• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Genie is Tickled ... F/F (10/17/2006)

tickler_n_black

1st Level Blue Feather
She's a beauty. She's one in a million girls. One in a million girls...
Download the free clip below of Genie being tickled by Jasmine.
And tell us if you liked it or not.

ok...I'll vote...

tickler_n_black said:
She's a beauty. She's one in a million girls. One in a million girls...
Download the free clip below of Genie being tickled by Jasmine.
And tell us if you liked it or not.

.[/QUOTE

I liked it pretty well.

And she's wearing Daisey Dukes. She gets my vote!

Love it ! Give her the works ! Strap her to the pink board and give it to her real good, then wrap her up and work on her feet !

Excellent! Saw the second clip first and commented on it also. This one is wonderful love the belly and underarm action. She's beautiful and has great reactions. Thanks again and hey 1 second more!! :yawnface:

tickler_n_black said:
This full length clip is amazing. Trust me.

You're right, the full clip is definitely worth the price of admission...great stuff TIB!

Barlow

Pictures I took of Genie...

Attachments

• genie01.JPG
    genie01.JPG
    151.8 KB · Views: 157
  • genie02.JPG
    genie02.JPG
    214.8 KB · Views: 182
  • genie03.JPG
    genie03.JPG
    221.5 KB · Views: 136
tickler_n_black said:
Pictures I took of Genie...

TIB
You mentioned that the women in question don't know how long they are going to be tickled, how long do the tickle sessions go on? Do they ever request for you to go longer? For the ones that like it, what kinds of enjoyable sensations do they describe?
thankx

fuzzywuzzy said:
Excellent! She's beautiful and has great reactions.

Is a beautiful ticklee important to you? I always here people say "it doesn't matter how they look as long as they are ticklish" but then I see how beautiful women clips sell better ... so I'm confused ....?

Genie's got a real "Jamie Pressley" vibe to her - right down to her toes!!!

Beautiful,
Gallodiablo

Is a beautiful ticklee important to you? I always here people say "it doesn't matter how they look as long as they are ticklish" but then I see how beautiful women clips sell better ... so I'm confused ....?

genie has a "top shelf " laugh!!!!

tickler_n_black said:

hey mr TIBs...... :cool:

I just bought the Genie clip......her amazing laugh still has me "shell shocked"... :shock:

beauty is not a priority for me, but an awesome laugh is MANDATORY.... :ranty:

the fact that Genie is beautiful of course is nice, but she would not get a passing notice from me if her laugh did not do it for me....

her laugh is fantastic....I have placed it on "jaba's top shelf" along with Autumn, Meghan, Franchesca, and the very underrated and obscure Michelle....

thank you for the wonderful clip, and your "mummification tickling series" is second to none.......

:wow: jaba :wow:

the fact is that the tickling clips in which the ticklee is cute or beautiful are going to sell better. Obviously we all love to watch beautiful women get tickled. With Genie, you have found the best of both worlds. You have found an amazingly gorgeous girl who is extremely ticklish and not faking it. I think that the whole "looks dont matter as long as they are ticklish" comes from those clips in which the ticklee is gorgeous but obviously faking it. We dont have to worry about that with Genie, shes for real :)

places being tickled > looks > ticklishness

thats how i rank my preferences, im more likely to buy a video becuase it contains tickling in my favourite places (i.e not just plain old feet/underarms) than because of the lee's genuine ticklishness. the lee could be faking her laughter for all i care, so long as it sounds half-belieavable and shes cute and it contains interesting places being tickled id buy the clip.

but thats just me.

Lttg said:
places being tickled > looks > ticklishness

thats how i rank my preferences, im more likely to buy a video becuase it contains tickling in my favourite places.

That's an interesting statement. Hmmm. Places tickled are more important than her ticklishness. Very interesting indeed.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back