• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Replay Visits To The Heartland, Then, Second Coast Hosts.. Again

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip, this time to the center of the country. After they swept three games in Pittsburgh, things went sour, as they lost two of three in Chicago, and got swept three games in St Louis. They returned home, for a nine game homestand, against the West Coast teams, for the second time that season.
As the road trip wore on, Mitch's frame of mind was not getting any better. Things were becoming so bleak, that Naomi, during a phone call with Mitch, when he was in Chicago, suggested that Mitch should find himself an individual therapist, to deal with his ongoing depression. Mitch was a very open person, but pointed out:" We already see a marriage couneslor. My seeing a therapist isnt going to help my loneliness, or have you with me on the road, so what's the point?" Mitch said. "You have no reason to be lonely. You travel with twenty three other teammates, eat at great resturants, go to clubs, and do other activies. What you are feeling is all a frame of mind" Naomi replied. "Oh, I see, missing my wife, and missing love, on thr road, is nothing. Hmm, perhaps I should begin to keep mistresses in different cities, for female companionship, on the road, to make up for what I miss with you, three months a year!" Mitch shot back. "You know what, you son of a bitch, I am trying to be supportive. Dont you dare threaten me with adultery. Two can play at that game. Oh, and if that's the road you want to choose, I can choose one also, that being divorce!" Naomi screamed, slamming the receiver in Mitch's ear.
When Mitch arrived home from St Louis, on Sunday night, Naomi was sitting on the couch, with a long, sourpuss face:" I hope you enjoy the guest room, buster, because after that phone call the other night, that is your residence, until further notice, since we dont have a doghouse in his apartment, as the doghouse is where you really belong, asshole!" Naomi said, her voice rising into a scream with every word. Mitch was silent, and Naomi continued her rant:" I was trying to be supportive, but you had to turn it around and threaten me. I dont need that. If you want to cheat, and keep some bimbos in every city, be my guest. I will feel heartsick, but I will survive, if I have to divorce you, but dont you dare threaten me about breaking our vows, just because you are depressed. I dont deserve that!" Naomi snapped. Mitch was still silent. He truly didnt know what to say. He knew he was wrong to threaten Naomi with adultery, as his frame of mind was not her fault. Instead of acting in a way that would enlist Naomi's support, he was doing everything, subconsiciously, to alienate her, and sabotage himself. He knew that he had to turn it around quick, to avoid a serious problem:" Okay, I am sorry. My depression isnt your fault. I will go and see someone seperately from marriage counseling to deal with myself, and will talk to them on my cell phone from the road if needed. I just dont want to make things any worse. What say I sleep in the guest room tonight, we kiss and make up tomorrow, and hopefully you will be okay with us being together tomorrow night?" Mitch offered. "Okay, that's fair. Have a good night. I do love you still, even if you make me furious sometimes" Naomi said, kissing him on the cheek, and going toward the bedroom.
The next night, the Good Guys gathered at the ballpark, to open the homestand, with a series against the Giants. Kate Hudson started, and it was a rugged game. She allowed three runs in her eight innings of work. The game was tied, 3-3, in the eighth, when the Good Guys hit two straight home runs. Hilary Duff finished in the ninth, and the team had a 5-3 win. That night, when the couple got home, Naomi was in tease mode. She slipped off her shoes, and turned up her soles at him, as she was standing up:" Want these, American? Well, come to bed, and be nice to me, and they are all yours" She said, heading toward the bedroom, as she began to undo her blouse. After they undressed, Mitch devoured her from head to toe. The Good Guy right fielder truly didnt know what was wrong with him. His life wasnt so bad. He had a fairly understanding and beautiful wife, three beautiful kids, was wealthy, played baseball for a living, had been a world champion many times over, and lived on a beautiful tropical island. Not to mention the fact that he got to tickle half nude women every weekend. Perhaps he was suffering from an unexplained mid life crisis, which was not uncommon for men his age. Whatever the reason, he didnt have time to ponder the petty developments. He had a job to do, as baseball player, and family man. As for his issues, they would have to be settled in counesling.
The following night, the homestand continued against the Giants. Gil Bellows was on the mound, and he pitched a fine game. Gil allowed two runs in seven innings, in an eventual 5-2 win. Charlize Theron took the ball on Wednesday night, and finished off the sweep, firing a four hit shutout, in a 5-0 triumph.
Thursday was an off day. That morning, Mitch aired out his issues in marriage counseling, and how his behavior was affecting his marriage, and then, in the afternoon, he attended an individual counesling session. If his frame of mind didnt improve, a natural supplement, or anti depressant medication, was discussed as a possiblity. Mitch just didnt know what was wrong with him. For 20 years, he had been a rock, and now, he was falling apart at the seams, and taking his marriage down with him.
San Diego came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the hill. She pitched well, but could not get any run support, in a 2-0 loss. Rachel Leigh Cook got hammered on Saturday night, but the Good Guys stayed in the game, rallying three times from large deficits, before finally succumbing, 9-8. Kate Hudson took the mound on Sunday, wanting to avoid the sweep. She did so in a big way, fanning 16 Padres, and firing a shutout, as the Good Guys scored four runs late, in a 4-0 whitewashing.
The Dodgers invaded Paradise on Monday night. Gil Bellows took the start, and threw well, but got almost no run support, falling, 2-1, for the Good Guys third loss in four games, since the three game sweep. Now, they needed to take the final two games, to finish up with the six wins that they strove for on every homestand. Charlize Theron took her turn on Tuesday night. After dominating the Giants the previous week, she got hit hard. The game was tied, 4-4, in the eighth, when Mitch hit a home run. The bullpen did it's job in the ninth, and the Good Guys escaped, with a 5-4 win. Neve Campbell took the mound, on a sunny Wednesday, in front of a sellout, in the homestand's last game. She pitched a fine game, and that day, got some support, as the Paradise Islanders scored five runs early, and never looked back, as Campbell lasted into the seventh, in an eventual 7-4 Good Guy win, that completed the goal of a six and three homestand. The week had been rough, following the sweep of the Giants, and the Good Guys had almost not achieved their goal, but, as they packed their bags for the West Coast, they came through with what they needed to do.
On Thursday night, being the doting wife that she always was, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, to catch the team flight to San Fransisco. "We didnt have the greatest homestand this time. Go off to California, play well, we will keep in touch by phone and computer, and let's try to have a good homestand next time. I know it is rough, honey, and I feel for you, but Iam on your side, just remember" Naomi said. "I know, and I'm sorry I was a grouchy asshole. I will see my therapist too, and work through this. I want things to get better for us, not worse" He said, kissing Naomi.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday night tickle party, following the loss against the Padres. That weekend, some of the models from the hit game show Deal or No Deal, were in Paradise, for a fashion swimsuit show and photo shoot. One of the models, a very cute brunette named Sara, who always held case number 7, during the show, was the featured lee. She was tied hands and feet to the bed, in the middle of the fetish club, in a skimpy black bra and panties. Catcher Barney began the tickle on Sara's neck with fingers, as the giggles started, and her head shifted from side to side:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, third baseman Michael was next, tickling Sara on her underarms, ribs, sides, and belly with fingers, as she shrieked, and begged:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG THAT IS SO TICKLISH AND INTENSE, NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Left Fielder Dawson was the next ler, tickling Sara on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, causing her legs to buck, and more shrieks:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch got to his favorite spot, the soles of Sara's pretty feet. He attacked Sara's feet with his fingers, two feathers, an electric toothbrush, and ice, over her pretty soles and toes. Sara went ballistic, wiggling her toes every which way, and begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! I CANT STANT IT! IAMMMM SOOOOOO TICKLISSSSSH! PLEASE NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the exhausted Sara was untied.
So, it had been an uneven homestand of tight play, and tight relations. Now came a ten day West Coast trip. Would therapy help Mitch come back to himself, or would his malaise continue? Those answers to come in the next segment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
So Mitch continues falling down. It's very unlike the star to be like this. I think it was a good idea to see an individual therapist. It might help him gain his confidence back. Another great story and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is, as always, appreciated. Yes, Mitch is having an unusually rough time. It could well be that he is going through a mid life and identity crisis, and is trying to blame Naomi for his unhappiness. Granted, they have had plenty of problems through the years, but, in this instance, the unhappiness he is feeling isnt her fault. It could well be that even though they still play baseball, once retirement does come, Naomi is a superstar actress, whereas Mitch's identity is baseball, and little else. Hopefully, in time, Mitch will work through his issues.
As always, stay tuned, there will be more to come soon, hopefully later today or tonight.

Mitch

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back