• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Jasmine Seever 7, Nylon Foot Tickling, Free look, F/F (10-17-2006)

Finally one Clip in Nylons from you :dogpile: :bowing: :bowing:

She is very sweet! Thanks Tickler in Black :devil2:

Thanks for posting this clip. The model's very pretty, as is the 'ler.

tickler_n_black said:
Should I take that as a put down .... or a compliment? :)
Judging by the smilies he used, I'm sure it's a compliment.

I'm also a fan of nylon-tickling. I'm not sure how ticklish this cutie is in hosiery. (Kinda short segment in this clip.) She seemed more ticklish on her upper body. Could you advise about this?

sole seeker said:
I'm also a fan of nylon-tickling. I'm not sure how ticklish this cutie is in hosiery. (Kinda short segment in this clip.) She seemed more ticklish on her upper body. Could you advise about this?

Jasmine is equally as tickish on her feet too. Scout's honor!

TIB,
Thank you for making a nylon tickling clip. I just purchased it, and it was awesome!!!!!!!

In fact I would like to call all the nylon fans to purchase this clip, even if it is just for the principal of the matter so that good producers, like TIB and others, will make more nylon videos, remember you have to vote with your dollars... and if bare foot video's are purchased more, than they have to focus on that, if we start purchasing the nylon clips more, as long as we make a good enough showing, demonstrating that there is a strong market for them, then they will make more of those as they know that is what customers want.....

By the way since I just purchased the video, I can truly attest that she is as ticklish on her feet as her upperbody :)

thanks, T I B.......

well, everybody has there own preferences...

I do not purchase nylon tickling clips.....

however, T I B had the presence of mind to have the hosery removed from her feet for a portion of the clip for the barefoot fans, and I LOVE the bondage position, this position is about a nice as the mummification tickling positions....

thank you T I B, for the great free sample clip...this may be the only nylon covered foot tickling clip I ever purchase....since you did removed the nylons for a bit of the clip for us barefoot fans.... :p

Tib

Great to see a man who loves his job...lol. Thanks for the clip, flipping the coin I love both nylon and non nylon tickling (oh hell I admit it I love ALL tickling)

You can't argue with success, and TIB as one of, if not the top seller on Clips4Sale obviously you've had lots of it. So kudos. But I REALLY wish you would do more f/f nylon stuff like this. On the other end of the spectrum from jaba, I do not purchase bare foot tickling clips, so needless to say I personally haven't given TIB much business. But I totally would if there was more nylon options in the store. Just a thought.

Thanks for the feedback everyone, and the compliments. I'll do my best to please all, but that's an impossibility. :)

impossible? oh Please......

tickler_n_black said:
Thanks for the feedback everyone, and the compliments. I'll do my best to please all, but that's an impossibility. :)

you discovered, and tickled, Meghan, Franchesca and Autumn among others.....

that's proof enough that nothing is impossible........ :manicd:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back