• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jenn's One Foot Artbrush Torture.

Knot Amewzed

3rd Level Yellow Feather
Please bare with the first 20 seonds. It's a little dark until I cut her sock open. :ranty:
She flips out, but her foot is secured snug against the end of our couch! The brush is by far the most ticklish weapon I have used on her feet to date!!! ENJOY!!! :happyfloa

Hello Knot Amewzed

OUTSTANDING CLIP MY FREIND!!!! Tell JENN thanks for this one too. Beautiful laugh and beautiful reactions. I like the clip being longer then the others too. The more ticklish she is the more she should be tickled...LOL
Please keep posting more clips we all her love them.

TicklesFemales

jenn has a great looking foot...any chance she'd show more of herself in a clip?

Love the way her foot didn't do a whole lot of moving around. Nice and secure . Good clip.

Maybe.

dtrell said:
jenn has a great looking foot...any chance she'd show more of herself in a clip?

For right now she is comfortable with just her feet on camera. She is very very shy. I would love to get to the point where she is full body on the clip with maybe just a bikini.
Someday we will start our own video company with Jenn and her friend. That's going to be hot.

Thank you all for your comments!!!

Request will be granted!

Nylon tickler said:
I wanna see her in tan nylons and tied up :triangle:

Will do my friend. I will try to get that out tonight.

Yummy!

I absolutely loved it! She does have a great-looking foot. Mighty tasty, if you ask me. *licks lips* I can't wait to see more whenever you post again. Thanks!!

Youtube B-L-OWS

:yowzer:

Would you believe that Youboob yanked this video stating that it is inappropriate material? I never had Jenn naked or anything like that. It was her bare foot! It can't be the word "torture" in the title because they have clips of Americans being tortured in Iraq! What a joke, bloke!

I will never, ever... Nevah evah? Never!!! Never log on to that sorry excuse of a website again!!!

Well, anyway...I will always post our clips here. :jester:

cute feet

Very cute feet, love the laugh. Bet she sounds adorable during an orgasm...heh heh heh

sirbeartotickle said:
Very cute feet, love the laugh. Bet she sounds adorable during an orgasm...heh heh heh

:rolleyes:
You stand corrected, sir. She sounds awful during an orgasm. ;)

What can I say that I haven't already said about the wonderful Jenn? She's one of my favorite LEEs out there right now. Knot Amwezed ... I LOVE the cutting off of Jenn's sock ... easily my favorite way of removing any kind of footwear ( thank you Bluto & Olive Oyl ). Great clip once again , guys ... thank you.

Oh...my...GOD!!!

Knot, you've really outdone yourself with this one, my friend. You are extremely lucky to have a girlfriend with such beautiful and ticklish feet. From what I can tell, her feet are just about flawless and you are a masterful tickler, pacing yourself throughout her ordeal while remaining methodical and unpredictable. Simply superb. I would have to say this particular clip is better than a lot of the stuff that some of our pros post in this forum (Don't expect me to name any names). Thanks Knot and Jenn for a wonderful clip and, as always, Happy Tickling!!! :firedevil

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back