• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Adventures of Samantha Shah - Part 2 (f/m)

Melmotte

For the next hour, Samantha tickled Edward's frantically squirming body precisely and methodically. She teased his ears and nostrils with fluffy feathers and stroked her long hair under his chin. She nibbled on his shoulder-blades and collar-bones, raked her sharp fingernails over his chest, ribs and armpits, squeezed and kneaded at his sides and haunches and spider-tickled his balls until he let out a screech that only dogs could hear. She made sure he was constantly aroused, repeatedly licking and fondling his penis to the brink of orgasm but never quite letting him climax. Five times, he thrust triumphantly upwards, screaming for release, only to find that she'd drawn back, leaving him quivering on the edge as her fingers danced over his inner thighs, making him scream with laughter again. Whenever her tongue wasn't otherwise occupied, she kept on taunting him, cooing gently as she played on his body like a stringed instrument.

"You are such a ticklish little baby. Tickle, tickle, tickle. Do you know how red you're getting? You like this, don't you? That's why you're getting so excited. Tickle, tickle, tickle. You are getting excited aren't you? What would you like me to do? Make love to you? Rub my breasts against you? They'd feel so good, teasing your body through the satin. Is that turning you on? Maybe you'd like me to tickle you some more? Laugh if you would. Ooooh, good! I knew you liked it. Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle. Coochie coochie coo, sweetie. Oh, you're so adorable, all helpless like this. Getting so hot and bothered. Tickle, tickle, tickle. Is that too tickly for you? Is it?"

Samantha wiggled her body, jutted out her breasts and fluttered her eyelashes at Edward as she climbed off his body and walked down to his right foot. He giggled lightly as she began to stroke it.

"This tickles a little bit, doesn't it?" she teased, still batting her eyelashes flirtatiously at him, "But it tickles more like this." She began to knead his heel and pinch his toes, making him guffaw and splutter. "But here's why the female of the species is more deadly than the male. It's our nails that make us the best ticklers." Samantha skittered her fingernails quickly and repeatedly over Edward's sensitive arch, making him yell and scream hoarsely.

"Sta-haa-haa-haa-haap. Ple-heeeeeeee-he-he-he-he-heeeeeeeeese! I ca-haaaaaaaa n't take it! Haaaaaaaaaaaa. Heeeeeeeeeeeelp!"

"So soft and gentle." Samantha sighed reflectively as she caressed his feet lovingly with her nails. "This, sweetie, is the power of sensitivity. It's fun to dig in and knead your ribs and your feet for all they're worth and I certainly get plenty of laughs that way, but for real, screaming, squirming torture, I'd take the gentle touch of some sharp little fingernails any time. Look, I'm hardly touching you and you're going crazy. Isn't that just the tickliest thing you've ever felt in your life? Doesn't it make you want to jump out of your skin? All I have to do is go back and forth, back and forth over your poor little feet, stroking oh so softly and you're going crazy. Tickle, tickle, my adorable little baby. Tickle, tickle, tickle."

It was after she had tickled each foot for about twenty minutes, teasing and taunting him the whole time, pouting and fluttering her long dark eyelashes, that Edward passed out. He'd nearly done so several times before but Samantha had always noticed and slowed down, keeping him on the edge, never quite letting him slide into oblivion. This time he slipped out of consciousness and, the next thing he knew, Samantha was dabbing his body with a moist sponge. She sponged the sweat off him and dried him with a soft, fluffy towel, lingering over his private parts and caressing them through the towel to make him as hard as a rock again. She flashed him an impish smile as she laid the towel aside.

"Why are you doing this?" Edward gulped fearfully.

"For fun." Samantha started fondling his chest hair. "You're having fun too, aren't you?"

"You're driving me crazy."

"And isn't that fun?" She laid her hand gently on his penis and gave it a quick stroke. "You look as if you're enjoying this."

"But I kept begging you to stop."

"That, my dear, is part of the game." Samantha looked impish again and started wiggling her fingernails against his hips.

"Ah-ha-ha-ha-ha. Cut it out!"

Samantha gave a little pout and wriggled her breasts flirtatiously.

"But I'm having such fun. You do want me to have fun, don't you?" She started to tickle his tummy in earnest, making him fight for breath. "Of course you do. You're sweet. You don't mind a bit of teasing just for fun. I do so love to tease and tickle." Her fingers moved quickly to his sides, skipping quickly from his hips to his armpits and back over and over again. "Tickle, tickle, baby. Tickle, tickle, tickle."

She slithered sensuously down his body until her mouth was over his cock, her hands reaching up to tweak maddeningly at his ribs. She started to play a game, bringing him to the edge of orgasm with her flicking tongue, then tickling his ribs furiously until he was close to passing out, then pestering his swollen member until he nearly came again. She did this ten times before she turned round and began to play with his toes, rubbing her taut lttle tummy against his cock and affording him a spectacular view of her satin-clad ass and silk-encased legs. Edward giggled frantically as she fondled his toes but the tickling was not so intense as before and he managed to get out a few words.

"Stop. Ha-ha-ha-ha-ha-ha. You're driving me crazy-he-he-he. Why? Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!"

This last shriek was occasioned by Samantha burrowing her fingernails into the gaps between his toes and wriggling them sadistically. She did this for a couple more minutes as Edward's howls went ultrasonic, then started toying with his other foot. Squirming over his quivering body, she lay with her mouth clamped over his toes and her silky thigh rubbing gently against his cock, tickling his leg and calf with both hands. When she had given his other leg the same treatment she got up, gave his tummy a playful tickle and sponged him down again. Then she lay down on the bed beside him.

"I've been doing this for a couple of years now, if you want to know." She gave him a wicked smile and her eyes sparkled with excitement. "I've always loved tickling and when I had my first boyfriend in college (my parents were really strict and I wasn't allowed to see boys before that), I drove him crazy with it. He was really into me." Samantha pressed up against him and rubbed her body sensuously against his through the satin. Feeling her taut, lithe form and smelling her intoxicating scent it was very easy to believe that her boyfriend had been crazy about her. Any man would be. "In the end, though, it was too hard for him. He couldn't take all the tickling. My next boyfriend wasn't ticklish. Almost nobody's completely unticklish, but he was and that's why I chose him. It was fine at first but I missed the tickling so I teased him instead. I've always been a bit of a tease but with him I was really mean. I used to wander around in my undies all day, getting him all hot and bothered and then I'd start fooling around with him and tease the poor horny guy 'til he didn't know which way was up. I flirted and prickteased 'til he couldn't stand it, all because I couldn't tickle him. So I decided I needed to tickle men." She suited the action to the words and started to run her sharp nails over his belly, making him giggle hysterically.

"So one night, when I was single, I dressed up in my sexiest clothes and went out to find a guy to tickle. He couldn't believe his luck when I took him back to my hotel room and when I said I wanted to tie him up, he was drooling all over the bedspread. I kept him there for two days, teasing and tickling the hell out of him. I swear I'd never had so much fun in my life...at the time. Now, every couple of weeks, when I get the urge to tickle, I go out on the town and find myself a victim. This time it's you, congratulations."

Explaining herself to Edward seemed to excite Samantha more than ever before. She straddled him and started to tickle his helpless torso with renewed vigour, gliding her nails mercilessly over his tummy, chest, ribs and sides, tweaking his nipples and paying special attention to his armpits. She tickled with consummate skill, just grazing the surface and keeping him a squealing, screaming, jellified mess, slowing down if he ever looked like fainting and redoubling her efforts when his breathing calmed. Her beautiful eyes gleamed as she taunted him:

"Coochie coochie coochie. Do you have any idea how much fun this is? Tickle, tickle, tickle. My god, you're going crazy down there, poor baby. I know it's wicked to tease you like this, but I can't help it. I just love to tease guys until they'd do anything for me, then get them helpless and tickle them till they can't stand it. And do you know what I do then? I tickle them some more. Tickle, tickle, tickle. I just can't get enough of it. Poor baby, you're so helpless. How does it feel, being driven crazy just by a girl stroking your tummy? A big strong man like you...tickle, tickle, tickle. It's so funny, you struggle even more when I say that...tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle. Let's see what happens if I bend down and say it in your ear." Her breasts brushed maddeningly against him as she did so and her hair tickled his face and chest. "Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, poor little baby, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle. Won't the bad teasy girl stop tickling you? Ah, poor baby. Tickle, tickle, tickle." She blew in his ear and giggled sexily at his plight. "Poor little baby. Teasing you makes me giggle. Isn't that naughty of me?"

Samantha looked deep into his eyes. Her face was only inches from his and he could feel her nipples grazing his chest through her satin nightie. God, she was gorgeous. She was driving him crazy. He heard a sharp tap and realised someone was knocking on the door and suddenly realised he didn't know if he wanted to shout for help or not. The tickling was torture and yet....did he really want it to stop? Samantha, however, didn't seem at all phased by the knocking. She gave Edward another devilish smile.

"That'll be my sister." She said. "Now we'll really have some fun."

I'm not so much into F/M, but this is a very good story. Very erotic. Nice pace. Well done!

Fine continuation of the story, I love the way she teases him. :D
Looking forward to part three, FF/m. :devil:

Thanks!

Thank you, Milagros, Yatsabel and Sandiegotickler (and thanks to Jerry and Kilintiinko for your comments on the first part). I'm snowed under with work today (including a lot of writing...) but will continue this soon. It's been great fun to write. If only I could meet a girl like that (sigh).

Fantastic!!!!

It just keeps getting better! I can`t wait to see what torment he suffers with two ticklers working him over! Keep up the great work! :cool2:

Excellent story, Melmotte. I do enjoy F/M stories, and these are among the best I've read in some time. I anticipate seeing how poor Edward fares with Miss Shah and her sister tickling him. As you said, I certainly wish that this could be me in his situation, and I think your style of writing is so good that the reader is able to immerse himself (or herself, as the case may be) into the story and can relate with your characters in such a way that we may feel that we are experiencing these tickles right alongside them.
If parts one and two are any indication of how exciting part three will be, then I think we are all in for quite a treat!

Thanks for your comments, guys. I'll post part three this afternoon. It's going to be fff/m!

Great story!

If this is a true story, I'd sure like to meet Samantha's sister.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back