• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Shekotka.Ru presents: Kidnapping Hennessy (mm/f)

Mostly Harmless

TMF Expert
Third video released at last - with Russian Redhead (who is brunette now =) again.
Now there's more aggressive tickling, although not torture yet.
Photos are available here (sorry, not at the forum directly), as well as clips:
low-res (120sec, 6.46Mb)
hi-res (120sec, 12.63Mb)

or from our clip-page.

PS.
Thanks to all who responded to those with download problems (bol'shoe spasibo, rebyata!); I didn't knew some solutions myself. And, sorry again, it's not fixed yet - I just cannot understand why you get simple php codepage...
If you have this problem too, try this:
. use some download manager (GetRight, FlashGet, NetVampire works fine)
. save file via "save target as..." and set "(clipname).rar" name, then unpack it.
. if you just clicked and got big page with code - save it as "(clipname).rar" file, then unpack.

Enjoy :)

Last edited:
The files I downloaded were not Windows Video (.wmv) files, but .rar archives with .wmv files inside.

If you can't get these files to play, try renaming them with a .rar extension and unpacking them with a tool like WinRAR.

Very high quality and nice length preview.

I especially like it at the beginning when she looks so happy to be kidnapped LOL! :jester:

Thanks! :smilestar

There is something I don't quite understand. Are these preview clips of full clips that you are selling?. If so, where can the full clips be viewed or bought? There seems to be no indication or link on the site tell one where to go.

Yes, there are full clips, we're looking now for how Clips4Sale service works and which paysystem will work in Russia.
We have 6 clips near ten minutes long each, from three different sessions, and we believe they'll be available soon.

Mostly Harmless said:
Third video released at last - with Russian Redhead (who is brunette now =) again.
Now there's more aggressive tickling, although not torture yet.

You definitely need more videos with this woman. Thanks for posting.

nimrod

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back