PDA

View Full Version : Non Tickling clips section

nontkl
10-16-2006, 07:46 AM
The Mainstream clips section is getting more and more Non-TK scenes in it, entirely foot related stuff (almost all simply taken from The Mousepad). In fact, lately there's more activity for Non-TK mainstream stuff than there is Mainstream tickling stuff (mostly from newer members finding stuff on You Tube, or, like I said, simply lifting stuff directly from The Mousepad/The HITW Gang). I don't know why this sticks in my craw so much, but since there is a Non Tickling Image section (which can also be called "Best of The Mousepad" or "Mousepad Favorites"), maybe we can do the same thing in the Mainstream section, just have Non-Tickling Clips.

TMF Jeff
10-16-2006, 10:37 AM
I've thought about that, but I'm concerned about the bandwidth hit we would take if we put up a sign saying "non-tickling clips welcome." I'd be more likely to just say no non-tickling clips at all, I think, which I've been hesitant to do so far.

ShadowTklr
10-17-2006, 12:47 PM
I've thought about that, but I'm concerned about the bandwidth hit we would take if we put up a sign saying "non-tickling clips welcome." I'd be more likely to just say no non-tickling clips at all, I think, which I've been hesitant to do so far.

I think that's probably a good idea, Jeff. Undoubtedly, it would be pretty expensive to try and be all things to all people. If I'm not mistaken, non-tk clips are in abundance on You tube, Yahoo Clips, and other places scattered throughout the internet.

jackthetickler
10-26-2006, 07:01 PM
I also think that an own non-tickle Mainstream section is unnecessary. I can't understand why people don't go to the mousepad. I also like feet, but if I want to see feet, I go to the mousepad or elsewhere. But if I want to see tickling stuff I go here.
I mean, pictures are ok, you can imagine how it would be to tickle this person, but a clip? Someone should lay down the law. Just my 2 cents....

TMF Jeff
10-26-2006, 07:38 PM
I have laid down the law, you just don't like the law :)

zerit2002
10-27-2006, 04:13 AM

As much as like the idea of a ''non-tickling clips sub-forum'' , I must admit it might create bandwidth problems to allow people to post every sex related clip they want . However , as a tickling/foot fetishist , I don't like the idea of a non-tickling clips ban .
So , how do we please both ticklers , and foot fans ?
Simple , we leave things the way they are .