• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jessie's Firt Tickle Session : FREE CLIP

FT MANAGER

1st Level Violet Feather
We have added Jessie's Firt Tickle Session at Clips4Sale!
Jessie is the Lola's little sister.
She is 20 years old and she is probably one of the most ticklish girl we have ever seen.
She is so ticklish that we really don't know if she laughs or if she cries when tickled.
The only thing we can say is : Sit back and enjoy the hysteria!
FtManager.jpg

Watch the full video at :

http://www.clips4sale.com/store/905

Jessie Preview

Visit our others stores :
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/7896
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/906
http://www.clips4sale.com/store/3148

Thank you!

You put out some of the best tickling clips that I have ever seen.

Merci de vos contributions. :xpulcy:

I'm sure you posted this one before but thanks again! Her underarms are wonderfully ticklish. :)

fuzzywuzzy said:
I'm sure you posted this one before but thanks again! Her underarms are wonderfully ticklish. :)

same here fuzzy but good clip tho

What was her most ticklish spot? It looks to me like the armpits. Of course, it may just be that I remember and love that last scene (with two people getting her armpits) the most.

jkb said:
What was her most ticklish spot? It looks to me like the armpits. Of course, it may just be that I remember and love that last scene (with two people getting her armpits) the most.

There is another clip with Jessie where she's gagged and tickled in the stocks. I noticed that her feet looked very sensitive too.
I also remember that the ball-gag was a good idea because of Jessie's noisy voice. :firedevil

Now...

It looks at me that the FRENCHTICKLING's guys are the only guys that really knows what"Tickle Torture" means...
Except for Francoise from Last Laught, obviously!!!
Good work guys! I only have a question: is this a repost of an old work, with a couple new scenes, or it's he NEW Jessie clip???

Damn , this family has some great tickle-genes ( Lola being one of my absolute favorite LEEs ) ... however , Jessie is a wee bit too much of a screamer for my tastes. Still a decent clip , though ( shame I missed this one the first time out ).

Thanks for posting FT MANAGER ( & thanks for bumping it up , mrperson ).

That was awesome. Tho' I have to admit that I haven't seen so much screaming since the Exorcism of Emily Rose. Seriously, I thought her head was gonna start spinning around.

Who's the blond 'ler?

With TWO female tickers, who needs the guys?

Thank you for a preview of what looks like a superb tickling video, despite the handful of distracting zoom-ins. But if you had two attractive women on hand to tickle that lovely victim, why bother to put the guys on camera?

Em Es said:
Thank you for a preview of what looks like a superb tickling video, despite the handful of distracting zoom-ins. But if you had two attractive women on hand to tickle that lovely victim, why bother to put the guys on camera?

No, I think it's better to have the guys and the girls together as lers. I'm all for diversity in the workplace :)

Seriously though, I think it's better to have both guys and girls tickle a girl at the same time because I think both genders tickle differently. Plus, what's better than a girl getting tickled by two merciless ticklers? A girl get tickled by FOUR merciless ticklers!!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back