• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The House of Torture: Part Two

TheFactor

TMF Expert
This story has been a long time coming. For me anyways. I was hoping to have this written long ago, but a sequel for House of Torture almost seemed impossible to me. And my first idea for a sequel didn't go so well, so I started fresh by taking some time off of the project. Anways here it is now, I hope it was worth the wait. Comments are appreciated! Good or bad, I can handle it.... But lets all shoot for good! Just kidding... well not really. It might not look like it, but this story is only about 100 words short from being just as long as the first story. Anways... Thanks! And I hope you enjoy the story!

The House of Torture: Part Two
Written By: The Factor

Chapter One
Salina breathed deeply and placed her hands behind her short, bleach blond hair. Her dark brown eyes starred up at the crack in the ceiling. She wasn’t expecting her private investigation business to see an overwhelming amount of business on her first day, but she was expecting at least a phone call. Hell she would have excepted a prank call over nothing at all! Salina was dressed in her best clothes for that morning. A pair of blue jeans, and black t-shirt that was tucked neatly into them, and matching shoes that were tied tightly to her feet. She stood five feet, seven inches tall, had small rounded shoulders, and perky breasts. She was twenty-three years young.
I’m going to have to get that fixed. Salina thought, still starring up at the crack.
Salina knew her business wouldn’t take off right away. This has to be some kind of looser record! Salina thought, though she had a feeling she was just being overly dramatic. Standing up from her plush, swivel chair, and stretching her hands high over her head, Salina made her way around her desk and was about to leave. It was nearing five o’clock, and even though the ad she had placed in the local paper said she would stay open until eight, but as the hours slowly dragged by the strength to stay those last few hours dwindled with the rest of her patience.
Just as she was about to reach the door to her office a young woman stepped inside. “Tell me I’m at the right place.” The woman said, she had long jet-black hair that fell to the small of her back, and dark brown eyes. Standing a few inches shorter than Salina she wore a black suite, with matching nylons and heels.
“That depends. Are you looking for a private investigator?” Salina asked, silently praying this woman hadn’t entered her office by mistake.
“Oh good.” The woman breathed. “I was hoping I’d make it here before you left for the day.” Said the woman, touching her chest. Salina pointed towards another chair that sat in front of her desk.
“Please sit.” She said.
The woman nodded and was about to sit, Salina walked around her desk and noticed the woman’s hesitation. “I’m not keeping you, am I?” She asked.
“Not at all!” Salina said, and both women sat. Salina sat close to her desk and folded her hands in front of her. She watched as the woman who had just entered her office cross her legs, and smooth out her suite, with was just a black dress shirt, with a matching skirt.
“So what can I help you with?” Asked Salina.
The woman cleared her throat and starred directly into Salina’s eyes. For a moment Salina wondered if the woman would say anything at all. Her hands were shaking, and she had bags under her eyes. “My cousin…” She began, suddenly tears started down her cheeks. Salina reached into her desk and removed a box of tissues and handed her one. “Thank you.” The woman said, taking the tissue and dabbing the corners of her eyes. Salina gave the woman a few moments to compose herself. “My cousin, she’s gone.” The girl said.
“And who’s your cousin?” Salina asked.
“Lara. She’s a journalist.” Said the woman.
“Did she run away?” Salina asked.
“No.” The woman began. Salina listened intently as the woman told Salina about the events that led up to her cousins disappearance, about her story over ‘The House of Torture,’ Rose, and how the police refused to do anything to help in her search. When she was done the woman seemed a bit better, but Salina was afraid to say anything that might upset the woman further.
Taking a deep breath the woman reached into her suits pocket and removed a picture and handed it over to Salina. “That’s Lara.” Said the woman. Salina had to admit that the woman in the picture was quite beautiful. She had short brunette hair that fell past her shoulders, and tied to the back of her head. Soft white skin, with crimson red lips, brown eyes. “Uh… is this a recent photo?” Salina asked, tearing her eyes away from it.
“Yes.” Said the woman.
“Can I keep this?” Salina asked, as she placed the photo back on the top of the desk.
“It’s yours.” Said the woman. Once again she reached into her pocket and removed another photo, the picture was of another woman just as beautiful as Lara. This one had long brunette hair, and emerald green eyes, and had small sagging shoulders and ample breasts. The woman wore a dark, red dress that fell to her ankles, she wore black heels and a diamond necklace, around her neck. “That’s Rose.” Said the woman.
It wasn’t until Salina was given the photo did she finally understand who this ‘Rose’ woman was. Even though the name ‘The House of Torture’ was a famous mansion in this city, hardly anyone knew of it. Even though what happened in that mansion seemed on the level, the mansion didn’t get it’s name ‘The House of Torture’ by reporters, or the ladies who lived there, but by Rose herself.
“Do you think that this Rose woman might have something to do with it?” Asked the woman. Salina leaned back in her seat, she wasn’t sure what to think. A part of her wanted to interview this woman, while another part of her wanted to just forget the lead and focus on the boss. Perhaps he knew something that Lara’s sister, or the police didn’t.
“Let me see what I can find out about your cousin. In the mean time leave me your phone number, and anything else you think is important, and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.” Said Salina. Reaching into her desk Salina removed her business card from the top shelf, and also a tablet of paper, and pencil. Sliding the tablet, and pencil, over to the woman. The woman wrote her name at the top, and her number underneath. Salina than handed the card over to the woman and took back the tablet. “Ok.” Said Salina standing.
The woman stood as well and than laughed. “It’s funny. Your name doesn’t sound like it belongs in the PI business.”
“Tell me about it. My father is actually the first person to say that.” Said Salina. She shook the woman’s hand and than walked her out of her office.
“Closing up?” Asked the woman.
“Time to get to work.” Said Salina.

The first place Salina headed was home. That was where her computer was, and since she couldn’t afford a second computer she had no choice, but to head home. Sitting in front of her computer she first checked up on the information about Lara’s case. It seemed her cousin was telling the truth, and the police didn’t make much of a case out of Lara’s mysterious disappearance. Her boss Travis didn’t have much to say either.
Next Salina headed towards Lara’s workplace hoping to catch Travis before he left for the day. Since the information Salina had retrieved wasn’t exactly made public, she had to be careful about the information she had received. “Excuse me.” Salina said, stepping into Travis’s office.
Travis looked to be about forty-five years old. He had short, black hair, and dark brown eyes, and wore a black business suite. Salina knew the paper that Travis ran, it once was about to go out of business, but due to some charity money Travis was able to turn it all around. Travis looked up from his computer and took another drag off the cigarette that was poking out of the corner of his mouth. “What?” He said.
“Your Travis right?” Salina asked, smiling.
“Yeah. And you are?” He said.
“Salina. I’m a private investigator. I’d like to ask you a few question about one of your employees.” She said.
“Which one?” Asked Travis, sitting back in his seat. He placed his hands behind his head.
“Lara.” Said Salina.
“Oh… I have nothing to say. She turns up missing after she was supposed to do a story for me. I nearly get bankrupted.” Said Travis.
“Can you tell me what the last story she was on?” Salina asked.
“The House of Torture story.” He said.
“Thank you.” And without another word Salina turned and left the office. Travis started to work on his computer again, and didn’t seem to mind this woman just entering and leaving her office without saying anything. Salina returned home and sat on her couch. She had the number of Rose’s, ‘The House of Torture,’ and was set to call the number, but the was feeling a little nervous about it. She didn’t want to go there and tell Rose she was a private investigator.
Undercover, eh? The thought just popped into her mind as she picked up the phone and started to dial the number. After two rings a woman picked up.
“Hello?” She said, sweetly into the phone.
“Hi…” Salina said, using the saddest voice she could come up with. “I’m trying to get in touch with Rose.”
“This is her, how may I help you?” Said the woman.
Salina swallowed hard and said. “I heard you were the person to get in touch with if I get into some trouble, well I lost my job, house, and need a place to stay. For awhile.” Said Salina, she breathed deeply and made it sound like she was on the verge of tears.
“Oh baby, of course you can stay here. Do you know where it is?” Asked the woman.
“Yes. I’ll be there in a few hours.” Said Salina, sighing with relief.
“And what’s your name?” Asked the woman.
“Kelly.” Said Salina, thinking quickly. She didn’t want to give Rose her real name.
“Do you want me to pick you up?” Asked the woman.
“No thank you. I have a friend I need to say goodbye too. Thank you.” Said Salina, the two women said their goodbyes, and than hung up the phone. Salina giggled, she nearly bummed herself out with the way she was talking. Walking into her bedroom and grabbing a suitcase from the closet Salina packed it with full with her unwashed laundry. Than she headed out the door. The House of Torture was located on the other side of town, and would take a few hours dragging the suitcase behind her just to reach it, but it was worth it. If she completed this job successfully she might get others! Who knows what could happen!

Chapter Two

Several hours later Salina finally arrived in front of ‘The House of Torture.’ The house was surrounded by a heavy iron fence, and she had to use a call button just to get inside. Dragging her suitcase to the front stoop of the house she saw a curtain move near the door, and two women stepped outside. One was Rose, Salina recognized her right away. The other was an African-American woman. “This is Kelsey.” Said Rose, pointing towards the woman. “She’s a good friend of mine. I’m Rose.” Said the woman, than pointing at herself.
“Nice to meet you. I’m Kelly.” Said Salina, extending her hand
“Good to meet you.” Both Rose, and Kelsey shook it. Salina, still dragging her bag behind her, followed the two women inside. Salina couldn’t believe her eyes. The mansion was beautiful, and cozy.
I could get used to this. Salina thought, but forced her mind to focus on her mission at hand. She had to find Lara! Scanning the living room, and than Rose’s office, Salina hoped to see Lara just lounging around, or maybe tied to a chair or something, but besides Kelsey, and Rose herself there was no one.
“How many people are staying with you?” Salina asked.
“We have twelve girls.” Said Rose, sitting behind her desk. Salina sat her suitcase down and stood beside Kelsey. For some reason the girl looked excited. “Most of them are out right now.”
Salina nodded. “I appreciate you taking me in. I’m a stranger.” She said.
“Not at all. I know what it’s like to be down.” Said Rose, smiling. Salina had to admit to herself that this woman was a lot cuter in person.
Salina couldn’t tell, but the woman seemed on the level. Maybe she really did care about her, and the girls who stayed in this mansion with her. “Can I ask you something?” Salina asked. “If this is a mansion, why do you not call it ‘The Mansion of Torture’.”
“That’s easy. I like things that sound, and look good. ‘The House of Torture’ sounds better than ‘The Mansion of Torture’.” Said Rose.
Salina nodded, she had to agree with that. “Do I fill out paper work?” Salina asked.
“No. This is a mutual agreement between you and I. You agree that you’ll keep the secrets of this house, and we’ll get along great.” Said Rose.
“Ok. I agree.” Said Salina.
“Great. Kelsey will show you to your room, and you can take a shower, get some rest and we’ll talk more tomorrow over breakfast.” Said Rose.
Salina nodded and followed Kelsey out of the office. Salina was having a hell of a time dragging her suitcase around. As the hours slowly ticked by the thing seemed to get heavier and heavier, but now that she arrived at ‘The house of Torture’ it seemed to weigh a ton! Salina groaned as she starred up at the staircase Kelsey was already halfway up.
“Need some help?” Kelsey asked, turning to face Salina who had taken her first step on the stairs.
“I grabbed as much as I could before I was kicked out.” Salina said.
“That’s alright Kelly.” Said Kelsey, nodding in understanding. “I was thrown out of my apartment the same day I lost my job. I know how it can be.” Heading back down the stairs, Kelsey grabbed the suitcase handle, and both girls easily carried it up the stairs. “Your room’s right here.” Said Kelsey, and both women entered the first room they came to. Salina was surprised to see that her room was fairly large. There was a four poster bed sitting to one side of the room, and a large bay window that over looked the back yard. She even had her own bathroom.
“Nice!” Salina said. “Actually I think it’s bigger than my old apartment.” Salina wasn’t lying about that. And it also seemed a lot better too. The wallpaper looked great, and the curtains hanging in front of the bay window looked amazing. “Is yours like this?” Salina asked.
“I’m not bragging, but mines a bit nicer.” Said Kelsey, turning on her heels. “I hate to leave you like this, but I know some people like to be left alone.”
“That‘s alright. Thank you.” Said Salina, lightly touching Kelsey’s arm.
“Before I go I need you to sign this guest form.” Said Kelsey. Salina’s smile faltered, but soon returned. A strange look appeared in Kelsey’s eyes, and it was very unsettling.
“Sure.” Salina said.
Kelsey left the room and came back with a leather folder and handed it over to Salina. Salina signed it using her fake name and handed it back. “Great. Sorry for the hold up.” Said Kelsey, and without another word left Salina to unpack. Grabbing her suitcase she hauled it over to the bed and threw it on top. She quickly unpacked and tossed her clothes in the closet and headed towards the door. Her hand went to the handle and as she tried to open the door she realized it was locked.
“Shit!” Salina cursed. She thought about picking the lock, but decided not to. No need to blow my cover yet. She thought. Heading towards her bed, Salina shoved her suitcase off the bed and laid down. At least she’d get out of this room tomorrow.

Chapter Three
Sometime during the night someone must have unlocked Salina’s door. As she woke up and headed towards it, she silently prayed that it was unlocked, luckily it was. Heading downstairs barefooted, and wearing a long white t-shirt that fell to her knees, she headed into the living room and nearly screamed.
Rose was sitting on the floor in front of two women. One had been hogtied, and blindfolded, her head was lying in the lap of another girl who was stroking the back of the bound girls head. Rose was on her knees eating a bowl of cereal that was resting on the bottoms of the bound girls bare feet. “Did I startle you?” Rose asked, after she swallowed the cold cereal still in her mouth.
“Sorry.” Salina laughed. “I just never saw THIS before.” She said, pointing towards the bound girl.
“You should get used to it. If your going to live here.” Said Rose.
“Sorry.” Salina said.
“Don’t be. I’m sorry. I didn’t sleep well last night.” Rose said, as she finished the bowl of cereal. Placing the bowl beside her she got up and touched the bottom of the girls feet with the tips of her nails. The girl yelped, and giggled.
“Normally my babies gagged.” Said the girl, who wasn’t tied up. Rose tickled the girls feet vigorously. The girl yelped, and wiggled on the ground, but she didn’t attempt to undo her binds.
“Does she like that?” Salina asked, taking a seat next to the window. She watched as Rose continued to tickle the girls feet with her nails.
“Actually, yeah.” Rose said.
“Really?” Salina said.
“Want to try?” The unbound girl asked, turning to face Salina.
“Maybe later.” Said Salina.
“HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” The girls giggles, intensified as the tickling wore on. Salina watched for the longest time until she remembered she was hungry.
“I hate to ask.” Salina began.
“The kitchens back there.” Rose said, pointing with her thumb towards the door behind her.
“Thanks.” Said Salina, and stepped around the three women and entered the kitchen. She knew her way around a kitchen, and easily found the bowls, cereal sitting on top of the refrigerator, and a gallon of milk inside it. Fixing a bowl for herself she munched her breakfast, while scanning the kitchen. Spotting another door near the door that led into the kitchen she wondered where it led. After she finished her breakfast, she tossed her bowl into the sink and headed towards the mystery door. Just as she reached out to open it she Rose stepped inside holding her bowl in front of her.
“What’s up?” She asked.
“I…” Salina began, but decided the truth would be better than a lie. “Wanted to see where this led.”
“That’s just the basement.” Said Rose.
“I can do the dishes.” Salina said, hoping that offering to do them would kill any anger towards her that Rose might have.
“We have a dishwasher for that.” Said Rose, smiling. “Sorry again. Did you sleep well?”
“Yeah… My door was locked.” Said Salina, folding her arms in front of her chest.
“Yeah it’s sort of a safety procedure, you know?” Said Rose.
“So I won’t steal anything?” Said Salina.
“Just keeping the honest people honest.” Said Rose.
“I understand.” Said Salina.
Rose stepped over to the sink and placed her bowl inside Salina’s. “So tell me. What do you get off on?” She asked.
“Excuse me?” Salina said, not understanding the question.
“Do you have any fetishes?” Asked Rose.
“I’m not sure.” Said Salina. “Do you?”
“Yeah, but let’s talk about you. You never had anyone to experiment with? No one to help you find out what you like or don’t like?” Rose asked.
“Kind of personal, you know?” Salina said, giggling.
“Not in this house.” Rose said, shaking her head. “Follow me.” And Rose took Salina by the hand and led her out of the kitchen, through the living room where the two girls before were now gone, and upstairs. They entered a different room where another girl was lying on the bed. Even though she was lying down Salina could tell she was six feet tall. She had short brunette hair. She couldn’t tell what color her eyes were because the girl was blindfolded, gagged, and tied down to the bed with her hands over her head, and legs strapped to the foot of the bed. She had straps holding her arms, and legs to the side of the bed, and a few metal poles connected to cuffs kept her knees from touching.
“I’m going to tie you up and tickle you.” Said Rose, flatly.
“No.” Salina giggled, she tried to get away, but Kelsey now stood in the doors threshold. She wasn’t smiling.
“Yes she is.” Said Kelsey.
“Why?” Salina asked.
“You seem like a girl who’d enjoy a good tickle. Just like my friend here.” Rose sat on the edge of the bound girls bed and gave her armpit’s a quick tickle. The girls screamed, and giggled, and bounced up and down in the bed, but couldn’t get far. The gag in her mouth muffled most of the sound. Rose stood.
“Please! Tickle me, but don’t tie me up! Not yet!” Salina begged.
“I don’t work like that.” Said Rose.
“Rose…” Kelsey began, entering the room. “Let me do it for now, and next time we’ll do it your way.” She said.
Rose cast a look at Kelsey, and than back at Salina. “Fine. Tickle her good.” She said, and left the three women alone. Salina turned towards the bound girl. She wondered who it was. “What’s her name?” Salina asked.
“Her name’s not important. Lay down.” Said Kelsey.
“What’s her…” Salina began, Kelsey was now standing a foot away from her.
“Lay down.” Kelsey said, more sternly than before.
“I’m just…” Salina tried to finish her sentence, but Kelsey grabbed Salina by her hand and forced her on the ground, on her belly. Salina marveled at the girls incredible strength.
“Now don’t move.” Said Kelsey, as she straddled Salina’s bare legs, she was facing Salina’s size 9 ½ feet. “You have cute toes.” Kelsey said, her grin finally returning. Her fingers delicately touched them. Salina hid her face in her hands, she had extremely ticklish feet, and hated anyone touching them. It felt like thousands of pins lightly prickling her feet as Kelsey’s fingers slowly moved up and down them.
“…I’m…very…ticklish.” Salina said, struggling with her words.
Kelsey nodded in agreement, but didn’t stop her torture. Her fingers picked up their pace as they scratched the soles of Salina’s feet, moved up and down them, and than traced the lines in her feet with her index fingers.
Salina held in her laughter for as long as she could, but soon she couldn’t take it anymore and had to let it out. “HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Salina laughed. Her laugh echoed throughout the room, and down the hallway.
“Wow!” Kelsey said, starring back at Salina who was giggling hysterically. Kelsey continued to tickle Salina’s feet. She touched her heels, and than tickled them ferociously. Salina wiggled her toes, and kicked her feet, but the way Kelsey sat on her legs she couldn’t kick them very hard.
“STOP!” Salina begged, after a few moments.
Kelsey’s fingers continued to dance over the soles of Salina’s feet. She dug her nails between each toe, and than tickled the middles. Salina screamed and tried to wiggle free, but Kelsey held her firmly in place with one hand, and tickled her feet with the other.
“HEHEHEHEHEAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…P-PLEASE STOP! STOP! STOP!” Salina screamed, she pounded the floor with her hands, and than started to laugh in them. She wanted the torture to stop, but Kelsey continued to tickle no matter how much she begged.
“I love tickling helpless girls.” Said Kelsey, not taking her eyes off her work. Kelsey turned and started to tickle Salina on her sides, Salina yelped at the sudden change. Kelsey only tickled Salina for a few more minutes before she stopped and stood. “I hope you liked that, because soon Rose will have her turn.” Said Kelsey, laughing. She left Salina lying on the floor.
Catching her breath Salina crawled over to the bound girl. “Are you awake?” She whispered, in the girls ear. The girl nodded. Before she could ask the bound girl anymore questions Kelsey returned, hands high on hips.
“What are you doing?” Kelsey asked.
“Just asking this girl a question.” Salina said, turning suddenly. Kelsey looked unsure.
“Right… Follow me.” She said, and again left the room.
“I’ll be back.” Salina said, patting the girl on the shoulder. The girl breathed deeply. Salina climbed to her feet and followed Kelsey downstairs and into Rose’s office. Rose was sitting behind her desk going over some files.
“Here she is.” Said Kelsey.
“Salina tomorrow I want you, after breakfast, to meet me in this office. I have something I want to show you.” Said the woman.
“Is this about earlier?” Salina asked.
“It doesn’t matter.” Said Rose.
Kelsey motioned for Salina to follow her again, this time they headed back upstairs and into Salina’s room.
“I’ll bring you your dinner.” Said Kelsey, and Salina was locked in her room. Sitting on the edge of her bed Salina couldn’t help, but feel like a change had been quickly made in this place. Kelsey and Rose no longer seemed to be the happy people she had became acquainted with earlier. She doubted Rose’s anger was caused by the way she slept the previous night. Sighing deeply Salina laid back and fell asleep. Kelsey returned with Salina’s dinner, but she didn’t feel like eaten and left it in a chair near the door. She felt like a prisoner here now, more than a guest.

Chapter Four

After breakfast the following morning Salina headed towards Rose’s office. Rose, to the dismay of the girls Salina had met earlier, skipped breakfast and was sitting behind her desk. “You wanted to see me?” Said Salina, standing in front of Rose’s desk. Rose placed the papers she was working on inside a folder and placed it in the top drawer of her desk.
“Yes. I have a gift for you.” Said Rose. She stood and walked around her desk. “Follow me.” She said. Salina obeyed and followed Rose into the kitchen and into the basement. The room below was nicely furnished, had hardwood floors, chairs, and a desk that sat in the middle of the room.
“Lay on the table please.” Said Rose.
Salina knew what was about to happened, but reluctantly obeyed. Laying down on the table she allowed Rose to move her arms above her head. Reaching underneath the desk she took out a pair of handcuffs and shackled her hands together. She than grabbed a piece of rope and tied the chain between the two cuffs with the rope, and with the slack she tied it around one of the legs of the table. She than grabbed another piece of rope and tied both of Salina’s legs to the legs of the table. Salina struggled against her binds when Rose was done.
“Tight?” Rose asked.
“Not too bad.” Salina said, nervously.
Rose nodded and reached into her pants pocket and removed a small camera. She than took Salina’s picture. “Keepsake.” Rose said.
“Are you going to tickle me?” Salina asked.
“Do you want me to?” Rose asked, placing the camera back in her pocket.
“No.” Salina said, shaking her head.
“Than yes I am.” Rose said. She climbed up on the desk and straddled Salina’s waist. Salina was giggling even before the tickling started. “P-please don’t tickle me!” Salina laughed, as she pulled on the binds that kept her hands over her head. Rose ignored Salina’s pleas. She was wearing a tank top, and her armpits were exposed. Rose lightly touched Salina’s pits with the tips of her fingers. Salina giggled, and bucked hard on the desk. Rose’s fingers only touched Salina’s pits, she didn’t wiggle them around in there.
“Oh God… HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Salina giggled, the fact they were just being touched was torture to Salina. “Will you… STOP!?” Salina cried, as Rose slowly began to drag her fingers over Salina’s pits.
A smile appeared on Rose’s face, it was cute Salina thought. Rose slowly raked her fingers over Salina’s pits. “Do you like that?” Rose asked.
“NO!” Salina laughed. Her chest heaved, and the muscles in her stomach tightened. “GET OUT OF MY PITS!” Salina screamed, as Rose picked up her torture. Salina wiggled hard on the table, Rose had a hard time staying on as Salina bucked, wiggled. And her screaming was deafening. Soon it stopped though and a stream of giggles poured out of the girls mouth.
Rose giggled and moved her hands from Salina’s pits and grabbed her sides. Salina’s eyes opened wide, and saliva dripped down the corners of her mouth. Tears were welling in her eyes, and her cheeks were beet red. “HEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Rose gave each of Salina’s ribs a good tickling before she moved on to her belly. Poking it, and than spreading her fingers wide Salina grabbed Rose’s abdomen and started to tickle.
“OH GOD! STOP!” Salina begged, tears were now streaming down her cheeks. Rose noticed that Salina wasn’t crying, so why all the tears?
“Why all the tears?” Rose asked, curiously. She didn’t stop her torture.
“I HATE THIS!” Salina screamed. She kicked her feet furiously, and pulled hard on her straps. She would have done anything to stop this torture. “PLEASE STOP!” Salina screamed.
“You hate this? Is that why your tearing up?” Rose asked.
“YES!” Salina screamed. “STOP!” She begged. “HEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”
“Nope!” Rose said, merrily as she started to tickle Salina’s pits again. Her fingers tickled them maddeningly. “You should have just gotten this out of the way yesterday, now your going to get it ten times worse than before Salina.” Rose said.
Salina shook her head. “NO STOP!” She screamed. Wait… Even though all Salina could think about was the tickling and how she would hope it would stop soon, she couldn’t help, but wonder… Did she just call me Salina?
But Rose was reaching up her shirt and was tickling her bare belly now. Salina’s mind was tore from her last though to this. “AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP PLEASE! NO MORE! I’M DYING!” Salina screamed. Rose only giggled at this as she continued to tickle the belly, she ran her finger around Salina’s bellybutton, and than began torturing her nipples with the tips of her nails. A shrill scream erupted from Salina. “I found your sweet spot Kelly.” Rose teased.
Salina bucked wildly on the table now. More and more tears were streaming down her cheeks, and for the first time since being tickled she feared the torture wouldn’t stop. That Rose would tickle her until she eventually died! Her concerns of ‘death by tickling’ came to an end as Rose climbed off her. “I think you deserve a break.” Rose said.
Salina breathed deeply. This is one hell of a case…She thought, sucking in as much air as she could. “….Why… did you call me Salina?” Salina asked, hoping her cover hadn’t been blown.
“Did I call you that? I must have read it in the paper this morning and that name stuck with me. I love it, you know? Anyways I’m going to start on your feet in a few minutes so I’d rest up as much as you can.” Said Rose.
“No more tickling! Please!” Salina pleaded.
Rose reached into her back pocket and removed a napkin and began to wipe the tears from Salina’s cheeks, and corners of her eyes. “Sorry baby… I’m going to tickle you a lot more today.” She grinned.
“SHIT!” Salina screamed, in anger. She pulled hard on her binds and thrashed wildly on the table, but the cuffs didn’t fall off, and the rope holding her down on the table held her firmly in place. “Your lucky I’m into tickling. There’s a girl here who loves to spank naughty girls. If you’d prefer that…” Rose began, as she took a few steps towards the door to the basement.
“NO!” Salina cried. She hated being tickled, but to be spanked would be absolutely worse than being tickled… maybe… Rose sat on the couch and put her feet up on the table near Salina’s head. She watched as her captive did all she could to relax, but Salina was too giddy and giggled every once in a while as though she were still being tickled.
“You better relax… I heard from Kelsey that your feet are very ticklish. And I swear it’s going to be worse when I get to them.” Said Rose, smiling sheepishly.
“Just stop! Please!” Salina giggled.
“Nope!” Rose said, refusing to show mercy.
Rose played with Salina while sitting on the couch. Every time she would stretch her hands over her head, or make a movement of any kind Salina would giggle. “Oh God…” Salina said, as Rose stood.
“Time to tickle!” Rose giggled.
“Come on! Five more minutes!” Salina said, pleadingly.
“Nope.” Rose said. As she went to Salina’s feet and undid her shoes. She slid her socks off exposing her bare feet. “Cute toes!” Rose said, as she lightly touched the toes on Salina’s right foot. Salina giggled and kicked them away from Rose’s tickling fingers, this cause Rose to giggle herself. The soles of Salina’s feet, and the tips of her toes were still pink thanks to the tickling she had received yesterday from Kelsey.
Rose grabbed Salina’s right foot and with her free hand began to tickle it. Salina screamed and tried to kick her foot away, but Rose was much stronger than she looked. Salina screamed, wiggled her toes, and laughed.
“HEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Salina didn’t know how long Rose tickled her foot, but finally she stopped and took a few steps away from Salina.
“You alright?” Rose asked.
“Yeah…” Salina said, sleepily. Her eyes were blurred, and she felt like she was about to pass out. “Can you untie me… please…” Salina said. Rose was about to respond, but once Salina laid her head back down on the table she knew she was asleep.
“I guess we better get ready.” Rose said, shaking her head.

Chapter Five

Salina woke the next morning and found herself in a different room. She was in a sitting position, her hands had been strapped above her head, and her feet were still naked, but bound apart from each other. She didn’t know where she was. She tried to shout out for help, but a gag had been shoved into her mouth. What’s going on? Salina wondered. Suddenly the door to the room opened and Rose, Kelsey, and the woman who hired Salina to find Lara stepped inside.
“Morning!” Kelsey said, bouncing on the balls of her feet.
“You had a rough night. We thought we’d cheer you up by bringing you to the tickle chair.” Said Rose. She glanced at the woman who was standing next to her, Lara’s cousin. “I know your wondering about my friend here. You see it’s true that she’s Lara’s cousin, but they aren’t that close.” Rose began.
“I really can’t stand the bitch.” The woman laughed.
“And I know what you’d like to ask. ‘Why am I here than’?” Rose said. “Well you’re a gift Salina… I mean Kelly. You’re a gift for my friend Kelsey here.”
“You never fought me when I tickled you, you were weak, and I love that in a woman.” Kelsey said, licking her lips.
“You found her.” Rose said. “Lara, she was the girl bound to the bed. She’s my pet now.”
“What about my money?” Asked Lara’s cousin.
“The checks in my office.” Said Rose, and she guided the woman out of the room.
“Time to laugh baby girl!” Kelsey giggled, wiggling her fingers threateningly as she stepped up to Salina. “My new tickle slave!”
“Her pits, feet, and nipples are her sweet spots!” Said Rose, just as she was about to close the door.
“I’m going to find all of them. We have a long time to become acquainted.” Said Kelsey, laughing.

-THE END-

I've been waiting for part II for a long time. Great work. Keep the story going.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back