• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

April's Plan Backfires (F/F)

Puddy

Hi, all, this one is dedicated to my friend Sarah, who accidenly found out about my love for tickling and demanded this story (a story starring herself) as "hush money" to keep the secret quiet (well, that and she gets to tie and tickle me, not a bad deal). So, if you like it, well, it was her idea. :)

----------------

April was bored. Oh boy was she bored. And when the twenty two year old was bored, she did strange things. So her friends Molly and Sarah, with whom April was bored, were only moderately surprised when April demanded a tickling contest. They didn't even ask where she got the idea.

"Most ticklish loses! Or wins," April said, grinning.

"Oh, no, I am so ticklish," said Molly, shaking her head full of dark brown hair.
April, her light brown hair in a ponytail, teased Molly. "Oh, come on, I bet you don't say that when Dave tickles you," she said, mentioning Molly's boyfriend.

"Dave doesn't tickle her," Sarah said lazily. "He's way too nice."

"Shut up," said Molly. "He tickles me...sometimes."

"Well, anyway, I'm not ticklish, so I think I'll win," said Sarah.

April did not look impressed. "Want to bet on it?" she asked impulsively.

"What are you going to do when I win?" challenged Sarah.

Having not thought about that, April considered. If she had been betting with Molly, she'd have to go conservative. But Sarah was a bit of a wild-card. Most of the time Sarah was cool and collected, but occasionally she flashed a bit of a wild side that made her even crazier than April usually was. Finally, she said, not thinking Sarah would even go for it, "Winner gets to tie up the loser and do whatever she wants to her."

"Oh, my," said Molly.

"Really, whatever," said Sarah.

"Well, you know, nothing weird or anything. We're friends here. But within reason, yeah, anything."

Sarah was silent a moment. "Can I make you strip down to your undergarments? It'll make for a more embarrassing picture." Sarah loved taking compromising photos of her friends. It made others wary of her when she had her camera out.

"If you win, yeah," said April, who had no intention of losing.

"Huh. Well, then, you got yourself a deal. How do we decide who wins?"

Excitedly, April began planning out how she was going to tie Sarah up, complete with wondering if she could get away with doing it in a public place. So she really didn't care what the rules were, she was sure she would win. "Let Molly decide, she's impartial."

"I'm concerned," said Molly, trying to wet-blanket an end to this. "What if something happens?"

"Oh, knock it off. What are rules?" Sarah demanded. Faced with indomitable foes in April and Sarah, outnumbered, Molly acquiesced.

Thinking quickly, Molly stammered out, "Okay, so, umm, the loser is the one who calls out the word 'banana' while being tickled the earliest, since that word will end the tickling."

"I like it," said Sarah.

"Will you join in the bet, Molly?" asked April.

"Err, no, I don't think so."

"Well, you're helping anyway. I'll be going first, I need you to hold my hands above my head." April demonstrated by lying on the ground on her back. She dutifully put her hands above her head, and Molly reluctantly held them tightly. April was wearing jeans, a longish shabby t-shirt which proclaimed her love for the band Weezer, and was barefoot. "Go ahead and do your worst," April challenged Sarah.

"Fine." Molly had a stopwatch function on her wristwatch, and Sarah began tickling when Molly started it. Sarah dove into April's stomach, getting her hands under the shirt to scratch at the bare skin. April discovered she was more ticklish than she thought, and started laughing soon. Molly wondered if April was going to make it very long. She had to really work hard to hold April down as she bucked and struggled. Sarah straddled April's waist to hold her down, which brought giggly protestations from April.

Sarah relentlessly attacked April's ribs, poking between each rib with just enough force to send electric jolts up April's body. April was tearing up, unable to escape and desperate for relief. Sarah looked triumphant as she sensed April's defenses wearing down, and went in for the kill, digging hard into the soft stomach of April. April didn't want to give in, but her brain outruled her and forced her to say, "Banana! Banana!"

Sarah stopped immediately and got off April. Molly released her grip, and April lay on the floor, panting. "How long?" She asked.

"Umm, three minutes and thirty-one seconds," Molly answered.

"That's it?" April said incredulously. "Three and a half stinking minutes? It felt like an hour!"

"I know what I'm going to do to you when I win," said Sarah, grinning wickedly.

Sourly, April wondered if it was possible to make Sarah give in before three and a half minutes had passed? "All right, get on the floor, Sarah."

Sarah obliged. April made a show of removing Sarah's socks, until Sarah asked her to get on with it already. April tossed the socks aside. Sarah had a shorter t-shirt on, and when she raised her arms to Molly's grasp the t-shirt went up, exposing a good portion of her midsection. Sarah also wore a pair of shorts.

Molly restarted the stopwatch and April happily began tickling. She tickled Sarah's feet first, which elicited a few giggles and squirms. April was smiling as she dug into the soft skin of Sarah's feet, but the redhead merely seemed uncomfortable and Molly, looking on, felt Sarah might be wasting her time trying to get a reaction from Sarah this way. But secretly, April liked tickling feet, and wanted them to be ticklish. It was not going to happen.

Finally, April gave up and immediately went for Sarah's midsection. Sarah was wearing a short t-shirt that had risen when she put her hands over her head, so her bare stomach was fully exposed, and April took advantage. She was a clumsy tickler, however, and lacked the artfulness of Sarah's approach. April dug into the same spot too long, allowing Sarah to adjust, and Sarah, who was more ticklish than she let on, sputtered and giggled but frustrated April, who could never seem to get Sarah to laugh uncontrollably. A quick shot from April just below Sarah's breasts got a gasp and a laugh, but nothing more. April didn't even need to sit on Sarah, for the latter did not need to struggle very much.

April worked on the stomach for a long time, until she looked at Molly balefully. Molly showed the wristwatch, which read six minutes, forty-two seconds and counting. April decided to concede. "All right, you got me," she said, concerned now. She was truly surprised she had lost, and lost so convincingly.

"Are you going to hold your end of the bargain?" Sarah asked, sitting up. April noticed she barely seemed winded. "Or are you chicken?"

"No, of course I'm not chicken!" April said heatedly. Then, tentatively, "But...you aren't going to tickle me, are you?"

"Oh, now, we'll see, we'll see," said Sarah. "Let's get you tied up first."

"With what?" April asked.

"Umm, I don't know," said Sarah. "Molly, this is your apartment, do you have any rope?"

"Of course not," said Molly.

"Tape?"

"Electrical," said Molly, after giving it some thought. She went to the closet and produced a fat roll of black electrical tape.

Sarah regarded it critically. "I'll make it work," she decided. She looked at April. "Why are your clothes still on?" She demanded. "Take them off." April blushed in spite of herself as she took off her shirt and jeans, leaving only her pink bra and underwear. Sarah looked happy. "Well, now, nice bod," she teased.

"Oh, shut up," said April, who suddenly felt cold.

"Hands behind your back, missy," Sarah ordered April.

Sighing, April gave herself up, wincing as Sarah wound the electrical tape around her wrists repeatedly. Then Sarah wrapped it around April's chest, above and then below her breasts and around her elbows, pinning her arms to her body. Finding upper body movement nearly impossibly now, April started to wonder if this was such a good idea. But she couldn't say anything, because of course it had been her own idea. Sarah quickly wrapped tape around April's ankles, knees, and thighs, and then admired her handiwork.

"Wow, she's tied up good," said an impressed Molly. It was true, April was going to be hard-pressed to escape. Her hands were pressed against her butt, making it difficult to maneuver them into a position to peel off the tape. And Sarah had used more than enough of the tape to ensure that April, who wasn't very strong in the first place, couldn't break the bonds through the use of sheer force. April did struggle valiantly, but quit when she realized her friends were watching her with vast amounts of amusement. Sarah was taking many more pictures than April felt were really necessary.

"You guys suck," pouted April.

Sarah pinned the helpless girl on the ground with her hands. "Actually, you are the one who sucks," she said airily. "Sucks at winning, anyway."

"Oh, good one," said April, rolling her eyes.

"Always sarcastic," said Sarah. "I bet we can stop that, can't we?" Sarah moved down to April's feet. "I didn't even get to tickle your feet, you gave up so quickly!" She crossed her legs around April's ankles, trapping them and leaving April's feet directly in her lap.

April squirmed uncomfortably. "Hey, now, look, I don't think we need to ti---" but she didn't get to finish her sentence, because Sarah nonchalantly stroked April's right sole. April, not expecting it, let out a high-pitched squeal. "Damn it, Sarah, I---" but again she was stopped when Sarah scratched up and down, this time on her left sole, long enough to make April start laughing. Then she quickly stopped.

"You talk, I tickle. Got it?" said Sarah.

"Yeah, whatever," said April, then immediately regretted it. Sarah's fingers danced around both feet, taking time to explore each instep, each heel, each sole. April was laughing without restraint, completely unable to form even a moderate defense against Sarah's tickling. Molly marveled at just how ticklish April was, she had no idea. April, evidently, had not known either.

April began begging Sarah to stop, but Sarah just continued, saying calmly. "Stop talking, and the tickling stops." Sarah was enjoying herself intensely. April had always been the one who got her way, but now April was utterly helpless and cowed. Sarah was also showing she had a bit of a dominant streak to her, and it was rearing its head now. April stopping talking, only laughed, and finally, Sarah relented. "That's good."

Saying nothing, April only sucked in air and looked worn out. This was the sort of humiliation she had wanted to put on Sarah, who was always so controlled and cool. That was her plan from the very beginning, but her plan had obviously backfired, and April was paying the price. She wondered when Sarah would have enough and let her go.

"Isn't this fun," said Sarah, released April's feet from the scissor hold. April squirmed away, rolling a few times to get away from Sarah. April was tired, her face was red, sweat beaded on her forehead, and she looked like she was done. But Sarah was not.

"You know, I like you...when you're silent," said Sarah. "Remember the time we were on the road trip and you wouldn't stop singing, no matter how many times we asked you?" April nodded, knowing better than to speak. "Well, we should have done this. This is revenge for that." By 'this', Sarah meant a gag. April realized what she meant when Sarah retrieved one of her socks she had been wearing and went over to April.

April tried to escape, but of course Sarah had a tremendous advantage. "No!" said April, and Sarah tickled her stomach, just for a bit, and April opened her mouth in surprise. Sarah stuffed the sock in and readied the tape, winding it around and around the lower half of April's head. April could not spit the sock out before Sarah had completely covered the lower half of April's head in electrical tape. April mumbled angrily into the gag, but the volume was low and unintelligible.

"I'm pretty sure she's swearing," noted Molly, who felt sorry for April.

"Yeah," smiled Sarah. "Come on, she's going to be like this for a while. Help me put her on the couch." Molly and Sarah lifted the irate April up and deposited her on the couch on her back. Sarah sat down, making sure to take the seat next to April's head. April had stopped her fussing, and was now lying still, staring into space. Sarah believed she had completed her objective.

Molly had to go to the bathroom, so Sarah was alone with April. "Well, I'll untie you in about twenty minutes," Sarah said. April looked up at her with her bright green eyes. "I hope you don't have any hard feelings, this was your idea, remember. And I'm sure you'll get me back sometime. Just remember, now I know your greatness weakness." Sarah leaned in close to whisper in April's ear, "You're ticklish." She leaned back. "But I won't abuse my power, because you're my best friend." She lightly kissed April on the forehead. April seemed stunned. "Think about that," she said.

Molly returned, they watched TV, and twenty minutes later, true to her word, April was released. She dressed, and awkwardly said she needed to be going. She left, and then came back because she went out without her shoes. Then she was gone again. "What's wrong with her? What'd you do to her?" asked Molly worriedly.

"Oh, nothing," said Sarah. "She'll be her old self again next time we see her. But today, today I was in charge." And Sarah looked triumphant.

Definitely needs a sequel. I love the worn-sock-as-a-gag routine. Maybe next time Sarah will tickle-torture April and make her kiss her feet for mercy, haha!
I also love the realism in how long they were able to endure the tickling. A voluntary contest like that sure wouldn't last 20 minutes, so I compliment you on the realism.

With friends like these...

For a sweet little story of mischief among friends, this managed to play quite tantalizingly with the idea that a little power (such as knowledge of an irresistible weakness) can tip the balance in relationships. <br> I thought that Sarah, on the whole, considering her advantage, treated the too-clever April far more leniently than if their roles had been reversed. <br>Please give us more tales of this ticklish trio. I think they would blossom beautifully with development. :)

WOW...I loved the story. I also would love to see you write another story about these girl's.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back