• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

a m/m story?

TicklingIsLife

3rd Level Orange Feather
Would anybody be offended or disgusted in a way if there was any m/m stories?

Well

I would not be offended, but I would be disgusted.

post it

TicklingIsLife, if you have a m/m tickling story, and you think it's good and would like to post it, then please do. Some people don't like m/m tickling, but that's there preference, just as there are people who dislike the other forms of tickling like f/m, f/f, or m/f. i would neither be disgusted or disturbed by the story. If a person doesn't like M/M tickling, then they would know from the title what's in it and they can simply not read the story. But, there are those who enjoy it, so atleast give people the option of whether they read it or not. Good luck with your post.

Agreed with cosmo. Post away, just label it clearly 'M/M' so the faint of heart won't stumble upon it by accident ;)

Well my cousin wrote the story and I have read it. Its pretty good considering that I am not too crazy about m/m tickling. But just as long as it is a TICKLING story, I really didnt care about the sex of the characters, if anything it made the story better (or something like that).

Offended, not at all. Grossed out, very. Not interested in the slightest, but just my opinion.

you know...

Sure man, go for it. I don't mind m/m material at all. I always prefer if the genders of the participants are clearly marked in the subject, however. I think, though, that more m/m and f/m material could be a very positive thing for this group. It would likely increase our membership of straight women.

Shaun

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back