• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

MJF/Marty/Alex ~ Sole Tickling ~ M/M

bttf4444

TMF Poster
Since these are all related stories, I figured I should post them all in the same topic. I have six of them.

Today was Ms. Coleman's lucky day. This afternoon, she would finally get a chance to inflict her special brand of punishment on Marty McFly, who had turned 18 a few weeks ago. His girlfriend, Jennifer Parker, was also 18. She felt that Marty was the cutest boy that she had in her classes, even though she really had no desire to date him, knowing that he was too young for her. While Marty was the cutest boy, though, he was far from being the best student in class. He was habitually late for class, and he didn't get very good grades. This year, Marty has gotten so many detentions this year, it was time to take more drastic actions. He had decided to give Marty a choice.

'Well, Mr. McFly,' Ms. Coleman told Marty, 'I should really forbid you from participating in any more auditions with your band for the rest of the year, and performing for the school this Friday night.'

Marty had a horrified expression on his face. Music was his life, and had hoped to see his band get discovered someday. Many of the other students have told him that he was an excellent guitarist, and that had a very promising future. He couldn't believe that his homeroom teacher was threatening to take that away from him.

'However, there is one other option that I'm willing to offer you,' Ms. Coleman continued, smiling. 'You can come over to my house after school today. I leave at four, so I'll drive you over to my house when I get off of work. Then, when we get to my house, you take off your socks and shoes, and you let me tickle the soles of your feet for a few hours.'

Marty gasped, his eyes opening really wide. He could hardly believe his ears. His teacher was proposing to tickle him on the most sensitive part of his body, the one place where he didn't allow anyone, not even Jennifer, to tickle him. Marty cringed at that thought.

'Are... you... serious?' stammered Marty, incredulous. 'Please, Ms. Coleman, this is the one place that I can't stand to be tickled.'

'Well, it's either that,' Ms. Coleman replied, smiling, 'or no more auditions for your band for the rest of the year, and no performance Friday night.'

Marty had to think for a minute. It was such a hard choice to make. It was like choosing between a rock and a hard place. Both options sounded unbearable. He really did not want to give up with his band, though, so he opted for the alternative.

'Oh, alright,' Marty said, sighing with resignition, 'I'll come over to your house after school, then.'

'Good,' Ms. Coleman said, smiling. 'One other thing, Jennifer Parker is to come along with us.'

'Oh, why, Ms. Coleman?' Marty asked, blushing. 'If the only alternative to giving up auditions and performances with The Pinheads, is to let you tickle my feet, then I guess I'll go for it - but why does Jennifer have to come along, too?'

'Because I'm the teacher,' Ms. Coleman replied, 'and I said so.'

'Oh, fine, whatever,' mumbled Marty. 'Can I go now, Ms. Coleman?'

'Yeah, sure, you can go, now,' replied Ms. Coleman, 'but don't forget to report to my class after school today.'

'Yeah, I will,' replied Marty, as he turned to head over to his next class.

As Ms. Coleman was heading over to the teacher's lounge, she was grinning from ear to ear. This was the opportunity she had hoped to get a chance of doing all year - ever since the day Jennifer Parker, one of the best students in her class, had confided in her that Marty's feet were so unbearably ticklish, he didn't let even her tickle them. He wondered if Jennifer might be a little jealous that she got the opportunity first.

As soon as the school bell rang, Marty headed right over to Ms. Coleman's classroom. Marty couldn't remember the last time he felt so apprehensive. As he was not officially in detention, he had put on his headset and listened to Sports by his favourite band, Huey Lewis and The News, trying to take his mind of his impending doom. The worst part is, he had noticed how happy Ms. Coleman seemed about being able to inflict her brand of punishment on him. Marty tried to take his mind of it, as just the thought was making him cringe. He saw Jennifer sitting a few seats over, but he couldn't bring himself to talk with her. He was actually coerced into letting his teacher tickle him, where he didn't even let Jennifer tickle him.

When the clock struck four, Ms. Coleman cheerfully called out, 'Okay, Mr. McFly and Miss Parker, it's time to go, now.'

Marty and Jennifer both silently followed Ms. Coleman to her car.

After about 20 minutes, they have finally reached Ms. Coleman's home.

'Okay, kids, we're home, now,' Ms. Coleman called out cheerfully.

Then Ms. Coleman led Marty and Jennifer down to the basement, where there was a table with restraints.

'Okay, Mr. McFly, take off your shoes and socks' Ms. Coleman ordered.

Marty had quickly complied, knowing that he really had no choice.

'Okay, lie down on the table now,' Ms. Coleman commanded.

Knowing that he had no choice but to comply, Marty lay on the table, cringing. Ms. Coleman smiled, enjoying Marty's nervousness and apprehension. Ms. Coleman then restrained Marty tightly, and made his feet completely immobile.

Perfect, Ms. Coleman thought, smiling. She had Marty right where she wanted him. 'Are you nervous, Marty?' Ms. Coleman asked, sweetly.

'Yeah, to say the least,' muttered Marty, cringing.

'Why are so nervous, Marty?' Ms. Coleman asked, sweetly. 'There's nothing to it. All you have to do is laugh and laugh.'

Marty was at a loss words. Ms. Coleman finally decided to make her move. She searched through her kit, and found two small brushes, with really soft bristles. From her experiences, she knew that those brushes tended to tickle the most.

'Perfect,' whispered Ms. Coleman, as she ran one of the brushes across the balls of Marty's right foot, where his toes started. Marty immediately began to squirm, and let out a laugh. Smiling, Ms. Colemen then ran the brush down the instep of Marty's foot, then the heal, then finally the arch. It was at that point when Marty was laughing really helplessly. Ms. Coleman then repeated the process with Marty's left foot. From Marty's helpless laughter, Ms. Coleman could tell that Marty was really suffering in ticklish agony. Poor Marty, Ms. Coleman thought, smiling. Then then ran the brushes down both of Marty's feet, especially exploiting the arches a lot. She was really enjoying herself, she felt like she was in heaven.

As Jennifer watched, she also had to admit that she was enjoying this a little too much. She couldn't really be jealous of Ms. Coleman, as Ms. Coleman had invited her to watch. Now her only concern would be to hope that Marty doesn't get mad at her enjoying this.

As Marty was squirming and laughing helplessly, he couldn't help but think of how unbearable this was. How did I get myself into this? Marty thought, despairingly. One thing was certain, being tickled on the soles of his feet was pure torture. What was bad about the whole thing was that Ms. Coleman, and even Jennifer, seemed to be enjoying his torment. He was practically going insane. He felt as if he might faint.

'Oh, are you having fun, Marty?' Ms. Coleman taunted, as ran the brushes into the arches. 'I see you're really enjoying this, Marty. You're laughing your head off.'

Marty was laughing too hard to respond. He tried to will himself to not be ticklish, but it wasn't working. He had no choice but to laugh helplessly and bear it.

After about two hours, Ms. Coleman finally decided that she had enough. She had some business to attend to that night, and she had to make some supper. She had freed Marty from the restraints, and told him to put his shoes and socks back on.

Marty felt as if he was in a daze, he was so exhausted from laughing so much.

'How was it, Marty,' asked Jennifer, her lips curving in a little smile.

'It was unbearable,' muttered Marty. 'I couldn't stand it.'

'So you hated it?' asked Jennifer.

Marty had to think for a minute. There was something a little arousing about being tickled on his soles so unmercifully, and he had to admit that he didn't completely hate it. Still, he wasn't about to admit it.

'Yeah, very much so,' replied Marty.

'Do you kids need me to drive you home,' asked Ms. Coleman.

'No, we'll be fine,' replied Marty.

'Same here,' added Jennifer.

'Now, Marty,' said Ms. Coleman, 'from now on, be sure to come to class on time, and do your homework.'

'I will, Ms. Coleman,' Marty assured her, thinking about what he had just endured the last couple of hours.

'Good,' replied Ms. Coleman. 'Now, I'll see you kids in school, tomorrow.'

Then Marty and Jennifer left Ms. Coleman's house, and headed over to McDonald's.

Maybe, just maybe, Jennifer thought, I will one day have the opportunity to tickle Marty on the soles of his feet.

After Marty and Jennifer had ordered their meals, they sat at a bench outside, snuggled and kissed.

Last edited:
Marty McFly's Ticklish Soles 2 ~ M/M Tickling

Douglas Needles was so excited. Today was the day of the class trip. All the members of his gang would be coming along, and so would Marty McFly. Ever since October of last year, Marty had dared to take a stand against Needles and his gang, and he no longer gave into 'chicken' dares. Needles smiled to himself. He had overheard Ms. Coleman talking about she had really enjoyed tickling the soles of Marty feet for over two hours nearly two months ago. It was the one place where Marty was so unbearably ticklish. Well, today would be his turn. He could hardly wait.

'So do we have everything?' Needles asked his gang members (Ox, Rex, and Hammer).

'Yeap,' replied Ox, 'we have the brushes and feathers here.'

'Yeah, and is the restrant board,' added Rex. 'Marty is only five feet four inches tall, so this is definitely long enough for him.'

'Right, we just snap this onto one of the picnic tables,' Hammer said, 'then we put Marty into these restraints.'

'Do you think Strickland will catch us?' asked Rex.

'If he did, I don't think he would do anything,' explained Needles. 'You know how he considers Marty to be a slacker and such.'

'Yeah, he would probably just cheer us on,' Ox said, smiling.

'Right!' the other three gang members replied, simultaneously.

'We will have so much fun,' Rex said, smiling.

'Yeah, poor Marty,' replied Hammer, smiling. 'We will really make Marty suffer.'

Then the four gang member high-fived each other.

oooooooooo

'So, Marty, are you excited about today?' asked Jennifer, smiling.

'Oh, yeah,' replied Marty, smiling. 'We'll have so much fun today. The best thing about today is, no classes. I love going on field trips.'

'So are you excited about going for a swim?' asked Jennifer.

'Oh, yes, I love swimming,' exclaimed Marty. 'I like the feel of being submerged in water. I think I'll spend the whole day swimming.'

'I think I will, too, then,' purred Jennifer.

Then Marty and Jennifer leaned over to kiss. Marty was so excited about today. He was going to spend the whole day swimming, with Jennifer.

oooooooooo

Marty was in the locker room, changing his clothes. He had made sure that his clothes, headset, and skateboard were securely locked. He was about to leave the locker room, when he was accosted by Needles and his gang.

'Hey! The big M,' called out Needles. 'How's it hanging, McFly?'

'Uh, I was just about to go jump into the lake,' replied Marty.

'No, I don't think so,' Ox said, quietly.

Rex and Hammer have grabbed Marty and held him.

'You're coming with us,' Needles said, quietly, as he and Ox listed Marty's legs.

'What do you guys want?' protested Marty, frightened. This reminded Marty of the time that Biff and his gang had captured him in 1955, and locked him inside of Marvin Berry's car.

'Oh, you'll see,' Needles said, quietly. 'We're going to have so much fun.'

Then, after the gang brought Marty to a picnic table, they snapped Marty into the restraints, and made sure they he was snug. Then Needles grabbed two feathers, and ran them across the soles of Marty's feet. Marty then squirmed and howled with laughter.

'Please! Stop! Stop!' Marty protested, through laughter. 'I, I can't take it.'

'Good,' Needles said smiling, dragging the feathers across the arches of Marty's feet. 'The more you protest, Marty, the more we'll tickle the arches. Face it, Marty. You cannot escape.'

Marty was laughing to hard, tears were in his eyes. He couldn't believe that he was re-living this nightmare. He had gone through this same torment at the hands of Ms. Coleman nearly two months ago. Needles then switched from the feather to the small brushes, similar to what Ms. Coleman had used nearly two months ago. Marty then really started squirming and laughing.

'Yes! Yes! Now look at him laugh!' exclaimed Ox. 'Those brushes tickle even more so then the feathers.'

'I can tell that Marty desperately wants you to stop,' Rex smiling.

'Yeah, poor Marty just cannot take it,' Ox smirked. 'It must be so unbearable for him.'

'Yeah, poor Marty,' Needles said, laughing, as he ran the brushes across the balls, then the arches. 'Unfortunately for him, I have no intention of stopping anytime soon.'

Then Mr. Strickland stopped by, smiled, and asked, 'Are you having fun, Marty?'

Marty was laughing too hard to answer.

Then giving Needles the thumbs-up, Mr. Strickland said, ''Yeah, Needles, you go get that slacker good. He deserves it.'

'I will, Mr. Strickland,' replied Needles, smiling, as he was running the brushes up and down the soles.

Marty felt like he was about to faint. He couldn't believe that Mr. Strickland was egging Needles and his gang on. After all, Strickland was the principal. Wasn't he supposed to save Marty from Needles' gang. He tried to will himself to not be ticklish, but he couldn't do it.

'Poor Marty can't take it!' Hammer said, laughing. 'I can tell that poor Marty is really suffering.'

'Yeah, and we're certainly making him laugh,' added Ox. 'I bet Marty never laughed so hard in his life before.'

'Well, except for maybe two months ago, with Ms. Coleman,' Rex added, smiling.

'I must hand it to you, Needles,' Ox said, admiringly. 'You really are an expert on this tickling.'

'Thanks,' replied Needles, smiling, running the brushes into the arches. 'I've tickled my cousins before, and really made them suffer, so I've had some practice. None seem to quite as ticklish as Marty, though.'

Then Ms. Coleman came up and said, with a smile, 'So, Needles, I see that you've borrowed my idea.'

'Yes, I have,' Needles replied, smiling, running the brushes up and down the soles. 'I heard you talking about it a few weeks ago.'

'I can see that Marty is really suffering,' Ms. Coleman said, laughing. 'Well, Needles, keep tickling him.'

'Oh, I will,' replied Needles, running the brushes back into the arches. 'I told him that the more he pleads for me to stop, the more I will make him suffer. His arches are especially ticklish.'

'Good for you, Needles,' Ms. Coleman said, giving Needles the thumbs-up.

The sound of Marty's laughter was music to Needles' ears. He enjoyed making Marty suffer in ticklish agony. He gave special attention to the arches. After about two hours, Needles had reluctantly decided that he had enough.

'Well, as much fun as it's been,' said Needles, 'I'm getting hungry, now. But I want to jump in the lake this afternoon.'

'Yeah, I think we've made Marty suffer plenty,' Hammer said, smiling.

'Yeah, he's got such ticklish feet, doesn't he?' asked Ox. 'They just scream out to be tickled.'

'They sure do,' said Needles, smiling.

Then the gang have finally released Marty from the restraints.

'Hey, McFly,' Needles smirked, 'thanks for entertaining us. We've had so much fun. It's a shame it had to come to an end, now.'

Marty just shrugged. Then he went to sit down next to Jennifer. Jennifer was apparently sitting three tables over, watching him get tickled.

'You've been watching us the whole while,' Marty asked, incredulously.

'Well, I'm not strong enough to take on Needles and his gang,' Jennifer said, defensively. 'Also, Coleman and Strickland were of no help.'

'Yeah, they've just egged Needles on,' Marty said, cringing.

Then Jennifer leaned over to kiss Marty. Marty returned the kiss. Then Marty and Jennifer ran to grab some lunch.

Last edited:
Marty McFly's Ticklish Soles 3 ~ F/M Tickling

Jennifer Parker was so excited. She had received an autographed poster by Huey Lewis and The News from her Uncle Jim. She had offered to give the poster to Marty, under the condition that he would let her tickle his feet. Marty could not stand being tickled there, but he really wanted the autographed poster. So Marty had reluctantly agreed to subject himself to some relentless foot tickling. Her cousin, Renee, had loaned her a restraint board to restrain Marty. She had just attached the restraint board to her bed. She even had those little brushes with the soft bristles, that Ms. Coleman and Douglas Needles had used. Perfect, Jennifer thought, tonight, Marty McFly will be my tickle toy. I can hardly wait. I must admit, I really enjoyed watching him laugh helplessly at the hands of Ms. Coleman and Douglas Needles.

'Hey, Jennifer,' called out Mrs. Parker, 'you dad and I are going out, now! We should be home at around 10:30! If you need anything, Ken and Barb are next door.'

Jennifer ran downstairs to hug her parents, 'Have fun, Mom and Dad,' called out Jennifer. 'I love you!' Then she went outside to sit on the swingset, and wait for Marty. It was a nice breezy and sunny day, and school will be out within a month.

oooooooooo

I can't believe I let Jennifer talk me into this, thought Marty, cringing. I can't believe that I'm letting her subject me to that kind of torment, again. Well, I really do want the poster, though. Also, Marty had to admit that he didn't completely hate having his feet tickled. There was something a little arousing about it. Still, it was unbearable torment all the same.

Marty grabbed his skateboard, and car-surfed over to Jennifer's house.

'There you are, Marty!' exclaimed Jennifer, running up to hug Marty.

Then Marty had followed Jennifer upstairs, to her bedroom. The sight of the restraints made him cringe. However, a deal was a deal. He took off his shoes and socks, and let Jennifer restrain him.

'I can tell you're really nervous, Marty,' Jennifer said, teasingly. 'I see you cringing.'

'Well, yeah, of course,' replied Marty. 'You know that my feet are unbearably ticklish. I still can't believe that I actually agreed to this.'

'It's because you really want that poster, Marty,' Jennifer said, smiling. 'A deal is a deal. Now, Marty, remember that there's nothing to it. All you have to do is laugh while I tickle your feet. Got it?'

Then Jennifer grabbed the two brushes, and ran them up and down the soles of Marty's feet. Marty then squirmed and laughed in ticklish agony. Jennifer then ran the brushes into the arches, causing Marty's eyes to tear up from laughing so hard.

'Oh, are you having fun, Marty?' Jennifer teased. As Marty was laughing too hard to answer, Jennifer added, 'It certainly looks like you're having a good time. You're laughing so much. You have such lovely ticklish feet.'

Marty was laughing too hard to respond. Jennifer ran the brushes down the insteps for awhile, then on the balls for awhile, then back into the arches. Jennifer smiled, as she could tell that Marty was really suffering.

'Oh, Marty, I'm having so much fun,' taunted Jennifer. 'You can't stand it, can you? You're really suffering in ticklish agony, aren't you? It's so unbearable, isn't it? You desperately want me to stop, don't you? Well, unfortunately, I don't plan to stop anytime soon.'

Marty couldn't say anything. He just laughed and squirmed. He tried willing himself to not be so ticklish, but then he found out that it was no use. Her girlfriend was just as relentless as Ms. Coleman and Douglas Needles were. The tickling was such unbearable torture, and he felt like fainting. He felt so helpless.

Jennifer realized that she had a sadistic side to her, when it came to tickling. She loved making Marty suffer in ticklish agony. The sound of his helpless laughter was music to her ears. Jennifer smiled, as she continued to run the brush up and down the soles. Jennifer was going to take advantage of her opportunity to the fullest - and Marty was fully at her mercy. Oh, sure, she's tickled Marty many times in the past, but never on the soles of his feet. Now she understood why Marty would never let her tickle him there. His feet had to be at least ten times as much ticklish as his sides, and his sides were pretty ticklish. Jennifer enjoyed running the brushes up and down the soles of his feet, and especially spending lots of time on the arches.

'Admit it, Marty,' Jennifer taunted, 'you're having so much fun. You love having the soles of your feet tickled. Since you're laughing, it obviously means you're enjoying youself. I know I'm certainly having fun making you laugh.'

Marty felt himself going insane from the extreme tickling sensation. He kept squirming and laughing helplessly. The sensation was so unbearable, and Marty kept feeling like he was going to faint any minute.

After about two hours, Jennifer finally decided that she had enough. She had then taken the restraints off of Marty, and helped him sit up.

'How do you feel, Marty?' Jennifer asked, smiling.

'I feel so worn out,' replied Marty. 'Laughing so much can leave you real breathless. I never realized that you had such a sadistic side of you. That was two hours of ticklish agony that I just went through. It was so unbearable. It's amazing that I didn't pass out, or something.'

Jennifer smiled, then said, 'So I guess you want the poster now, right?'

'Of course,' said Marty. 'I must sat, that was so generous of you to give me the poster - even if you did use it as an opportunity to inflict your tickle torture on me.'

'Well, hey,' explained Jennifer, 'I figured that would be one of the very few chances I would ever get. I mean, you never let me tickle your feet.'

'Yeah, because they're so unbearably ticklish,' mumbled Marty. Then he leaned over to kiss Jennifer. The kissed and cuddled for about ten minutes. Then Jennifer looked up at the clock.

Then Jennifer asked, 'Shall we go take a walk in the park? The weather is really nice outside. It's not too hot out. Might as well get out and enjoy the great outdoors.'

'Sure, why don't we?' agreed Marty, smiling. 'Say, do you have any Pepsi Free in the refridgerator? I'm pretty thirsty.'

Jennifer went over to the refrigerator, looked inside of it, and said, 'Yeah, there's two of them. One for you, and one for me.'

Jennifer then tossed a can of Pepsi Free to Marty. Marty caught it and popped it open.

'Thanks, Jennifer,' said Marty, taking a swallow. 'This is such a refreshing drink.'

'Admit it, Marty,' Jennifer said, coyly. 'You love being tickled, even on the soles of your feet. I mean, you were laughing all the while. Admit that you were enjoying yourself.'

'Nope, not true,' Marty said, shaking his head. 'I like being tickled elsewhere, but not on the soles of my feet. There it's pure unbearable torture.'

'Aww, Marty, you are so stubborn,' chided Jennifer, as she was leaning over to kiss him. Marty had returned the kiss. 'So you're not mad at me, Marty?'

'Naaa, I could never ever be mad at you,' Marty said, smiling. 'You are the girl of my dreams, and we are destined to marry someday. Somehow, I think God placed you in my path for a reason.' Then Marty put his his lips over Jennifer's, and they kissed, again. Then they headed out to the park.

Last edited:
Marty McFly's Ticklish Soles 4 ~ F/M Tickling

Jennifer Parker was so excited. Just last week, she had gotten the opportunity to relentlessly tickle the soles of his boyfriend's feet. She was so eager to do so again, that she had made a little deal with Marty McFly. Two days ago, she had won a pair of tickets to catch Huey Lewis and The News in concert. Ordinarily, she would have just given the second ticket to her boyfriend, without question. However, she had decided to use the opportunity to convince her boyfriend to let her tickle his feet. She was a little surprised by how little effort it took Marty to agree to the deal. He didn't even bother to put up a fight.

Jennifer reached out for a pair of soft comfortable pajamas for Marty to put on. She wanted to make sure Marty was as comfortable as possible, before subjecting him to two hours of ticklish torment.

'Are you ready, Marty?' Jennifer asked, smiling.

'Yeah, I guess,' Marty replied, cringing a bit. 'Gee, I'm getting so nervous just thinking about my impending doom.'

'Well, Marty, there reallty nothing to it,' Jennifer said, sweetly. 'All you have to do is laugh. Laughter is good for you, you know. It would give you a nice workout, you know?'

'Yeah, I guess,' replied Marty, as he sat on the bed.

'Okay, Marty,' Jennifer instructed, 'lie facedown on the bed - and put your head on the pillow, okay? Let me fluff up the pillow for you first, though. I want you to be nice and comfy. I just picked up this new mattress. It's so soft. You should be nice and relaxed.'

'Okay, Jennifer,' replied Marty, as he managed a small smile. After Jennifer fluffed up the pillow and laid it back on the bed, Marty then lay facedown, and put his head on the pillow. He was amazed by how comfortable he was.

Just then gently lifted up Marty's arms, put a cloth sack over his hands, and tied them behind his back.

'I hope I this isn't too uncomfortable for you, Marty,' Jennifer said, sweetly. 'I have to restrain you, though - so you can't attempt to escape. That's part of the deal, you know.'

'Naa, it's not too bad,' Marty replied, softly.

Jennifer then gently lifted up Marty's feet, and she secured them into the stocks. She then smiled with delight, as she found the sight of Marty's soles to be tantalizing and irresistable. She then went to pat Marty down, to make sure he felt relaxed and comfortable. Jennifer then ran her fingers across the balls, causing Marty to burst out into helpless laughter. She then ran her fingers up and down the soles, causing Marty to laugh helplessly. Then she ran her fingers into the arches, as she took pleasure in knowing that Marty was suffering from the extreme ticklish torment.

Marty just gave into helpless laughter, as he squirmed a bit. He really had no choice but to bear the extreme ticklish torment. He had to admit that he didn't completely hate the sensation, though. He felt like he was going to faint, but knew that he wasn't going to. He continued to laugh and squirm, as Jennifer apparently took great enjoyment in making him suffer.

'Are you having fun, Marty?' Jennifer taunted. 'Admit it, Marty, you're really enjoying this. I must say, I really love the way you laugh. Your laughter is music to my ears. Oh, Marty, I am having so much fun making you laugh helplessly while you're suffering from the ticklish torment. We should do this more often, huh?'

Marty was laughing too hard to respond. He had to admit that, despite the ticklish torment that he was suffering, it felt pretty good to laugh. One thing was certain, his laughing sure seemed to relieve stress quite a bit, and his laughter did seemed to make him feel happy. He couldn't deny it any longer. He was suffering from the ticklish torment and enjoying himself at the same time. Maybe he wouldn't mind being put through more tickle torture sessions by his girlfriend. He knew that it brought Jennifer great pleasure to reduce him into a fit of helpless laughter.

Jennifer had been greatly enjoying herself, as she continued to run her fingers up and down Marty's soles. She saw to it that no square millimetre of his soles escaped the ticklish torment. She especially greatly indulged herself in running her fingers through the arches, which were the most ticklish spot on his soles. She took great pleasure in knowing that Marty desperately wanted her to stop tickling his soles - and in knowing that, unfortunately for Marty, she had no intention of stopping anytime soon.

She glanced at the clock on the wall, and smiled to herself as she saw that only fifteen minutes had passed. She had 105 more minutes to go before she would relieve Marty of the ticklish torment. Marty's extremely ticklish soles were completely at her mercy, and they were all hers to play with. She had no intention of giving Marty a break, for even a second. Oh my, how she loved to torment those soles! She took great pleasure in knowing that the extreme tickling sensation was greatly unbearable to Marty.

Oh, poor Marty! Jennifer thought to herself, with malicious glee. Poor Marty cannot stand it! Poor Marty is suffering beyond belief! I am so enjoying this!

When two hours had finally passed, then Jennifer decided it was finally time to give Marty some relief. Then then released Marty's feet from the restraints, then she unbound Marty's hands. Marty was then panting heavily on the bed.

'How are you, Marty?' Jennifer asked, as she began to rub Marty's shoulders.

'I'm all worn out,' Marty said, breathing heavily. 'I'm telling you, Jennifer, every second of this was pure torment. I can't even began to explain how unbearable it was. My soles have got to be a 13 on a scale of one to ten of ticklishness. It's way off the scale ticklish.'

'Did you enjoy it, Marty?' Jennifer asked, coyly. 'Admit it! You do!'

'Fine, I admit it,' Marty said, all too quietly. 'I have to admit that I did enjoy it. Maybe it's from the endorphins that the laughter releases.'

Jennifer was smiling widely. She had finally gotten Marty to admit it. 'So, Marty, can we do this again next week? We could make this a weekly experience for us.'

Marty was quiet for a minutes, then he smiled a little, and said, 'Sure, I guess we can!'

Jennifer then threw her arms around Marty, as she was overjoyed that she actually got Marty to agree to making this a weekly routine. Marty then hugged Jennifer back tightly.

'I love you, Marty,' Jennifer whispered, as she kissed the top of Marty's head.

'I love you, too, Jennifer,' Marty murmured softly, as he buried his head in Jennifer's shoulder.

Jennifer then held Marty close, as she basked in the smell of the cologne that Marty always wore. She loved Marty with all of her heart, and she loved thinking about how they were destined to marry someday.

Last edited:
Alex P Keaton's Ticklish Soles 1 ~ F/M Tickling

'So, Alex,' Marty McFly asked his friend, 'what had prompted Ellen to tickle your feet, in the first place?'

'Oh, uh, well,' stammered Alex Keaton, 'my first experience of having my soles relentlessly tickled by Ellen happened a little over ten months ago. Here is what happened...'

oooooooooo

Ellen Reed was so excited. She was so excited over the prospect of being able to restrain her boyfriend, and tickle his feet for a long time. About a month ago, he had discovered that Alex had very ticklish feet, when she tried to give him a foot massage. She hadn't been placing enough firm pressure in her fingers to be able to massage his feet properly - so she was inadvertantly tickling his feet. After each attempts, Alex burst our laughing, while he pulled his foot away.

'Oh, please, Ellen,' Alex had protested, 'I happen to have very ticklish feet. So don't even bother trying to massage them. It isn't worth it.'

'Oh, do you like having your feet tickled?' Ellen had asked, coyly.

'Are you kidding?' Alex had gasped, horrified. 'I absolutely hate having the bottoms of my feet tickled. I swear, they are the worst ticklish spot on my body. Even just thinking about having the bottoms of my feet tickled gives me the willies.'

'Oh, Alex, I'm so sorry,' Ellen had purred, as she was gently nibbling on Alex's ear. Inwardly, though, she was pleased to discover a particularly weak spot for Alex. She vowed that, one of these days, she would have an opportunity to tickle the soles of Alex's feet, without mercy.

Well, the opportunity had finally come. Alex had been boasting about how he would beat Ellen in a game of Scrabble, which had prompted Ellen to make a bet with him. She said that, if Alex beat her, she would buy the next five lunches for him. However, if she beat Alex, then he had to allow her to tickle his soles for as long as she pleased. Furthermore, he wasn't allowed to complain about how unbearable it was or plead for her stop. All he was allowed to do was squirm and laugh.

Ellen smiled wickedly to herself, as she realized that she had Alex right where she wanted him. Alex was a very sweet and affectionate fellow, but he had one major flaw. He had a tendancy to cop a know-it-all attitude at times - which, in this case, worked towards her advantage.

She walked into Alex's bedroom, and sweetly asked, 'Are you ready, Alex baby?'

'Ready for what?' Alex asked, innocently.

'You know,' Ellen said, smirking. 'I brought along these pajamas for you to slip into. They'll make you so nice and comfy. I'll fluff up your pillow, too. I want you to be as comfy as possible, before I restrain you and tickle those soles.'

'Uh, yeah, okay,' stammered Alex, as slipped into the pajamas.

'Okay, now, Alex,' Ellen said, sweetly, 'lie facedown on the bed, and rest your head onto the pillow.'

Alex complied, not daring to fight back against his impending doom. Ellen then restrained Alex's hands behind him, so that he couldn't try to escape. Then she secured Alex's feet into the foot stocks, which Ellen had fastened onto the bed. Suddenly, Mallory and Jennifer ran into the room.

'What the hell are you doing to my brother, Ellen?' demanded Mallory.

'Oh, I'm going to have such fun tickling those soles of his,' Ellen said, with a big grin.

'Can I stay here and watch?' Jennifer asked, sweetly.

'You certainly can,' Ellen said, smiling at Jennifer. Jennifer smiled back.

'Ugh, Ellen, you are so stupid,' groaned Mallory, as she rolled her eyes and left the room.

Ellen then decided to make her move, as she ran her fingers up and down Alex's soles, as Alex burst out into helpless laughter and squirmed. Ellen then smiled with pleasure, as she then ran her fingers into the arches, which were especially ticklish on his soles. The sound of Alex's helpless laughter gave her great pleasure, as it was music to her ears. She relentlessly ran her fingers up and down Alex's extremely ticklish soles, as they were completely at her mercy.

'Oh, Alex, listen to you laugh,' Ellen taunted. 'You're having fun, aren't you. I love making you laugh and laugh. Your laughter brings me such pleasure.'

Alex was laughing too hard to speak. He just couldn't take the unbearable ticklish torment - and he couldn't believe he let his girlfriend put him up this. He felt completely helpless, as he was unable to jerk his feet away. He tried to will himself to not be ticklish, but it didn't work. He felt like he was going to faint. He buried his face into his pillow as he gave into helpless laughter, and he tried to take his mind of the extreme ticklish sensation, but he couldn't.

'Aw, poor Alex,' Ellen added, smiling. 'You desperately want me stop tickling your soles, don't you? Well, unfortunately for you, I have no plans to stop anytime soon. Let's face it, you have no choice but to laugh helplessly and suffer. You know, Alex, I could do this all night. I have no meetings to attend to, no appointments to keep, no places that I need to go to. I could just keep tickling those soles of yours all night. How would you like that, huh? Face it, Alex, your soles are my toys - and I really love playing with them. Your laughter brings great amusement to me. It's my new favourite kind of music.'

Ellen glanced over at Jennifer, and she asked, 'You enjoying this, too, Jennifer?'

'I certainly am, Ellen,' Jennifer replied, smiling. 'I must say, I've never heard Alex laugh so hard before. He's really laughing his head off, isn't he?'

'Oh, he certainly is,' Ellen responded, coyly. Ellen decided it was time to indulge in tickling the arches again. She loved making her boyfriend suffer from the ticklish torment. She couldn't remember the last time she enjoyed herself so much.

As much as Alex was suffering from the ticklish torment, he had to admit that he didn't completely hate it. The resulting laughter from the tickling sensation had done its part to release endorphins into his system. He no longer tried to struggle against the tickling sensation. He just buried his face into his pillow while he gave into helpless laughter and actually surrendered to the unbearable tickling sensation. It was the best way of coping with the torment.

After about two hours, Ellen finally decided that she had enough, and she freed Alex. Alex just lay panting on the bed, as he was trying to recover from laughing so much.

'So, Alex, how was it?' Ellen asked, her lips curving into a smile.

'Oh, Ellen, it was such unbearable torment,' Alex mumbled. 'I just couldn't stand it. I was suffering the whole while. I must say, Ellen, you really are one sadistic tickler.'

'Yeah, I know,' Ellen said, smiling. 'Now, how about a nice big hug for me?'

'Sure,' replied Alex, as he leaned over hug Ellen tightly.

Ellen held Alex close to him, too. She kissed his forehead, and she whispered, 'I love you, Alex.'

'I love you, too,' replied Ellen.

oooooooooo

'Wow, Alex!' Marty breathed, stunned. 'That does sound very intense. This reminds me of the first time I had my soles tickled by Ms. Coleman. Talk about pure torment.'

'Yeah, really,' agreed Alex, smiling. 'Well, I suppose I should go write to Ellen. I am really starting to miss her, you know.'

'Right, I understand,' Marty replied, softly. 'Maybe, one day, you two will get back together. You two made such a cute couple, you know.'

'Well, Marty, it would certainly be nice,' replied Alex. 'I won't hold my breath, though. I suppose I should move on, now.'

Last edited:
Michael J Fox's Ticklish Soles 1 ~ F/M Tickling

Earlier in the morning, Tracy Pollan had made a bet with Michael J Fox.

'Hey, Michael,' Tracy asked, sweetly, 'going to flub up any of your lines today?'

'Well, I certainly don't plan to,' Mike replied, a bit flustered. 'Why do you ask?'

'Well, Mike,' Tracy said, smiling, 'let's make a bet, shall we?'

'Uh, okay, what kind of a bet?' Mike asked, a bit apprehensively.

'Okay, you said you're not going to flub up any of your lines today, right?' Tracy asked.

'Well, gee, I hope I don't,' Mike said, blushing a little. 'So what does this have to do with your bet?'

'Well, Mike,' Tracy said, with a wicked grin, 'if you flub up any of your lines today, even just once, then you have to let me tickle your feet for as long as I desire.'

Mike stared at Tracy wide-eyed, unable to believe what he just heard. When, as soon as he recovered, he quietly asked, 'So what if I don't flub up any lines today? Then I get tickle your feet for as long as I like?'

'Nope!' Tracy said, grinning. 'If you don't flub up any of your lines, then I'll give you a nice long massage using aroma therapy.'

Mike thought for a minute, then he grinned and said, 'You're on, Tracy.'

'Good,' replied Tracy, feeling ecstactic. She just had a feeling that today would be her lucky day. She planned to watch Mike like a hawk, just waiting for him to mess up on a line.

oooooooooo

Tracy felt like she was on cloud nine. As predicted, Mike did indeed mess up on a line today. In fact, he messed up on two lines. She was feeling so giddy with excitement, as she went to grab a pair of foot stocks and some soft comfortable pajamas from her car - and she brought them into the relaxing room. She then ran into Mike, as he was walking out of the changing room.

'Hey, Mike, why don't you go these pajamas on?' Tracy suggested. 'I want you to be nice and comfy, you know. I'll be right out here waiting for you, okay?'

'Uh, okay, sure,' stammered Mike, as he went back into the changing room to put the pajamas on. Then, about three minutes later, he met Tracy right outside the dressing room.

'Okay, Mike, come with me,' Tracy urged, smiling. 'A bet is a bet you know. You lost the bet, so now it's time for you pay up. I'll make you pay up good, with your laughter. I'm sure many have told you before, you have a very nice laugh. I wish they had you laugh when filming Back to the Future.'

'Uh, yeah, thanks, I guess,' stammered Mike.

'Hey, Mike, what are you so nervous?' Tracy asked, smiling. 'Trust me, it's not going to be so bad. All you have to do is laugh and laugh. You're already very good at laughing, you know. I'm sure you're charmed many people with your laughter.'

'Yeah, but I don't know if I can stand being tickled,' Mike said, quietly. 'I mean, especially on my feet. They've got to be the worst. Even just ten seconds of being tickled there is unbearable. I can't believe you put me up to this, Trace.'

'Well, it's too late to back out, now,' Tracy said, tauntingly. 'Do you want to be known as Michael J Fox, the famous actor who shirks out of keeping bets, huh?'

'Uh, no, not especially,' Mike whispered. 'Come on, then. Let's get this over and done with.'

'I'm afraid it's not going to be over and done with for at least two hours,' Tracy said, grinning wickedly.

'That's how long you plan to tickle me?' Mike gasped.

'Part of the bet was that I could tickle you for as long as I desire,' Tracy said, smiling. 'Well, Mike, here we are. Go lie facedown on the bed now, and rest your head on that pillow.'

'Oh, okay,' replied Mike, as he complied.

Tracy then slipped a sack cloth over Mike's hands, as she tied the wrists behind his back. She then lifted up Mike's feet and placed them into the stocks.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door. Tracy went to answer it, and she saw that it was Justine Bateman on the other side.

'So, Tracy, what's up with you?' asked Justine.

'Well, Mike just lost a bet that we made,' explained Tracy, 'so I am just about to tickle those soles of his. He's going to pay up with his laughter.'

'Hey, that sounds awesome!' gushed Justine. 'May I stay in here and watch?'

'Of course you may,' replied Tracy, grinning.

She then went to pat Mike down, to make sure he felt relaxed and comfortable. Tracy then sat at the foot of the bed, as she ran her fingers across the balls, causing Mike to burst out into helpless laughter. She then ran her fingers up and down the soles, while Mike continued to laugh helplessly. Then she ran her fingers into the arches, as she took great pleasure in knowing that the extreme tickling sensation was greatly unbearable to Mike.

'Oh, Mike, listen to you laugh,' Tracy taunted. 'You're having so much fun, aren't you? I love making you laugh so helplessly. Your laughter is music to my ears.'

'Wow, Tracy!' gushed Justine, 'I am so enjoying this. He laughs really nice while being tickled. He's got such ticklish feet! I think we should do this more often. Anyway, this is certainly good payback for all the times he tickled me while I was in a bad mood.'

'I think so, too,' agreed Tracy. She then took great pleasure in relentlessly running her fingers up and down Mike's extremely ticklish soles, as they were completely at her mercy. She greatly relished the sound of Mike's helpless laughter.

Mike was laughing too hard to speak. He just couldn't take the unbearable ticklish torment - and he couldn't believe he let Tracy put him up this. He felt completely helpless, as he was unable to jerk his feet away. He tried to will himself to not be ticklish, but it didn't work. He felt like he was going to faint. He buried his face into his pillow as he just gave into helpless laughter, while he squirmed a bit. He really had no choice but to bear the extreme ticklish torment.

'Aw, poor Mike,' taunted Tracy, 'your soles must be so unbearably ticklish, huh? You just can't stand it, can you? You so badly want me stop tickling your soles, don't you? Well, unfortunately for you, I have no plans to stop anytime soon. You know, Mike, I could do this all night. I have no meetings to attend to, no appointments to keep, no places that I need to go to. I could just keep tickling those soles of yours all night. How would you like that, huh? Your laughter brings me such great pleasure.'

'Yeah, Mike,' agreed Justine, 'you have no choice but to laugh helplessly and suffer.'

Mike had to admit that, despite the unbearable ticklish torment that he was suffering, it felt pretty good to laugh. One thing was certain, his laughing sure seemed to relieve stress quite a bit, and his laughter did seem to make him feel happy. The resulting laughter from the tickling sensation had done its part to release endorphins into his system. He no longer tried to struggle against the tickling sensation. He just buried his face into his pillow while he gave into helpless laughter and actually surrendered to the unbearable tickling sensation. It was the best way of coping with the torment.

When two hours had finally passed, then Tracy decided it was finally time to give Mike some relief. She then released Mike's feet from the restraints, then she unbound Mike's hands. Mike was then panting heavily on the bed.

'So, Mike, how was it?' Tracy asked, her lips curving into a smile.

'Oh, Tracy, it was such unbearable torment,' Mike mumbled. 'I just couldn't stand it. I was suffering the whole while. I must say, Tracy, you really are one sadistic tickler.'

'Oh, I am, eh?' Tracy replied, grinning. 'Maybe I should tickle your soles more often. You do have a great laugh when you're being tickled.'

Mike thought for a moment, then he replied, 'Yeah, okay, I guess. Can we please keep it to, say, 15 minutes in the future? I'm not sure I could take it for two hours again. That is a little excessive, you know.'

'Yeah, okay, fair enough,' replied Tracy, smiling. 'So, anyway, Mike, since you've been such a good sport about this - let's give you a massage, now, shall we?'

'Sure, Tracy,' Mike replied, smiling, 'that would be lovely. I would love a nice massage. I bet you're real good at them.'

'Well, thanks, Mike,' Tracy replied.

'Hey, can I have a massage, too?' asked Justine, as she spoke up.

'Tell you what,' Tracy said, smiling, 'let's take turns giving each other massages, okay?'

'Sounds like a deal,' replied Justine.

'Sounds fine with me, too,' added Mike.

'Okay, then, let's go,' urged Tracy.

Last edited:
Michael J Fox's Ticklish Soles 2 ~ M/M Tickling

'So, Mike, did you have fun in the jacuzzi?' Christopher Lloyd asked his young friend.

'Oh, it was great and relaxing, Chris,' replied Michael J Fox.

'So, Mike,' Chris continued, 'I must say, it's always a pleasure getting to spend time with you. I've really had lots of fun filming Back to the Future with you.'

'Yeah, we're just like Doc and Marty,' Mike said, grinning. 'People say that there is great chemistry between us.'

'Well, Mike, you are such a nice young fellow,' Chris remark, as reached out to tickle Mike's sides. Mike collapsed to the floor, laughing. 'You're also quite ticklish, I see.'

'Oh, please, please, stop,' Mike gasped, through laughter.

'Oh, I think you love it, Mike,' Chris said, teasingly, as he went to tickle Mike's belly and ribcage. 'I really love making you laugh, Mike.'

After about five minutes, Chris finally gave Mike a chance to catch his breath.

'Gee, Chris, what was that for?' Mike gasped, as he flashed Chris one of his famous smiles.

'I just love to see you laugh,' Chris said, grinning wickedly. Then, after glancing at Mike's bare feet, he continued, 'Tracy tells me you have very ticklish feet, Mike. Is that true?'

Mike grimaced a little, as he replied, 'Oh, gee, that is the absolute worst spot on my body to be tickled. I'm not kidding!'

'So, on a scale of one of ten,' Chris said, with a roguish smile, 'how ticklish would you say the bottoms of your feet are?'

'Oh, gee,' Mike mumbled, blushing a little, 'it's at least a ten. Sometimes I think it's more like a thirteen, though. They are horribly ticklish.'

With a mischievous grin, Chris reached out to run his finger across the bottom of Mike's right foot. Mike immediately jerked his foot away, accidently kicking Chris's arm.

'Oh, gee, Chris,' Mike said, apologetically, 'I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to kick you.'

'Wow!' Chris gasped, stunned. 'I guess you weren't kidding about having very ticklish feet. So I gather you can't even hold your foot still for five seconds, when it's getting tickled.'

'Oh, gee, it's impossible!' exclaimed Mike. 'It's like asking me to keep my eyes wide open while I stare straight into the sun. The natural reflex is to jerk my foot away.'

'Well, Mike,' Chris said, quietly, 'how would you feel about being tied up while I tickle your feet for awhile?'

Mike was quiet for a moment, then he smiled and asked, 'Would you like to do it, Chris?'

Chris was a little taken aback. It wasn't the response he expected to hear at all! 'Yeah, Mike, it would be my pleasure to do so.'

'Okay, then,' Mike said, flashing Chris his famous smile, 'you want to do it now?'

'Well, I don't have other plans for the moment,' Chris said, smiling, 'so, yeah, we can do it now. Just come with me.'

'Can I at least change out of these trunks, though?' asked Mike. 'I'd rather wear something dry.'

'I understand, Mike,' replied Chris. 'Here, put on these pajamas. They should make you nice and comfy.'

'Okay, Chris, I will,' replied Mike, as he removed his trunks and put on the pajamas.

Chris then went to grab some foot stocks, some handcuffs, and some sack cloths - and when he returned to the bedroom, Mike was changed and sitting on the bed.

'Okay, Mike,' instructed Chris, 'lie face down on the bed, now.'

After Mike did so, Chris slipped a sack cloth over each hand, the he used the handcuffs to restrain Mike's hands behind him.

'You're not too uncomfortable, Mike, are you?' Chris asked, softly.

'Uh, no, I'm fine,' replied Mike.

'Good,' replied Chris, as he then fastened the foot stocks onto the bed, and secured Mike's feet into the stocks. Chris then surveyed his work proudly. Mike was in a completely helpless position, and his feet were immobile.

'So, Mike,' Chris asked, softly, 'are you nervous?'

'Oh, yes,' mumbled Mike, 'to say the least.'

'Why are you nervous, Mike?' Chris asked, teasingly.

'Because you have me restrained in a helpless position,' Mike replied, 'and my feet are horribly ticklish.'

'Well, just try to concentrate on laughing,' suggested Chris. 'Laughing is good for you, you know.'

Then Chris decided to make his move, as he ran his fingers up and down Mike's soles, causing him to burst out into helpless laughter.

'Oh, Mike, listen to you laugh,' teased Chris. 'You do have such lovely ticklish feet.'

Mike was laughing too hard to respond. The tickling sensation was so unbearable, and Mike began to squirm.

'Oh, Mike, is this too unbearable for you?' Chris said, smiling, as he continued to run his fingers up and down Mike's soles without mercy. 'Try not to focus on the sensation, Mike. Just focus on laughing. Laughing is such good medicine, you know.'

Mike gave into the helpless laughter, but he couldn't take his mind off the tickling sensation. Even as he surrendered to the sensation, he could never quite get used to it. He would go insane from the ticklish torment, and start squirming like mad. It was a sensation that was torturous and pleasurable at the same time. The ticklish sensation was unbearable, but he didn't completely hate it. The resulting laughter would release endorphins into his system, giving him a little burst of euphoria.

'You know, Mike, this can be such good therapy,' Chris continued. 'Also, just think. You're getting a very good workout from this. Do you know that, for about every ten to fifteen minutes that you laugh, you can burn between ten to forty calories? This means, after two hours, you will have burned at least 120 calories? So this can be very good exercise for you.'

Mike just continued to give into the helpless laughter, and it was a bit hard for him to follow what Chris was telling him. He could hear Chris saying something about laughing being good exercise, but it was hard to pay attention to Chris when the tickling sensation was so unbearable. He was torn between knowing whether he should just surrender to the tickling sensation, or try to take his mind off it. It was easier to do the former, though. There just was no way to get used to the sensation, though.

'See, Mike, this isn't so bad, is it?' Chris asked, softly.

Tracy Pollan did have a regular routine of tickling his soles for about fifteen minutes - which even that could be unbearably long. Two hours was far worse, though. He wasn't sure if he could endure two hours of this - but Chris, of course, gave him no choice.

'Admit it, Mike,' Chris said, softly, 'you're really enjoying this. You're having a lot of fun. You enjoy having the soles of your feet tickled just as much as I enjoy tickling them and making you laugh. The only drawback to this is, I'll have tired hands after the two hours is over. It's certainly worth it, though.'

After the two hours had finally passed, Chris then freed Mike from the restraints, as Mike was on the bed panting.

'So, Mike, it looks like you've had a great workout,' Chris said, as he gave Mike a back massage. 'You're certainly sweating up a storm.'

'I guess I did,' Mike mumbled, as he enjoyed the back massage. 'Gee, every second of this was so unbearable - but I must admit that it was pleasurable, too. It sounds a bit contradictory, but it's true.'

'Right, I know what you mean, Mike,' Chris said, as he gently helped Mike up from the bed. 'Tickling sure does blur the line between pain and pleasure, doesn't it?'

'Yeah, pretty much,' agreed Mike, as he flashed Chris another one of his famous smiles. 'It is very uncomfortable, but I wouldn't say that it's painful.'

Chris reached over to hug his friend. He was so amazed by how good-natured his friend was being about the whole thing. It was not hard at all to figure out why Michael J Fox was one of the most beloved movie and sitcom actors of all time! He had a very sweet and pleasant personality, as well as being a darn great actor.

Alex P Keaton's Ticklish Soles 2 ~ M/M Tickling

As Mike Flaherty was getting ready to leave work for the day - he quietly sneaked up behind his rival, Alex Keaton, as he placed a halothane-soaked washcloth in front of Alex's face. Alex immediately passed out. Mike than dragged Alex out to his car - and he began to drove home, as he was grinning widely. Despite the fact that Mike and Alex practically looked like twins, and they were both so short - the two didn't really get along. They were both on opposite ends of the political scale. Well, today, Mike would finally get Alex - and he would get get Alex good.

As soon as Mike was home, he gently lifted Alex's unconscious body out of the car - and he carried Alex up to his apartment. He then laid Alex facedown on his bed, as he began to mummy wrap Alex from his ankles to his neck - until Alex was pretty snug. He then slowly removed the shoes and socks from Alex's feet. Mike then reached for some string, so that he could Alex's two big toes together. Mike then waited patiently for Alex to stir.

'Wha-, wha-,' mumbled Alex, 'Where... where am I?'

Mike then reached for two small brushes, as he began to run them up and down the soles of Alex's feet - causing Alex to break out into helpless laughter. Mike grinned, as it was obvious that Alex had very ticklish feet. Alex tried to squirm away, but he was wrapped up so securely. Alex's extremely ticklish soles were completely at Mike's mercy.

'Oh, Alex, listen to you laugh,' taunted Mike, as he continued to run the brushes up and down the soles of Alex's feet, without mercy. 'You have such lovely ticklish feet. You just can't stand it, can you?'

Alex just gave into helpless laughter, as the tickling sensation was so unbearable. He felt so helpless, and he didn't even know how he ended up here. He just continued to laugh, as Mike relentlessly ran the brushes up and down his extremely ticklish soles. Alex really had no choice but to surrender to the tickling sensation - as he knew that trying to will himself to not be ticklish didn't work. This look-alike of his could be so relentless.

'Admit it, Alex,' Mike taunted, as he ran the brushes into the arches of Alex's feet. It was obvious that Alex was especially ticklish there. 'You really enjoy having your feet tickled. I mean, with the way you're laughing, you must really be enjoying yourself.'

Alex had to admit that he didn't completely hate having his feet tickled - as his wife, Ellen, had a regular routine of tickling his feet. Was it possible that he maybe went a little too far, with giving Mike a hard time? He just continued to laugh, as he was suffering from the ticklish torment.

'You know, Alex,' Mike taunted, 'I could tickle those soles of yours all night long. How would you like that, huh? I am really enjoying this, you know. I love making you laugh. Your laughter is music to my ears.'

Alex was laughing too hard to say anything. He just buried his face onto the pillow as he gave into helpless laughter and surrendered to the tickling sensation. He just could never get used to the sensation. He felt himself going insane from the extreme ticklish torment.

'That's right, Alex,' Mike teased. 'Just keep right on laughing. I really love the way you laugh. The more you laugh, the more I want to tickle those soles of yours. I'm not anywhere near getting tired of this. Your soles are my toys, and I love playing with them.'

Alex felt like he wanted to faint. He felt himself getting so breathless from laughing so hard. The more Mike taunted him, the more unbearable the tickling sensation seemed. Alex felt like he was in a daze.

'You desperately want me to stop, don't you?' Mike asked, grinning wickedly. 'Well, unfortunately for you, I don't plan to stop anytime soon. You're really providing me with some very nice music, you know.'

Mike then ran the brushes into the arches again. Alex was laughing too hard to even attempt to beg Mike to stop tickling him. Of course, his pleas wouldn't do him much good anyway.

'Aw, poor Alex,' Mike said, smiling sadistically. 'I bet you might be really suffering. What are you going to do about it, huh? What are you going to do?'

Alex tried to just focus on laughing, but he couldn't. There was no way for him to escape the extreme tickling sensation. With the way Mike kept taunting him, there was no way for him to ever get used to the sensation.

'I'll tell you what you're going to do,' teased Mike. 'You're just going to laugh and laugh. You're going to laugh for me, while I continue to tickle those soles of yours. You really do have such lovely feet, you know. The fact that they're so ticklish just makes them even more lovely.'

Mike then ran the brushes into the arches again. He took great pleasure in knowing that the extreme tickling sensation was so unbearable to Alex.

'Oh, Alex, you must be suffering beyond belief,' Mike taunted. Mike thought of how much pleasure he took in tormenting those soles. 'You're really not such a tough guy after all, are you? I guess I've really found your weak spot - and, oh, I am having so much fun!'

It wasn't until after about two hours, that Mike finally decided to give Alex a break. Alex was panting heavily on the bed, as he felt pretty breathless from laughing so hard.

'So, Alex, how was it?' Mike asked, his lips curving into a smile.

'Oh, it was pure torture,' Alex said, breathing heavily. 'You are such a sadictic tickler. Look, Mike, I'm sorry for giving you a hard time, okay? Can we call a truce? I mean, we can still disagree on politics and get along, no?'

'Right, of course,' Mike replied, smiling. He began to see that maybe Alex wasn't so bad after all. In all honesty, Mike himself hadn't been very fair to Alex. Maybe that could change, though. 'So we're friends, then?'

'Almost,' Alex said, smiling. 'There's one thing you have to do first, though.'

'Oh, what is that?' Mike asked, a bit nervously.

'You have to let me restrain you the same way you restrained me,' Alex said, smiling. 'Then you have to let me tickle your feet. Hey, it's only fair, no?'

Mike then felt horrified. He knew that the soles of his own feet were very ticklish, perhaps even as ticklish as Alex's.

Last edited:
Mike Flaherty's Ticklish Soles ~ M/M Tickling

'Look, Mike, I'm sorry for giving you a hard time, okay?' Alex Keaton was saying to Mike Flaherty. 'Can we call a truce? I mean, we can still disagree on politics and get along, no?'

'Right, of course,' Mike replied, smiling. He began to see that maybe Alex wasn't so bad after all. In all honesty, Mike himself hadn't been very fair to Alex. Maybe that could change, though. 'So we're friends, then?'

'Almost,' Alex said, smiling. 'There's one thing you have to do first, though.'

'Oh, what is that?' Mike asked, a bit nervously.

'You have to let me restrain you the same way you restrained me,' Alex said, smiling. 'Then you have to let me tickle your feet. Hey, it's only fair, no?'

Mike then felt horrified. He knew that the soles of his own feet were very ticklish, perhaps even as ticklish as Alex's.

'Ah, but Alex,' Mike protested, 'I'm not ticklish on my feet.'

'Oh, you expect me to believe that?' Alex asked, laughing. 'I don't believe you, Mike. We both have the same physical structure, after all.'

'Yeah, but it doesn't mean that my feet are ticklish,' Mike said, smirking.

'Well, let me check, just to make sure,' Alex said, grinning wickedly. 'Take off your socks and shoes.'

'But what if I don't want to?' Mike asked, teasingly.

'Then I'll know you're lying to me,' Alex insisted, smiling. 'If your feet really are not ticklish, then you should have no problem proving it to me, right?'

'Oh, all right, then,' Mike said sighing, as he began to remove his socks and shoes. At least he would have time to prepare himself for being tickled. He would just keep telling himself that he is not ticklish. He could maybe try to will himself to not be ticklish.

'Okay, let me wrap you up, now,' Mike said, smiling. 'Just lie down on the bed, and let me wrap you up snugly.'

Mike then laid on the bed, as Alex gently began to wrap Mike up from his ankles to his neck. Mike was feeling very nervous, and he kept silently telling himself that he was not ticklish. Alex made sure that Mike was lying facedown on the bed, as he began to tie Mike's big toes together. Alex then finally made his move, as he ran the brushes up and down the soles of Mike's feet, causing him to burst out into helpless laughter.

'So you're not ticklish, huh, Mike?' Alex teased, as he continued to run the brushes up and down Mike's soles, without mercy. 'So that's why you're laughing your pretty little head of and trying to squirm away from me? Because you're not ticklish, right?'

Mike just gave into helpless laughter, as he was suffering from the ticklish torment. He kept trying to will himself to not be ticklish, but it wasn't working.

'So you lied to me, Mike,' Alex taunted. 'Well, let's see just how ticklish those arches of yours are.'

Alex then ran the brushes into the arches of Mike's soles, causing Mike to just laugh all the harder. Alex smiled to himself.

'Ah, yes, listen to you laugh,' Alex said, tauntingly. 'You do have such lovely ticklish feet. I can tell your arches are especially ticklish. You can't stand it, can you? You desperately want me to stop, don't you?'

Mike just continued to laugh, as Alex ran the brushes up and down the soles. Alex smiled, as he realized that Mike's extremely ticklish soles were completely at his mercy. It felt so good to be on the giving end, for once.

'Well, I don't plan to stop anytime soon,' Alex continued, as he smiled sadistically. 'So, how does it feel to be on the receiving end of being tickled, huh? Now you know what I had to go through. Maybe I should just tickle your soles all night, huh? Just like what you said you wanted to do to me.'

Mike then decided that trying to will himself to not be ticklish was useless. He then just surrendered to the extreme tickling sensation, as he buried his face into his pillow and laughed. He had to admit that he didn't completely hate having his soles tickled. The resulting laughter did release endorphins into his system, giving him a little burst of euphoria.

'Ah, yes, your laughter is music to my ears,' Alex continued. 'Maybe I should tickle those soles of yours more often. Your laughter provides me with such great pleasure. Oh, it must be so unbearable for you, huh? You can't do anything about it, can you? All you can do is laugh and laugh.'

Alex just smiled, as he relentlessly continued to run the brushes up and down the soles of Mike's feet. He took pleasure in knowing that Mike was really suffering. Alex has no intention of giving him a break for even one second, though. Alex loved to torment those soles.

'You make such a good tickle toy, Mike,' Alex said, smiling. 'I am having so much fun making you laugh and suffer. You're laughing so hard that you can't even plead for me to stop. Of course, that isn't going to doyou much good, anyway.'

After about two hours, Alex finally decided that he had enough - and he finally decided to give Mike the break he was deperately longer for. Mike was panting quite heavily, as he was pretty breathless from laughing so hard. Alex then finally began to unwrap Mike.

'Gee, Alex,' mumbled Mike, 'now I know what you had to go through. It was such unbearable torment. I guess my feet must be just as ticklish as yours.'

'Yeah, I think so,' replied Alex. 'Well, can we bury the hatchet now, and be friends? I think we have too much in common for us to not be able to get along.'

'Yeah, I think you're right,' Mike said, smiling. 'Let's put this whole rivalry between us, now, shall we?'

'It sounds like a deal,' agreed Alex. 'I'd almost think we were twins separated at birth, if I didn't know any better.'

'I know what you mean,' Mike said, smiling. 'We may disagree on politics - but we do have other stuff in common, you know.'

Mike and Alex then embraced each other, as they had identical smiles on their faces. It was definitely the beginning of a wonderful friendship.

Michael J Fox's Ticklish Soles 3 ~ F/M Tickling

As the cast of Family Ties were all preparing to go home after another day at work, Meredith Baxter-Birney had a huge smile on her face. She was none-to-pleased with the fact that a certain Michael J Fox had managed to upstage her. Well, today, she would make him pay for daring to upstage her. She would make him pay with his laughter, that is. Meredith had silently crept up behind him.

'Wha-, what?' Mike asked, as he turned around.

Meredith then placed a halothane-soaked washcloth in front of Mike's face, causing him to pass out. Meredith gently lifted up Mike's unconscious body, and she was amazed by how light he felt. She then carried Mike into the relaxing room, while she gently laid him on the bed. Meredith then began to mummy wrap Mike from his ankles up to his neck, so that Mike was completely immobile, and he could only move his head.

Meredith then slowly removed the shoes and socks from Mike's feet. Next, she grabbed some string, as she began to tie Mike's big toes together. Then she waited patiently for Mike to come to.

'What the heck?' mumbled Mike, as he tried to move. 'Where am I? Why can't I move?'

Meredith then decided to make her move, as she reached for two small brushes and began to run then up and down the soles of Mike's feet. Mike immediately burst out into helpless laughter, as he tried to squirm away.

'Oh, Mike, listen to you laugh,' Meredith taunted. 'Oh, my, you have such lovely ticklish feet. I am really enjoying this.'

Mike just gave into helpless laughter, as the tickling sensation was so unbearable. He was laughing so hard, he couldn't even plead with Meredith to stop.

'So you thought you could upstage me, huh?' Meredith asked, smirking. 'Well, I am now making you pay for it. Your laughter is such music to my ears. Let's focus on those arches for awhile, shall we?'

Meredith then spent the next couple on minutes indulging in tickling Mike's arches, as Mike laughed all the harder.

'Oh, Mike, are you enjoying yourself?' Meredith asked. 'I think you are, with the way you keep laughing your pretty little head off. You know, Mike, the more you laugh - the more I enjoy tickling those soles of yours.'

Mike felt like he wanted to faint. He kept trying to will himself to not be ticklish, but it wasn't working.

'Aw, you poor thing,' Meredith taunted. 'I bet this must be so unbearable for you. I bet you're really suffering beyond belief, huh? You desperately want me to stop, don't you? Well, unfortunately for you, I have no intention of stopping anytime soon. You know, I could tickle those soles of yours all night long.'

Mike decided that trying to will himself to not be ticklish was useless. He decided the best thing he could do was surrender himself to the extreme tickling sensation.

'Feel like such a big shot, now?' taunted Meredith. 'So you thought you could get away with upstaging me, huh? Well, everything comes with a price, you know. Well, now you are going to pay up!'

Mike felt so helpless, as his extremely ticklish soles were completely at Meredith's mercy. All things considered, though, he had to admit that he didn't completely hate having his soles tickled. The resulting laughter did release endorphins into his system, after all - giving him a little burst of euphoria.

'So what are you going to do about it, huh?' Meredith asked, smirking. 'There is nothing you can do about it, except laugh and laugh. That is your punishment, for having the audacity to upstage me.'

Mike felt himself going insane from the ticklish torment. It was obvious that Meredith had some kind of grudge against him.

'I really do enjoy tickling those soles of yours,' Meredith said, grinning wickedly, 'You have such gorgeous feet, you know. The fact that they're so ticklish is definitely an added bonus.'

Meredith felt great pleasure in tormenting those soles of Mike's. To her amazement, she also realized that her resentment towards Mike was starting to melt away. Perhaps it was the sound of his laughter that did the trick. Mike was known for having a very captivating laughter - and his ticklish induced laughter was certainly no exception.

After about two hours, Meredith finally decided that it was time to give Mike a break. Mike was panting quite heavily on the bed.

'So, Mike, how was it?' Meredith asked, as her lips curved into a smile.

'Oh, my, it was such unbearable torment,' Mike mumbled. 'I swear, you really are a sadistic tickler. You know, though, I never meant to hurt you. If you have a problem with my status on the show, you should just talk to Gary Goldberg about it. It's not like I bribed him about my status or anything. It was a decision he made on his own, so you should talk to him.'

'Look, Mike, I'm sorry,' Meredith said, softly. 'I guess I was being a bit petty and self-centred. You really are a great person, and I really can't stay being resentful of you. I really do want us to be friends.'

'So you're not going to tickle me some more?' asked Mike.

'Not unless you want me to,' Meredith said, smiling.

'Uh, no, thank you,' replied Mike. 'I'm still worn out from being tckled so much. How long was it, anyway? It seemed to me like an eternity.'

'Naa, it was only two hours,' Meredith explained.

'Two hours?' gasped Mike. 'That is a very long time, you know.'

'Yeah, I'm sorry,' replied Meredith. 'I guess I just got a little carried away.'

Then Meredith began to unwrap Mike, as she let him free. Meredith then helped Mike sit up. Mike then reached out to embrace Meredith. Meredith hugged Mike back. Her resentment towards Mike had completely dissipated, as she felt a newfound fondness towards her co-star.

Last edited:
Those were good stories. I'm into F/M or M/F tickling, but the stories were all good. It was cool how you intertwined the stories with Fox being tickled in real life by co stars, by his wife, and how you have the characters tickled in character, and by each other.
Fine set of stories.

Mitch

"Gee, Justine," Michael J Fox said, groaning, "do you really have to be so thorough about this? I can't even began to tell you how nervous I feel about this."

"Oh, why are you so nervous, Mike?" Justine Bateman asked, teasing. "It's really not going to be all that hard, Mike. I mean, really, all you need to do is laugh and laugh."

"Yeah, but the soles of my feet are way too ticklish!" Mike protested. "I'm telling you, Justine, it's so unbearable to be tickled there. I just can't take it."

"Oh, yes, you certainly can take it, Mike," Justine protested. "You have before - you can now. Besides, you really have no choice at all in this matter. You really have no choice but to take it, Mike."

"Yeah, I guess," mumbled Mike. "So how long do you plan to tickle me, Justine?"

"Oh, for a full two hours," Justine replied. "So are you ready, Mikey baby?"

"I feel so helpless," mumbled Mike. "You have me restained to this bed so securely, and I can't even wiggle my feet."

"That is the whole idea, Mike," Justine replied, grinning wickedly. "The soles of your feet are completely at my mercy. I'll have so much fun tickling them, and you won't even be able to do anything about it - well, except laugh and laugh."

"Oh, gee," groaned Mike, "why do the soles of my feet have to be so dang ticklish?"

"I dunno, Mike," Justine replied, grinning, "but that's part of the fun in tickling those soles of yours, is in knowing it's absolutely unbearable for you."

"I can't believe you're doing this to..." Mike started to protest.

Without warning, Justine began to run her fingers up and down Mike's soles - as Mike burst out laughing helplessly. He buried his head into his pillow, trying his very best to block out the extreme tickling sensation. Justine was relentless, however.

"Oh, Mike, are you having fun?" taunted Justine. "That's right, Mike, just keep right on laughing. Your laughter is music to my ears."

Mike began to thrash his head onto his pillow, as Justine suddenly ran her fingers into the arches - which were especially ticklish. As unbearably ticklish as his arches were, Mike had to admit that it was his favourite spot to be tickled. Mike stopped struggling, and he surrendered to the unbearable tickling sensation - as he enjoyed the sudden endorphin high. He was laughing helplessly into his pillow.

"You're doing good, Mike," Justine said, encouragingly, as she began to focus on the balls of his feet. "Your laughter is so captivating. You know that? We can do this for two hours. I am having so much fun doing this to you, Mike."

Mike felt so helpless, and he was going insane over the intense ticklishness. He could not believe how sadistic his co-star could be. She was actually taking pleasure in the fact that he was suffering from the extreme ticklish torment.

"Oh, poor Mike," Justine said, tauntingly. "You so desperately want me to stop tickling your soles, don't you? Well, unfortunately for you, I have no intention whatsoever of stopping anytime, soon. You have such lovely ticklish feet, Mike."

Even as Mike surrendered to the extreme tickling sensation, he would never be able to get used to it. As Justine ran her fingers into the arches again, tears began to fill Mike's eyes. He felt so helpless, and there was no way for him to take his mind off of the extreme tickling sensation.

"Admit it, Mike," Justine said, softly. "You're enjoying this. You enjoy being tickled on the soles of your feet - just as much as I enjoy tickling them and making you laugh."

As much as Mike was suffering from the unbearable ticklish torment, he really could not deny anything that Justine said.

"Oh, sure, a part of you may desperately want me to stop," continued Justine, "but I know there is another part of you who is loving this, and wants me to continue. Well, I have have every plan to indulge that part of you."

Mike had to admit that Justine was right. Anyway, the more he laughed, the more he felt that endorphin high coming over him. Still, he was not real sure how much more of this he could take.

"You're doing really good, Mike," Justine said, encouragingly. "The more you laugh, the more I just want to keep tickling those soles of yours. You always have such a captivating laugh, Mike - even when it's from being tickled."

Mike tried to hold in his laughter, but didn't succeed. The more he tried to not laugh, the harder he began to laugh. He finally resigned himself to the fact that it felt good to laugh. He began to thrash his head against the pillow, as he was once again made aware of how unbearable the tickling sensation way.

"I know how much you desperately want me to stop, Mike," Justine taunted. "I can imagine that you are wishing so desperately that I would stop tickling those soles - and it gives me great pleasure to know that I'm not even halfway done, yet. That's right, Mike, no matter how much you desperately wish that I would stop - I have no intention of stopping for a long time. You're hopelessly stuck, Mike."

Mike felt so helpless. It was bad enough that Justine planned to exploit his extremely ticklish soles for a long time, but did she have to rub it in, too? Of course, he knew it was her way of making sure that he never got used to the sensation. It was her way of insuring that the tickling sensation was unbearable to the end.

After what seemed like forever, Justine had finally relented. Mike was panting on the bed, as he was trying to recover from laughing so much.

"I can still feel this tingling in my soles," Mike mumbled. "You're really quite a sadistic tickler, you know?"

"You know you love it, Mike," Justine insisted, as she started to free Mike from all the restraints. "Just admit it. You really do have a nice laugh."

"Yeah, thanks, I guess," replied Mike, as he began to sit up in the bed.

"Maybe, next time," Justine said, grinning, "you will think twice about trying to tickle me, when I'm in a bad mood. Right, Mike."

"Uh, yeah, okay," replied Mike. "Gee, Justine, you really got me good."

"Well, since you've been a good sport about this, Mike," Justine commented, "would you like me to give you a nice massage, now? It'll really relax you, Mike."

"Uh, yeah, thank you," Mike replied, as he flashed Justine a lopsided smile.

"All right, then," Justine replied. "Why don't you lie back down on the bed, and I will give you a nice back massage."

After Mike lay face down on the bed, Justine started to rub his back, Mike sighed, contentedly, as the back massage was so relaxing.

Very Nice ..................

Love them all ..................................... :p

Looking forward to reading a new one .................. :xpulcy:

Is there one in the works? .................... :woot::woot: ..........................Maybe in dress socks???? ............. :yowzer::yowzer:

:wavingguy

Thanks! :) I'd like to write another one, but I need to think of an idea. I like barefeet tickling the best, though.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back