• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The tickling of Ms Danvers next door. F/f

TickleMantis

4th Level Red Feather
Here is one of my shorter stories...I hope you enjoy it:) And please, tell me what you think!:D

Dana was 18 years old.It was the summer holidays.The holidays before she was leaving to college.All her friends had gone on a beach trip, she decided to stay, her parents had gone to Hawaii, she had also decided to stay.Dana had the whole house to herself but no one to share it with.She was bored shitless.
On the fence line of Dana's suburban house was a great big tree.After navigating the trunk and making it to the top there was a huge area about 30 ft from the ground where people could sit and see right to the end of the street.Dana sat watching her neighbour, the 30 something red head Ms Danver with the enormous breasts, do her gardening, almost directly below Dana.Ms Danvers was unaware of Dana's presence.
Dana looked up at the street and saw a black 4wd getting closer.The car pulled into Ms Danvers drive way and out hopped to very pissed off blond women, also both in their thrities, both wearing dark sun glasses.The women walked over to Ms Danvers, Ms Danvers stood up and Dana watched as an argument unfolded between the two blonds and Ms Danvers.Dana couldn't quite make out what they were saying to eachother but she was intriguied to know what it was all about.Dana's shock came when one of the blond women stepped foward and began tickling Ms Danvers.Dana watched Ms Danvers laugh and fall to the ground.The two blonds tore Ms Danvers shirt of and unstrapped her bra.They then tickled her ribs, stomch and underarms for almost twenty minutes, all the while Ms Danvers was powerless to stop them.
Dana was shocked at these actions and watched getting more and more interested by the minute.At the end of the tickling Dana had realised she'd enjoyed the whole thing immensly and decided she had to try tickling Ms Danvers some time soon.
The two blond women got in their car and drove back off down the street.Ms Danvers just lay on her side catching her breath and letting out the occasional giggle.
After several days Dana finally built up the courage to try and tickle Ms Danvers.Dana walked over to her neighbours door about 10:00am and rang the bell.Several seconds later Dana heard foot steps and then Ms Danvers opened the door.She stood there with a big smile and a tight green top on.She wore blue denem shorts which had been made to looked like they'd been torn and rubber sandles on her feet.
"Dana?" Asked Ms Danvers with her big smile "Dana from next door right?"
"Thats right Ms Danvers, Dana from next door.Can I come in?"
"Of course dear" Ms Danvers said turning to walk in "Come in.Would you like a drink?"
Dana followed Ms Danvers into the living room and sat herself down on the couch.
"Would you like a drink? Tea? Coffe? O.J?" Ms Danvers asked.
Danna patted the couch next to here and Ms Danvers sat down.
"I have to admit Ms Danvers" Dana said "My motives for coming over here probably aren't what you'd expect."
"Oh?" Ms Danvers asked curious.
"See, I saw you being tickled by those two women the other day."
"Oh...you saw...Umm..I kind of..heh heh...slept with one of the girls husbands." Ms Danvers said with a cheeky grin "They were telling me to keep away."
"Hmm.Well I noticed your very ticklish and, the reason I came over, is to tickle you." Dana said calmly.
"Tickle me?" Ms Danvers said with surprise "Oh no dear, I'm dreadfully ticklish, those women were very cruel, I can't stand being tickled."
Dana suddenly, without warning lunged foward at Ms Danvers and began tickling her sides.
"OH HO HEE HEE HA HA HA HA NO DEAR! HA HA HA DANA! STOP! HA HA HA" Ms Danvers squeled as she fell onto her back.
As Dana ravaged Ms Danvers sides with her fingers she managed to work Ms Danvers tight green top over up and over her head.When the shirt was removed out bobbed to huge bouncing milky white breats.Ms Danvers wiggled around wildly on the couch as Dana attacked her ticklish breasts with her long nails.
"OH NO HA HA HA HA HA NOT THERE HA HA DANA STOP! HA HA HA HA" Ms Danvers laughed harder as her breasts were tickled.
Dana followed Ms Danvers all the while as the ticklish topless woman rolled off the couch and onto all fours on the rug.As soon as Ms Danvers hands had touched the groud she couldn't hold herself up and fell to the floor.Ms Danvers now lay on her side with Dana kneeling beside her being tickled non stop.
Ms Danvers would have fought Dana off but when Ms Danvers was tickled she lost all control.She simply lay there giggling wildly in hysterics while people tickled her.After several minutes Dana stopped breifly.Ms Danvers tried ro regain her breath but only had a few seconds in which to do so.Dana had walked on her knees to Ms Danvers feet and removed her rubber sandles.
Dana storked her index finger up Ms Danvers soft pale sole.Ms Danvers instantly jerked her foot away but Dana span around and sat on top of Ms Danvers ankles and began running her fingers all over Ms Danvers feet.
"HEE HEE HEE HEE DANA! HA HA HA HA HA STOP! HA HA HA HA OH HO HA HA HA HA HA" Ms Danvers screamed as she went into hysterics once more.
After several minutes of intense tickling on Ms Danvers arches, Ms Danvers managed to break her feet free from underneath Dana's legs.As Dana turned she watched the topless and shoeless Ms Danvers run around the back of the couch, through the door and towards the stairs.Dana bolted after her.
Dana followed the ever boncing Ms Danvers close behind up the stairs and into a door opposite the top of the stair case leading into Ms Danvers bedroom.Just as Ms Danvers was about to enter her room Dana grabbed ahold of Ms Danvers shorts and dropped to her knees.Ms Danvers, trying despatetly not to be tickled again fell over and began scrabbling at the floor trying to get away.As Ms Danver craweld away giggling she left her shorts and panties in Dana's hands.
Ms Danvers crawled up onto her huge king sized bed with the dark purple duvee and tried to get a grip of the situation.Before Ms Danvers had even turned fully around to face Dana, Dana had closed the door and jumped onto Ms Danvers, tickling her ribs and underarms wildly.
Dana stayed with Ms Danvers for three more hours until Dana got so 'worked up' she had an orgasm and left Ms Danvers laying on her bed in a sweating, naked, teary eyed mess.Dana returned the very next day and again the two ended up in Ms Danvers bedroom with Ms Danvers naked and tickled.
Dana had found a new hobby for the holidays and was never bored again.

The End.

Neat story, but i could swear i read something just like it on hoteltickle, anyone else think the same?

No your probably right, I couldn't remember where I got the idea from but I remebered I'd got it ages ago.I couldn't find where I got the idea from so I reworked it into the story above.I hope this doesn't cause problems.

On a brighter note, all my other stories are 100% my own ideas:D

I'm glad you enjoyed it.:D

great story

i think ms danvers enjoyed being tickled nude otherwise she would,nt have allowed :bunny: dana to enter her house the next day.
i had an opportunity to view a rare f/f nude tickling long time back where a daughter tickled her hot mom :p

Really? How about some details?

bengalitickler said:
"SNIP"

i had an opportunity to view a rare f/f nude tickling long time back

"SNIP"

Short and sweet

Mantis,

I loved this little number! Anything that involves a female tickling the flesh of another usually pulls me right in, however, in this case, just seeing your name attached to this one pulled me right in.

Nice work!

Two TOES up, way up!!

Wow...10 years ago. It sure was a short story! And no spaces between paragraphs, for shame past version of myself, for shame.

but the story is great buddy, why don't you try writing a sequel? and this time a long story heehhe

I do not know if this came before or after the better told story of the same event called "Ms. JOAN"

Nice story. Have you considered writing any more stories about Mrs. Danvers?

'Sighs' such good f/f stories based on real-life set up sans fantasies are missing.

I'm happy to see any of your stories get a bump. You're a great writer !!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back