• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nine-To-Five: Corporate culture meets a Southern Rebel

bulletbill57

TMF Poster
Nine-To-Five

Prologue:

Susan McElroy was a bitch in the in the eyes of her co-workers and subordinates alike.
Thirty years old and unmarried, she was just as evil off the job as she was at work. Her love life was reserved for those that were useful to her until something better came along.
The term “Man-eater” had been used by more than one of the unfortunate souls to share her bed, but with her looks and her body, there would always be a waiting list of fresh victims. As CFO for COMCO Electronic Test Equipment, Inc. of Marshall, Texas, her personal motto was “Profit uber alles!”. Originally from Boston, she considered anybody from south of New Jersey a dumb hillbilly, if not a lower species. A typical accountant, she was one of those individuals completely lacking in people skills and though she may not have any clue what a person’s job function was, she was damned well going to tell them HOW to do their job in less than diplomatic terms. She was a slavish disciple of the corporate culture of the times, and thus the wants, needs and feelings of those that worked under her and the peers that she considered her competition were of no concern.
Rules that she enforced like a tyrant for the “peons” were conveniently overlooked for the few people she “liked”-used would be a better term, and passing the buck, backstabbing and the occasional firing of a “sacrificial lamb” subordinate when things went wrong were well-established in her bag of tricks. She was, however, not above the practice of ass-kissing and flaunting her feminine charms to her superiors, another characteristic of that corporate culture as well, and she had just begun her plan to reinforce her position in the Company hierarchy with the new President and CEO of COMCO, William J. “Billy Joe” Horton. She considered Billy Joe just another dumb hick since he was a native of Alabama, but using her bag of tricks, she would not only get on his good side, but get herself a hefty raise as well! Susan McElroy knew how to play the game. However, her sense of Yankee superiority failed to grasp that “Southern” is not a synonym for “stupid”.

Billy Joe Horton started his day by handing the two tools he always had with him; a small five-inch pair of Vise-Grip pliers he carried in a leather holster on his belt under his suit coat and his Swiss Army knife to the security guard at COMCO’s entrance and metal detector. “How ya doin’ Johnny?” he said in his lazy deep-south drawl, and shook hands with the guard. “Great, Mr. Horton! My wife and I are going to have a baby.”. Billy Joe smiled. “Hot damn! Well, congratulations, Johnny! You let me know when that baby’s born. We’ll do somethin’ special fer ya’ll, y’heah?”. Johnny smiled and thanked Billy Joe, returning his tools to him. A working man once himself who got his college degrees by going to night school, Billy Joe never forgot his humble roots and always had something nice to say or do for someone less fortunate. He wasn’t a saint by any means; he liked drinking beer and wasn’t a church regular, but he wasn’t a “Good-Ole-Boy” either. A better description of him would be an angel that had lost his halo and had one burned wing. A widower whose wife had died of complications after childbirth, he worshiped his thirteen-year-old daughter, Miranda, but made it a point to plant that same working-class tradition in her-damned if HE was going to raise a spoiled princess! Though he had dated many women since his wife’s untimely death, none had been like his Sarah: pretty, smart, kind and with ticklish feet that hadn’t hated it when he tickled her. Billy Joe walked down the corridor toward his office when he hears a shrill female voice lacing somebody down. “Get these fucking plants and pictures of your family out of here today or you’re FIRED you stupid BITCH! This is an OFFICE! And sandals are NOT proper company attire! Show up wearing proper shoes tomorrow you moron!” Shocked, Billy Joe turned the the corner to see a pretty young girl in the engineering department in in tears, sobbing. He grabs Joe Corman, an engineer he’d met his first day and asks him “Whut tha hell was that all about?”. “Her name is Susan, sir, and not the girl crying over there. Believe me, you’ll find out about her.” said Joe with a look as if he’d bitten into a bitter lemon. Though he’d been with the company for only a month now, Billy Joe listened. He walked over to the sobbing girl. “Hello dah-lin’, whut’s yore name?” A sweet face looked up at him with tear filled eyes. “I-I’m C-C-Carrie!”. She was 28 years old and very pretty . Her bare, pink-painted toes peeked out of her strappy sandals. She looked so afraid. Billy Joe took her hand. “Dah-lin’ you jus’ leave them there pictures an’ plants jus’ whar they sit!’ Ah’m in charge now. I’ve jus’ heard ‘bout Susan, an’ thar’s gonna be some changes made real quick-like! An’ you keep them sandals on those pretty feet o’ your’s-pretty toes like those need ta be showed off!” he said, smiling at her. Carrie looked back at him through her tears and smiled.

The nex day, Billy Joe heard a familiar female voice shouting as he prepared to enter a staff meeting in the conference room. “FIRE THE WHOLE FUCKING PRODUCTION FORCE YOU IDIOT! I CAN GET OUR PRODUCT MADE AT A PRISON IN CHINA-SLAVE LABOR, AND WE PAY NOBODY BUT THE OFFICIALS! NO WAGES PAID AND NO BENEFITS PROVIDED TO WORKERS MEANS 100%-NO-300% PROFIT YOU MORON!” Billy Joe listened again.

“Ladies and gentlemen, the CEO!” sang out Joe Corman, chief engineer as Billy Joe entered the conference room. Billy Joe was to the point during the meeting. He wasn’t concerned about the company making the most money, he wanted his company to be the best provider of electronic test equipment in the world with the best employees making it. He looked around the room and saw one very sour female face during his talk. “Well, hel-looo Susan. Didn’t take much to figger out who tha hell you were!” thought Billy Joe. “ Well, miz Susan, we’re gonna go head-ta-head reeeallll soon!”

“Mr. Horton! Mr. Horton!”. That voice that he had come to hate without even knowing a person made Billy Joe turn around. Coming toward him at a fast pace was a female dressed in a very business-like dark gray pantsuit and black pumps. What the hell does she want at quitting time he wondered. He knew who she was even before she introduced herself, for she had been the one scowling during his address to his new company. “Hello Mr. Horton, I’m Susan McElroy!” she said with one of those plastic, ass-kissing smiles as she extended her hand. “ I have some ideas that would make our company extremely profitable. Do you have some time?” she said and smiled that plastic smile again. Billy Joe said “All-right Miz Sus’n, jus’ step into mah office!” She recoiled at the way his drawl clipped her name, but kept her affected smile on her face, and went into Billy Joe’s office suite. Entering his office, she noticed much of the décor was the redneck culture she so despised: a picture of a smiling Billy Joe holding a rifle with a deer he’d shot, another of him holding a big fish. There was a fiddle she’d heard him play in here at times, and a trophy for best amateur cowboy from a rodeo and the coil of a lariat and a dummy calf-he actually still did that! Susan was repulsed, but began to implement her plan.

Sitting at the work table in Billy Joe’s office, Susan wove her grandiose plan, using all of the corporate culture buzzwords: “Empowerment”, “Synergy”, “Win-win-win”, “Out-sourcing”, “Right-sizing” “Improved Shareholder Equity”, on and on until Billy Joe, nauseated, walked over to his liquor cabinet and poured a double shot of Black Bush Irish whisky and drained it in one gulp. He knew what Susan meant, firing most of the work force so slave laborers earning nothing in Chinese prisons would build their product. An “obedience culture” based on management-by-fear where the elite profited and the surviving peons slaved 70 hours a week or more. The mighty would enjoy the fruits of the overworked-and-underpaid. Billy Joe had endured enough! As Susan droned on, he quietly reached into a drawer in his desk where he kept numerous tools, feeling among the screwdrivers and ball-peen hammer until he found what he was looking for-a roll of duct tape. Pocketing it, he then picked up the lariat rope and began to whirl it, distracting and annoying Susan, who nonetheless continued her spiel.

“And so, Mr. Horton, giving that I can make this company more profitable than you can only dream about, I feel that I can confidently ask for a raise of $75,000 per year. Do I have your support?” asked Susan as she leaned back in her chair and propped her feet up on the work desk, first dangling one, then the other pump off her foot . Billy Joe whirled the lariat and cast it, to her shock, at HER!.

Susan’s eyes widened as Billy Joe swiftly tightened the lariat and roped her to the chair like a tornado. “What the FUCK?” she shrieked, glaring at him. How DARE he do this to her. Billy Joe looked at Susan with a grave expression, and spoke his piece. “Pretty good ropin’, huh? Yuh know Sus’n, Ah’ve heard a lot ‘bout you and ah’ve heard you when you weren’t in my sight-treatin’ folks like shit, thinkin’ you were Miz High-N-Mighty. Well, I reckon somebody needs ta put you in yore place, an’ that somebody’s gonna be ME!”. “You can’t do this to me, you redneck moron!” snarled Susan as he duct taped her legs to another chair. “You bastard!”. “Moe-ron?” replied Billy Joe, drawling out the word. “You think us southerners are all stupid, don’tcha dahlin’? Well you just made a durned big mistake, YANKEE!”. He looked at her shoes and sneered. “ Ah all-ways hated closed-toe pumps. That young girl you were chewin’ out a couple days ago-Carrie was her name-looked so much prettier in her sandals. So what do YORE feet look like?” To Susan’s horror, he took his finger and flipped off her pumps, exposing her nylon-covered feet.

As much as he had come to despise her, Billy Joe had to admit that Susan had pretty feet, her toes painted an apple-red showing through her gray pantyhose. “Not bad dah-lin!” smiled Billy Joe as Susan scowled at him. That was about to change. He stroked the sole of her right foot. “Hoo-Hoo-Hoo-Hoo-Hoo!” laughed Susan, now smiling. She had one of those goofy, funny “Hoo-Hoo-Hoo” laughs. Well, things were about to get even funnier for Susan McElroy.

“Well hot-damn, yore feet’r ticklish hunh?” said Billy Joe. “Looks like Miz High-N-Mighty has a chink in her armor!”. “N-no, no please hoo-hoo-hoo! M-My feet are very ticklish hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!”. She grinned and snickered involuntarily. Billy Joe caressed the bottom of her left foot. “Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo! Huh-huh-huh-huh! SQUEEEAAAL! Huh-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!”. Susan shrieked and giggled. The tickling was having the desired effect. “SHRIEEEK! Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo! Please STA-HA-HA-HAP! Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!”. Susan began to sweat and tears ran down her face as Billy Joe continued to tickle her foot.

“Now that there’s a much better smile than that phony one a’ yores!” said Billy Joe with a big grin. He ran his nails on both of her nyloned soles, making a “Whissss” noise as they glided up and down the fabric, driving Susan insane with laughter. “Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo! PLE-HEE-HEE-HEE-HEEASE! N-NO-HO-HO-HO! Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!” Billy Joe picked up a letter opener on his desk. With its blunt end he stroked her arches, the balls of her feet and under her toes with it, making that “Whiss” noise again.
“SQUEEEAALL! UH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HUH! Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!”.
Susan bucked against the rope and duct tape to no avail. She smiled giggled and shieked as Billy Joe continued his relentless assault on her feet. STA-HA-HA-HAAP! SHRIEK!
Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!”. Susan felt a strange tingling begin in her pussy as the tickling sensations continued shooting from her feet to her brain, and she began to get wet.

Billy Joe let her rest for a bit. Susan sat gasping and panting. “Yup, you shore are ticklish in them there nylons. Now let’s see how y’are when yore barefooted!” said Billy Joe with a smirk. Susan pleaded, screamed and giggled involuntarily as Billy Joe pulled out his Swiss Army knife, opening it. “Best damn knife made. Mah gran-paw gave it to me when I was a boy.”. He cut away the foot part of each of her pantyhose, baring both feet. They were quite pretty. No longer covered by the gray of the hose, they were pale white with just a tinge of pink, and the apple red of her toenail polish shone brightly. He caressed the tops of both of her feet and Susan squirmed and snickered, anticipating what was going to happen next.

Slowly, lightly, Billy Joe caressed the naked arch of Susan’s right foot. “Waaha-ha-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!” giggled Susan. Her bare feet were much more ticklish than when they were in stockings. “Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo! Huh-huh-huh-huh! Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!”. Billy Joe drew a lazy circle on the ball of her bare foot then tickled the toe pads and under her toes as well. “SHRIEEEK! Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo! AHHHHH! Ahoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!”. Susan felt herself getting wetter. The foot-tickling made her scream and giggle, but it began to feel so good! Billy Joe turned to her bare left foot, running his fingers up and down the sole and between the toes. “Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo! SQUEEALLL! Huh-huh-huh-huh-huh-huh-huh! SHRIEEEEK! Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoooo!”. Her bladder released and what little urine she had in it dribbled out as she laughed and laughed, adding to the small but noticeable wet spot in the crotch of her pantsuit. She was sweating more, blushing as she giggled. Her feet began to sweat and took on a pinker color. She felt her nipples stiffening in her bra, and her pussy got wetter. She wanted to cum, NEEDED to cum-badly, as her ticklish feet were making her more and more excited.

“Yuh think THAT tickles dah-lin? Wait’ll yuh try THIS on fer size!” said Billy Joe.
He knelt in front of her bare feet, and started to lick. Susan screamed, her eyes grew wider, her laughter grew louder and her smile got bigger as Billy Joe ran his tongue over her naked soles exciting her even more. His tongue tickled worse than his fingers did and she loved it! She threw back her head howled with laughter, slapping the sides of the chair. “AAAHAHAHOO-HOO-HOO-HOO-HOO!” YEEEAAAHHAHAHUH-HUH-HUH-HUH-HOO-HOO-HOO-HOO-HOO-HOO!” Billy Joe licked between her naked toes, and underneath them. He circled the balls of her bare feet and licked up and down the arches and soles. “SHRIEEEK! Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo! SQUEEEAAAAL! Huh-huh-huh-huh-huh! Unh! Unh! Unh! Hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo-hoo!”. Grinning, sweating and giggling, Susan McElroy came in her pants. Billy Joe let her catch her breath again, walked over to his computer, selected two email messages, and pressed the “SEND” button

It wasn’t a good climax though. It was just enough to keep her excited and wanting more. She snickered, panted and giggled, still feeing the tickling sensations in her feet. “It-It felt so good, gasp-sooooo good!” panted Susan. “Please-pant-gasp-please-gasp-fuck me!” she pleaded “Fuck-and-tickle-tickle my feet-gasp-tickle-my feet and-gasp-fuck me PLEEEAASE!” Much to her delighted surprise, Billy Joe dropped his pant. Much more to her shock, he grabbed her bound ankles and began to fuck her feet, sliding his dick between her bare soles. That tickled too, and Susan threw back her head in another fit of ticklish laughter as Billy Joe fucked her feet, slipping a finger in here and there to give each sole a tickle as his dick slid back and forth. Laughing out loud, Susan had another ticklish, but unsatisfying orgasm in her underwear as Billy Joe groaned in pleasure and spewed his sperm onto her naked feet, soles and toes.

“Y-you c-came on m-my f-feet!” , stammered Susan looking incredulously at him with shock on her face. “W-What about m-me?” she said. She was still excited and wanted a GOOD release. She began to whimper. “Whut tha hell ‘bout you?” chuckled Billy Joe. “As yuh sow, so shall yuh reap, and you been needin’ tuh reap a looong time , girl!”
Tears, and not those of laughter, ran down Susan’s face. Billy Joe continued “If yuh learned anything at-tall today, Miz McElroy, ah hope it’s that ONE: Workin’ folks, not slaves are gonna make this company a good-un’ and keep all our paychecks comin’ in and TWO: AH run this comp’ny and AH make the decisions here, not you-YANKEE!”. “You won’t get away with this!” sobbed Susan “I’ll-I’ll…”. “You’ll do WHUT?” snorted Billy Joe. “Yuh r’member them two emails ah sent? Only you didn’t get ‘em! One was to evuhbody in the comp’ny ‘bout what ah thought-a you. The other was whut I was gonna do TO yuh along with a personal invitation from me to Alice’s Wagonwheel t’nite!!” See that video camera up there? Yup, I taped it all and ah’ll send a copy to evuhbody in the company if yuh pull anymore bullshit! Yuh want evuhbody in COMCO seein’ yuh taken down a few notches? Jus’ TRY me girl! Yuh think anyone in this compn’y will help yuh after the way you’ve treated THEM all these years? HA! You can fergit that right now, that ole dog won’t hunt no more An’ as for yore idea, ta hell with it. Raise? Fergit it, yore damn lucky ah don’t far yuh! You best straighten your arrogant ass out an’ start treatin’ folks in this compn’y right, else you AIN’T gonna be workin’ here no more! An’ we’re gonna have WEEKLY counselin’ sessions in mah office as a condition of yore employment heah-if you know what I mean!”. Susan shuddered. As a final insult, he pulled out his little Vise-grips and broke the spike heel from both of her pumps, then cut her loose. “Now git outta heah!

Susan McElory rapidly padded barefoot away from Billy-Joe’s office, crying. Her mascara had begun to streak. Her plans were ruined and she was defeated. Billy Joe had sized her up and cut her down to size. She was glad most people had gone home and the corridor was empty, for she had a large wet stain, a mix of her pussy juices and a little urine staining the crotch of her pant suit. Sobbing, she drove home still excited as she still felt some of the tickling sensations in her feet, and tried to masturbate herself to a better climax. Even then, she felt no better release. Frustrated, she cried herself to sleep. The next Monday, she received an email with instructions on her counseling sessions.

That night, Alice’s Wagonwheel was packed with COMCO employees cheering wildly as Billy Joe sawed away on a scorching fiddle solo from “The Devil Went Down To Georgia” with the local band he’d just joined, Blacksmith. They cheered not just because he was a good player, they cheered because he had killed the evil giant, Miss-can-do-no-wrong, Susan McElroy, notably absent from the party. Billy Joe came down off the stage for the band’s break, shaking hands with numerous COMCO employees. He turned to see a very pretty girl sitting alone at a table. She was wearing sandals with pink-painted toes, looking at him adoringly with a big smile. It was Carrie, the girl in the engineering department. He sat down next to her at the table“Hello dah-lin! Yore sure lookin’ good t’nite”. He took her hand and smiled. “Them pretty feet-a yores look awful ticklish! Are they? “Grinning and giggling, her eyes sparkling as she looked at him, Carrie slipped out of her sandals and put her bare feet in his lap. She had a much prettier laugh than Susan did as he tickled her, and she went home with him that night, eventually to become his loving and ticklish wife and an adoring mom to his daughter Miranda, who came to love her too as the mother she’d never had

Epilogue:

Every Friday night at 8 P.M. Susan McElroy timidly walked to the office of Billy Joe Horton for her “counseling session”. She wore a pantsuit and sandals without stockings her bare toes painted hot-pink. She knew she’d leave, as always, with wet pants and sexually frustrated- Billy Joe’s making her cum just a little, but not satisfying her was his punishment for her past sins. She hesitated, as always, and softly knocked on the door. “C’mon in Sus’n!” called out Billy Joe. Billy Joe and his wife, Carrie waited for her. Also waiting was a vinyl-covered recliner chair that had been modified with restraining straps on the arms, lap and leg rest. Carrie, no longer employed by COMCO as she was now a happy and well-off housewife, smiled at her. With feet as ticklish, if not more, than Susan’s, she wore the smug, albeit unconceited smile of a person who had seen someone get what was coming to them, the bulge in the tummy of her maternity outfit undeniable proof that she was receiving what Susan had been denied by Billy Joe. “Well Sus’n, we been through this ‘nuff times, you know the routine!” Trembling, with a little sob, Susan stepped out of her sandals and padded barefoot to the recliner. She sat down and reclined back as Billy Joe and Carrie buckled her in, and then she closed her eyes, waiting, as her pussy began to tingle. Then, a smile crossed her face and she began to laugh out loud as she felt Carrie caressing one of her bare soles as Billy Joe stroked the other. As Susan’s naked feet were tickled and licked as she giggled and squirmed, she knew that Carrie would have her bare feet tickled later by Billy Joe with passionate lovemaking to follow.

Last edited:
OMG! How Excellent! A cold blooded corporate bitch who gets hers! What could be better! Bravo! Awesome story, my friend.

Mitch

OK story, but you're like 100 years behind the times. I'm from Alabama, born and raised, no one talks like that. Is that what people think.

You're damn fine writer, who takes time to really go into characterization and bring a little harmony and morality to his work, I like that! We need more men like Billy Joe in the world. Good hearted hillbilly's who believe in the southern gentlemen code.

There's a spot in my new series, and i'd like you to play a character. You're on your way to superstardom in the TMF, now i'm gonna make you a superhero who fights crime and tickles pretty women on the side (for pleasure not torture).

Um, not that I'm being an ass, and I don't really know if ol' Bill wants it public, but he's originally from Louisiana. Great story tho, always great to see a mean bitch tickled down to size. Bill has that attention to detail that really can make any story seem like a shining new Lucasfilm, and the 2 ends of the spectrum, so to speak (Corporate vs Hillbilly), certainly adds color. I agree with Jersey, Bill's on his way to stardom here!

jugner said:
OK story, but you're like 100 years behind the times. I'm from Alabama, born and raised, no one talks like that. Is that what people think.
#1 - It's a work of fiction, not a documentary
#2 - The southerner won
#3 - There is a distinct difference in an Texas accent and an Alabama accent
#4 - It was a great premise, cold-hearted corporate witch gets humiliated

So why complain? Great story.

Absolutely brilliant writing mate,i'd no idea you had such a gift!i'm looking forward to reading more in the future.

WOW! You have a lot of talent! Very nice work, and I will continue on to your other stories! :D :cool2:

I have to say Bullet, this was a great story. I enjoyed the way Susan was put in her place and it became a reguler session for her. And Carrie becoming Billy's wife, nice touch as well ;)

That was a Different Tickling Story.

I enjoyed reading it. Please write some more. :veryhappy

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back