• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Homecoming part 1

anubis111

TMF Regular
I decided to take a small break from my other series to think up more ideas. So I created another small series. This one is more real life so tell me what you think.

Homecoming

It was a week brfore her school's homecoming, and Julie had been asked out by almost every guy. This would have suprised her freshman and sophemore. In her first two years of highschool Julie was just another face in the hallways, the girl who evryone thought was pretty but wouldn't admit it. In jr. year that all changed. Julie went out for the soccer team and made it, then one of the most popular football players asked her to go out with him. Julie said yes and her popularity went through the roof. Evryone loved her, all of a sudden she was beautiful, funny, hot, smart, and many other things. She had left her old group of friends and picked up new ones. Now that she was in her sr. year Julie's popularity had gone down a little but evryone still knew who she was. Everyone knew that there was only one person she would go with to homecoming and that was Jake, the star reciever of the football team. Julie had always known that she was ticklish, she just never knew how bad. Jake would occasionaly give her a poke in the ribs or sqeeze her sides but nothing too bad. Because of this her hatred of being tickled was known throughout the Sr. class. Since the beggining of this school year, Julie found Jake to be interested in other girls. He would stare at them and sometimes talk to them as if Julie wasn't even there. She ignored this of course and dismissed it as Jake being a guy.

Since this would be her last homecoming, Jule decided to go all out. She got a beautiful flowing red gown, highheels that cost about as much as the dress, and a purse most celeberties would kill for. For the past few days people had been acting very strange around her, Jake seemed more distant, her friends were not so friendly. Finally it was the day of homecoming. Julie's school would be playing thier biggest rivals. Julie was now capitan of the girls soccer team and they crushed thier opponenets with a score of 8-2. The football team also pilled off an upset, winning 65-12. Finally the homecoming dance came. There were limos and personal drivers everywhere. It looked like sr prom had awlready arrived. Everyone danced and cheered as the games were goneover in great detail. As people passed Julie they congradulated her on a good game, and her teamates just sat and stared angerliy. By the end of the dance Julie's feet were killing her. Next up was a romantic dinner out with Jake. Since they wasted all thier money on thier apperance they ate at a local itlain resteraunt. "Man my feet are killing me!" said Julie as they sat down at thier booth. Julie then took off her heels and started to rub her feet. "You want me to help?" Jake asked as he looked over his menu. "Sure!" said Julie as she out her feet on Jake's lap. Jake began to rub Julie's feet. "Oh wow that feels soo... hehehehe! Jake that tickled!" Julie said as Jake knowingly passed a finger over the middle of her foot. "Oops sorry!" said Jake with a slight smile on his face. He then continued rubbing Julie's feet. "Jake thank you alot my feet are really killinh mehehehehehehehe!" Julie giggled as Jake gave her foot a quick tickle. "Jake I am serious stop tickling my feet, you know how much I hate being tickled." Jake keeping a sraight face, apologized again. "Well maybe if your feet weren't so ticklish we wouldn't have this problem now would we?" he asked with a grin on his face. Julie just sighed and looked over her menu. "You know what Jake, maybe I'll just get a few glasses of water, you know watch my weight," said Julie as she looked down at her perfectly flat somach.

After dinner Julie started to yawn. "You wanna spend the night or something?" Jake asked seeing Julie yawn. "Oh I don't know, my parents might want me to.." Julie began to say. "I'll just call them and ask," Jake interuppted, "I'm sure it'll be ok." So Jake called and Julie's parents agreed. "I didn't bring any clothes to wear." Julie said realizing she would have to lay down. "Just wear what you have on under your dress." Jake suggested. "But I left my clothes back at school." she said with a dissapointed frown. "Well then you'll just have to sleep in the gown I guess, just don't toss and turn when you sleep." Jakr said as they arrived at his house. "Where are your parents?" asked Julie as she looked around. "Oh they went down to my uncle's house for the weekend." Jake said as he hung up his jacket and took off his shoes. "Come on I'll show you where my room is." Jake said sa he walked up the stairs. Julie had been over Jake's house before but had always stayed on th frisr floor. She followed Jake up to his room and let out a gasp. "Oh Jake look at the sixe of your room! It's huge!" exclaimed Julie as she looked aound. "Well if you need me I'll be on the couch downstairs. Oh and Jules you might not wanna take off the dress, my little brother likes to come in here at night." Jake said as he walked out. "Night Jake!" Julie called as he shut the door. "Night!" Jake said as her went downstaris. A few minutes later Jake saw Julie comedown the steps. "Can I sleep o nthe couch with you?" she asked hesatently. "Eh sure why not." sai Jake as he scooted over to the end of the couch. Julie ran over and jumped onto the couch and out her head down on Jake's lap. "Night Jake!" said Julie as she sunggled up to Jake's leg. "Night Jules." Jake laughed as he continued watching his movie. Soon enough Julie had fallen asleep. "Ok guys come on out!" Jake said. suddenly out came a few members of the soccer team, some of the guys from the football team, and a couple of Julie's old friends. "You guys sure you wnaa do this?" Jake asked as he looked as Julie who was as cute as could be. "Hell yeah we're sure! said the others as they glared at Julie. "Well if we must, then we must." Jake said with a sigh as he picked up Julie and carried her upstairs to a dark room.

When Jake had Julie all tied up to the bed he went down to the edge of the bed and started to lightly stroke Julie's feet. Julie giggled but didn't wake up. Mike then sat on the other edge of the girls bed and gave her armpit's a quick tickle. Julie screamed, and giggled, and woke up with a start. "What the hell?" she asked as she came to her senses. "Hi Jules!" one of Julie's old friends said as Julie tried to get up. ""Megan wht the hell are you... hey why am I tied up?" Jule asked as she saw Jake sitting above her. "Well Julie," Jake said as he strode back to the foot of the bed, "You have been a naughty, not to mention dense, girl." "What do you mean" asked Julie as her heart started racing. "You see Jules, everyone in this room has a slight problem with you." Jake said as he took a seat by Julie's feet. "Oh wow thats a nice gown she has on!" said Megan eyeing the dress. "Anyway," continued Jake, "Do your feet still hurt?" he asked Julie with a grin on his face. Julie's eyes became wide with terror as she realized what was about to happen. "P-please Jake d-don't tickle my feet!" said Julie as Jake moved his hands towards her feet. "Oh yes Julie I am gonna tickle your feet and a whole lot more!" Jake said as he began to tickle Julie's feet. "Noooo not my feeeheheheheeeet PLEHEHEASE PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE!! DOHOHOHOHOHOHON'T TICKLE MY FEET AHAHAHAHAHA!!!" Julie screamed as her feet were raked from top to bottom. "NO MY TOES!! OH, GOD! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! PLEASE MAKE IT STOHOHOHOHOHOHP!!!" screamed Julie as Jake began to tickle every inch of her intensly ticklish feet. Then Jake stopped. "Why are you doing this to me?" she asked Jake as her eyes started to water. "You can't take a hint can you?" Jake said angerly. "let me say it plain and clear, the reason I am always looking at other girls and ignoring you? Its because I DON'T LIKE YOU ANYMORE!!!!" Sudenly it all made sense. "Oh I am soo sorry Jake I didn't realize it just please dont tickle me!" Julie begged trying to get Jake back on her side. "I am sorry Jules but you'll have to pay for your actions." Jake said. "Now what was it you were saying about having nothing on under here?" Jake said as he lifted Julie's dress and looked. "Bad luck for you, you lied. I see a bra and some panties. Lets give everyone else a look shall we?" Jake said as he lifted Julie's dress and took it off, revealing her tone, tanned body. "Now lets see what other parts of oyur body are ticklish." Jake said as he began to lightly stroke Julie's ribs. "Mmmmmffff!" Julie sacreamed as she tried to hold back her laughter. "Oh God…NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! ANYWHERE BUT THERE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO MY RIBS HAHAHAHA!!!" Julie laughed as Jake dug into her ribs and began to tickle furiously. After a few minutes Jake stopped and gave Julie a chance to catch her breath. Then Megan stepped forward. "This os for ditching us to hang with the popular kids!" Megan reached up and began tickling her bare belly. Julie exploded, "AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOP PLEASE! NO MORE! I'M DYING!" Julie screamed. Megan only giggled at this as she continued to tickle her belly, she ran her finger around Julie's bellybutton, HEHEHEHEHELP MHEHEHEHE!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! OHOHOHO MY GOHOHOHOHD AHAHAHAHA!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOHOHOHOHOHP TICKLING MEHEHEHEHEHAHAHA! QUIT IT! HAHAHAHAHA!" Julie screamed as Megan tickled her flat stomach. "I found your sweet spot Julie." Megan teased as she slowly tickled Julie's stomach. Julie bucked wildly on the bed now as ticklish sensations filled her body.

"I think she deserves a rest now" Jake said as Megan stopped tickling Julie. "No more tickling! Please!" Julie pleaded. Megan reached into her back pocket and removed a napkin and began to wipe the tears from Julie's cheeks. After about ten minutes the group focused thier attention back on Julie. "OH MY GOD…PLEASE…NO!" she said with a look of fear in her eye as John, her ex bf, stepped forward. "Sorry baby… I'm going to tickle you a lot more today." he grinned. "SHIT!" Julie screamed, in anger. She pulled hard on her binds and thrashed wildly on the table, but the cuffs didn't fall off, and the rope holding her down on the table held her firmly in place. "Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe hehehehehe!" Julie's head thrashed back and forth as John his fingers into her underarms. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!" Julie screamed. "Aww is pooer wittle Lacy ticklish?" asked John. "Hehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehehe PLease! hehehehehe! I can't hehehehehehehehe stand it! heheheheheheheheheheheheheheheee." The girl withered and twisted with ticklishness as her underamrs were tickled. "Please, I've learned my lesson" Julie pleaded as John stepped back. "Now hold on! You dont think I'm just gonna leave now do ya?" asked Hannah, one of Julies fellow teamates. "I am getting realy sick of you getting all the credit for our hard work!" said Hannah as she walked to the foot of the bed. "So now its payback time!" she said and with that she began to furiuoulsy tickle Julie's feet. "OHOHOOHOHO MY GOHOHOSH... NOHOHOHOHOT THERE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!! PLEHEHEASE PLEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEASE DOHOHOHON'T TICKLE MY FEET AAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! AAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" Julie was soon overcome with tickling feelings on her feet. "Ok now everyone join in!" Jake yelled. "OH GAWD!!!! Screamed Julie as peoples fingers flew up and down her sides. She found herself laughing uncontrollably, slowly but steadily her laughs grew louder and harder. " HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHEHEHEHEHEHEHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!" she screamed as she was tickled. Then all of the ticklers hands suddenly jumped to life and tickled Julie all over her sensative body. HAHAHAHAHAHA! IT TIHIHCKLES AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! HELP MHEHEHEHE!! HAHAHAHAHAHA!! OHOHOHO MY GOHOHD AHAHAHAHA!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! STOHOHOHOHOHP TICKLING MEHEHEHEHEHAHAHA! QUIT IT HAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! AHAHAHA!! ANYWHERE BUT THERE! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHOHO MY RIBS HAHAHAHA!!!" Julie laughed as every inch of her body was tickled without mercy. "Ok I think we have had fun for the moment." Jake said as Julie's body fell limp because of how tired she was.

So comments? Suggestions for part two? suggestions for part 3 of my other series? :idunno: :illogical

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back