• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Me and Chris

The Untickled 1

TMF Novice
Ok so you know how my name says the untickled 1, well it is so out of touch now it is a lie for sure expecially after what happen last night with me and this guy named chris...

This was Chris's last day with me because he had to move to another state and there is a good chance i will never see him again.
That day i was at his place saying my goodbyes when he said "Come and sit on my lap for a bit" as he tapped his hands on his legs.

So i just got up and walked over to him, as i sat on his lap he said "Ok, see now whats wrong." I said, "You are leaving and i will never ever stop loving you" he went all quiet and said "Well it is sort of a good thing that i am leaving coz i can be really evil." I started crying, tears down my face and the sudden breaths to match. I said sarcastically "pfft, ya right, Chris you couldnt hurt a fly" and he smiled behind me and then made me look at him. Although i turned my face away so he couldnt really see my tears. He says in this weird voice "I didnt mean hurting things, i was thinking more along the lines of...." and he started blowing on the back of my neck. My shoulders moved up and it sent chills down my spine, i just sat there pretending that there was no smile on my face and that it didnt really have an effect on me.

After about a minute Chris started to poke my sides as blew on my neck, and this got me a bit more smiley and jumpy, and then he said "MUhahahahaha, yes, see evil" in this funny dracula voice and the slightest little giggle came out of my mouth and he said "HA! wait a minute, what was that, i heard something but it wasnt crying, ok so i wonder, it wasnt crying and there are no tears, just a smiley giggly you. So what could it be hmm.....give me a minute to think about it" and then he started to blow on my neck again and stopped poking me and started full on tickling me, within seconds i was laughing loud and wanted to fall of his lap but he wouldnt let me. He then says with the evil smile on his face. "So....i think i figured it out, it isnt crying and there are no tears. There is only you a smile and some loud laughing, i am gonna take a guess here and saying, dear i say you are laughing" and he stopped for a minute.

While trying to catch my breath i said "It wasnt laughing you lunatic, it was all in your imagination." He looked down at me because we were on his coach and i was now laying across his lap instead of sitting on it and said "Uh huh all in my imagination huh. So what do you call this...." Chris started to attack my stomach and sides with his hands and said "I guess i am imagining this to then" I couldnt even speak anymore, i was all out of energy and chris could see this. He then came down and said in my ear which also sent a chill down my spine. "To those who laugh to fix there pain, others die while others slave, muhahahahaha" Chris continued to tickle me while he kept looking down at me. I managed to finally scream "SThahahahOP!" He looked at me and said "OWWWW, you want me to stoooop, na. Not until i can make sure you are happy and that there is gonna be no more tears" Chris stopped for a minute and i said "I cant really control emotions Chris" seeing as i was never one to let a good game die i didnt even smile i just stared at him and said that with pale look on my face. After a while he looked at me a bit like this -.- and said "Are you sure about that" and he moved his hands over my body and i said "I'LL BE GOOD I'LL BE GOOD" and chris said "Well i always preferred you naughty but good will have to do" i couldnt help but laugh at it, and when i laughed at it Chris couldnt help but laugh at it to.

We sat there the whole night just looking at each other. Just staring at what wont be there tomorrow morning, and we got up at 7am coz he needed to go. Before leaving he tickled my sides while he kissed me and hugged me hard, then said "Just to make sure you will stay happy, no more crying, or i will be forced to haunt you in your sleep" and i said "If that is what it takes to see you again then i am gonna be crying all night" He jumpped forward a little and i ran backwards, then he started laughing and i ran up to him and jumpped in his arms one last time. We said our goodbyes and i didnt let him see me but when he left i went insides and fell on my knees and started crying, i didnt move from that spot until 10 hours later. All that time i was crying. Even now while i type this i have tears running down my face, i will always love Chris and i will never stop loving him. All he ever wanted was for me to be happy and everytime he saw me sad he would find someway to make me happy, i dont see him here now to make me happy.

Thankz guys, i hope you like this depressingly happy story, this is what me and chris did on his last night with me.

:justlips:Riva:justlips:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back