhere at once, stroking her breasts, sliding up and down her underarms, gently feathering her inner thighs and tickling beneath her panties, in all directions at once. But the worst was on her feet. Every inch of her soles was assaulted by the touch of feathers, sliding up and down her arches, circling the balls of her feet, and a different feather sliding between her toes all at once. The sudden shock of it was unbearable. Miss Sydney opened her mouth intending to speak, but all that escaped was a scream of laughter.

Miss Gingers stood above her, saying nothing. She looked down at Catherine, and on her face there was a look of complete mastery. It was as though she commanded everything that happened to her. But Catherine had no hope of fighting back. She was being tickled in places she never knew she was sensitive in before. She madly pulled at her clothing, trying to remove it, to get underneath where the feathers were tickling her to madness. Her shoes flew to the other side of the room, striking the walls as she kicked them off and leaving black marks where they hit. Miss Sydney tore off her blouse and skirt and Desperately rolled over, beating the ground with her hands. She did not even know where to protect herself. Every nerve in her body was aflame, and even a she lay in her bra and panties she was unable to protect herself at all.

Perhaps if Miss Sydney had been aware of what she was doing, she would have realized the futility of it. But She was completely unused to being tickled, especially like this. For the first time she was made aware of the extent of true tickle torture, inflicted by the still calm Miss Gingers, looming over her and watching her suffering with almost cold pleasure. It was now more than ever that she felt the warmth between her legs, being brought forth now by the feathers inside her panties. Her most sensitive skin was being assaulted, and she was powerless to resist here more than anywhere. She pulled at her panties, trying to get them off, but her hands could not even remain focused enough to do this. With her panties still half-on, and the rest of her clothing removed except for her bra, Miss Sydney felt more vulnerable than she had ever been before. She wanted release, but oh! she needed a different kind of release as well, she needed it desperately more with every passing second as she became wetter with every feather stroke.

And it was impossible to resist. With a scream even louder than anything that had come before, the teasing touches of the feather between her legs brought forth all the pent-up passion and aggression, the forces that no longer had any means to inflict themselves on others. She lay writhing on the floor as the juices flowed like a stream, the tickling not stopping for a moment but keeping the gates open all the time. The feathers all over her body prevented a single conscious thought from diluting the moment: all she felt was the pure intensity of passion. And after her lungs were empty of air and her mind could take no more, she collapsed on the floor of her office, barely breathing but completely drained of energy.

Miss Gingers stood silently over her sleeping frame for a few moments, pondering what had happened. She felt more powerful, more in control than she had ever felt before. She felt as though the previous days of victimization had only served to make her stronger. She now knew, looking down on her unconscious tickler, that she had it within her power to overcome anything. And the feeling filled her with a quiet tranquility she had not felt for a long time. She turned without a word to leave the office, collecting her shoes and leaving everything else as it was. As she shut the door behind her, she could not doubt that the future looked promising.

Epilogue:

It came as a disappointment to the St. Mary’s community that Miss Catherine Sydney, teacher of Mathematics at St, Mary’s School for Girls, handed in her resignation yesterday. The school is at this time unable to offer any explanation for her sudden decision, only citing in her letter that certain tensions and conflicts of interest made it preferable that she move on. The first to express her sympathy was Miss Victoria Gingers, English teacher and acquaintance to Miss Sydney. She only said that she had known Miss Sydney well, and while she will be missed, we must trust that her reasons were of a personal nature, even if we are unaware of them. After all, we must learn to fully respect even what we can’t see.

Delicious Denouement!

<P>As impressive as your tickling scenes were throughout this gem of a series, I was equally thrilled by the revelation of the true mastermind behind these astral assaults. Miss Sydney's wholly convincing mis-direction in--what was it? Chapter 5?--was a clever
trope reminiscent of, oh, Agatha Christie, an examplar of sneaky
plotting. I love being fooled this way! :)<P>
<P>I sincerely hope that we have not seen the last of the courageous,
resourceful, and (thankfully) terrifically ticklish telepath, Victoria
Gingers. Send her forth into the wider world for new, laughter-filled
adventures, please!<P>

this was a great series!!!! i couldnt wait to see how it ended. Kunzite, this story was the S***!!!!!!

This has been one of my favorite series! I hate to see it end, but the ending was terrific! Kudos!:cool:

Thank you everyone! This series has been great fun to write, and in truth when I began the first chapter I had no idea it would evolve into what it did. Thanks to all for reading and inspiring me to continue!

Wow....hmmm...this last chapter was like a roller coaster. It had a really high point in the beginning, but slowed down in the middle, and in the end it sped up, and then the epiloque, that. clinched it.

I was ALMOST disappointed.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back