• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Torturer of Zendar M/M

Madam_Tickles

TMF Novice
Darren struggled as he was dragged down the hallway, head covered in a dark hood. All he could hear was the frenzied, hysterical laughter and voices beggng for mercy between their gigglings. He was thrown down onto the cold, stone floor. He could feel his clothign being torn from his body til he he was naked and vulnerable. He could feel the roughness of a rope being tied around his wrists and his body being hoisted up until he was standing upright. His legs were pried aprt, his ankles tied with the same rough rope.

The hood was still on his head, the cold air against his muscular, naked body making him shiver. Darren could hear voices but couldn't make put what they were saying. All of a sudden , he felt the touch of a feather on his nipples. He caved in his chest to avoid the feathery touch, but begin giggling as the feathers tickled all around each firm, ticklish nipple. The he felt the feather teasing his belly button, making him wriggle against the ropes which held him tightly in place with no where to go and little room to escape from the tickling feathers.
HIs giggling got louder with each touch of the feather on his bellly button or his nipples. His ticklers laughed as they noticed how ticklish he was. He could hear indisighishable whispers leading to more ticklnig, this time along his tender ribcage. He screamed and arched his ticklsih body and twisted about like a frightened animal caught in a briar patch.

"P-p-please! Stop this!!! Why are you doing this to me? Please..PLEASE!! NO MORE TIKCLING! i'M TOO TICKLISH FOR THIS!!" Darren felt the hood being pulled roughly off his head. The air hit his sweat soked face and his eyes squinted from the darkness of the room. After a time, Darren's eyes got used to the dark and he could see two men, large and burly, waiting for more instructions from their cell phone. a ring could be heard. One tickler answered it, shook his head up and down and answered "Uh Hua" and "ok" few times before smiling and hanging up.

"Brymar said he could tickle him for as long as we wanted to, just so that we break him. Then Brymar will come and really start tickling him !!!"

The two ticklers talked amongst themselves then waked over to where they ahd Darren strung up. By the look in their eyes, Darren figured that he was really in for it and closed his eyes and sucked in his belly, thinking that is where they will start in.

To his surprise, he felt fingers tickling his bare back and lower sides. He immediately became overcome with laughter and arched his back and pulled violently against the ropes. Then he felt the fingers tickling up his inner thighs. Darren became very nervous as he knew how ticklsih his genitals had become. He tried to shout "NO!" but no sound came frm his mouth, just hysterical, frenzied laughter as he felt the feathers tickling between his balls and firm,ticklish cock. As Darren felt the feathers tickling deep into his manhood, he could feel himself becoming more arroused and hyperticklish.

The more he struggled, the more his ticklers kept up the tickling, first across his firm belly, then down his legs to the bottoms of his bare feet, then across his lower back and finally again to his hyperticklish genitals, now ready to burst.

Darren struggled violently as the two ticklers took turns tickling his balls with the tips of their tongues. He arched and stretched his body to tryand avoid them. The more he struggled, the more the ticklers kept tickling his genitals and then his lower back Darren's two most ticklish spots.

As Darren struggled, he didn't hear teh door open or see a large dark figure walk in. "I see you have him properly "seasoned" and ripe for the extreme tickling I'm going to give him."

Darren's exhausted body hung limply, soft giggles still escaping. A dark figure came right up to him and grabbed his face and pulled it up.....

"Stilling giggling eh! I'll give you sometinh to giggle about if you don't tellm e the key codes to the safe." Brymar let Darren's head drop down roughly.

DArren lifted his head up weakly and saw his captor. "I... don't... know... what... you're ... talking... about!" Brymar had a reputation as an expert interrigator as well as a master Tickler. He was also insanely ticklish, being held captive in teh Far East as a young solder, stripped tied and tickled repeatedly. When he was rescured, he couldn't even bear to look at a feather or hear the word "Tickle" or "Ticklish" without giggling and holding onto his ssides protectively. Then he entered a Tickling Monistary and learned how to be a Tickler and Interrigator.

He drew in close to Darren's limp body and dug his fingers into Darren's lower sides. Darren bolted up right and began giggling and struggling against his ropes. He felt Brymar's fingers digging deeply into his belly and then his ribcage. He couldn't stop laughihg as the offending fingers tickled every inch of his body. Brymar's expert fingers worked every inch of Darren's body. Darren giggling in coherently and strained at the ropes holdoing him captive. Brymar's body was sweat soaked from the tickle punihsment he was giving Darren, but with no luck. Darren would not break and give up the information Brymar wanted.

The more Brymar tickled Darren, the more arroused and tickly he felt. Brymar was extremely ticklish and needed to expend his tickly energy. He stopped tickling darren long enough to summon his own personal tickler, Master Shu.

Master Shu silently entered Brymar's room and came up behind him. "You're feeling very ticklish from this interrigation I see. Your skin is wet and your jittery." Brymar nodded. "This one is difficult to break. He wan't divulge his information and the more I tickle him, the more overcome with ticklishness I become."

Master Shu began slowly stripping Brymar and led him to the Frame. ONcwe there, he tied Brymar's arms up by the wrists, his back facing the Master. Then he spread Brymar's legs and tied them at the ankles. Then the Master removed his ropes and stripped down to his loincloth.

Master Shu smlied and moved close to Brymar's shaking body. He knew just were to star the tickles. He placed his fingertips on Brymar's waist adn begin gentle tickles around his waist from the sides to the front to his back, making Brymar's body bolt upright. He begam giglging instantlyand laughing as the gentle tickling from the Master's fingertiops dug into his ticklish waist.

Last edited:

Hmm.
This reminds me of stories from "The Tickle Monster Zone" XD
Ide love to see more, even if it is M/M. Heh.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back