• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

~Pedicured~

Invisible Ink

TMF Expert
Fellow Foot fans and Tickle maniacs alike,

It has been such a long time since I've posted...

But sometimes, life can get in the way of the more important things :D

I have a little story for you that started it all for me. This was the first thing I ever wrote that involved the screaming hysterics of a helpless woman and a mad man with a toothbrush :jester:

Please post your replies.. good or bad! Thx :bat:
-------------------------------------------------------

PEDICURED

Mindy Manners was a cursed woman…

She would forever wonder why on earth she would be given such a pair of beautiful feet only to be blessed with the world’s most ticklish soles ever!! It just wasn’t fair! Her sensitive soles were beyond simply ticklish. These feet defined what it is to be ticklish!

Plus, she had a huge fetish for feet and loved the idea of massages, pedicures, and getting her toes sucked. Of course, with feet so sensitive, these simple pleasures she longed for were avoided at every cost! Then, her life turned upside down when she received an unexpected visit by a very sexy talent scout for body Lotion Company that took notice of her feet while lounging on the side of a pool in downtown Solewood.

Ms. Manners was wearing nothing but a little black thong, a little pink tank top, and a pair of dark purple tea shades. Heather Hills, a woman from the body lotion company, had been lurking around that particular pool for weeks now in hopes of finding the perfect feet for their newest commercial. Rumor around the shit fire was that high profile celebrities and their loved ones usually came to this pool for a day in the sun. She immediately took a fancy to Mindy’s legs and feet and walked right up to where she was sun bathing. Heather’s shadow cast over Mindy’s face and chest as if to say hello without saying a word.

“Nice feet...” – She said with a smile.

Startled, Mindy slid her shades down a little and sort of awkwardly smiled at her.

“Have you modeled them before?” – She asked.

“Not so much...”- She said, feeling a little weird.

Heather noticed her weirdness and immediately handed her a business card.

“I’m sorry, I’ve just been at this for weeks, and I was starting to think the perfect soles didn’t exist. I’m Heather, and I work for Sole essence lotion “- She said, taking a seat in the lounge chair beside Mindy.

She read the card, and immediately recognized the body lotion’s name and label. This wasn’t just some weirdo, this was the real deal! She immediately dropped the attitude and got serious.

“You really think I have nice feet? “ –she asked, already knowing the answer.

“Are you kidding? Here, let me see one...”- She asked, grabbing for her ankle.

“Thanks, but you can just tell me...HEY!!”- She sort of shouted as Heather took her ankle by both hands and placed it in her lap.

“Ticklish?” – She smiled.

“You don’t even know…”- she said, trembling.

“Well, I won’t touch, but look at these curves! The arch of your foot is breath taking, and your toes are perfectly shaped! The skin is a little rough, but a pedicure should fix that right up! I think your legs and feet would be perfect for an upcoming television commercial we’re doing. “- Heather explained.

“Wow, what a compliment! I really have to think about it though.”- Mindy said, thinking it through.

The whole ordeal would definitely involve a lot of touching and fusing around her feet, which has proven to be unbearable for her to handle! Plus, the idea of a pedicure was very uncomfortable because she just didn’t like the feeling of being tickled at all. On the other foot, maybe this would be a way to break free of the binds that held her from getting her much wanted feet attention. In fact, to pass on this opportunity would be giving in to the fear again like usual.

“I’ll tell you what, take my card home, get a pedicure, and sleep on it. In fact, I have a phone number to a guy who’s just about to open a brand new pedicure spa downtown in the mall area. The building is beautiful, and this guy used to be a M.D.! What better hands to work with sensitive soles then a doctor’s hands? “ -Heather smiled as she gave her another card.

“That sounds great! I’ll call him today! “- Mindy said.

Heather lifted her pretty ass off the lounge chair and waved goodbye to Mindy as she left the pool area. Once out the gate and into the parking lot, she flipped her cell phone up and let the speed dialer contact a friend of hers.

“Hello Norman, and good morning sir! “- She said into the phone.

“I’ve been a bad little girl again Norman, I tricked another for you.”- She smiled.

- Solewood Spa- “Grand opening”

Mindy pulled her Nissan to a halt in front of the new Pedicure Spa that had just opened two days earlier. After talking with Heather, she phoned in to the Spa just to find out some prices for a friend of hers when the persuasive gentlemen on the phone talked her into setting herself up for an appointment.

Normally, she stayed away from Pedicure Spas because she was so ticklish on her feet, the pedicure would usually be called off half-way through because she just couldn’t stand it. But somehow, this man, with his gift of gab, convinced her that he had methods to handle the pedicure without the annoyance of being tickled. She hesitated, but then walked in through the front door of the spa. To her surprise, for a new spa grand opening, she was the only person present. The man stood to his feet, and greeted her with a pleasant handshake. He appeared to be an older gentleman, maybe pushing fifty with thin-frame glasses, balding scalp, and dressed in what looked like a lab coat and plastic gloves.

"You must be Mindy…my first customer, pleasure to meet you."- He grinned, showing Mindy the Pedicure booth. The booth was a dentist-like chair with a cushioned rest for your feet, which hung loosely over a tub of hot water.

A large tray held all his scrubbing and cleaning tools for the soles of the feet stood to the right of the chair. Mindy got nervous again remember her last pedicure disaster where she had to stop the oriental woman in the middle of her work and ask her nicely to stop.

"Alright... but I must tell you... I have very sensitive feet, and I normally handle my pedicures."

-She mentioned again as she slipped her heels off and took a seat in the chair. She rested the backs of her ankles on the cushioned rest at the foot of the chair. Norman, the Pedicurist, excused himself to the backroom, and returned with a warm rag. He took a seat in his revolving chair, and gave the rag to Mindy.

"Mindy… I understand that your skin is very sensitive, but you're not the only woman who I've treated with sensitive feet. Now, it's been my experience that wearing that warm rag over your eyes has a way of calming the mind down, lowering the amount of sensitivity in the body. Also, not seeing the scrubbing and all the brushes at work makes it easier to block the sensations out of your mind. "

Mindy leaned back, took a deep breath, and placed the white rag over her eyes. The damp rag soothed her nerves as Norman began running water over the soles of Mindy's bare feet. She inhaled another deep breath as she relaxed. Mindy noticed that Norman was still running water over her feet, but she felt too comfortable and relaxed to wonder why. In fact, she was feeling so relaxed that it was starting to get hard to keep her eyes from closing. She tried to get up but she felt glued to the fluffy cushions of the dentist's chair.

"Are you falling asleep on me? Don't worry... I'll just finish up here, and when you wake up, you'll have some lovely toes and soft soles, I promise..."

Mindy would have responded, but she had passed out. The chloroform in the rag had taken its effect on the unsuspecting Mindy. Norman finished washing her feet, and began examining them up close. He examined the soles for any flaws, but came up with nothing. Her toes needed light trimming, but nothing that wouldn’t have passed for abnormal. Of course to a foot fetish maniac like Norman, even the slightest imperfection made him nuts. Norman finished his examination by bringing Mindy's foot to his nose, inhaling the scent of her feet. Norman placed her feet back on the cushion, and pulled out a little pink bottle of liquid labeled

L.T. ( Liquid Tickle )

Norman smiled, and began to strip Mindy of her clothing. First, he pulled the jeans off her by the cuffs, leaving the sleeping Mindy in her Glittered Red-lace thong panties. He liked the thong, and it gave away a lot of skin, so keeping it on her wouldn’t ruin too much. He pulled off her top fairly clumsy, almost pulling Mindy off the chair prematurely. Now, she was ready, and at that point, he lifted Mindy off the chair, and laid her softly on the floor. He then returned to the Pedicure chair and began to shape the chair into more of a flat table instead of the Dentist-like chair it once was. He pushed the head of the chair back, making it parallel with the foot of the chair.

Then, he clicked the center of the chair, and the top-half of the seat fell forward, cutting the chair's length in half. Now, it looked more like the letter "L" with the top half now hanging in front of the straight foot of the chair.

He unzipped the material covering the top of the chair, revealing leather bondage straps for the ankles and the knees. Mindy was again lifted into the air, and gracefully placed face down on the table. The chair had enough length for Mindy's lower body, right up to her butt. The rest of her hung over the table, so she was upside-down facing the floor. Norman strapped in her ankles tight, keeping her feet hanging over the edge of the table. Then, her knees were strapped in keeping her lower body in place. Norman couldn’t help but admire Mindy's almost bare bottom hanging, with exception to her thong, which was completely immobile after he strapped a leather belt around her lower back, just below her belly button. He then placed her arms together, and locked them in a vinyl arm Bind, which securely locked both arms and wrists together in a tight piece of vinyl. The final touch was a white blindfold across her eyes.

Norman did a final adjustment to Mindy's bondage, and then slipped into the backroom, looking for the most devilish of tickling tools he had. He scanned through dozens of stiff toothbrushes, peacock feathers, tickling vibrators, but nothing quite caught his attention. He knew a toothbrush on the bare sole of a women's foot would probably drive her into tears, but he wanted more than that for Mindy. He wanted her to experience the ultimate tickling nightmare, and she was just the right victim. Finally, after going through almost his entire Collection, he settled with two electric-powered toothbrushes, four bristle paint brushes, and a little tickle vibrator that clipped to the clit, or to one of the toes. Norman walked back and was presently surprised by the struggles of Mindy. Her butt rocked back and forth, and her knees strained as they attempted to snap the leather ties holding them down, but that wasn’t going to happen anytime soon. Norman got the most joy admiring her struggling feet. He loved how her toes curled in agony and frustration. She felt a presence in the room...

“Who’s there??" - She asked, hanging with her upper body upside-down so her tits and nose pointed to the ground. She was still a little hazy, but she could realize that she was almost naked and immobile from the ties.

“Never fear, your Pedicurist is here!"- Norman shouted from across the room, while flipping the open sign to close.

He pulled up a chair, and examined all his targets. First, and foremost, he had a pair of lovely bare feet bound with beautiful toes that pointed towards the ground. Then, when he got sick of those, he'd have Mindy's thighs and her lovely almost bare butt to play with. Everything beyond her butt hung over the other side of the table, but with her body tied that way, escape would be almost impossible. Before he began on Mindy's feet, Norman decided to get them extra clean. From the cabinet built into the tickle chair, he pulled out a bowling-ball shaped device connected to a flexing robotic arm. The ball was completely hollow on the inside, and the insides of its wall consisted of dozens of tiny water jets that fired tiny streams of water at incredible speed.

He grabbed Mindy's feet by the toes, and placed the bare feet inside the Ball, which Norman called the Dome. With her feet unable to move, the jet streams would feast on both her soles, firing and zapping in all different directions. Five to six jets would spray the toes, and the upper cushions just below the toes, and about seven more jets would spray the soles from the balls of the feet to the arches.

Mindy squealed with anger when Norman began to lightly tickle the sides of her feet. She tried to get her butt out of the belt that held it, but it wouldn’t budge. He stopped teasing her feet, and flipped the switch of the Dome. The motor buzzed, and then kicked up and started.

"Sir!!! haha aahah eahea aahaha ahaa HAHA AAHAHA hah SIR!!!! I beg you!!!! haha ehaea

ahahaa ahahaaha anything haha aahaha aahaa I'll do ANYTHING!!!!HHA AHAHA HHAHAHAHAA"

Since Mindy was blindfolded and was under the impression that Norman himself was spraying the water on her feet and kindly begged him to stop. She squealed with laughter and agony, and every now and then babbled out a few words sounding something like the English language. While the jets fired their torture water rays, Norman photographed Mindy's legs and butt for his growing file of victims. He figured in another ten minutes, he'd stop the jets, let her cool off, and then start on the soles with a bucket of soap and the electric toothbrushes. At this point, Mindy was almost out of her mind.

She howled with laughter, and now became completely determined to release herself from the bondage. She rocked back and forth, and tried everything to lift her legs off the table, but nothing worked. All the while, the jets tickled her feet relentlessly, making it ten times harder to focus on getting free. Finally, she felt the jets dry up and shut down. Norman pulled the dome off her feet, and placed it back into the cabinet.

“Alright, now that your feet have been rinsed, we can begin the cleaning!"- Norman said, pulling his chair up to her feet again.

"What???!!?? Are you mad!!?? You've got to be kidding!! please!"- Mindy said, hoping he was joking. He didn’t respond to her which only added to the anxiety of the blindfolded beauty. She figured that begging wasn’t going to work, so she decided to take a different approach.

“I hope you know self-defense Sir, because my boyfriend will be worried when I don't come back home, and I'm sure this shop will be the first place he checks for me."- She said with confidence to the deranged Norman, who was filling a bucket with warm water at that very moment.

“Ma’am, I'm not worried about your boyfriend looking for you. In fact, that's the least of my worries right now. Right now, my only worry is that the soft bristles of these toothbrushes will probably make you have a little accident, which will dirty the chair. Other than that, everything is just fine."

Mindy became frantic at the point. She bucked and struggled in the bondage, and began screaming at the top of her lungs for help.

"HELP!!!! HELLLLLLPP!! I'M BEING HELD AGAINST MY WILL HELP ME PLEOOPPPHHMM!!!!"- Her screams were interrupted by the ball-gag placed inside her mouth, and then tied around her head.

The bright pink ball gag turned her loud shouts of help into muffled moans. At this point, she belonged to Norman. He gave the gag one last tug making sure it was tied around her head tight. He then began running his fingers from her knees up the legs, sending chills up and down Mindy's spine. He slapped her butt, and lightly rubbed her clit through the glittery red G-string. Then, it was back to his main zone of torture, her lovely bare feet. She squealed when Norman began to separate her toes, checking her flexibility. The next step was to test the soles and find sensitive spots. Using the head of the electric toothbrush, Norman slowly slid along the outer rim of the sole itself. She whimpered throughout the entire ordeal, but each time he rounded her heels, she got much more vocal. Sticking with the heels, he clicked one of the toothbrushes to full power and allowed its buzzing bristles to glide over the length of her heels alone.

“HA!!!! Aha ahaa heae ahaa aeha waoopphh!! H AHEA EAHAE AEHAAHEAHEA AAHEHAEAHHAEH AEHAEAHA AHAHAEA Ahaa eahehahaheahehaehaehea ooppmmm!!! Hahea ehaehaheaheaooppeehhmm!! Ahehaeaehaheaheaeoommmpphhh!!!” –Mindy wailed like a baby.

As her moans and muffled laughter grew stronger, Norman’s buzzing brushes found a new home between the pretty toes of her foot. Norman watched that thong become damp as he held one toothbrush on the heel of her left foot and played with the toes of her right foot.

“Did you wet yourself Mindy? Tisk Tisk…” – Norman said

“Oh well, now I’m just going to have to clean you up!” – He said, smiling.

Using both brushes in unison, he dragged the vibrating heads up and down over the clothed lips of her pussy. Occasionally, he’d grab her sexy clit as if the toothbrushes were chopsticks and force her into an orgasm or two. Then he heard a light tapping at the front door. He slowly peeked from around the front counter to see who it was. Even though he claimed not to be worried about his captive's boyfriend coming by, he was very nervous at the moment. Another tap at the door! This time, Norman got up enough courage to take a real good look, which would have given him away. What a relief Norman felt rush through his body when he saw a beautiful young woman peering in through the window.

“I’ll be right back my dear for it seems another set of soles awaits me!"- Norman explained to Mindy as she was rolled into the back stockroom.

"oohppppppmmmm!!! oohhhhmmpp!!!!"- She shouted and shouted until Norman shut and locked the door.

Norman opened the door, and let the lovely young woman into his shop. The first thing he noticed about her was her green eyes, which complimented her long, naturally curly reddish brown hair. He greeted her with a pleasant handshake. She glanced around the shop, and noticed that she was the only client at the moment, which was rather odd seeing that this was the grand opening.

"Wow! I must be your first customer! What great luck I have!"- She said, with excitement.

Yes.... very lucky...

.....very lucky...hahaha ehhaa ahaha ahaha HAHAHAHAHA!"-

*The sequel for this twisted tale can be found at MTJPUB.COM

o how fantastic...you mean the sequel is on another website? darn it..or in a magazine? poor poor Mindy..when will she escape? rats..you can't do this to me..

Awesome story, my friend! I actually read the second part first, and I was wondering where this was. Great concept, and excellent execution. I look forward to your next terrifying tale of ticklish torture.

Woo hoo!

great story

you got a gift for telling the nicest stories, keep them coming.

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back