• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Hannah: Two clips for the price of ... uh, two!

knismo

2nd Level Red Feather
Well, at least the price for the previews is "free." Can't beat that with a stick-like thing, right?

The thing I love about Hannah is what the French call joie de vivre, and what Americans call "why the hell is this guy speaking French?" She has a delicious, delightful laugh that goes from husky to giggly, and when she feels it, she really feels it.

These are the preview clips from Hannah3 and Hannah4, mostly because I'm too lazy to put up separate posts. In Hannah3, she gets a lot of the kitchen sink (not literally, folks -- it's a metaphor) dragged over the bottoms of her feet: flosser, paintbrushes, hairbrushes, PDA styluseses, small porcupines, Billy Idol's hair...

(Okay -- I was lying about the porcupines.)

In Hannah4, I'm just trying to finish her off, so it's dual action with whatever gets her making the most noise, which in some cases, has even turned to kind of a high-pitches keening noise I've heard when some ticklees are "on the edge." Fingers and flossers, beard trimmer and fingers -- anything to keep her giggling!

These are the last two of Hannah -- next up is Kayla, who did a nice long extended set in nylons, for you nylons fans!

knismo
Stuck In The Stocks
http://clips4sale.com/store/2152

Last edited:
Wow these clips are so hot..Where do you find such willing people??
Keep up the good work..........

Two excellent clips. I do like the very restrictive toe bondage :D Can't wait to see the Kayla clips in nylons :D

OMG.That was awesome.what a great 2 clips.I'm assuming that she is a mature gal.Loved it.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back