• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Night of the Living Dead Ticklers 3

anubis111

TMF Regular
Ok here is the 3rd and final part of my little series. I'll post the beginning then you guys tell the rest. please keep all main charecters. Keep the sexuality down. No f/m or m/m. Sorry but i m not into that stuff. and let other people have a chance too so dont write the whole story. And last but not least dont introduce like 50 new charecters. I m putting a 3 new charecter limit but you can have a charecter in there for like a few lines. (lol lots of rules)
Characters: Lacy-early 30's, was witness to zombie attacks before, ticklish everywhwere but worst spot is ribs.

Katie: Mid 30's, witnessed zombies with Lacy. ticklish everywhere but worst spot is underarms.

Erin: Lacys sister should be 2 years younger then Lacy but was bitten and turned into tickle zombie. Ticklish everywhere.

Sam and Alice: Lacy's twin daughters. Have been caputred by evil tickle demon and tourtured. Sam is ticklish everywhere but most of all on her ribs. Same with Alice but most ticklish on her sides.

Kim: Katie's daughter, same age as Sam and Alice. Has also been captured and tortured. Ticklish everywhere but worst spot is feet.

Mike: LAcy's husband. He is in the army. DO NOT TICKLE!!

Yellow eyes: Evil tickle demon (male) captured Sam, Alice, and Kim and is tickling them.

Tickle zombies. people who have been bitten by tickle zombies and turned into one.

So.. LEts get ready to rumble!!

Night of the Living Dead Ticklers pt 3.

As Lacy, Katie, and Mike drove down the road they noticed that it started to become dark. "There will be even more of them at night" said Lacy. Suddenly a zombie threw himself at the car causing it to crash. All three people climbed out. "I think he's dead." said Katie with a sigh of relief. But they didn't notice the mob of zombies comming ever closer. Mike went back to the car to check on it. Suddenly the zombie got up and knocked Mike over the side. Lacy and Katie tried to run to see if he was ok but the zombies grabbed them.

Well thats all I am gonna post right now. SO you guys right the rest of the story and after its all done, I'll edit it and post it in one big post. So go at it and happy tickling. lol :D

Last edited:
interesting Idea man...but we really loved yours!!! it wouldn't be right if we did this (that's when after I say this everyone goes and writes one) But seriously, we fell in love with the first two and we wanted you to write the last one

ssup Poland

Yeah Anubis we really do love the way you write, come on, what happens if we didn't do it justice, we'd ruin the awesomness you started.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back