• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

X-Men and Brotherhood of Ticklers

jersey_tickler

2nd Level Red Feather
X-Men and Brotherhood

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was talking to Suikoden the other day, and I brought up the fact that there are ticklephiles out there today who tickle for fun and pleasure for the one's they love and respect.

But there also could be those out there who feel alienated from the world and are frustrated that they can't find love or happiness. So they abduct and tickle-tortue people for fun and as ways to be the dominant ones.

I personally think that it's like the difference between X-Men and the Brotherhood. And I seriously think this could be a great idea for a graphic novel someday. Picture a city divided where there's heroes on one side and evil ticklers on the other. There could be some superhero aspect, just as long as it's not cheesey.

So who wants to help me conjour up this aspiring idea and think up villians and heroes. Hell, even volunteer yourself for a hero or a villian, (only not everybody can be heroes, so don't be offended if you're not selected for what you want)

I'll give more info later. Right now, I need a crew, so who's with me???

So, whatta ya say, who wants to make a mutant city of tickling.

I'll be a vilain if you like. What do I need to do?

Excellent Dev, just come up with your own villian name and a description of who your character is and what makes them tick. Is your character a bad person because he never got the girl in high school, did he get left by his girlfriend for someone more successful, or is he just so obsessed with tickling.

Basically the Brotherhood is a gang of misfits who live the life of crime and tickling. But i want everybody is in on this to create their own character, and have free reign over what they decide.

Like I said before, not everyone can be a good guy, and not everyone can be a bad guy. It's basically, first call, first served.

Stay tuned for more updates

I'm ont good with coming up w/ superheros. U need help w/ anything else?

Angel, how'd you like to be the Rogue of the series

You are a victim, then you are rescued, and you end up joining the heroes. Maybe even give you a awesome love interest with one of the characters. I don't want to make you into a trashy romance novel heroine, I want to make you a star baby!

If Prime and I ever make tickling films, we'll sign you if you're interested.

Okay, more responses, that's awesome. Everyone feel free to PM me if they so desire to speak one on one.

jersey_tickler said:
Angel, how'd you like to be the Rogue of the series

You are a victim, then you are rescued, and you end up joining the heroes. Maybe even give you a awesome love interest with one of the characters. I don't want to make you into a trashy romance novel heroine, I want to make you a star baby!

If Prime and I ever make tickling films, we'll sign you if you're interested.

sweeet! Yes! hehehehe! :angel: :justlips:

hmm

Well i have a few rpg chars that are X-Men if you're interesting in their designs.

Thank you James, I was in that story, and it was excellent.

Although instead of making it like Sin City, it's going to be like X-Men. And I've decided to give my heroes superpowers as well. Why and how they got them will be explained too.

Here are who are in like flint

Slap'n tickle (Slappy Girl)
TicklishGirl4Life (Angel)
Jersey_tickler (Volt)

And if these people agree that I haven't heard back from yet.

Lindy Hopper (Hopper Woman)
Primetime (Primate)

All I need are two more unless Primetime and Lindy turn me down. I hope not because it took me all day to figure this out.

But if I have six memebers, then I shall call them "The Six Pack"

Villians and victims are still needed, so c'mon people start reading

oh yeah, Darth Vegeta, if you had any design ideas for their outfits, please tell me. I can give you descriptions if you want, just PM me!

Just hang back my friend, all will be well. First I need to contact Primetime and see if he'll be the third leg in the tripod. He's so talented and I'd like to work with him too.

Just read what I've posted and think of some ideas, be glad to read them!

Okay people, i need villians and victims now, so don't be shy?

ticklejen, amanda, steph, are you out there?

Here's my villain:

Name - Edward Wessex
Age 24
Villain Name - Knightmare
Favourite Tickling Spot - Belly
Physical Description - Blond hair, brown eyes, handsome features, always wears a tuxedo with a black cape and a white, featureless mask.
Personality - Calm, collected, arrogant, chillingly polite, acts like an Edwardian English gentleman.
Bio:
Born to an aristocratic family in England, Edward was to never know the fine life as his father was a gambler who wasted the family fortune. Unable to afford even the barest essentials, Edward turned to crime to pay his way. Becoming a brilliant cat burglar, Edward used tickling a way to get his victims to talk that. Soon however, Edward found himself enjoying the tickling more than stealing and found himself tickle torturing hapless maidens simply for the fun of it. Edward publicly is considered a young, hansome man who supports various charities, most of which, he actually believes in (He ain't a complete asshole :D ). Hearing of superheroes, Edward decided to go for a new challenge...
Powers - A brilliant acrobat, extremly intelligent, has a sort of sixth sense over a person's ticklishness and carries a walking stick that contains a long, stiff and very tickly feather that shoots out whenever Edward presses a secret button on the stick.

Last edited:
Dev, I like your style man! And Knightmare with a K, is even cooler!

Luv, honey! Sorry to disapoint you, but this is not the X-Men. I just used it for the title to draw names in and use similarities. Therefore I cannot give you the name, Phoenix. Nothing personal, but I'm not taking names that the brilliant Stan Lee has already thought of. I'm not trying to be difficult but these are my rules.

So again, i need a different name.

Here's my villian! :happyfloa

Draco
Age: 18 in human years, although how old he really is is never found out.
Date of Birth: 1988
Favorite tickle spots: Belly, sides, underarms.
Description: Green everything, except for his outfit. Although he is rich, he always wears only a black t-shirt and black shorts. No matter where he is, he never wears any shoes.
Bio: Draco was once known as a villian to the Teen Titans in his youth. However, being defeated, he stopped playing the role and moved to Tokyo, where is knowledge of Earth made him very rich very fast. Now he owns a mansion with dozens of maids, who are payed unbelieveably a lot. All he asks is that one entertains him every now and then. While with one maid, his dragon tail, which he did not bother to hide, since he was known as an ex-villian all across the world, dragged against her bare belly and thus he learned ways to torture his maids. He now uses all of his abilities to tickle each maid everyday, and not one maid has even tried to quit ever since. Hearing of the Brotherhood of Ticklers, he decides to check it out.
Powers: He is not human. He is Draconian, an ancient and sadly extinct race. With emerald green wings, tail, hair and eyes, he is quite frightening, but mainly friendly. His tail has a tip that can delve into any crack, tormenting any ticklish body part it can find. His claws grow, and he can then torture anyone with a single scrape.

And now my victim.

Meylee
Date of Birth: Same year.
Description: Pink everything, including her hair, which reaches her feet and can litterally tickle her toes. Surprisingly, she never steps on it or has it ever been stepped on. Also, she wears a very revealing maid outfit with no shoes.
Ticklish spots: Mainly her belly, and she absolutely loves being tickled. Also when someone teases her breasts, she moans in delight.
Bio: Meylee is Draco's fianceé, whom she tries to marry every day that she can find him. She went undercover as a maid, and ever since Draco started his tickling obsession, she has become obsessed with being tickled. In fact she tries to make it look like she hates it so that Draco will tickle her more. When Draco left, she followed, not knowing what would become of her.
Powers: She is like a female, pink Draco.

Last edited:
Are we only allowed to submit 1 idea for a villain/hero? Because I do have several ideas floating about for this...

Sure, fire away, and we'll see. What I really need are two extremely tall Amazon hotties that are non-indentical twins. When one twin is tickled, the other one can feel it too. Oh and they are bysexual.

But yeah, I'd be more than happy to hear any ideas you have, makes my job easier LOL!

Hero AND villain

Hero

Name: [F] (People just say the letter, 'F')

Sex: Male

Height: 6'2"

Weight: 252 lbs.

History: [F] threw away his name a long time ago, and people only know him by this letter. To the general public, he is a suave' man who will do the 'superhero' gig just because he honestly feels it's the right thing to do, being possessed with a strong spiritual streak. He always tries to minimize the damage done to the surroundings, and always takes down his opponents with the least amount of damage possible. However, he is constantly looking for a man, one who has the ability to make him go berserk just by standing in [F]’s presence…..

Perhaps related to this man is a secret shame of [F]’s; he is a closet tickle-enthusiast, and once he starts, he can’t easily stop himself. The desire builds on him over time like an animal in heat having to sate its lusts, and he usually indulges himself on small time petty femme fatal thieves and villainess, sometimes using it as a method of interrogation.

Appearance: He wears dark pants and boots, and has a white shroud/poncho with [F] printed on the back in red that is thrown over his shoulders, leaving his chest ‘bare’. Instead of a shirt, he has his body wrapped up in various elastic bands, which are loose enough that he can pull them back and launch his darts. He has sky-blue eyes and wavy, shoulder length white hair.

Abilities: Due to his powers (see below) [F] is an Olympic-level athlete who constantly engages in rigorous regular exercise. He is an expert marksman with any projectile weapon, able to reach up to 98.9% accuracy when he applies himself. Rather then taking bows and arrows into battle, however, he uses sharpened darts, which he fires off from one of the various elastic straps he has wrapped around his body. He can fire off 5 consecutive shots at a time. Despite his physical skill, he is not a skilled hand-to-hand combatant, and uses street brawling tactics more then anything else.

Powers: [F] has limited control over fluids; in other words, he has the ability to manipulate liquids and gases. However, it’s in various degrees; he can relatively easily manipulate liquids like water and blood; using this ability, he has used the blood and water in his body to help him strengthen himself in a short period of time, and also to manipulate his body. He can also condense the blood and water into special ‘bullets’ that do more damage then his darts, which he launches by suddenly condensing and expanding the fluid air behind the bullets, creating small shockwaves. He can not, however, manipulate large bodies of liquids, such as small lakes and rivers.

As said, he can condense and expand the air around him. In addition to being able to do this, he can create ‘mirages’ or after-images of himself, confusing the enemy. However, his ability to do this is extremely limited, and leaves him exhausted to the point of collapsing if he uses it for more then five minutes. He has no other battle-practical use for gases.

Tickle-targets: Feet, legs, and when sexually driven into a corner, vagina.

Villain

Name: Sixx

Sex: Male

Height: 5'9"

Weight: 153 lbs.

History: Sixx is the man who for some reason is the target of [F]. A hedonist and a sadist with a semi-interest in the occult and the dominatrix world, this man loves to see other people, particularly young women, suffer, with a preference towards tickle-torture. He will purposely attack anyone and everyone, from dogs to children, just to screw with people. Despite his cruelty, he can not directly kill anyone, though he has found creative ways around it, such as beating someone badly and then leaving them in an area where help is not available, or other indirect means.

Part of the reason that [F] is after him is that the two share some mental connection, that allows them to know when the other is near-by. It also causes parts of one’s personality to rub off on the other; this is perhaps the explanation for [F]’s lust for tickling, and Sixx’s inability to directly kill. Sixx hates [F], who gladly returns the favor.

Appearance: He is an overly thin, effeminate man with long fingers and a snake-like tongue. He dresses in stereo-typical black leather attire, complete with the black Neo-trench coat and sunglasses, which hide his differently colored eyes (right red, left blue). He has long, straight black hair that he often ties in a pony tail, and wears two black earrings shaped like the ‘yin’ symbol.

Abilities: Beyond his powers, he has no true combat abilities, although he has an almost unbelievable stamina considering that he is actually weaker then some teenagers. He is, however, an excellent pianist, and a brilliant strategist, excelling at games such as chess, shogi, and checkers. As such, he loves to play mind games with people.

Powers: He has the power to make anything he touches either explode or implode. He can also cause delayed reactions, so that things will either explode or implode within 30 minutes of his initially touching it. For more powerful explosions or implosions, he needs to hold on for longer periods of time. For example, brushing a rock will cause a minor explosion that will cause a small scorch at best, but grabbing it for at least three seconds could potentially blow the rock to smithereens, or have it completely cave in on itself.

Tickle-targets: Feet, legs, and when sexually driven into a corner, vagina.

Last edited:
First up; the heroic duo, Silver Soldier & Golden Warrior!

Names - Anthony Jackson and Amy Ling
Ages – Both are 20
Hero Names – Silver Soldier and Golden Warrior
Favourite Tickling spots – (Anthony) everything from the thighs downwards (Amy) the ribs and underarms
Physical Descriptions - African American (This is in America, right?) Tall (Around 6'5) well muscled, very thin hair from shaving his head (likes it that way) Brown eyes, handsome
Asian American (check above) short (5’8) shoulder length black hair, very dark eyes, very trim from practicing gymnastics, very pretty
Costumes - Silver uniform decorated with black lightning stripes, a silver cape that goes down to his knees, sliver boots and a silver coloured bandanna that covers the top half of his face completely.
A golden tank top that stops just below the ribs, golden tights that stop below her belly button, golden boots, an eye mask (Like the one Green Arrow has) no cape as she thinks they look ‘a bit campy’
Personalities – Both are playful, look out for each other, are extremely loyal to each other, kind to a fault, more than a little cocky, love really bad sci fi movies (Their favourite is ‘Independence Day’) and they both love to party (Though never have one night stands)
Bio - Students studying a Law and Art degree respectively at the local university, Anthony and Amy were your average students until that fateful day when they drank a can of Coke Cola that actually contained serum from a secret Jamaican military experiment. Within an instant, both Anthony and Amy gained super powers and, after playing numerous practical jokes on various people, Anthony and Amy stopped the mugging of an old woman. Realising that with great blah, blah, blah, the two became the most popular heroes of the city. Known for their kindness, charisma and powers, the duo has gained the respect of the Super Hero community, while earning the ire of the Super Villains.
One aspect about the two is their difference in tickling. Amy sees it as great fun (in her own words, “In between a roller coaster and waking up on the first day of a holiday.”) She especially loves being tickled by having her bellybutton poked (Hence the exposed midriff. Anthony on the other hand, has come to see tickling as more and more sexual and increasingly a turn on. He doesn’t really likes it when Amy tickles him because they have been best friends since they were in play school and seeing Amy in a sexual way rather than as his sister makes him uncomfortable.
Powers – Both have a decent amount of invulnerability (A bullet only stings like Hell) both have the strength of 10 really strong people and the serum also enhanced their senses and body capabilities, making them very good acrobats.

Now, their mortal enemies, The Legends!

Names – Mariah Anlope and Patricia Zaniah
Ages – Both 21
Villain Names – Amazon and Valkyrie
Favourite Tickling Spots – Feet and if their victim’s a male, groin
Physical Descriptions – Flaming red hair that goes down past her shoulders, medium height, piercing emerald eyes, a constant haughty expression, an evil smile, beautiful features
Long straight blond hair, brown eyes, short, a deceptive innocent smile, pointed yet very pleasing features
Costumes – Very thin green leotard that goes from her ankles to her neck, a dark red eye mask, her leotard is decorated with dark red slashes, light green boots
Metal helmet that covers her entire face apart from here eyes and mouth, dark blue uniform with tights, a black cape that reaches her knees, dark boots
Personalities – Both are casually cruel, love to make someone else’s life miserable, are bullies, are arrogant, attention seeking, are greedy, both are jealous of the fame of Anthony and Amy and Mariah wants to be with Knightmare (Which he politely turns down constantly) while Patricia secretly lusts after Anthony
Bio – Just your typical spoilt rich kids, Mariah and Patricia both were attending the local university when they drank the evil version of the Jamaican military serum, hidden in a Pepsi can. Both stuck to the practical jokes part when they uncovered their powers and were having great fun until Silver Soldier and Golden Warrior appeared. Feeling cheated of the spotlight; they took on the roles of the super villains in order to get revenge on the goody two shoes. Both of the girls see tickling as undeniable torture, seeing as they hate being tickled themselves, but they love to dish it out.
Powers – Both the same as Golden Warrior and Silver Soldier

Dev, I like the heroes and villians you described, they are welcomed with open arms. But they will show up later on in the series, when three of the heroes are captured and tickle-tortured. However could we make Anthony and Amy stepbrother and sister instead.

Also I like the Sixx character but let's not give him the power to blow limbs off though, that's a bit much.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back