• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

River City, City Of Brothers, And Government City. Then, Redux Visitors

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, taking them on the journey that would complete the first part of their season's schedule. The trip went well, as they took two of three in Washington, before losing two of three in Philadelphia, and winning two of three again in Cincinnatti. They returned home, on a Sunday evening, and would begin the second round of their schedule, against the teams they had opened the season with, on that Monday night.
As Mitch was walking through Nassau International Airport, on that Sunday evening, with the members of his team, he knew that he wanted to do something for Naomi, to get the homecoming off to a fine start. Finally, seeing a flower shop, he said to his teammates:" You guys go ahead. I'll see you all at the ballpark tomorrow night" Kate Hudson started taunting:" Awwww. Mitchie is gonna buy his wife some flowers" "I'll see you all tomorrow" Mitch said again, and went into the shop to look. Then, to the clerk, he said: "A dozen red roses, please" As the clerk, who knew who he was, was putting the flowers into a box, and Mitch scrawled the card:" Love always, Mitch", the clerk quipped to him: "For a mistress?" saying it half jokingly. "Yeah, a mistress whom I have a piece of paper with for over 20 years, and have three kids with" Mitch said, sarcastically, as he exited the shop. Mitch took a cab home to his apartment, and, when he entered, Naomi was there:" Ohh, are those for me?" She said, a bit surprised. "For you, my beautiful sweetheart, the one woman I'll always love, forever" Mitch said, handing Naomi the roses, tears in his eyes. "Thank you, darling, they're lovely" Naomi said, kissing Mitch on the lips. "I mean, I know that roses from an airport flower shop, on my way out of a plane, is a little cheesy, but, I couldnt think of anything else, and I wanted to get this homestand off to a fine start, instead of what happened last time" Mitch said. "Well, you have, and when things settle down later, you get these, (Naomi said, opening her teri robe slightly, and showing him her bare breasts) and these:" She said, turning up her bare feet.
That night, when they got into bed, Mitch and Naomi made love, of course. As they did, Mitch was just relieved to be home, That year, the road was getting to him more than ever, with a pitiful average of only .200. At Good Guy Stadium, he was tearing the cover off the ball, at a .400 clip for a batting average. Naomi gently broached the subject:" I know you really hate the road this year. I watch all the games on TV. You aren't hitting a lick, but at home, you tear the ball up" She said. "Well, on the road I dont have everyone cheering my name, and I dont have you, your love, your beautiful body, and your ticklish little feet" Mitch said, poking Naomi as she giggled. Then he continued:" I wish I had a home games only deal, you've got it made" Mitch quipped. "Yeah, made. I am without my husband, three months a year, and I sit here, with my three monsters, really made" Naomi said. Before long, Mitch and Naomi drifted off into a peaceful sleep.
The next night, the Good Guys reported to the ballpark, on an overcast, humid evening, to open the homestand, against the Mets. The weather kept the crowd down a little bit, but Kate Hudson wasnt detered. She fired seven shutout innings, giving way to Naomi, Amanda Bynes, and finally Hilary Duff, for the save, in a 4-1 Good Guy win. Gil Bellows was on the mound the next night, and he was dominant, striking out twelve, and shutting out the Mets for eight innings, in a 3-0 whitewashing. Charlize Theron could not complete the sweep on Wednesday night. She left, after seven innings, with a 6-3 lead. After the Good Guys got through the eighth, Hilary Duff had a terrible ninth inning, as a walk, and error, and a bloop hit, loaded the bases, and then, Carlos Delgado unloaded on her, for a Grand Slam homer, and a 7-6 lead, that Met closer Billy Wagner didnt relinquish, as the Good Guys dropped the 7-6 decision.
Thursday was an off day. Mitch and Naomi went to counesling in the morning, and that week it was easy, as the couple was getting along well on the homestand, with no major problems.
Atlanta came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the hill, and, although she pitched a good game, Atlanta starter Chuckie James was better, allowing but two runs in eight innings, in a 3-2 Braves win, the Good Guys second straight defeat. Saturday night turned out to be a very wild game. Rachel Leigh Cook got slammed early, as the Braves built a 5-0 lead, which the Paradise Islanders, dormant all night long, proceeded to erase in the eighth, on several hits, and then a Mitch Grand Slam, which barely made it over the left field wall. In the eleventh, tied, 5-5, second baseman Russell, of all people, who averaged one homer a year usually, proceeded to unload on the Braves, for a long homer, and a 6-5 Paradise Island victory, in what was a thrilling game. The next day was a perfect Sunday, Crystal clear skies, 85 degrees, low humidity, a sellout, and Kate Hudson vs John Smoltz. Neither team would score six runs that day. In fact, for a long while, it looked like neither team would score any runs at all. Smoltz and Hudson matched blanks, going inning after inning, while allowing no runs each. Finally, in the eighth inning, of a scoreless tie, Smoltz, still pitching, got one pitch up to Mitch, who promptly slammed it over the right field wall. In the ninth, the Good Guys were one strike away from victory, with Hilary Duff pitching, when she served up a fat pitch to Andruw Jones, which he hit what seemed to be a mile. The crowd booed Duff loudly, for screwing up a win for ace Kate Hudson. In the bottom half, the fans had to wait about 30 seconds to cheer again, as Ed Burns hit the second pitch of the inning high and deep to left, for a game winning home run, in a 2-1 win over Atlanta. The crowd was happy with the win, but still angry at Duff, for fucking up Kate Hudson's chance at a win.
Houston came to town on Monday night, in the last series of the homestand, before the Good Guys would go away again. Gil Bellows took the ball on Monday night, and pitched well, but did not get any run support, in a 2-1 defeat. Charlize Theron took her turn on Tuesday. After watching the bullpen screw up the previous week's win for her, Charlize knew she had to keep matters in her own hands. After the Good Guy offense helped out, by scoring four early runs, Charlize dominated, allowing but two hits, and striking out a dozen, in a 4-0 win. Neve Campbell took the mound on a sunny Wednesday, in front of a sellout, in the last game of the homestand. Neve, who had also been done out of a win earlier in the homestand, pitched an excellent game , allowing but two runs in seven innings, and leaving with a 5-2 lead. Duff nearly screwed things up in the ninth again, and had to give way to Naomi, for the save, in a 5-3 Good Guy win, that finished off a fine six and three homestand. The team had come through with the six wins, as they always liked to, to please their fans, but, as the ballclub packed for the road trip that would start in the Big Apple, manager Sniderman was very concerned about his bullpen, especially Hilary Duff.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party. Although the bullpen pitchers had all been tickle tortured on the previous homestand, they apparently didnt learn a lesson, so, the main culprit, Hilary Duff, would get it again this homestand. Hilary was stripped to a bra and panties, and tied to the tickle table, in the middle of the fetish club, with rope. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on Duff's neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began: HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NOOO! Moving down, third baseman Michael was next, tickling Duff on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she shrieked, and thrashed:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG THAT TICKLES NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHE! Working down, Catcher Barney was next, tickling Hilary on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, as her legs jerked, and she thrashed some more:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch positioned himself at his favorite spot, the soles of Hilary's feet. He attacked Hilary's feet with his fingers, two feathers, ice, and an electric toothbrush over Hilary's toes and soles. Hilary went ballistic, she wiggled her toes every which way, and squealed with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NO PLEASE NO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the exhuasted Duff was untied.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to the airport, so that he could catch the team flight to New York: "We had a good homestand this time. I am happy with how it went as you leave, yet sad to see you go. I will miss you. Let's try for two in a row next time, okay?" Naomi said. "You're on. I much prefer love, kisses, and tickling, and my soft bed with you, as opposed to loud screaming, and hard couches" Mitch said.
So, it had been a tranquil homestand off field for Mitch and Naomi, and a bit rocky on field for the bullpen. Now came a road trip, starting in the Big Apple. What would happen next? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

That was nice of Mitch to get Naomi those flowers. At least they got off to a good start as opposed to last time. The Good Guys played better this time as well. Another great story and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated, as always. Yes, the homestand did go better this time, both on the field, and off.
It may be Friday before I have a chance to post another story. I have something going on tonight, and then will be out with my best friend all day tomorrow, so I really wont be around. I promise I wont take too long, though. I know how you like these stories, and I appreciate your support, so, as you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come, definitely within the next couple of days.

Mitch

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back