• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Adventures of Samantha Shah (f/m)

Melmotte

Hello everyone, I've been lurking on the forum for a while now but this is my first post. It's f/m, which is very much my thing, but if it's not yours please don't read it. All constructive comments appreciated!

The Adventures of Samantha Shah

Edward looked up from his fifth whisky and soda that evening at the girl who had just slipped onto the bar-stool beside him. She was certainly worth looking at. About 21 or 22, he guessed, and probably of Indian or Middle Eastern extraction. Her silky black hair came down almost to her waist and her large almond-shaped eyes sparkled wickedly. Smooth cafe-au-lait skin and a perfect figure poured into a brief crimson velvet dress and black silk stockings completed the vision. Perhaps, after all, she was a vision. A couple more whiskies and he'd have reached out and touched her to make sure. One less and he would never have plucked up the courage to speak to her.

"Would you like a drink?" Oscar Wilde might have done better, but it seemed to do the trick. The girl flashed him a dazzling smile.

"Thank you. I'd love a glass of Veuve."

"A bottle of Veuve Clicquot over here please, and two glasses." Edward signalled uncertainly in the general direction of the barman. "I'm Ed Hamilton, by the way."

"How lovely to meet you, Samantha Shah." The vision held out her hand and Edward began to shake it, changed his mind abruptly, and kissed it instead. He really was a lot drunker than he'd thought. Two hours and three bottles of Champagne later, he was in no condition to remember how he got to Samantha's room or what happened after that.

Edward woke to find sunlight streaming through the gap in the heavy brocade curtains. He had no idea where he was. His head hurt and he desperately needed to pee. He tried to get up and realised he couldn't move his hands or feet. The bed was a huge four-poster and each limb had been fastened to a post with a pair of handcuffs. The cuffs must have been adjustable or else peculiarly well-adapted for the task, for he couldn't move either hand or foot more than an inch.

Samantha got up from her chair on the other side of the room and walked slowly and slinkily over to the bed. She sat down beside him and crossed her long, elegant legs. Now she was wearing a short satin and lace night dress but her black silk stockings and high-heels were still in situ. She looked mouth-watering as she bent over him.

"Good morning, sleepy-head." Her hair dragged slowly over his face and chest. He could smell her perfume and feel her body through the filmy satin. His cock leapt to attention. "I gather you're pleased to see me. Ready to have some fun?"

Edward couldn't think of a suitable reply as she started gently kissing and stroking his stomach. As her kneading, fondling hands moved lower, he exhaled sharply.

"Anything wrong?" Samantha asked innocently.

"It tickles!"

"Where? Just here?" She skittered her fingers over the most sensitive part of his stomach, a few inches south of his navel.

"Ye-heh-heh-heh-heh. Cut it ow-how-how-how-how-how..." Edward quickly dissolved into laughter.

"Awwww, I'm sorry. Is this better?" Samantha started kneading his ribs with both hands, pausing after a minute to straddle his stomach, then wiggling her fingernails rapidly over his ribs and sides.

"Noooooo. Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god. Aaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!" Edward was immediately in hysterics.

"You know, it's funny, finding you're so ticklish just there. Most guys are far more ticklish around the underarms." Samantha leaned forward so her fabulous satin-covered breasts were just inches from his face and started to stroke his hyper-sensitive underarms, playing with the hair, poking and teasing as Edward turned redder and redder. After five minutes, his hysterical laughter was almost silent and his chest was heaving furiously. Samantha wriggled her fingertips even more manically for a torturously long minute, then stopped and dismounted, regarding him with a mocking smile.

"Please," gasped Edward as soon as he had his breath back, "I can't stand this."

"You mean you can't stand it when I stop? OK." She started to tickle just one armpit again, lightly and quickly.

"No-ho-ho-ho-ho. I caaaaan't sta-ha-ha-ha-ha. I need to pee-he-he-he-he."

Samantha stopped tickling and took a plastic bottle from the bedside table. She placed it over his penis. "There you go, sweetie."

"Can't you just let me go to the bathroom?" His chest was still heaving as he spoke.

"I'm not planning on letting you go anywhere. I'm having too much fun." She gave him another playful little tickle on the stomach, then left him alone for a few minutes so he wouldn't spill on the sheets. When he'd finished, she wiggled her way into the bathroom and came back a moment later with a hairbrush.

"I'm going to see what works best on your feet." She announced. Edward's sphincter contracted in fear. "Let's try good old-fashioned fingers first." Seconds later, Edward was roaring with laughter as Samantha's deft fingers began to caper all over the sole of his right foot. She tickled gently and lightly, just grazing the surface of the skin with the tips of her sharp little nails and causing unbearable sensations to shoot up his legs at the speed of light. A few moments later she started to tease the top of his foot with her other hand, flicking her fingers over the soft surface from his ankle to his toes. Then she tickled both soles at one, then the top of his left foot, scrabbling fast and smiling wickedly the whole time.

"Does that tickle? Awww, does it? I think it must, you're laughing so much. I can't believe how ticklish you are. You're giggling away like a baby. It's soooo cute. Do you know how cute you are when you giggle? Tickle, tickle, tickle, little baby. Tickle, tickle, tickle."

After about twenty minutes, she changed her technique, picking up the hairbrush and raking it over his sensitive soles with her left hand as she squeezed his knees and tickled his thighs with her right. She noticed that he laughed even harder and turned even redder when she taunted him so she continued to tease him verbally while her skilful hands tormented his bright-red soles.

"Tickle, tickle, tickle. Is that too tickly, little baby? Is it? Awww, poor baby. Am I a bad teasy girl for making you laugh so much? Tickle, tickle, tickle. I'm driving you crazy now, aren't I? Tickle, tickle. I love doing this, you know. I'm having the greatest time teasing you and making you squeal. You're such a cute, sqirmy little baby and I love tickling you so much. Tickle, tickle, tickle, little baby, tickle, tickle, tickle."

Eventually, she stopped taunting him so she could start to pester his tender feet with her tongue. She sucked and slurped at his toes, running her tongue in between them and making him cackle like a madman as she drew her teeth over his sensitive soles. He was too exhausted to speak now, occasionally giving a gasp or a scream when she hit an especially sweet spot but otherwise just lying there, perspiring, trembling and suffering in silence.

When she had spent more than an hour tormenting his feet, Samantha wriggled her delectable body onto his and started to rub herself against his rock-hard cock. She wrapped her legs round his and lowered herself onto him, covering them both with her long, silky hair.

"Is that nice?" She cooed, rubbing her magnificent breasts through the satin against his chest. "Does my baby like cuddles better than tickles? Did I get him all hot and bothered with all that teasing? Did I?" Edward grunted enthusiastic agreement.

"Well I'm sorry, baby. There are lots more tickles to come!" She plunged her hands into his armpits and Edward immediately went crazy as the delicious friction against his cock combined with the maddening sensations in his underarms. Samantha smiled and whispered in his ear:

"I'm a bad girl, aren't I, sweetie? A wicked, teasy girl who gets off on driving men crazy with tickling. Maybe you don't think you can take much more, baby, but you're going to have to. There's so much more to come..."

Welcome to the TMF, Melmotte, and congratulations on your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Fine F/m story, nice descriptions of how she tickled him.

Bravo!

I loved your story, Melmotte! What a lucky guy! I especially enjoyed the teasing commentary and threat of further torture at the end! I hope you continue writing! Welcome aboard! :wavingguy

You get my best first post award. Excellent story, great detail and verbal teasing. Love the long hair too.

Thank you!

Many thanks for your comments! Milagros, I have read and enjoyed all your f/m stories so it's particularly good to hear from you.

I'm planning to post a continuation of this story within the next couple of days.

Thanks again, Melmotte.

Great Start

I love that kind of story. I've decided to read the rest in order to get the most out of the story line. Keep up the pace.......

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back