• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Aphrodite's Just Deserts (MF/F)

goddess_nemesis

Verified
Author's Note: It's been over 2 years since my last story, well that is not including the duet Ink. This is my fifth story about the Greek gods and well, I didn't get much for reviews for my last one. For a while I didn't have much inspiration to write, a huge writer's block. :p Then Ink dragged me into a collaboration with him and, EUREKA, I had an idea for my own story. It took awhile. Discipline is not my fortitude. :disgust: And heck, just life kept me busy. Well, anyway, I'm gonna stop myself before I bore you before you even get to read my story. I hope you enjoy it.

Oh, here are links to my other Greek gods stories: Nemesis's Ticklish Justice, Hera's Revenge, Aphrodite's Ticklish Feeling, & Return of Ticklish Nemesis .

And again, ENJOY! :D

It was a dull day on Olympus and Kastoria was bored out of her mind. As the illegitimate daughter of Kastor and a mortal woman, Kastoria had finally earned her place among the gods. Even though many gods refused to accept her as one of them. Even Zeus didn’t respect her as a goddess, giving her the role as the Goddess of Laughter. Despite all that, Kastoria refused to bow under their scrutiny and be sent back to Earth.

Growing up Kastoria loved making people laugh, which was a good thing that she was now the Goddess of Laughter. When she arrived in Olympus, she had heard of the stories about how some of the goddesses had been tickled. And in her opinion, some of them deserved, like Aphrodite. From day one, Aphrodite made her life as a goddess miserable, taunting her.

Just once, she wanted to Aphrodite to get her comeuppance. It infuriated her to no end. It was almost like high school all over again, her classmates ridiculing and taunting her. Going as far as calling her a liar for claiming to be Kastor’s daughter.

Lying on her belly on her cloud watching the mortals on Earth, she didn’t notice that anyone was near until a shadow fell over her. She scrambled to her feet and found herself face to face with her rival, Aphrodite. Not wanting to fight with her, Kastoria said, “Leave me alone, Aphrodite.”

She laid back down and saw a mortal girl lying on a grassy hill looking depressed. With a wave of her hand, she sent a little laughter dust onto the girl. To her, the grass was what was tickling her as a smile broke out onto her face.

Aphrodite made a very unladylike sound. “Laughter? That is pathetic.”

“Go away.”

With a few more jabs, Aphrodite floated away, laughing at her own cleverness.

“After that whole incident with Demeter, Persephone, and Psyche, she still hasn’t learned her lesson,” a deep voice rumbled from behind.

Jumping three feet in the air, Kastoria rolled over and looked up to find Ares standing over her. Her hand over her heart, she glared at him. “Don’t sneak up on me like that!”

Ares chuckled. “It’s my coupe de grace.” He bowed slightly then his face grew serious. “You know, you should really stand up to Aphrodite.”

“It’ll only make things worse,” Kastoria remarked as she floated away from Ares.

Ares snorted. “No, you’ll just continue to be the laughingstock of Olympus.” He floated after her. “Even Zeus doesn’t take you seriously! Goddess of Laughter! Whoever heard of such a thing!”

Kastoria whirled around, her eyes brimming with fury. “What in Hades do you know? You’re just the God of War! With all that stress, it’s a wonder the humans haven’t dropped dead from heart attacks!”

“And what would you do? Tickle them to death?” Ares rolled his eyes at her.

“For your information, laughter is considered the best medicine. Laughing helps alleviate stress, which can seriously damage a human’s health. Not that you would understand.”

“But you do?” he asked with a brow arched.

She looked away. She did understand. Up until her goddess-hood, she had lived her life as a human. Her stepfather was a doctor, teaching her the benefits of having a good laugh every day. Hell, it was his adage: a laugh a day keeps the doctor away.

Wanting to escape this conversation, Kastoria simply disappeared in a puff of smoke. She went to her only refuge, the home she had grown up in. Her mother was home, tending to her half-siblings. In Earthly time, Kastoria was only 21, but as a goddess her aging would slow to a snail’s pace. She would never get old, never die, which was something she didn’t like because she would outlive her Earthly family.

Meanwhile, Ares decided to leave Kastoria alone for awhile and instead went in search of Aphrodite. The last straw finally broke the camel’s back. Ares was fed up with Aphrodite’s constant flirty teasing. He had never been the kind of man to care whether a woman was married or not, but with Aphrodite, enough was enough.

Using the ticklish situation Aphrodite had found herself in last time as inspiration, Ares was going to teach Aphrodite a lesson. But Kastoria held the final piece to the equation. As the Goddess of Laughter, she held the ability to intensify or diminish one’s ticklishness.

But what would be the last straw for Kastoria?

Kastoria was enjoying her leisurely stroll with her newfound human friend, Tobias. She refused to be like her father, abusing his god-hood to find a mortal willing to have a tumble in the sheets. She liked Tobias, revealing herself to him had been a good choice. He didn’t treat her any differently, which she appreciated.

An arrow only she could see came out of nowhere, aiming directly at Tobias’s heart. Kastoria tried to deflect the arrow, but to no avail. Above them, she saw Eros grinning like Cheshire cat at the couple. As the arrow pierced the heart of Tobias, he fell in love with the first person he saw and it wasn’t Kastoria but the lovely Nyla, a woman from the village who could have any man she so chooses.

Furious at what Eros had done, she disappeared. The last straw had been pulled.

She burst into Aphrodite’s room, infuriated that she would send her son to do her dirty work.

“You goddamn whore!” she screamed. “How dare you!”

A look of shock fell over Aphrodite’s beautiful face. “What in Hades are you talking about?”

“You know full well what I’m talking about!” Kastoria snapped her fingers and suddenly they were in Kastoria’s secret room.

Aphrodite was bound spread-eagle to the rack that stretched her tautly. The Goddess of Love struggled in her bonds, but it was futile. The binds that tie her to the rack refused to break. Her flawless face turned a beet red, furious at Kastoria’s contempt. “Release me at once!”

“Not ‘til you learn some respect!” Kastoria bellowed. “I may be new at being a goddess, but I refuse to be treated like dirt by you!”

“Finally! I was wondering when she’d get her comeuppance,” a deep voice echoed through the room. Ares appeared at the side of Kastoria, grinning wickedly.

Not surprised by his sudden appearance, Kastoria continued her work. Closing her eyes, Kastoria placed her hand upon Aphrodite’s forehead. A tingling sensation ran through Aphrodite’s sensitive skin. Her nerves were magnified a hundred times. For a mortal, heightened nerve endings could prove fatal if tickled for long periods of time. For a goddess, it was just torturous.

Testing the newly heightened nerve endings, Ares raked his callused fingers across Aphrodite’s delicate sole. Normally, it would cause some laughter, but with her over-sensitized skin, belly laughs erupted from Aphrodite’s soft mouth.

The feeling was worse than anything she had ever felt in her life, worse than when Demeter, Psyche, and Persephone had gang-tickled her. Aphrodite shook with uncontrolled laughter. Tears ran down her face, blurring her vision.

She tried to beg for Ares to stop, but she couldn’t successfully form the words.

“Stop, Ares,” Kastoria commanded. “We don’t need her passing out.”

Reluctantly, Ares conceded. Having Aphrodite passing out was the last thing he wanted. He wanted her to suffer, not escape into la-la land. Where’s the fun in that?

Kastoria went to stand near the head of Aphrodite. She unclipped the clasps that held together Aphrodite’s pale pink gossamer gown. She peeled it down like a banana, revealing Aphrodite’s perfect globes and flat stomach.

After catching her breath, Aphrodite’s eyes darkened as she saw what Kastoria had done. “What in Hades are you doing? Re-clip my gown at once!”

But Kastoria ignored her. In her hand, she held a single stiff feather. “For most, feathers are just annoying when used on someone. But when the senses are enhanced, like you, feathers become worse than fingers on a normally ticklish person.”

She lightly dragged the feather across the captive goddess’s abdomen, eliciting giggles from Aphrodite. She pressed harder, now causing deep belly laughs. Aphrodite struggled to escape the cursed feather, but was unable to move but an inch.

Kastoria nodded to the god and Ares smiled wickedly. “You should have learned your lesson the first round, Aph.” He dug into her soft soles, doing more ticklish damage than the feather Kastoria yielded.

“PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHSE! STOHAHHAAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAP!” Aphrodite begged.

Kastoria grinned wickedly at the sound of the goddess begging. Abandoning the feather, Kastoria dug in, attacking her overly sensitive sides and breasts. Aphrodite bucked and struggled against her bonds. Deep, side-aching belly laughs were forced from her small, delicate body. Her lungs burned. She felt like she had run a marathon, even though that would barely faze her.

Her body glistened as sweat kissed her sensitive skin. She twisted and turned, but there was no escaping her torture. Kastoria moved from her sides to her soft belly.

“STOPITSTOPITHAHEHEHEHEHEESTOOOOOP!” Aphrodite screamed through her laughter. Her voice hoarse and throat sore.

Ares moved from the feet, tickling her legs and getting close to mound. A throaty moan escaped from Aphrodite when Ares’s hand brushed over her mound as her hips rose to increase the pressure from his hand.

Kastoria waved her hand and put a stop to the tickling. Even a goddess had a limit for how much tickling she could endure. Though Ares stopped the tickling, his hand stayed where it was, dipping a finger deep inside Aphrodite, eliciting another guttural moan. He played with her clit, changing from hard and soft touches.

“I do love having you at my mercy,” Ares said quietly.

It was almost as if Kastoria wasn’t even in the room anymore as Ares continually increased Aphrodite’s arousal. Her breathing became heavy as her chest rose and fell with each breath she took.

But her arousal was rudely interrupted when Kastoria attacked her smooth armpits. Moans of excitement intermingled with her laughter. Ares’s hand was soon replaced with his tongue, but his hands went to her ticklish hips. She lifted her hips to meet Ares’s touch, but he cruelly kept her on edge.

“You’re such a coward, Aphrodite,” Kastoria whispered into Aphrodite’s ear, “sending your son to do your dirty work.”

Somehow through her tickle-addled brain, the words pierced through. “WHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAT?” She shook her head violently, not to stop the tickling but to deny the accusation. Then she lost all train of thoughts as a violent orgasm racked her voluptuous semi-nude body.

Ares stepped away, a roguish grin on his damp face. He enjoyed teasing Aphrodite, manipulating her body to respond against her will. Kastoria slowed her pace, but continued to lightly tickle the love goddess’s smooth tummy.

It took awhile, but Aphrodite somewhat successfully gathered her wits, remembering what Kastoria said. Giggling she said, “Hee, hee, I don’t know what you’re talking about.” A flow of giggles escaped when Kastoria hit a particularly sensitive spot. “I didn’t send my son to do anything for me.”

Kastoria had always been good at knowing when someone was being honest or not. Kastoria stopped her fingers, but kept them lingering against the goddess’s silky skin. “You didn’t send him to turn Tobias’s heart.”

Aphrodite huffed, obviously offended. “I do not turn anyone’s hearts, mortal or god, against their will. As a goddess of love, I do not meddle more than I need to. A little boost, but never have I ever done such a thing. Nor have I ever used Eros to do the same. Zeus almighty, he should know better than that.”

Aphrodite was telling the truth. She trusted her instincts. Her moral compass was screaming at her. Kastoria laid her hand on top of Aphrodite’s head, concentrating to erase the increased sensitivity. There was only one other person who was as good as Aphrodite, if not better, when it came to manipulating others. And he was in the room.

“What are you doing?!” Ares shouted, his voice thundering, “She hasn’t learned her lesson!!”

Kastoria freed the goddess as she snapped her fingers. In a flash, Ares was chained against the wall, unable to escape. She just smiled at him. “Maybe you should learn a lesson of your own.” She simply touched his wrist.

Before she completely vanished from the room, she could hear the fear in Ares’s voice as he cursed her name before succumbing to the laughter that was building inside of him.

I was the mood for some Greek lit. :p

Thank you for the list Nemesis. What's great is I have so many more to go. I enjoyed this immensely. Very...hmmm. It was short, but packed rich with detail.

There ya go. Length is something I feel I need to work on a little more myself.

Great work. :D

I was the mood for some Greek lit. :p

Thank you for the list Nemesis. What's great is I have so many more to go. I enjoyed this immensely. Very...hmmm. It was short, but packed rich with detail.

There ya go. Length is something I feel I need to work on a little more myself.

Great work. :D

Thank you, Marquis. The length will be something I work on, if I get around to writing another. :twohugs:

WoW always loved your work!!!.

Thanks, love feet. :D

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back