• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Beverly Mitchell's Photoshoot with John the Hypnotist

Billy bob

TMF Novice
Beverly Mitchell was very happy she had gotten a call from FHM to do a photoshoot something she had always wanted to do just so long as she didn't have to strip for it. She reached the studio and she was given her clothing (she was pretty much naked anyway but oh well she thought). The photographer then introduced himself. "Hello I'm John" He said. If you would just like to get over on the bed and lie down then we'll get started. After John showed Beverly the position he wanted her in. He went over to his camera.
John clicked the button. There was a large flash of light that Beverly saw head on. She slumped on the bed. A few seconds latter she got up and sat on the end of the bed. Completely hypnotized. "Beverly who do you obey" John asked his latest slave. "You Master" Beverly replied. "Good now lie flat on the bed" John Instructed. "Yes Master" Beverly replied. "Now Beverly you realy love me don't you, yes now you will let me do what I to you" John told the hypnotized Beverly. He then gripped down and began kissing her on her perfect lips moving her light brown hai out of her face. John then began moving down her neck still kissing down her stomach to her feet which he gave a quick lick. Beverly giggled. John already knew she was ticklish.
"Now Beverly you are very ticklish all over your body, even more than you were before and you are now going to let me tickle you". "Yes Master" Beverly replied by now with no will power of her own. John first went to her stomach. "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH". Beverly wailed as John worked his magic on her beautiful body. John tickled her stomach for over 20 minutes as Beverly obeyed his commands and did not try and escape.
John then did the part of her that he knew to be ticklish. He had brought along a feather duster just for the occasion. He lay her flat and began the torture. Beverly had the perfect laughter for her perfect feet "HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, EHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH, HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE" Beverly screamed as her hypnosis prevented her from running away from the torture. John stroked up and down her soles along her perfectly lined toes the laughter only got louder and louder it was bliss. However the time was short so John gave Beverly a few quick hypnotic suggestions and left.
Latter on John was checking his e-mail when he found a group of pictures of a barefoot Beverly Mitchell that she had taken herself.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back