• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Star Wars: Interrogating Jedi (Finished Trilogy)

Darth Vegeta

4th Level Yellow Feather
Finally i finished the first trilogy off my planned storyline.
when i have more time i'll begin working on the next threeparter situated during and after Episode III. Might do a story on Korby and Ventress too.

Star Wars: Interrogating Jedi pt1

Yun Antares sat in his room meditating. With Bultar Swan gone and Aayla off with Vos, he had little to do here. He preferred the company off those three. For the rest he was a bit a loner. He read alot always, studying the vast history off the galaxy and the Order and that meant he was alot on his own in seclusion.
Only Shaak Ti was left. His master. The closest thing he had to a family. But she was busy lately with Diplomacy. He had remained in the Temple to train and work on his swordfightingskills. He was turning out to a master of the duel. Using the offensive form IV style combined with elements of form II. As usual his way was a bit off with tradition.
Getting up, he ended his meditation. Shaak Ti had taught him to meditate a lot and it had grown on him eventhough it didn't came naturally on him like with her.
He was a ponderer, a thinker... . He wasn't as serene as her.
Being the child of a bloodline of warriors and militarymen, it was in his blood to be more agressive and direct. It worried Master Ti and Aayla that he was like he was. Vos off course had little trouble with him, he himself walked the thin line that seperated him from the Darkside.
Personally it intrigued him, this Darkside which he had studied intensively but never used.
The most interesting things off course were hidden in the library, few had access to that lore.
Washing his face, the young man with short black hair stared at his image. Deciding he needed a shave he did so.
Afterwards he got dressed, putting on his signature black outfit. Tight and enabling him to move well. Like Anakin and some other Jedi he preferred to differ from the usual ragtag attire the order imposed and went for a more militaristic form. Dark colours, short boots. To his belt, he attached a long silver and black handle of a lightsaber. It was his own design, and differred from Master Ti's. Yet again going in against the tradition where the pupil made a saber remiscent to the master's.
But Yun was soon to be Knighted. Ti had little to teach him. In fact rumour had it that if he hadn't been so anti certain rules like no romance, marriage or offensive policies for Jedi... that he had been knighted a year or 2 ago. But they couldn't postpone it forever... and his final tests were scheduled next month.
He decided to go train a bit. Master Yoda himself had shown him a new sabertechnique that he claimed would be ideal to incorporate in his style. The small but wise master was rarely wrong and he decided to try it out.

Entering the room, he found Master Ti working out. A rare sight, he nodded politely.
Yun was stubborn but intelligent and always polite. Seeing his ancestors, he could be rather proud off it but he was all in all most likeable and charming, always fullfilling his duties.
Shaak Ti smiled at him.
The redskinned alien looked at him with kind black eyes.
"Yuuun" she said. Pronouncing his name with the typical kindness that went with her voice and soul.
Where Yun felt greyish in the force, strong but a bit wild. She was serene and radiant... a constant torch of light that kept him steady.
He might disagree with her pacifism at times but he admired her dedication.
He gave her one of his boyish smiles and nodded "Master..." he said, using her title as it had been a while since he had seen her.
She nodded.
"Working out saberskills again? I assume you have neglected the path i suggested for you".
"Did you expect anything else"
She sighed and shook her head "Yun Yun Yun..." she nodded "Care to do a little spar or do you think this old woman couldn't keep up" she said activating her lightsaber.
With a hum, a blue blade spawned.

Yun smiled "I'd never think that Master Ti" he said. He activated his own saber, a yellow blade spawned. "For now... anyway..." he teased her. "Master Yoda has taught me a thing or two while you were gone...".
"Aaah yes lingering with Yoda again have we?" she smiled. "Good... heed his words not just his lessons..."
"Hmpf" Yun said. Yoda thought in the same way as Ti and he didn't like their trains of thought.
He saluted. They crossed blades. A fierce fiery yellow blade clashed with a pure blue one. Sparks of energy jolted as they exchanged blows.
Ti using her serene defensive style while Yun used a style that was a mix of defensive steadyness and fierce sudden assaults.
Shaak Ti backed a bit, surprised at his advancement. At this rate he would surpass her within a couple of years. He really was gifted in swordplay. But he lacked experience... and somehow she wished he would never gain much. War and combat that he relished so much... was dangerous.
Rumour had it, that something was brewing though. Count Dooku, the noble Jedi Master had left the Order and recently resurfaced leading a political alliance of different factions striving for seperatism from the Republic. Chancellor Valorum and the Jedi Senate were most worried that...

Suddenly she was almost hit.
Yun smiled "Distraction is a bad thing".
Ti nodded. "I think i'm starting to inherit your pondering nature".
"I never ponder in combat..." Yun retoreded.
He struck with a forward move. Stabbing moves had specific counters but rarely used, Ti was out of practice in using them. Still she managed to parry the stabs. Apparently Yun had been developping nasty and sneaky tactics, so typical off him.
Waiting for moments of compliance, using out of use attacks... .
She countered though and they equalled out again soon after.
She wasn't going to underestimate him. Yun surprised was now on the defence again swifting to a defensive set of moves. She could see him think. He had good tactical insight, he was probing her for weaknesses or even the room, he frequently used objects and surrounding to his advantage. But the room was rather sterile and she decided not to give him an opening...

The brownrobed alien struck low and than high but was blocked everytime. The handsome young man was starting to sweath.
He was a thinker and a cunning warrior but his stamina was average compared to hers. Even his long jogs didn't change that... .
She'd have to dry him out.
Suddenly he modified going over to his signature style... the 'unmovable mountain'. Saving his energies he parried with great easy at little expense but didn't attack, he planned to wear her down that way ironically... .

Bariss let out a moan. Her eyes were teary. The greenskinned Padawan bit her lower lip. The room was dimly lit. Still she lay on her back stretched naked. Her legs and hands pinned to the floor by shackles. Her breasts and tummy exposes.
Slowly and teasingly 'it' continued.
She thought she could feel the presence of someone but she wasn't sure. The drugs kept her out of focus and weakened as she was, the Force could no longer aid her. Her gender seemed on fire by need. She had never expereinced such a thing.
Her beautiful young face smirked, trying to surpress the laughter building in.
But she couldn't hold it back yet again. Small giggles escaped and she let go. Laughter followed. Her beautiful wellshaped breasts were tickled by something soft while... a hand! It was a hand... danced over her firm belly.

Suddenly she heard laughter next to her. It was a familiar voice. Her master! Luuminari!
She too lay on a table but with her feet in stocks. A little orbshaped drone ran a feather over her feet. Hands cuffed behind her back, there was no escape as her waist and ankles were restrained to the table.
She pitied her... but to her regret she found out that to stop this tickling she would do anything. Her belly and breasts were so ticklish. And she could only suspect wether her feet were next.
To her even greater surprise she heard the mature and beautiful voice of her master. The alien Jedi spoke between laughs. "I'll tell you! I'll tell you anything! Stop please! Stop!".

Mesmerised she looked at what unfolded before her.
But than the hand tickled her again and she yipped surprised.
She stared into a face. A beautiful but vicious female voice came "Bariss... don't be distracted... for the moment i'm only interested in you! And your sweet laughter".
Her eyes shot open in fear as her breasts were tormented even more. She laughed loudly, adding her voice to that off her master.

Meanwhile in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant...

Yun jumped away. He was surprised, he had still not surpassed Master Ti, she stood her ground. But than again Master Ti was one of the best swordmasters in the Temple. Only the likes of Yoda, Mace Windu and Obi-Wan surpassed her.
But he was confident that he would surpass her. If he didn't already.
When it came to war, she tended to be a bit too soft. She was not truly martial. She fought to protect and survive, not to win. A difference between them. But one that though an advantage in combat, might lead him closer to the Darkside.

A little voice in his head spoke to him "So what? Power to reach your goal...".
He surpressed those thoughts. Anakin Skywalker had taught him a little trick once... .
It was a shame the Chosen One was never around. He was truly on his way to magnificence. In a few years he had surpassed all those of his generation, including Yun. He admired Skywalker. And where the Council seemed to fear his rise to power as much as they looked forward to it. He couldn't wait to see what a mighty warrior he'd become. But already it was clear that fiery Anakin would become just that... a Jedi Guardian... a warrior off the Order. It suited him perfectly.
As it suited him. He lunged forward and attacked using a strange pirouette. The force guiding him, eyes closed. Suddenly Shaak Ti lost balance and fell back... Her saber active, she looked surprised as Yun enthralled in the moment rose his saber and looked at her.
The fire had returned in his soul. The call off something dark... . But than it faded and he gave her a smile that calmed him.
As she lay there he noticed something...

Her robe had lifted a bit, revealing her feet, encased in brownish leather.
The thought struck him that Ti had never unbared her feet around him, ever.
And she'd known him from when he was little.

He did remember she did like to fondle his feet though. She let no chance go by to give him a footrub, if the opportunity arose and let it accompagny with a few quick tickles.
When he was around 17-18, during a duel, she had once disarmed him and decided to make him pay for his cockyness. Right in front of Bultar Swan, she had pinned him and tickled his feet, embarassing. She'd turned him into a giggling mess. His friend had quickly jumped in because it took both of them to restrain him. Boots removed, Swan had pinned him down, sitting on his waist while Ti had locked his ankles and let those long red fingers dance across his soles.
She'd enjoyed that. And she had done some other things too to his feet.
Suddenly a thought struck him again...
He had promised playfully to get back to her for that.
It was a shame that Swan wasn't here to see his vengeance than again perhaps for the best... she could be awfully jealous and clingy.

He twirled his blade.
Shaak Ti looked up at him and frowned.
"Yun?" she said. She could read him like an open book. She knew he was up to something.

Than she noticed his glance going to her feet and she quickly pulled down her robe but suddenly Yun grabbed her wrist. "Yun?" she said. He smiled "What? I just thought of a new battletactic!" he said.
"Nohohoho..." she said, laughing for no reason she entirely understood, she knew Yun was going to act silly or something and pre-emptively let go a laugh.
He pinned her down before she knew how to react. After all she coudl hardly hurt her apprentice, pinned down, she said "Yun let me go now! This isn't funny! We are duelling not performing martial.. hey!" she said as he skipped her robe up. "Yun Yun!!!" she said.
Both for their own reason were happy nobody else could enter at the moment.
She felt Yun grab her ankle.
"Yun? Yun? What are you doing?"
"Remember years ago? When you tickletortured me?"
"I don't... oh" she said blushing "No Yun don't... not funny! I'll push you away with the force I'll..."
"No you won't..." he said rubbing her leg teasingly.
She found it to her own surprise so very pleasing.
"You tickled me plenty of times... time for some playful revenge" Yun Antares said.
Slowly he unlaced one boot, sliding it off slowly, revealing red skin.
Ti slammed her fists into Yun's strong back to no effect. She wasn't struggling that hard, almost resigned to her fate.

Than it came, her feet were unbared. Like her skin the top was a bit leathery and red off course. Her feet were long... very long. Size 10 at least.
He rubbed the freed foot, feeling her sole which was very soft and fleshy.

"Yun..." Ti said.
"What?"
"Put them back on..." she said.
"Why? A quick tickle hasn't hurt anyone and i want to pay you back" he chuckled teasingly evil.
"They're ugly..."
"What?"
"My feet!" the older woman whispered.

"On the contrary... they're nice but i wonder... are they ticklish" he said. She let go a little giggle as he spiderwalked a hand over the huge foot.
She put her red hand on her mouth. "Yun no..." she said softly but she moved her foot into his hand. He started to rub it a bit and she relaxed.
He removed her second boot, revealing a similar foot. The top felt a little bit strange to the touch. A slight bit rough. But her sole was deliciously soft, he shifted and locked her ankles.
He looked at her, she looked a bit fearful.
"Ready?"
She shook her head but he noticed some mischievousness in her black eyes.
"Yes you are..." he started tickling her, letting his free hand dance over her feet.
What he heard than was blissfully pleasing.
Small mature giggles escaped, yipping noises as she tried to hold her serene composure.
Yun moved his fingers slowly for now and she tried to resist.
But the rhytmic tickling increased.
He had had quite some practice on Swan over the years. So he knew how to do this and make it as pleasant as possible while keeping it besides playful a bit torturous.
To his greatest regret, marriage was forbidden, relationships were blocked but one could only stop being human so far.
His relationship with Swan was very close as was it with Ti. Swan and he had even shared a kiss once... in secret.
As long as the rules remained the same they couldn't afford more... but there was more to life and love than sexuality. The Force created bonds and there were... other ways to play a bit... .

As he increased his place Ti laughed and Yun smiled.
Her feet were huge and she kicked with them fiercely.
But than he dared to do something Ti had only dared once herself, and off which she had been embarassed afterwards. He gave the side of her feet little licks.
Ti let out a little purring moan. She loved it! It pleased him in a strange way.
He rubbed her foot again and than suddenly continued to tickle.
At times he'd stop and lick or nibble the side and soles of her feet. Finally taking in a big toe.
Her laughter came out fully now.
"YUHUHUHUHNNNN PLEASE STOOOHOHOHOPPP!" she said letting go.
All her defences and dignity down, Yun stopped and looked at her.
"Don't worry..." he smiled at her and she calmed, relaxed as he continued to rub.
She bit her lower lip, looking at him and than looked away, she lied down.
"Do it gently silly..." she said to her surprise. "Too much and people will come and look"
"I locked the door"
"Humour me than 'padawan'" she teased. "And i'll let you continue... agreed?"
"You like this?" Yun asked. He noticed the red skin on her cheeks grow a bit darker.
He continued, tickling her feet slowly, she squirmed a bit cutely.
Her breathing calmed as he continued his ministrations.
Finally she spoke "Yun let me put on my boots... we need to leave..." she said.
He nodded "Yes" he said putting her boots back on. She leaned forward and kissed his cheek. "That was mean!" she said.
"You didn't protest much" he said in his own defence.
"Next time do that in my quarters" she giggled and got up. She looked at her booted feet a last time with a worry before lowering her robes.
Yun frowned at this but decided to let it go. He took her hand and looked at her.
"Glad you're back Master... perhaps tommorow we should duel for real?" he said.
She nodded "Yes... yes we will... I was going to win you know"
"I wouldn't count on it" he said leading her courtly out.
Walking out, master and pupil talked off many things... unaware of the looming threat...

Inside the Fortress, Bariss sobbed as her breathing calmed.
"Alright now talk" a vicious female voice came, pale hand rubbing her between her legs.
Bariss gasped a bit.
"I... I..." she nodded "Alright... it happened on a mission Master Ti and Master Vos were on with their padawans..." she looked up.
"I swear. They know the full story".

"No! Barissshaahahahah" her master laughed as the Vorsk Hounds continued to lick away at her stocked feet.

Out of the shadows, Ventress walked "Interesting" the baldheaded woman in gothic dark attire said. She activated her two sabers and crossed their red blades.
"Durge..." she said.
The armourclad giant walked out off the shadows behind her "...".
"I think i have an idea that will please the Count...".
Durge nodded "...".
Ventress laughed evilly.

TO BE CONTINUED

Star Wars: Interrogating Jedi pt2

Yun Antares purred pleased as Swan took of his short boots and began to rub his feet.
He closed his eyes. His upper body was naked as he lay on his bed, sweathing. They had had quite the workout.
"You pamper me" he said amused "If anyone found out we gave each other massages in our room they'd assume..."
"Assume what?" the asian beauty said amused herself.
"That we did more than 'just' give massages for sore muscles".
"I did once didn't I?" she winked.
He blushed "I meant more than a kiss" he frowned "Though that alone could get us into trouble.
She continued and gave him a playful tickle. He chuckled "no you promised! Not today!".
She pouted "awwww"
"Tonight though i heard Master Ti is off and..." Yun started. Swan smiled getting his drift. Still rubbing his foot, the comm beeped and Yun sighed. Getting up, he activated it, pulling a face at Swan who smiled at her friend.
The swordmaster played with the long lightsaber, flickering it in the air, he kept it hovering with the force before letting it fall into his hand. Bultar cast her eyes up and whispered "Show-off!".
"Is someone there Yun?" Ti asked.
"No... nobody is there" he said.
"..." a moment of silence and than Shaak Ti, Yun's Master continued "You need to come Yun... it seems we have a mission" she said "Meet me and Aayla at dockingplatform 9..." she said.
"Aayla?"
"Yes... Aayla... Aayla Secura." Ti sighed "She's back and don't you even try to speech to her about how right Master Vos is" she said.
Yun was in fact usually quite serious but also monologued on about some... 'outlandish' and 'pragmatic' ideas that unsettled his master.
"Very well i'm on my way..." he said.
Shutting down the comm, he looked at Bultar Swan. The blackhaired young woman sighed "Back to duty huh... i swear nowadays we are more busy than ever" she said.
Her unbared feet lay invitingly close to Yun. But he just rubbed the back off one.
"Yes trouble is brewing on a galactic scale. I think..."
"No Yun... not another one of your speeches!" she sighed "I swear you're an encyclopedia... with all your reading" she said. She moved her feet away and got up. "Get dressed and freshened up... I'll talk to you when you get back" she walked away after slipping into her little black boots.
Looking back she spoke as Yun slipped into his attire "Oh and Yun?".
"Yes?" he said.
"If you come back in one piece... i have a surprise for you" she teased and than rushed off like a youngster.
For a moment Yun remembered them as teens. Always rushing around.
Yun got dressed clad in his black attire with the purple sleeveless vest headed for the hangarbay...

Aayla Secura, was a Twi'lek. They had a kind of short taillike appendage at their head called a lekku. Extremely erogenous, Twi'leks could communicated emotions to each other with it and moods. Few could read it well.
Clad in her scarce outfit as ever, she was checking her starfighter as Master Ti stood looking at the city around the temple... .
And the city was the world itself. Coruscant... capital off the Galactic Republic.
She rested a redskinned hand on the wall.
The two alien Jedi women didn't see Yun immediately.

Quinlan Vos, Aayla Secura's master was no longer around it seemed. Aayla had not too long ago been knighted and in 2 weeks so would Yun be.
Shaak Ti seemed to have mixed feelings about it. Pride but also a bit off sadness. She seemed to balance between over attention and silent reclusion... more than usual that is. As Shaak Ti loved to meditate.

"Yun!" Aayla Secura smiled. She gave Yun a hug. It had been a month or two since they last met.
Having grown up in the same classes together had made them good friends.
And they shared a similar friend in Bultar Swan tying the three together a bit. Plus... Yun admired Quinlan Vos for his pragmatic and openminded, realistic views.
Shaak Ti disliked this but Aayla in a way liked it as that way she could talk to him about when troubles regarding Vos's attitude arose again.
Yun greeted Aayla and looked at Ti.
"What seems to be the problem?" he asked.
"Abduction" she said.
"Abduction?" Yun asked.
"Yes" Aayla said "Bariss and her Master have been captured by Pirates it seems... they're being held hostage" Aayla said.
Shaak Ti showed a holo off Bariss and Luminara. Both naked and spreadeagle.
They hung defencelessly.
"Apparently they've been tickletortured" Shaak Ti said.
"I beg your pardon?" Yun said, not noticing Aayla shiver.
"You heard me".
“…” he frowned. He did his best not to stare at the nude female Jedi and Ti quickly deactivated the holo for the same reason.
Jedi were still human after all… .
”I see… what are the demands?” Yun asked.
“A hefty ransom” Shaak Ti said.
”I hope the Council hasn’t accepted. One should never submit to such people” he said.
“True. That is why we are heading over there under the guise off paying the ransom… and than we’ll free them” Shaak Ti said.
“Only three Jedi?” he said.
“We’ll be assisted by Republican Security forces” Master Ti said.
“Hmmm…” Yun said pulling a sour face.
“You disapprove?” Master Ti asked.
“Well they managed to capture 2 good Jedi so far…” he said “Sending ‘only three’ seems a bit… overconfident no?” Yun said.
“We’ll act as if we’re going to pay… coming in full force isn’t the solution” she said.
“Perhaps but the Republican Security forces are not that good. You know the rumours don’t you?” Yun said.
“So you’d rather leave Luminara and Bariss to their fates?” Shaak Ti said.
“I never said that… I just wish we could…”
“Well we can’t!” Shaak Ti snapped.
Yun frowned surprised.
“Master? Are you alright?” Aayla asked.
“Sorry Yun… I… I’ve just been out of things lately” Master Ti apologised.
“Off course… no problem” Yun confirmed.
She held her head a bit. “Tired that is all but we have much to do”
Yun nodded in agreement. He had a hunch that his approaching Knighthood but also the torture of Bariss and Luminara had something to do with her stressful behaviour.
But the signature serenity of Shaak Ti soon returned as she jumped into her Starfighter.
Yun smiled at Aayla and put a hand on her shoulder.
“Don’t worry about her, Yun” Aayla said. Yun nodded “Don’t worry” he said. His hand caressed the saber that hung at his belt. The cilindric object much larger than the hilt of Shaak Ti’s or Secura’s saber. As a Duelist, he had desired a saber that brought the greatest certainty and thus gave it much work. It had all in double and enabled singlehand or doublehanded use.
Doublehanded if he required very strong blows or parries. One never knew. And a longer hilt made such maneuvers more easily.
Yun jumped into his starfighter “X! Get ready for a mission” he said.
X beeped. The little black and silver astromechdroid sat behind in the ship, head sticking out.
His friend added another beep before starting a diagnostic off the ship.
Unlike most Jedi, Yun always took X with him. The two got along great and he used his techskills though they were not super, to upgrade the little fellow at times.
“Ready Master Ti… lead the way” he said.
“Affirmative. I’m ready too” Aayla’s beautiful young voice came. The blue Twi’lek’s gaze met Yun’s as her fighter stood next to him.
They nodded at each other.
“Good… lift-off!” Shaak Ti said, piloting the most advanced fighter.
The trio lifted off and headed for space.
There their Hyperdrive rings awaited them. These fighter would lock onto them to be capable of hyperspace movement.
Once that was done, they flew towards the small Security Cruiser awaiting them. The Sentinel was a typical Republican patrolvessel, capable of tackling Pirate ships and criminals.
But Yun would have preferred to see the Republic get a strong, loyal and well trained force.
The Outer Rim was lawless and not under firm control of the centralized government.
But he decided not to speech on that. It usually just irritated Shaak Ti. And Aayla would make her typical comments of ‘you sound like Master Vos!’.
He smiled and sighed as after the typical salutes, the vessel and the three starfighters entered hyperspace… heading: Pirate Ship… or so Master Ti claimed…

Ventress smiled as she sat in her commandchair.
On the viewscreen Kor’bayn Ronar had appeared. Clad in crimson armour and with a black vizored helmet, the skilled Mercenary and Bounty Hunter brought out a report and new orders from Dooku.
Unknown to the honourable warrior, Ventress ‘desired’ him.
The stern man did his job to the letter. Dooku paid and he obeyed.
One day she’d have him she had decided. Ones she had almost seduced him. Apparently he was quite kinky. He liked a woman strong. Rumour was it, he was part Mandalorian.
She had noticed that when she had trained with him… forced him more or less to train with her… the offensive advances worked best. He liked his women dominant it seemed. And he had liked her legs… and feet. She already had a cunning plan to get him… when the opportunity arose. But he was halfway across the galaxy… so it would be for another day. He had saved her once. Perhaps that was what made her ‘tick’ for him.
She reprimanded herself for being so mushy. No no… love was beyond her. It was lust… yes she assured herself nothing more.
He was off high calibre even if he wasn’t like Dooku’s main agent… Jango Fett.
With the war only moments away, she had been preparing. She smiled “She’d get the info she required and than… she’d brainwash them all” she looked at the machinery.
Durge was dissatisfied though. The huge hunter was alien and massive. He stood to her right and clad in his silver and blue armour, he reminded people of Jango Fett… not vice versa.
It irritated him. Dooku had refused to enlist him for now. In fact this was a little test run for him. Ever since the alien predator had reawaken from his ‘hybernation’ as he referred to it… he had been waiting… waiting for a chance.
“The Jedi are on their way. They continue to believe they have to deal with pirates. Master Voss was unavailable. But you’ll get Master Ti, Jedi Knight Aayla Secura and Padawan Yun Antares. I made sure they were sent” Ronar’s voice came. The voice ‘seemed’ young but she couldn’t be certain. In any case the voice was a bit warped by the helmet.
“Alright” Ventress said. The whiteskinned, bald woman smiled with her black lips. Standing up, her black leather attire, revealing her arms and most of her legs, creaked a bit.
“Tell Dooku all goes well. We’ll find out what happened ‘there’.”
Kor’bayn nodded “Off course Lady Ventress. Until next time”.
She smiled at him “Off course ‘Kor’bayn Ronar’” she said to the armouclad mercenary.
Had she detected some desire to be with her in his voice? Or was that wishful thinking.
He was so hard to read even when in front of her. Always encased, always stern and spartan.
Jango Fett – Durge – Kor’bayn Ronar…. Three deadly warriors in their own right.
One was the best off the moment wanting to retire, one had been the best in age gone by wanting to be it once again and one was a young rising star.
Ironic.
Personally if it were up to her she’d replace the brutal but cunning Durge with Kor’bayn.
She didn’t like him much. But he did his job well and Dooku seemed to want to keep him around as if planning to unleash him at a set time.
The Dark Jedi… Asajj Ventress folded her pale hands together as the screen faded to black. Time to go visit her two Jedi prisoners… .
She chuckled at the thought of the future.
Having so many coloured feet in the stocks would be interesting indeed.
So many voice to hear giggling and laughing.
Bariss’s pure youthful giggling and squeeling….
Luminara’s exotic laughter…
Shaak Ti’s mature and steady yipps and and chuckles.
Aayla Secura’s seductive and sweet laughter.
And Yun Antares’s humiliated and heavy grins.
She nodded pleased. This would be fun. And on top she could please her Sith Master, Count Dooku. She slowly walked into the turbolift, followed by the huge Durge.
The doors shut and she headed away from the bridge to the belly of her vessel.

Bariss sat next to her master in the stocks. Her feet hung out still. As were those of her Master Luminara. She bit her lower lip.
“I hope they won’t come. If they need to go through the same as us…”
“Shus my padawan. Our friends will overcome their trap. Stop blaming yourself. It is not constructive” she said “Relax, focus on the force”.
”These drugs they inject us with block out the Force master… I feel so… ‘empty’” she said.
Her yellowskinned Master nodded.
Bariss sighed and looked around. “I just can’t see a way out for us… perhaps…” suddenly she shrieked and laughed.
Luuminari looked back as much as she could.
Their arms chained to the ceiling, they were defenceless.
Ventress had tickled Bariss’s sides by surprise.
”Such weak little ribs” Ventress said continue to tickle. After letting Bariss wiggle a bit more, she than started to slide to her hands to her armpits and tickled her there.
“Do you like this Bariss? Do you?” she teased.
“NOHOHOHOHOHOHOOO!”
“Yes you do… you’re aroused by it. You twisted little Jedi!” Ventress teased.
Bariss blushed and moaned and struggled.
She couldn’t defend herself. Ventress moved away and tied Bariss’s toes back.
“Droids… begin!” she ordered.
A trio of droids floated closer. Feathering her tummy, breast and armpits, Bariss squeeled.
But her feet were left alone for now.
Moving to the Jedi Master who looked at her still proudly and defiantly, Ventress grinned.
“Still resisting huh?” she said “I broke you 2 days ago. I can do so again? I bet you’ll beg faster now I know all your weaknesses” she said.
“Bariss has ticklish feet and tummy but her breasts are her weakness” she smiled “For you however… the focus” she tied her toes back. She knelt at the end of the stocks.
“Are…” she began to lick her arch “Feet…” Ventress smiled evilly.
Luminara bit her lip again. Indeed the licking hounds had been what broke her. A fourth droid meanwhile floated to Bariss’s feet and tickled away. By now Bariss was shrieking.
The droids keeping her on edge but never truly going too far to let her go unconscious.
One feather had even found a very special place…
But Luuminari now faced the full attention of Ajajj who until now had mostly focussed on Bariss while leaving her to the droids.
But now… now Ventress was bent on seeing her squirm under her own delicate but evil touch.
“Tickle tickle little master” Ventress said wetting her lips. “Let the games begin” she said as she ran a long slender pale indec under the mighty Jedi Master’s arch.
Without her powers… Luminara felt so… powerless.
She surpressed the laughter but soon… soon it would get out. She knew it.
Ventress lowered her head and sucked on Luminara’s toe, nibbling at times before tickling with both hands.
A little giggle escaped her mouth. A giggle that was nothing compared to the shrieking of Bariss. But she’d soon join in. She knew what Ventress was capable off.

Yun Antares looked around as his ship left hyperspace. They were at the rendez-vous.
He had suggest to Master Ti to let the Republican freighter go into hiding behind a nearby moon. Leaving hyperspace there.
As usual Master Ti had followed his insights in such matters.
“Scanning surroundings” Aayla Secura said. “This is the meetingpoint but I don’t see a ship”.
“They’ll come” Master Ti said.
”If they’re not already here” Yun noted. He looked around worried. Behind him X beeped.
But his sensors gave a blank.

Durge grinned “Fools. Like we didn’t expect them to come with aid”.
He watched on the screen, the Republican cruiser.
“It was a tactically sound decision but not that surprising. Though Space Pirates would have gone for it… Durge and Ventress were no pirates.
Crossing his steelclad arms, the giant Alien Hunter turned to the captain off the ship.
”Prepare to leave the crater…” he said “And launch fighters on my signal” he said amused.
He was no Battlefield commander but he’d seen many wars and his common sense and cunning made him more than a match for such a pathetic Republican Patrol Cruiser.
Pirate Frigates stood no chance against it except the rarest of Destroyers but his ship was well maintained, manned by elite mercenaries and off a techlevel at par with the Republican ships or the fleets of the most wealthy galactic organisations.
”As you wish Commander Durge” the captain said.
Durge smiled behind his helmet. The savage regenerating alien looked forward to facing the Jedi. Thousands of years ago, he had killed many and had gotten proficient at it. He wondered wether the Jedi still lived up to their ancient counterparts.According to Dooku, they no longer were what they once were. But who knew?
As the bloodlust rose in him, he felt the ship vibrate and lift off… heading out of the crater at high speed… they’d surprise attack the enemy ship. It wouldn’t know what hit them.
“Open fire as soon as possible” he said “And immediately send out the fighters.

The captain of the Republican Cruiser Sentinel, sat in his chair. Where was the enemy?
“Sir?” a young officer said.
“Yes?” the captain said, turning to face him. He ran his index over his moustache.
“I think we have a problem sir…”.
The captain frowned.
“Enemy ship incoming…”
“From where!” he said.
“Below… it appeared from the m…”
The Sentinel received several hits.
“Launch fighters!” he ordered.

Having left their hyperspace rings, the Jedi Starfighters moved even closer to their destination.
“Blast!” Yun said over the comm..
“What is it Yun?” Aayla asked.
“The Sentinel! It’s under attack” he said veering away. “We must go assist them” he said taking lead.
“The plan is ruined… now they can use the hostages against us” Shaak Ti said “The cruiser was meant to spring into action after we liberated the hostages…”.
“The flow off war is beyond planning at times” Yun said.
“You really are enjoying this aren’t you Yun?” Aayla said.
Shaak Ti remained silent. She had to tell Yun something. Reprimand him about his veneration of war and conflict, his philosophy of right to the strongest. But she didn’t have the will… .
And… there was work to do.
The trio of Jedi Starfighters met incoming Fighters off the enemy.
Small oneseaters.
“State of the art Scorpio ships. Tech usually used by Mercs” Yun said having a keen interest in military tech. He dodged fire, barrelrolled and took out a fighter.
“You’re saying they’re not pirates?” Aayla said while taking out one of them.
“I’m saying we’re in trouble…” Yun noted.
Joining up with the Republican fighters, a fierce dogfight began. Calling upon the Force, Yun let it aid him in performing the most drastic and intuitive movements.

However at that moment disaster struck and the Sentinel received a crippling blow.
It’s shields down and it’s energy taken out by Ionbeams, it was helpless to resist… .
”Darn! And they’re blocking all outgoing communications” Yun said.
But the enemy vessel seemed to turn away from the immbolized Republican ship and headed for them.
Taking out another fighter, Shaak Ti gave orders to the other Republican fighters to rejoin the Sentinel.
“Master?” Yun asked.
“They want us… let’s lure them away” she said.
“…” Yun frowned “And give them 3 more hostages? Great thinking” he said venomously.
“Yun!” Aayla reprimanded him.
”No… no Aayla he’s right. But we need to adapt”
“If we had brought more Jedi like I…”
“BUT WE DIDN’T” Ti lashed out. “Just follow my lead” she ordered.
“Yesss Master” Yun said reluctantly. The trio of fighters broke off.

“The Jedi are our priority… I want them immobilized and captured” he said.
Durge smiled “Oh this will be fun” he said. “Pull them into the hangarbay… than deal with the remaining fighters” he said.
”And where will you go Commander?” the captain asked.
“To have some fun…” Durge said with his low voice. He barely fitted in the turbolift.
As the doors closed, he crossed his arms and headed for the belly off the ship… to the hangarbay.
Activating his comm, Durge spoke “Ajajj?” he asked.

Luminara moaned and closed her eyes. She twitched her toes. Liberated from the stocks after hours of tickletorture, the tonguebath she now received was blisful to her.
Ajajj smiled evilly.
The Jedi Master no longer even felt embarassement as Bariss cuffed to the cold steel wall watched.
Luminara was a writhing needy mess. “Aaaah” a low moan escaped the beautiful Jedi Master.
The tongue of the whitepaled Dark Jedi, ran over her arches, her heal and the sides of her foot.
At times Ventress nibbled. She gasped. “You are good practice Luminara. You are proud and stubborn but you broke. And I’ll do the same to Shaak Ti” she grinned. A long lick made Luminara giggle as Ventress’s tongue ran from the heel to her big toe.
“You want release Jedi?” she taunted “Beg and perhaps I’ll grant it…”.
Luminara sobbed but resisted. She shook her head. Suddenly the sharp nails of Ventress ran over her feet.
Luminara shrieked and laughed.
Her nipples were rigid. And strange thoughts went through her head. Arousal was to be banned but being watched by Bariss while Ventress did all this to her… .
She surpressed the thoughts. Torture and humiliation were never arousing.
Ventress, crawled onto her waist.
“Perhaps I should go play with Bariss again? She liked her release… she begged”
Bariss looked away.
Luminara stared defiantly at Ventress “NO!” and she spat Ventress in the face.
Angered, Ajajj slapped her. “Soon you’ll see things our way. I’ve been preparing some things to make it unbearable on you and our future guests…” she said.
Suddenly her comm went off. Taking the little apparatus, Ventress spoke “Yes?” she said.
“Durge here… come to the main hangarbay… our guests will soon ‘arrive’” he said.
“Hmm understood” Ventress said “And the Republican vessel Kor’bayn notified us off?”
“Immoblized” he replied.
“Well done Durge… I’ll let Dooku know off your… performance”
“…” Durge didn’t reply.
Ajajj smiled evilly “You’ll pay Jedi… but not now… soon though” she said getting off.
She gave her inner thighs a quick tickle making a lustful Luminara squirm even more.
Her yellowskinned body was all sweathy. Such a gorgeous body she had.
She looked at the chained Bariss who was even more beautiful with her gorgeous thighs, thin waist and beautiful buste.
The young padawan had still not recovered from the previous sessions. Ventress poked her tummy in passing but did nothing more.
Bariss flexed her abs in response.
”See you soon both off you!” she giggled vilely before leaving.
“Oh no” Bariss said “Did you hear… they’ll capture them!”
“Stay calm” Luminara said. “We’ll find a way out” she said. “They can’t stop so many Jedi… they can’t” she said comfortingly. But she wasn’t all too sure about that claim.
”I hope so master, I hope so” Bariss said. And than Luminara fell asleep.

As the Jedi Starfighters were pulled in, Yun sighed. Rubbing his temples… things were not improving.
“We’ll need to make a break for it immediately” Yun said.
“Yes. We’ll need to stick together and move forth…” Aayla said.
Shaak Ti spoke “Perhaps but it won’t be easy” she said “Look!”.
Indeed the hangarbay showed them a full compliment of heavily armoured soldiers.
“Mercs” Yun said “Uniformed, organized, well equipped… a private army” he noted “These are NOT pirates” he said. As if reprimanding someone.
Shaak Ti twitched in her cockpit.
For some reason tensions between her and Yun were rising greatly.
She also sensed even greater pride and violence in him than ever before.
“Strange who are those?” he said “I sense a great dark aura from one… the woman” he said.
“A Dark Jedi?” Ti said as the three Starfighters were put down in the hangarbay. “NOW!” he said as he jumped out of the cockpit. Drawing his saber, he ricocheted the blasterbolts directed at him.
Aayla Secura and Master Ti did the same. Experienced as they were they went side to side and advanced.
Sending back the blasterbolts off their foes with graceful skill.
Shaak Ti was elegant, focussed and flowing while Aayla was precise and energetically with dancelike movements.
Yun contrasted with them using a more aggressive style than Ti and lacked the dancelike movements of Aayla. He was efficient and went for the kill… nothing more.
Three completely different ways… .

Shaak Ti disarmed a group of soldiers, pulling away their weapons with the force.
But than was forced to suddenly parry a duo of red lightsabers.
”Who?” Ti said, facing Ventress.
Aayla Secura came to her aid and the two Jedi faced off against the Dark Jedi who received aid from concentrated blasterfire from her minions. She grinned evilly “Two little Jedi in my web and the third…” she looked away a moment than grinned at Ti “Falls to the big bad bear”. She had seen Durge… he had picked who to play with ‘alone’. While she and some soldiers would deal with these two. It suited her fine and Durge needed some fun.

Cutting himself a path suddenly a fist hit him, Yun was slammed back and rubbed his cheek.
Almost dizzy, he had to shake off the pain.
He looked up and faced the overtowering form off Durge. Yun backed away a bit.
The blackclad Jedi, twirled his blade.
Though he didn’t bear the title, he knew that he was the equal of a Knight already. And when it came to combat he was far ahead off many Knights.
Regaining focus, he took in the heavilyarmed warrior before him. This giant twirled two blasterpistols, holstered them and than drew them again. They were huge weapons.
“I am Durge Jedi… and today you are my prey…”.
”…” Yun took on an offensive pose “And I am Yun Antares… and I have only one thing to tell you”.
“And that is?” Durge asked.
“Cry Havoc… and slip out the dogs of war!” he roared and attacked. Once again a strange darkness seemed to beckon him but he surpressed it’s call. He had the power he needed. Ti would never forgive him for giving in to the Darkside. Nor would Bultar or any of the others.
He jumped up but Durge flew back with his jetpack and opened fire just as Yun landed.
He could only block the blows in the nick of time.
This would be tough. Durge was experienced and a lot more than a mere brute. He’d need to think fast.
Besides the place was still filled with heavily-armed goons.
He quickly glanced around and saw Aayla and Shaak Ti face off a paleskinned woman in black wielding two redbladed lightsabers… the Darksider he had sensed.
He quickly returned to look at Durge who started to fire at him.
He blocked the blows and sent them back but the few hits that got to him were negated by his powerful armour.
He moved fast and his aim was perfect.
Yun had to close the distance fast.
Calling upon the force… he relaxed his mind and summoned forcespeed… .
With lightningspeed… he rushed forth, preparing to spear Durge… .
But Durge flew up and dropped small explosives. They exploded nearby and he only just jumped away.
Landing crouched he send a forcepush towards Durge. He was hit and slammed to the ceiling, landing crouched himself.
”Gooooood Jedi… very good. This will be fun” he grinned.

Shaak Ti and Aayla fought against the Dark Jedi. She was good. Very good but it was unclear wether Ventress could have stood against Shaak Ti, let alone her and Aayla.
But the mercs were a nuisance, forcing them to block a lot.
Ventress continued to taunt them. This was all a game… and separated from Yun, they just fought here in the hangarbay. This was not constructive… . They needed a plan Master Ti knew.

Shaak Ti lashed out at Ventress. The fight was taking a lot of her. More than she had expected. The constant irregular firing of her enemies made duelling Ventress very hard.
Suddenly however a shot went off behind her.
The stunbolt hit her in the back. “Aaagh!” she said as her nervous system shut down and she fell unconscious onto the floor.
Aayla let out a yell “Master!” her blue blade parried a double blow from Ventress. Kicking back the Dark Jedi.
Cursing Ventress Force Pushed Aalya back.
”Now stun her!” Ventress ordered. Aayla wanted to jump up, but too late… several stunbolts hit her…. Too many to block or evade… .

Yun smiled meanwhile, jumping onto the higher level. Taking the high ground, Yun looked around. Holding his lightsaber, he breathed heavily, the fight had been hard so far.
And the inhuman Durge didn’t seem to have put much effort in it. Than again they were playing by his roles.
Walking forward, he looked around. The soldiers below didn’t move.
And Durge was nether on this level of stairs near the exit nor in the air.
Something was amiss… but what?
Suddenly Durge burst through the metallic floor itself, slamming Yun at high speed against the ceiling. Grabbing his booted foot, Yun was swung around and smashed onto the ground.
Knocked out after a flash of pain… all went dark for Yun.
Durge landed nearby. “That was fun, not bad for a young one” he grinned poking the jedi with his foot.
“And alive still… good” he said with his heavy voice.
Ventress approached him. The ivory skinned young woman looked at him furiously “I told you… to be careful. He might have died!”.
“But he didn’t” Durge merely answered “So don’t complain… now you can have your fun” he said.
Ventress looked at Yun, ignoring the huge Bounty Hunter.
She looked at the female Jedi, still sedated and being cuffed by her men and than at Yun.
’Yes… this will be fun’ she thought. ‘A real… laugh’.

Aayla woke up startled. Sudden. She looked around. The room was dimly lit. She made out several humanoid forms strapped to tables and one to the wall like she. If it was a wall.
She felt… cold. Chilly. Her head still dizzy from the stunbolt she soon realised she was entirely naked.
“Aaah finally awake are we?” an icy female voice said. She felt a sting in her upper arm. “There… all ready now”.
“Ready for what?” Aayla said.
“You’ll see” a hand came to lie on her unbared blue belly. “Hmmm soft” Ventress taunted. “’very’ soft” she teased. “I wonder…”.
Aayla froze when the cold hand touched her.
Suddenly her eyes shot open, a little giggle escaped her tiny mouth. The blueskinned Twi’lek tried to recover but the hand stopped and flattened again.
“A ticklish little Twi’lek are we?” Ventress teased. She ran her hand over the beautiful Twi’lek’s lekku.
Aayla shivered. The lekku was an extremely erogenous zone for her race.
”I have some questions for you, little Jedi” Ajajj whispered in her ear.
“…” Aayla closed her eyes.
“Your, your master, Yun and Shaak Ti went to Ogni V once… on a mission… care to tell me what you found there?” Ventress asked.
Aayla’s eyes turned into a glare “Never!” she said valiantly, gazing at Ajajj.
“Bad idea…” she smiled. Her black lips curling into a grin, she pushed a button on her remote and a screen lowered.
“Or you’ll suffer their fate!”?
Aayla gasped. Seeing Yun and Shaak Ti laughing like crazy.
Yun was bleeding severely though, apparently he’d been given a much harsher treatment besides the tickling.
Their bodies shook as little arms were tickling and poking their bodies.
They could hear Ajajj voice taunt them, ask questions.
Yun had a heavy low laugh. He was pulling at his binds.
Shaak Ti was writhing. Her laugh was mature but unexpectedly high. She was practically shrieking.
Especially the light ‘rasping’ movements that brushes made on her huge feet seemed to have a huge effect on her.
Aayla gasped, would this be her fate?
She blushed a bit. The blue skin on her cheeks turning a bit darker. Yun was after all naked. It was kind off… interesting to see him like that… .
But Jedi were not allowed to lust, so she repressed the thoughts.

“Like what you see?” Ventress whispered in her ear. “Tisk tisk tisk… weren’t thoughts like that forbidden for your kind?”.
“I have no idea what you mean” Aayla said, looking away.
In the background the laughter of Yun had faded and Shaak Ti had passed out.
“Rest assured… there is little you can tell me I don’t know yet… but I still plan to torture you Jedi” she said with a deep grudge “The redskinned one broke… and told me much” she smiled “The male… broke after this…” she pointed at another image. Yun’s gender and his feet being tickled by the drones. Ventress was merely staring, standing next to Yun. It was obvious her thoughts were far from pure.
“And off course a little bit off…” suddenly Yun received an electroshock or two… and again… and again than the tickling continued. “He needed a bit off roughing up… being more proud and stubborn than his master” she smiled. “But the drugs I injected in all off you do help” she smiled.
“A moment off doubt is enough to spill at least something” she said “It would have taken ages to get what I needed otherwise but now… I just need to apply enough pressure… and some ‘steam’ will escape” she smiled.
“You’re sick!” Aayla snapped.
”Perhaps but…” she said. Looking at Aayla, she tickled her under her little perky breasts. Her long nails quickly forced a new giggle out of Aayla. Her mind felt strange… disorientated. Probably the injection.
”I get the job done” she leaned closer and planted a kiss on Aayla’s lekku “Shall we begin” she said deactivating the screen. Suddenly the table lowered from vertical to horizontal position.
Aayla let out a surprised yelp.
Her wrists and ankles pinned down to the steel table, her neck held like that too, she could no longer see Ventress who moved away.

The feather drew little circles on her tummy. It just wouldn’t stop. For minutes now it had continued, keeping her giggling softly. Dancing at times to her breasts… where her nipples would end up suffering… causing little shrieks from Aayla before returning to her tummy.
Suddenly Ventress wiggled her nail in her bellybutton. This caused Aayla to laugh loudly. That was the signal, Ventress attacked her ribs, giving her a firm tickling.

Aayla gasped and let out a hard yelp before laughing loudly.
Ajajj smiled, taking in the warm, soft skin off her firm tummy. Her longnailed index wiggled into her bellybutton during her tickling and teased her even more.
She continued this for several minutes before stopping, teasingly she walked around Aayla.
The Twi’lek Jedi was breathing hard already.
Apparently she was as ticklish as expected.
Ventress grinned, taking in the hints of fear and insecurity that snuck out of her disciplined mind. The Twi’lek hid her feelings well but it was clear that behind the mental barriers, the façade of purity… the Twi’lek knew fear, lust, anxiety, insecurity… .
”Those drugs I gave you” Ajajj said.
“What off them?” Aayla replied trying to put up a strong front against the beautiful but eerie Ajajj.
The blackclad Dark Jedi smiled “It’ll keep you out focus… it’ll make it easier to break you… things will slip out… thoughts, words…. You can’t win” she smiled “Ti has already told me many interesting things… it’ll just be a matter of affirming what she ‘BEGGED’ to tell me after I was through with those big floppy feet of hers” she laughed sadistically.
Aayla felt a shiver.
“Affirm?” Aayla said.
“I must admit… I get a thrill out of this. Revenge on the Jedi… aaaah so satisfying” she said.
Suddenly her index scratched her armpit. Aayla bit her lower lip suppressing laughter.
”Twi’lek females are among the best of slaves” Ajajj said “Your sensitivity and your genetic obedience being one off them…” she taunted.
Aayla hated to be reminded off the fact so many Twi’lek women were sold as slaves… toys.
Ajajj revealed a feather yet again and gently drew it over her Lekku.
Aayla gasped surprised. A small blush appeared on her cheeks.
Ajajj grinned, she knew all too well that this erogenous zone would be easily stimulated.
Continuing it, Aayla began to squirm. The tickling was… blissful, she shivered in delight. Her eyes blurred a bit.
”Like that my dear little Jedi?” she asked.
Aayla gasped. “Ye-ehehesss” she said. Her eyes shot open, had she just said that?
Ajajj smiled “I gave you a large dose… the injection as you see… is quite effective” she whispered in her ear “You’ll love the next part I’m sure… unless you’re going to tell me all I need to know regarding Ogni V?”
Aayla Secura gasped, her gender felt as if it were on fire. Ajajj began to plant little kisses on her lekku with her blackcoloured lips. Aayla closed her eyes. The memories of Shaak Ti and Yun still vividly in her mind, she had… improper thoughts. And surpressed them.
She had to resist… .
“Well?” Ajajj said. Her hand gently sliding down, caressing her inner tigh.
A few quick tickles there made Aayla giggle.
‘God… if only she’d move a bit higher’ Aayla wished.
And indeed, the hand moved upwards… . Slowly heading to… and reaching her bare gender.
Aayla let out another gasp, she tried to arch up.
“You’d like me to grant you some ‘deliverance’? Than tell me little Jedi… what happened during your mission to Ogni V… tell me?” she said softly, she licked her lekku gently.
Aayla was enthralled… and the injection seemed to make her fade away.
Suddenly the face of Quinlan Vos, her old master came to her. He seemed to shake his head.
Her eyes shot open and she spoke calmly and in control, “No… no I won’t Dark Jedi”.
In Ajajj, her anger rose greatly. “FINE” she said. “You know… I do have a confession to make” Ajajj said.
“…” Aayla frowned “About why you want revenge on the Jedi?”.
“No…” she grinned “I do like a pretty pair of feet… male or female… they’re so… ‘Stimulating’” she smiled.
“…” Aayla’s eye shot wide open. The hint was quite clear.
Her cute feet, wiggled a bit nervously as Ajajj moved to the end of the ‘table’.
”I think you caught my drift” Ajajj said. She smiled, looking at the soft blue feet. The soles had a slightly ‘lighter’ colour. Her warm breath danced over her feet. The slender long toes wiggled cutely as Ajajj began to lick her lips.
“This will be soooo much fun my dear. The mighty Aayla Secura… humbled by a little bit of foot tickling”.
“Ajajj… it won’t work. Stop it!” she snapped.
Lady Ventress’s lips curled slightly. This would be so enjoyable.
Slowly her indexes ran across the length off her soles.
Aayla bit her lip, she couldn’t break, she couldn’t give in.
But the sensations lingered. Up and down, up and down. The nails kept running over her sensitive soles.
First a small noise escaped her mouth but as the tickling escalated, Aayla squirmed more and more.
Finally Ventress grinned satisfied as Aayla began to giggle like a little girl.
“Nohohohohohaahahahahaahaha.” She trashed but found no escape.
Soft strokes off the hand, almost affectionate were followed by all out attacks on her defenceless soles.
“Hihihihihih. Stohohohop!” Aayla didn’t make much sense most off the time but she didn’t give in.
“Ogni V…” Ventress said “Ogni V… tell me!” she asked.
”Neheheheheheeeveerrrrr!” Aayla replied. As time went on she started to sweat.
Ventress smiled, running her feather over the cute feet. Across the sensitive arches, the heel and in between the toes. Aayla returned to a steady but constant giggle as the attack on her defenceless soles tempered somewhat.
This she liked more… and brought back ‘memories’.
She closed her eyes, trying to go into meditation. Trying to block it all out but the injection proved too strong.
She had to endure it. The tickling continued but than… a feather reached her sensitive gender.
Sliding inside, she let out a soft “no…”.
Ajajj smiled as the Twi’lek moaned softly.
“Tell me all about Ogni V… tell me” Ventress said. She enjoyed it and thus had decided to play around a bit longer.
Refusing to give her release, the feather left her again after a few minutes, leaving Aayla unsatisfied.
Slowly Aayla felt her desires take over, and her defences falter… she had been trained to deal with torture not… this.

Durge frowned as he looked at Ventress, having come to check on things.
The Dark Jedi female truly seemed to enjoy this.
He watched her lick and slobber over the Twi’lek’s feet. Secura was moaning and begging.
In tears, the Jedi Knight was sweating, exhausted and seeing her gender and rigid nipples, kept near orgasm without release for ages now.
He frowned. If it had been up to him he’d been more ‘forceful’. But it worked.
His methods were better but it was true… the shock therapy on Yun had not been all that effective. It had angered him instead of breaking him. And as Ventress had said… the male Jedi had a lot of Darkside potential.
It had strengthened him.
But in the end he had given in too. 5 hours with three injections and not even raw Darkside power could keep him going. After all… he was no Sith nor a highly trained superwarrior.
He was… a Jedi.
Still… it had been a fun duel. He secretly hoped the young fool would escape and than he had an excuse for a good fight to the finish.

“Leave!” Ventress snapped.
‘She noticed me?’ he said than reprimanded himself, the Darksider had a strange ‘sense’ like many force users.
”As you wish” the armoured hunter said and he left again. He had things to do anyway. And frankly he no longer felt like bickering with the foolish pupil of Dooku.
As she felt Durge leave, Ajajj smiled “Thank you for telling me little Jedi” she said as she nibbled Aayla’s big toe a final time. A last giggle escaped Aayla’s lips.
A caress over her right sole, made the young Jedi Knight’s foot twitch.
Ventress leaned forth towards Aayla’s gender.
An explosion of sensation made Secura yell out in blissful pleasure… .
Ventress veered up. “I think I’ll have a lot off fun with all off you… before deal with you three ‘permanently’.” She chuckled evilly “But first I must inform my Master…” she said “Besides, maybe he has plans for you three”.
Aayla didn’t bother to respond. She needed to rest, to rest and find peace with herself for all she had felt and done… .

Kor’bayn Ronar sat behind the controls off the Nightraid. Heading towards the unnamed Jungleplanet, he had an appointment with Lady Ventress and her destructive bodyguard Durge.
Though her ‘attentions’ flattered him, the experienced Bounty Hunter also felt a bit ‘uneasy’ as she looked at him. She always seemed to act a bit unusual around him.
He looked at the readings. Clad in his crimson armour, face hidden by a blackvizored helmet, he leaned back.
He had sent a warning to Durge. The Jedi, as expected would come and cause trouble. He had delayed the investigation but apparently his ‘interventions’ had not been enough. Two Jedi had interfered… . Vos and Swan. On the plus side, Vos was involved in the incident Dooku needed information on, but on the downside… Vos was powerful indeed and could track them down once he caught wind off the general area where to look.
He was confident that the Jedi would be arriving there soon. Quinlan Vos after all had the reputation off a man who knew his way around the galaxy, gathering information and tracking down people.
Kor’bayn looked at the scanner. If things got out of hand, he’d have to deal with it himself. As Durge and Ventress had made it quite clear that there was no need for needless ‘concern’.
Luckily Dooku had listened to him at least. He let his gloved hands dance over the controls, checking the weaponsystems. If the Jedi found the base, the Republic would come and than he had to make sure that Ventress and the prisoners escaped and that no evidence would remain.
He had just what was needed for it. He looked at a little box next to him and patted it.
“No memories, no existence” he chuckled. The famous hunter said. He would soon leave hyperspace and than…

Bultar Swan, ran a hand through her black hair.
“So this is the place huh Master Vos?” she said.
Master Vos, wore his typical upperbody armour, seated behind the controls, he sighed “Not now Bultar, I’m trying to avoid the perimeter sensors” he said guiding the ship past them stealthily.
He looked at the planet below. “I do hope Yun is alright” she said “And Aayla and the others also off course”.
“Off course…” Vos said dryly, but he had trouble suppressing a small smile.
Frankly he was most off all worried about Aayla, his former padawan. He just hoped they were all alright.
If not for his ‘bond’ with Secura, the tracking would have taken a lot longer. This mission had indeed gone very bad indeed.
”Meditate and gain focus. Worrying will not help you further” he said “Prepare yourself as this will not be easy”.
Indeed the planet below seemed to hide an infrastructure. In orbit, a large battlecruiser was visible.
He wondered what these ‘pirates’, if they were indeed ‘pirates’ were doing here? Was this their hideout? Were there resources on this deserted jungleworld?
It was quite out of the way.
And the weapons they had used during the attack, the type vessel they had as a mothership, the patrolling fighters, it was all state of the art. These were no ‘mere pirates’ but either among the most wealthy of their type or professional soldiers, possibly off a big conglomerate or other organisation.
He was glad that he had managed to slip behind the nearby moon undetected. But in half an hour or so, he was sure he would be detected. He had already let out a coded encryption to the Republic Forces on standby.
“Master?” Bultar said.
“What is it Bultar?” he said.
“I think we have a problem…” she pointed at the radar.
“Great… just great” he said. A squadron off Scorpio Class fighters had broken off and were headed towards the moon.

Ever since moving, Yun had been left alone. Except for one ‘session’ with Ventress that had been most humiliating. He had never thought he’d be able to be broken. Guess he was wrong… very wrong.
Now on some backwater planet, there was little hope off escape. After all how could they be found, let alone anytime soon.
Naked, he hung to a steel table. His body showed a few minor bruises, scratches and wounds. But all in all, the torture had left little ‘marks’. When they wanted to dish out pain they seemed to prefer a mix of injections and electric shocks. That and the Dark Jedi had an unhealthy obsession with tickling him and ‘playing’ with him. She was a twisted one. Though he had to admit, in a very twisted way, some of the images she had shown him had secretly aroused him. But he had buried such thoughts deeply. His fellow Jedi had been tortured… there should not be a single thing good about that and their nudity was not to create such thoughts with him. Than again… who cared. He thought what he wished. He was human after all, as long as he didn’t act on such thoughts.
If the Order allowed attachment and love, at least than life would be a lot easier.
Bultar and he wouldn’t be so ‘limited’ in their bond than.
He looked around. Bariss lay naked on a bed, chained down. She was completely knocked out it seemed.
The door opened. And several guards entered.
“Take the female to the tortureroom than go get the redskinned one from the other cell” one of them said.
They wore a uniform but seeing their looks and the tidiness of their outfit, these were not off the elite troopers he had seen onboard the huge battle barge.
“I’m going to give this one another injection, it’s been a while” he said.
“Alright. Meanwhile we’ll feed the yellowskinned Jedi” one of them said.
Dragging the beautiful Bariss away, Yun smiled.
“What are you laughing at?” he said.
“You’re going to free me…” he said.
“I think not. Without your…” suddenly his mind blanked.
”You will release me” Yun said. The few moments he had been injectionfree he had always used to focus his mind.
He’d been saving his strength.
“Release me” he said reaching out with the force. Irritated, his anger got a bit looser and he felt his control over the punyminded soldier increase. “Will do...” the other said staring blankly.
Releasing Yun, the Jedi fell onto the floor. Weakened he took a deep breath. He still felt ‘queezy’.
“Eugh what happened?” the man murmured staring at the chains, holding nobody.
Yun had to act quickly, He punched the man and than slammed him into the wall with a forcepush.
He frowned. He felt drained as if the force had trouble listening to him.
But ‘letting go’, he had noticed allowed him to get that little bit ‘extra’ he needed.
Taking the man’s blaster, he looked around, no clothing.
He than looked at the fallen soldier. He smiled, yes there was.
Changing attire, his mind raced to the recent events. He so wished he could make Ventress pay.
The uniform suited him badly. But at least he would not be naked and he wouldn’t look that strange, leaving the room, he looked around. He had to go free Luminara first.
He reached out with the Force, yet again the Force seemed weak in him. Exhaustion and lack of nourishment, maybe even the aftereffect off all those drugs kept making things hard for him.
He could feel her once he ‘let go’ again.
Yes… there she was. The alien Jedi Master was weak though. She had been ‘toyed with’ a lot longer after all.
Slowly he headed her way. Save her and than his friend Aayla, Bariss and his Master wherever they were.
He also needed a plan.
No more than just a plan, he also needed ‘revenge’.
Hand resting on his holster, he moved forth cautiously and disappeared deep in the Fortress.

TO BE CONTINUED

Star Wars: Interrogating Jedi pt3

Quinlan Vos smiled as his ship evaded the barrage of incoming fire from the Scorpio Fighters.
Their mothership still too far away it had trouble beginning pursuit.
“We’ll need to work fast once we arrive. In and out… because it will be hell to get off that mudball” he said with his grave voice. His unshaven face turned to the sensordisplay. Clad in a black armour protecting his torso, Quinlan Vos resembled in no way the typical Jedi Master.
“How long before the Republic Strikeforce arrives?” Bultar Swan asked. The blackhaired young woman was a Jedi and Vos had not been able to keep her from coming. The fact that among the Jedi captives below there was a Jedi she saw as a close friend had something to do with that… that was for sure.
Descending in the atmosphere, a duo of fighters continued their pursuit but Vos barrelrolled and landed behind the duo of fighters. Unleashing several blasts of focussed energy, destroying the two Scorpio Class fighters.
Below the Fortressprison off Ventress grew larger ever so slowly… .

Kor’bayn Ronar had left hyperspace and noticing the ship of the Jedi had gone in full pursuit.
His ship, the Nightraid was most suited for the hunt and it would soon become painfully obvious.
The sleek black vessel was gaining fast on Vos’s ship. It’s stealth systems keeping it for now off his sensors.
Clad in crimson armour and wearing black reinforced clothing, his young slightly crude face was hidden by a crimson helmet with a black horizontal vizor. His gloved hands held the control off his vessel. With great skill but patiently he approached.
He observed the Jedi Master known for his spyingnetwork and saw how he skilfully disposed off the last two pursuing fightercrafts. He smiled amused. Mercenaries, skilled and well equipped, these two fighters were still outclassed against the upgraded vessel off Vos and above all his control of the force which guided his movements. But Vos would find a powerful foe in Kor’bayn Ronar who used cunning and fast strikes to take out such powerful foes. Vos would not be the first nor the last Jedi he’d take out on ground or in space. He smiled lightly. He was no fool he preferred to avoid hunting or fighting Jedi but Count Dooku paid well and above all had ‘demanded’ the situation to be dealt with. And he was not about to displease the Political head off the Seperatist Movement… and one who was a mighty Dark Jedi Master on top.

Ventress had received notification from Durge that Kor’bayn Ronar was on his way and that he had drugs of a special type which would ensure her captives would not remember a thing about all this if things escalated.
The vengeful Dark Jedi couldn’t see how though as she had perfect control off the situation. Her pale slender hand caressed the duo of joinable lightsabers that hung from her black belt.
Snowwhite was her skincolour, black lips and a distinct gothical attire that was the appearance of Ventress.
She had a certain beauty and grace regardless. She was ruthless and a fierce duelist. And she was the apprentice of Count Dooku. One day she’d be a Sith Lord like him!
But at the moment her attention didn’t go to the future or Kor’bayn Ronar who she desired, no… it went to the laughter echoing through the room.
Three mighty Jedi were in this room and all were naked and restrained.
She had decided to let Luminara and Yun remain in their cell. She’d toy with them again later. He felt like focussing on these three delicious specimens.

Shaak Ti, the redskinned Jedi Master with the exotic alien features was the oldest of them. She was mature, wise and the Master of Yun Antares. Her brown robes and lightsaber taken away from her she was completely immboilized. Hands restrained above her head and her feet sticking through mechanical stocks.
Her feet were well shaped, soft but very large and as red as the rest of her body. Her breasts were rather large and her voice possessing an older feminine edge which made her laughter so intriguing. The eternally composed Jedi Master had been turned into a battered mess thanks to the specially designed drugs she had used to cancel the powers of the Jedi and break their will on top.
Next to her was an equally naked figure. Jedi Knight Aayla Secura sat naked in the same position. The Twi’lek with the blue skin was a true beauty. Her feet were a bit petite but incredibly soft and sensitive, her body was firm and dancerlike. She had the typical Lekku or headtail like all of her race. Like so many female Twi’lek’s she’d be a slaver’s dream. The defiant look had gone out of her eyes due to the drugs and the exhausting tickletorture. The third was the greenskinned Bariss who was young like Aayla Secura but still a padawan though most likely as soon as the opportunity arose she’d be allowed to take her trials and become a full fledged Knight. She was average in all things. A beautiful woman with medium sized feet and breasts, not an overly exotic edge unlike the other two. She and her Master Luminara Unduli had been here for quite a while already. She was defeated and had given the information needed. They all had. But Ventress had a longstanding vendetta with the Jedi and a sick mind to go with it. She desired their squirming.

Leaning forward, Ventress gave Shaak Ti’s foot a little lick. The Jedi Master’s foot twitched. Ventress was long past teasing though. Soon the Jedi women and the Jedi Male would all be shipped off so she decided a full fledged attack was all that would be acceptable.
“Today is our last day together… than you’ll all be taken away from here” she smiled “Though death will probably soon be given to you all” she bit her lower lip “Too bad I won’t be around to see it” she added irritated. “However before that time comes you’ll suffer some more” she smiled. She took a strange substance in a pot and a brush. “I’ve been thinking about a special way to end this and I have found just the thing” she said.
She began rubbing the substance across their soles. The three Jedi women looked at it all in fear but were too exhausted to put up a fight after the tickletorture they’d just gone through. They all three sweated a little bit but Ventress smirked knowing they were in for a lot worse.
“On this world we have bred and trained special guardhounds” she said “Loyal, smart, dangerous” he said “But these three beauties were trained to be ‘softer’ and ‘kinder’ than their packmembers” she said.
“Come!” she snapped and three black fuzzy canine animals entered the room. They made low yipping noises and sniffed. Moving closer to the women, they sniffed their feet. Their wet noses making the Jedi giggle in surprise.
Ventress sat down in her chair, her booted feet crossed as she watched the spectacle unfold.
Slowly the beasts began to lick the soles of the restrained Jedi women. Small licks and nibbles becoming a most constant pace, soon the giggles became laughter and finally shreeks. The mixture of the tasty and sensitizing oil on their feet and the rough tongues were torturous to experience.
“Laugh little Jedi… laugh for me” Ventress smiled.
And they did for almost an hour… .

Yun was still clad in the mercenaryuniform when he entered Luminara Unduli’s cell.
Holding a blasterpistol in hand, he found the Jedi Master naked and restrained. Freeing her, he knelt next to the yellowskinned alien woman. He woke her up with a lot of trouble and using the force, he cleared her mind of the drugs. He wasn’t very good at this semi-healing side of the Force but he was good enough.
Luminara held her head a moment as it seemed to pound like an hammer on an anvil.
“Are you alright Master Unduli?” he asked politely.
She instinctively covered her breasts and gender but than finally revealed herself as it was too late anyway.
“Bad… the others?” she asked looking at Yun. He shrugged “They took them away. But if we’re to save them we’ll need to leave soon and we need to disguise you” he said. He smirked “A naked Jedi Master is a bit conspicuous” he grinned.
Luminara gave him a furious look than blushed and finally smiled. Getting up, she looked at him “Alright what is the plan?” she asked.
“guards enough. With some subtlety I’m sure I can convince them to hand over our belongings… and a uniform” he smirked evilly.
Luminara shivered a bit at the face he pulled.
Had something changed about Yun?

Vos had to surpress a curse as his ship crashed near the fortress. The black ship had appeared out of nowhere and had struck vital systems and in the ensuing dogfight, Vos had been taken apart by the aggressor. Crashing, Bultar Swan who had quite efficiently controlled part of the weapons had been knocked out.
He himself was stuck and it took quite a while to get loose.
He checked Bultar. The radiant young woman was alive but she wouldn’t wake soon, he estimated.
Suddenly there was noise someone was on the ship. Drawing his lightsaber, he activated it with the push of a button, the humming blade of pure energy spawned.

Kor’bayn Ronar had left his ship after contacting the Fortress and now he stood ready to deal with the Jedi.
He held his blasters holstered for now as he planned to stun the Jedi before hitting him with a stunbolt. A captive Jedi would bring in more money. Though if need be he would finish him off course. He never took too great a risk. Holding a circular machine in hand, he prepared to enter the ship. Using a special mechanism to unlock it. He opened the door. The jetpack on his back that had enabled him to get so easily onto the ship’s roof, moved only a bit as it was well attached to the back of his crimson armour.
Suddenly he saw Quinlan Vos pop up, saber ready he jumped out of the entrance and landed on the roof. Kor’bayn had fastdrawn his Heavy Mandalorian Pistol and smiled unseen behind his helmet.
Vos forcepushed Kor’bayn Ronar who rolled back but held onto a grating off the ship. He looked up, his internal viewplate depicting information on Vos. But he didn’t need sensordata, viewingmodes or the likes. No all that he needed he had in hand. He suddenly threw something onto the floor and activating his jetpack rocketed into the air.
Vos looked at it and took a step back, he realized what the flickering light on the thrown disk meant but too late. Just as he wished to jump up into the air using the force to bring him high enough to be save, a shockwave hit him.
Kor’bayn Ronar who descended had drawn his second blaster and unleashed two stunbolts at Vos who dropped unconscious onto the floor.
Cuffing Vos, he cautiously checked his ship and found a knocked out Bultar Swan. This off course made his job a lot easier.
In the distance Speeders headed his way. It seemed Ventress would soon have new prisoners… .

Bultar Swan blinked and woke up. A cool draft ran over her back and stunned she realized she was naked. Looking around, she tried to move her limbs but found them restrained. She seemed to lay on a table, spreadeagle. Her ankles and wrists placed in restraints.
“Ah so the pretty little Jedi woke up…” Ventress said, walking out of the shade. She took in the appearance of Bultar Swan. The Asian female had black mediumlength hair and a well shaped body. Placing her cold pale hands on Bultar’s tummy. Gently she began to tickle her tummy forcing Bultar to giggle lightly. She hadn’t expected this.
And than Ventress fully dug in… her sharpnailed fingers running over her soft skin with fierce determination. Soon the giggles became laughter.

Yun and Luminara moved through the corridors of the facility. Most of the Guards seemed to be in other sections and thanks to the Force they made sure that the passing patrols never even paid attention to them.
The mind was easily manipulated. Luminara had looked at him wearily though when he had used mindmanipulation with dark force and though he had ignored her reprimands they irritated him still. As long as it worked why bother whining about the method used?
At a crossroads they encountered a cuffed and heavilyguarded Vos.
The Jedi Master seemed a bit out of it. Most likely the drugs kept him disorientated and susceptible to orders.
He looked at Luminara and she nodded in understanding. They’d have to try and save him.
Yun came into action fast. Using a forcepush many guards lost their balance or were thrown against the wall.
Opening fire with his blasterpistol, Luminara who was less used to firearms held her weapon unused. Her hand opened and moved forth and several blasters were simply pulled out of the hands of the guards.
Vos not as weakened as they had thought quickly turned and disarmed a man and joined the short gunfight.
Moments later, Vos and his two comrades were the only ones standing and Yun uncuffed his wrists.
“I see things didn’t go as planned Master Vos?” he said. “You could say that. They have Swan…” he said.
Yun flinched “Bultar Swan?” he said.
Vos nodded apologetic. “A warrior in red got us… nasty piece of work” he said.
“We need to find our belongings and our friends” Luminara said.
“Why don’t we ask one of these guys” Vos said, kneeling next to an unconscious guard.
Yun smirked “Good idea” he said as he put the nuzzle of his blaster against the man’s forehead, just as he started to wake. “Hello dear man… we have a few questions for you” the young Jedi asked with his usual stern sarcastic tone.

Kor’bayn Ronar and Durge were in the Commandroom when the alarms went off.
The armoured alien giant looked at Kor’bayn Ronar and spoke as he pointed at the securitystation where one man was already raising a full alert in all sectors.
“The Jedi…” Durge said.
Kor’bayn Ronar moved forward and leaned closer, his helmeted face gazed at the screen. “They’ve recovered their belongings and they’re heading for the cellblock near Ventress. He looked at the comm. Officer “Can you contact Lady Ventress?”.
The man shook his head “No sir… it seems she deactivated her comm.”.
”Probably playing one of her sick games and doesn’t want to be disturbed” the brutal Durge said.
“Fine… than go and intervene” he said. Kor’bayn Ronar cursed in Mandalorian “At least we managed to use my special batch of drugs to erase some crucial things from Shaak Ti’s memory” he said “She was the key to all this…”.
“I’ll take care off this” Durge said. He turned and headed out. His huge metalclad hands opening and closing near the grips of his large holstered blasterpistols.
Kor’bayn Ronar’s gaze followed him. He gave orders regarding security and than decided to prepare things for an evacuation. This mission was far too compromised and he had all the information he required. Ventress had done well in that regard.
And with their tracks covered, Count Dooku and he would have free reign to hunt down the artefact.
He gave a last glance at the screens where he saw Durge’s massive bulk moving into a hangar. The Jedi who were cutting their way through the base were heading straight for a confrontation.
”Send men to Ventress and have her informed of the situation” he ordered.
“As you wish Commander” the man said.
Kor’bayn frowned. Once more he would have to salvage the mess others made. Thank god, Dooku paid him so well.

The Jedi entered the main hangar. Shaak Ti, wielding her bluebladed lightsaber was like all the others once more clad in her robes. However off all of them the wise Jedi Master seemed most out of focus. Apparently she’d gotten injected with something different. At least that is what Master Ti claimed. Yun had tried to get her to tell more but she claimed her memory of recent events had gone very vague.
A huge cohort of guards stood there waiting for them. Among them stood a towering giant in greyish armour. It was the alien Durge and he was fully intent on stopping them. The beast could regenerate and seemed impervious to pain. A millennia-old bounty hunter who had delighted in hunting Jedi and had been rewoken to serve Count Dooku.
Yun activate his lightsaber as did Vos who held a blaster in his other hand.
Than Yun spoke “Do you think you could handle them?” Yun said “Meanwhile I’ll try to get to Swan” he said.
Vos nodded “Want one of us to come with you…”.
Yun Antares shook his head “No… you’ll need all the help you can get for this fight. Watch out for Durge and his gizmo’s… . He’s lethal” he said.
Bariss, the young Jedi Padawan spoke “We’ll handle him my friend. No worries. Go save Bultar, we’ll join you as soon as possible”.
”Just be careful… if Ventress is there it might be best not to enter into a direct conflict with her”.
Yun nodded “I know…” he merely said.
As the Jedi moved forth they deflected the blasterbolts back with their lightsabers, sending them into the enemy ranks.
Vos and Ti came to stand before Durge. Together they should be more than a match for Durge. At least that’s what Yun hoped. He cut himself a way through his foes with brutal efficiency but a sadistic undertone as he found that he relished seeing the pain on his foes… vengeance.
They all were still weakened by the drugs and torture. Some more than others but Yun found that as he focussed his emotions, focussed on his purpose and gathered his anger towards his foes, the fear of loosing Swan and the hatred towards Ventress… that his weariness faded and his speed increased. Using the force he accelerated more than he had ever had, jumped up and landed crouched near the exit.
He looked back a last time before leaving the hangarbay.
Vos blocked the blasterbolts and projectiles Durge threw at him while Shaak Ti moved in for a strike.
Bariss, Aayla Secura and Luminara were dealing with the guards but trying to kill as few as possible… within sensible boundaries off course. There lay the difference with Yun… he went for the kill. Enemies were enemies and lifethreatening life was best eliminated for his own safety.
Ti was punched and she fell back but got up quickly while Vos struck but Durge jetpacked back and threw a smokebomb.
More he didn’t see as he rushed into the long passageway, lightsaber drawn.

Ajajj Ventress was enraged and channelled that rage to become even more surrounded in the blissful embrace of the Darkside of the Force. She looked at the restrained Bultar Swan who was laughing and sobbing as two orblike droids tortured her restrained feet with brushes.
The laughter was pleasant to hear and stimulated her kinky mind, but the paleskinned psychotic Dark Jedi had other thoughts on her mind. The soldiers stood ready to receive the agressors with a barrage of concentrated blasterfire. In each hand she held one of her lightsabers. These weapons had been gifts from Count Dooku himself and she cherished them. The bald but seductive woman gazed at the reinforced entrance. “Perhaps I should join Durge” she said, thinking out loud but no… that would be unwise given the circumstances.
”Where are they?” Ventress asked through the comm..
“Durge is still engaged with most off them. But one got through…” the man’s voice trailed away than returned “I seem to have lost him” he said.
“Lost him? Well find him!” Ajajj ordered.
”Yes my lady” the voice said apologetically and slightly afraid.
Ventress grunted irritated by the display of utter incompetence when suddenly there was noise above them. Something rolled from the vents and fell down. “Watch out!” Ventress warned.
With a hum, red energyblades spawned from the cillindrical hilts she held clenched in her pale hands.
Her men reacted too slow though and the gass began to work.
Focussing on a special forcetechnique she was able to focus her breathing and moving away somewhat she waited for her foe to appear.
And indeed, Yun dropped in, his saber activated before he even hit the floor. Rising up from his crouch, he decided against rushing in for a quickattack as Ventress was apparently hard to surprise.
Ventress didn’t wait however and her red blades struck in rapid succession. Yun’s yellow blade only just blocked each blow.
Ventress was a fierce and experienced warrior but like so many, she underestimated Yun who was skilled in the art of the saber beyond his overall training. It was his expertise. His style that was immensely defensive at first glance was ideal as he allowed her to vent her rage and suddenly counterattacked when a weakness appeared in her offensive.
Taken aback a moment, she distanced herself and at the same moment as she attacked once more, an object hit Yun’s back. But though it hurt, Yun’s defence didn’t lower and he counterattacked. While crossing their blades, Ventress tried to strike at Yun’s side with her other saber but in the nick of time Yun called upon the force to slam a chair against her hand, stopping her attack.
Ventress nodded “You’re strong… impressive” she said. Wetting her lips, she spoke once more “I enjoyed making you squirm… I think I’ll just take you out without killing you” she said “Until I can claim the one I want… you’ll do nicely as a ‘special’ toy”.
Yun frowned in response and than smiled evilly as a great darkness fell over.
For a moment Ajajj seemed surprised even fearful as she felt the Darkside in him too. But than she suddenly toppled over.
Yun looked surprised and saw Bultar Swan lying on the table naked. She smiled at Yun. “She never expected that now did she?”.
Yun looked down and noticed an object that had been slammed against the back of Ventress’s head.
“How? Weren’t you drugged like I was?” he asked.
“A bit but… Ventress was quite eager… too eager this time” Swan said. Yun came to the foot of the table and looked at her. A blush appeared on Swan’s face. “No staring!” she squeeled.
He smiled “You came to save me” he smiled at her and swatted aside the two droids. When they returned, stupid as they were he cut the floating mechanical orbs in two and grinned.
“Thanks” Bultar said. Yun meanwhile disarmed Ventress and walked to the side off the table.
“Bultar…” he said, leaning closer. “Yun… don’t…” she protested but he kissed her, gently, it was a small kiss.
“I love you” he whispered. She returned the words equally embarrassed.
His comm. Activated “We’re preparing a ship to head off… status Yun?” Vos came in.
“All is right… we’re heading back. Ventress has been taken care off” he said. “Understood… hurry back” Vos said.
Yun headed for Ventress, saber humming as he planned on finishing her off, an evil grin displayed on his face.
”Yun…” Bultar’s voice came. Yun flinched and looked back.
“Don’t…”
“She has to pay my dear” he said “She’s a danger”.
“Killing is not the jedi way… not my way” she looked at him. “For me…”.
“So you’ll let her get away with this?” he said.
Bultar smiled as Yun released her restraints “Oh no… I have an idea…” she said with evil intent.

As Ventress woke up, she found herself staring at Bultar and Yun “What? How dare you! Set me free now!” she said. She felt so… sensitive, so powerless. And than she realised she had gotten an injection of her own drug.
She struggled in vain as Bultar and Yun smiled their hands descended over her feet and chest, causing her to burst out in laughter. Her erotic cold voice barked laughter as it seemed Ventress was more ticklish than her captives had been. “Too bad we can’t stay and watch but we have a ship to catch” Yun said “We’ll leave you alone with the special… ‘options’ off this table active” he said as Bultar and he left. The table’s mechanical arms tickling her upper body, her gender and her feet. Ajajj squirmed, laughed and cursed but all in vain.

Bultar had put on some garments taken from the mercs in a hurry and at least it covered her for the most part. Her lightsaber had been returned to her but Yun had not carried her clothing with him.
Passing the fallen guards, they noticed rubble in the center off the room. Suddenly a metalencased hand ripped through the rubble and Durge crawled out slowly.
Quickly Antares and Swan jumped aboard the ship.
”Yun…” Ti said glad that her student was well. Smiling warmly at him, she aided him up. At that same moment the ship shook and lifted off.
Durge roared enraged and fired in vain at the fleeing vessel.
Kor’bayn Ronar calmly entered the room. “Come Durge… we must leave” he said “A Republic Fleet has left hyperspace and will arrive soon. I gave orders to evacuate… we’ll rendezvous with the Cruiser” he said.
Durge snorted “Where were you?” he said.
Kor’bayn Ronar looked at him “Making sure this fiasco turned out a success” he turned around “I’m leaving with the Nightraid. Go to your personal ship and get out of here” he said.
“And Ventress.?” Durge asked.
“I’ll take her with me when I find her. No worries” the Mandalorian gunslinger said.

Ventress was sobbing and begging as Kor’bayn watched. Her laughter had become high pitched. She was unaware off his presence. His gender ached at seeing her naked beauty. He had never decently replied to her advances as she had ‘issues’. But he remained male. And the view off this might arrogant woman broken by mere tickling… it aroused him. He would take note of this weakness for later.
Stepping forth as a saviour, he deactivated the machines. Scooping her up, she embraced his neck and whispered his name. He was surprised by her sudden feminine behaviour as temporary as it might be.
He would take her and her things to the Nightraid and than he’d get out of this hellhole. He had a datadisk to get to Dooku and than the next phase off Dooku’s plan could begin. They had the information now and they just had to act on it… .

Minutes later the Nightraid disappeared into hyperspace as had Durge before him. And not too soon as the Republican battlegroup approached the planet fast.

“So Vos and Aayla are going to look into the matter?” Yun said. He rubbed his chin “And you’re sure you don’t remember a thing about what exactly you told them?”.
Shaak Ti smiled at her apprentice “I can’t remember what. We know what mission they were interested about but…. But they erased it all from my memory. I don’t remember a thing from it. It must be something that happened there and only I knew all about”.
Yun nodded “And the Jedi Council?” he asked.
Shaak Ti sighed and than looked at the blackhaired young man “They will try to look into it… but they have little to go on” she said.
“I see well I guess I should go train than” Yun said “If there is nothing I can do” he looked at the corridor. Bariss passed by suddenly together with a duo of younglings. “Hello Yun! Master Ti!” she said with a smile “Master Unduli wanted to speak with these two troublemakers… so I’ll see you two later” she said.
Yun chuckled amused at the sight of Bariss and the two tiny future Jedi.
“Bultar said she wanted to see you” Master Ti said.
“Oh?” he asked “Did she say about what?”.
Shaak Ti looked a bit unsure “She said she had ‘unfinished’ business with you”.
Yun rose up an eyebrow “Sounds grave… I’ll go check on her” he said “For once training can wait” he said. He bowed lightly “Master”.
He walked away, Ti staring at her student as he moved away. She was so proud off him.

Bultar Swan squirmed and laughed but happily. “Easy Yun! If I make too much noise… people will come and check on us… we’ll get in deep trouble” she warned him.
Yun smiled and kissed her “Than don’t giggle too loud” he said digging his hands into her sides. Sliding down, his lips met her feet and he gently kissed each before nibbling on each big toe. She giggled again and as he rose up, spidercrawled his hands over her soles.
Their gazes met and shone with affection. For now the darkness seemed to have left Yun…. For now.
Leaning forward he blew strawberries on his love’s tummy and she quickly bit her lower lip fearful off the large laugh building up in her.
“Yun Antares if I didn’t love you so much… I’d kick you for that!”
“In that case you’ll kick me for sure… for my next trick” Yun said cupping her breasts. “Watch… enjoy and squirm”.
“What do you mean… Ooooh” Bultar said as she blushed cutely “Yun! Yun…”.

The End: Next time: Star Wars: Inquisitor!

I enjoyed reading this story. There was a lot of plot, background action, & live action. Spelling consistencies need to be worked out though, as does paragraph separation I think.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back