• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Northern Ocean, Deep South, And, Border Visitors. Then, Prairie Hosts

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys took off on their next road trip. The road trip began in New York, where they lost two out of three. The team then went to Atlanta, where they won two of three, and then to Houston, where they lost two of three. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand against the teams from the center of the country.
That year, more so than in any other, Mitch was finding life on the road more challenging than ever. Although the team always stayed in decent hotels, and was provided meal money, the seemingly never ending bus rides, the long late night plane flights, and heckling crowds, were becoming increasingly difficult for the 40 year old right fielder to deal with. Additionally, Naomi's absence from him two weeks every month, due to her home games only deal, deprived him of a source of support, that was vital to him, when he was at home. Many nights, when he was gone, she was out with friends, and either didnt answer her cell phone after games, or didnt feel like engaging in long cyber chats with him. In that respect, even though he had twenty four other teammates, who played the same schedule he did , he often felt like a man alone. Home provided him with comforts, crowds who loved him, gaming, and fine resturants. While road, despite the good food he ate, and the comfortable beds he slept in, provided him only with a source of exhaustion.
When Mitch arrived home on Sunday night, Naomi was there, as she always was. He walked in the door looking like he had been through the wars, and the look on his face made her very concerned. "God, you look terrible" She said, kissing him. "Thank you, Australian, you look like shit yourself": Mitch said, unable to resist a smirk, as he kissed Naomi. "No, I mean, you just look so tired" She said. "I am tired. Tired of the damn road, of the not hitting, of the tens of thousands of jerks rooting for me to fuck everything up every night, because that is what fans do, root for their home teams, as they are supposed to, and tired of not having you to climb into bed with, when it's all said and done. There are so many times, Nai, that I think of one word, all the nights, that I cant get to sleep on the road" Mitch said. "Okay, you know what, we said that we dont discuss that, until after the season, okay, every year, after the season" Naomi said. "Okay, after the season, but this year, you may have to..." Mitch began. Naomi interrupted him:" Do you want to have a nice night, and fuck your wife, or do you want to get into a fight, and sleep in seperate rooms? We can do either. Me, I'd rather have a nice night, but I need your cooperation" Naomi said. "Okay, nice night. I'm sorry. Let's just get into bed, and tickle, and fuck, because that is what we do" Mitch said. They got into bed, and did make love, but something felt different. Mitch was trying to recharge his batteries, but was having a hard time doing so. He convinced himself that he was just exhausted, and would be better when the team took the field at Good Guy Stadium the next night, and he heard his name being cheered.
The next night, Monday, the team did take the field at Good Guy Stadium. Kate Hudson was on the mound. The Good Guys didnt get many runs. In fact, they only got two, but, two was all they would need, as Kate Hudson allowed only three hits, and no runs, in a 2-0 whitewashing of Pittsburgh. Mitch didnt do much, getting only a single in four times up, but he did feel good to be home. The next night, Gil Bellows took the ball. He pitched an uneven game, allowing three runs in six innings. The Good Guys, trailing 3-1, got three runs in the sixth inning, and then had to dance through the rest of the game with the bullpen, and came away with a 4-3 win. Charlize Theron took the mound on Wednesday, and pitched decently, but could not get the win, the the Pirates hit her for four runs in the first, en route to a 5-4 Pirate triumph.
Thursday was an off day. At counesling that morning, Mitch expressed his feelings to the couneslor about life on the road that year, only to spark Naomi's ire. "Okay, you know what, American, are you trying to piss me off? What did we say about after the season? Would you like it if I made things worse for you, by, say, refusing to give you sex, or tickling, or foot worship, or those little barefoot ladder shows you love me doing so much? We can make this as difficult as you would like, if you keep on!" Naomi snapped. Mitch couldnt resist a smirk:" Gee, what a great wife. I give a legitimate scenario of being tired of life on the road, and she threatens me by holding over my head the things I love her to do most for me, when I am at home. Real love, huh, sweetheart!?" Mitch shot back. "No, it's just that I am tired of your complaining. You have done the road every year for over twenty. You know that we decide everything after the season, so why bitch and complain about something that you know you have to do?" Naomi asked. "For the same reason that anyone complains about their jobs, honey. It is called life. At home, playing ball is the best job in the world, and I am blessed, but on the road, the flights, hotels, and heckling. Maybe it is just getting to me after 20 years. I am human. You are out with us on the road a few weeks a year, during the playoffs. I'm out there over 100 fucking nights a year, and it just gets old. Forgive me if I go off about it some" Mitch said. The counselor tried to intervene:" Naomi, I know that complaining may be a pain to listen to, but, from Mitch's point of view, being on the road, and being heckled, without you, for 81 nights a year, has got to be rough. I think what he wants is just some understanding. He's not asking you to change anything" The couneslor said. "I do understand. I am the most understanding wife around. I love my husband, to oblivion. I would do anything for him. I have done anything for him. Okay, I'm sorry if I was insensitive. I'll try to be more understanding, but, I cant help you, Mitch. I cant help how the road is. I can listen, but I cant help" She said, stoically. "I'm not asking for help, Nai, just an ear to listen to me. Is that so bad?" Mitch asked. "No, no it isnt" She replied.
Chicago came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was the starter. She pitched a fine game, shutting out the Cubs on six scattered hits, in an eventual 3-0 win. Rachel Leigh Cook got hammered on Saturday night, as the Good Guys dropped a 16-0 stinker, which was one of their worst losses ever at Good Guy Stadium, as the crowd heckled them all night. Kate Hudson had the ball against Mark Prior, on a beautiful Sunday afternoon. Kate was dominant that day, striking out thirteen. The Good Guys and Cubs were tied, 1-1 in the eighth, before Paradise got two hits and a walk, and then, Mitch struck, blasting a Grand Slam homer over the wall in right field, for the winning runs, in what would turn out to be a 5-1 win.
St Louis visited Paradise on Monday night, in the last series of the homestand, before the Good Guys had to go on the road again. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday. He allowed but one run, but the Good Guys could not get any, and got shut out, 1-0. Charlize Theron took her turn on Tuesday night. She had a very good outing, allowing only two runs in eight innings, of a 4-2 win. Neve Campbell took the hill on a clear, bright, Wednesday, in front of a sellout. Neve pitched a very good game that afternoon, firing seven innings, and permitting only one run. The Good Guys were tied, 1-1 in the seventh, before erupting for three runs. The bullpen did the rest, as the team came away with a 4-1 Paradise win, that completed a solid six and three homestand. Mitch, in spite of his differences with Naomi, had performed well on that homestand, hitting four home runs, and now, faced the road rigors again.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the dreaded team flight to Pittsburgh:"I'll tell you what, American, if it will help, I'll try to be home at some point each night, to give you foot and nude cyber shows, to make you feel like you are close to me. Fair enough?" She said. "You dont have to disrupt your social life, be home if you can, but yes, that would help, thank you" Mitch said, kissing her.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party, following the awful loss to Chicago. They needed some tickle relief, and got some. The featured lee would be an extremely hot contestant who had appeared on tha game show "Deal Or No Deal", a hot southern belle, tall, with long blonde hair, named PJ. She stripped to a bra and panties, and was tied hands and feet to the bed in the middle of the fetish club. Second baseman Russell began the tickle on her neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG NO! Moving down, third baseman Michael was next, tickling PJ on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she thrashed at her bounds:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG THAT REALLY TICKLES! Working down, Center Fielder Ed Burns was next, attacking PJ's hips, inner thighs, and knees with fingers, also tickling her waist, as she squealed with giggles:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch got to his favorite spot, the soles of PJ's pretty feet. He tickle attacked PJ's beautiful feet, and soft soles with his fingers, two feathers, an electric toothbrush, and ice, over her soles and toes. The mega ticklish southern belle went beserk, she flexed, pointed, and wiggled her toes every which way, screaming with laughter, and begging for mercy, tears in her eyes:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEE! OMG! MY FEET AND TOES ARE SOOOOO TICKLISH! OH MY GOD! PLEASE NO MORE TICKLING OF MY FEET AND TOES! I GIVE UP! NO PLEASEEEEE NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the tall, exhausted southern belle was untied.
So, it had been a homestand of high emotion, and, unfortunately for Mitch, one that at times lacked nuturing from his loving wife. Hopefully, after the counesling session, the couple had come to an understanding about how they would approach Mitch's unhappiness with the road. Only time would tell, and the answer to whether they would succeed, would come in upcoming segments of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
It's not like Mitch to be feeling this way about the road trips. I don't think he'd enjoy only playing home games though. Another great story and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated as always. Mitch is tired of the road after 20 years. If Naomi traveled with him, he'd have companionship, sex, and tickling, but, with her not being there, he has to deal with the rigors of the road, and her absence. Usually, he is like a rock, but the pressure just got to him then.
As you know, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon. I will try to post something later tonight, or, at latest, tomorrow.

Mitch

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back