• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Lucky 2, free preview, M/F (10/13/2006)

A bit of honesty if you dont mind..............

I love your clips

I have always been a huge fan

I will always be a fan regardless

But.......

Do you think you could stop doing clips in the batman outfit. Its just a tad bit strange. I know that you are just trying to not be seen, but wouldn't it seem more real if you weren't dressed up as a character who would save someone as opposed to capture them? Just a thought...........

Mike

hey tib its true that your batman costume is a little bit strange for us

please tib can you make more F/F clips!!! its more exciting!!

Batman begins (tickling)

I actually like the outfit, so call me strange...lol. Besides I was looking at the woman..hubba hubba.

Ya gotta say, I was looking at the woman. Who gives a fuck what the tickler is wearing? Besides I'd say the suit make her a little bit nervous=more sensitive.

Yet another wonderful clip. Lucky indeed!!! :bowing: :bowing: :bowing:

Just to add my two cents. TIB's outfit is totally fine, IMHO. I would LOOOOVE to see more F/F action, but there are so few chicks that know how to tickle well. TIB gets the best reactions.

TIB.... I demand you turn yourself into a hot chick wearing a teeny bikini!!!!

okay... I just freaked myself out :p

Thanks for all the great clips buddy!

PaddytheTickler said:
Ya gotta say, I was looking at the woman. Who gives a fuck what the tickler is wearing? Besides I'd say the suit make her a little bit nervous=more sensitive.

so ur saying u would be ok if tib dressed up as snow white and that you wouldnt be wierded out? Sometimes the Batman thing makes sense whenever hes tickling someone dressed up like a super hero, but whenever its just some other hot girl it gets a little random. Once again....Im not trying to insult tib, or trying to tell him what to do. Its merely a suggestion. I also find it funny that most of you say that you would like to have girl on girl, but in your philosophy of not paying any attention to the tickler; what does it matter? The tickler does get looked at. Sometimes they are really annoying. For instance the guy from French tickling that stares at the camera while he is tickling a girl. GREAT! Now It looks like a guy is staring at me when I jerk off. Not much different to be like "Great! Looks like the Dark night as done it again, or Holy ticklish treats Batman!"

Mike

Alterbridge said:
so ur saying u would be ok if tib dressed up as snow white and that you wouldnt be wierded out? Sometimes the Batman thing makes sense whenever hes tickling someone dressed up like a super hero, but whenever its just some other hot girl it gets a little random. Once again....Im not trying to insult tib, or trying to tell him what to do. Its merely a suggestion. I also find it funny that most of you say that you would like to have girl on girl, but in your philosophy of not paying any attention to the tickler; what does it matter? The tickler does get looked at. Sometimes they are really annoying. For instance the guy from French tickling that stares at the camera while he is tickling a girl. GREAT! Now It looks like a guy is staring at me when I jerk off. Not much different to be like "Great! Looks like the Dark night as done it again, or Holy ticklish treats Batman!"

Mike

Point taken, and ya the guy from french tickling does put me off a bit. However tib's videos tend to have a lot of close-ups on the lee, her face or body part being tickled, so all you really see are fingers. The only time you have to look at him is when he's talking and threatening her at the start..

Darkknight

I think the batman look does well for tib and i aggre that it probly helps to get better reactions from the ticklees too . Besides who would be a better tickler than batman with all his gadgetry and gizzmos , probly has a handy dandy bat tickler on his utility belt .I also liked the ninja mask from some of the older clips , ninjas are always nice. And befor I forget thanks for the free previews again TIB keep up the good work and hope the Darkknight keeps tickling!!!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back