• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Nylons or Bare? A Question for Jenn.

Knot Amewzed

3rd Level Yellow Feather
I have decided to conduct a little test on Jenn. Check out the long 5+ minute clip to see which is more ticklish to her. Nylons or bare?

:upsidedow

Knot Amwezed

GREAT CLIP MY FRIEND ALSO LOVED THE LENGTH OF IT, LOOKS LIKE JENN WAS REALLY GETTING TICKLE TORTURE IN THIS ONE. Maybe you can do a clip of the one we talked about with peanut butter and the licking off of it by you know what...LOL I think Jenn is very ticklish on her feet both in nylons or bare depending on what tickle tools are being used on either. More clips please. Jenn you are a very attractive lady....

TicklesFemales

Many thanks!

Thank you all once again for your compliments!!! I will try my best to fullfill all requests, but she can only take so much tickling as the sessions last hours after the clip is finished!!! :feets:

TicklesFemales, I will see if she is up for the dog thing, but she might object.

:ermm:

WOW!! Fantastic Clip, and five minutes as well. Thank you very much for sharing this.

i still say that jenn has some hot feet....and dude, you get the award for the coolest new screen name...whatever it means...

Thank You!!!

dtrell said:
i still say that jenn has some hot feet....and dude, you get the award for the coolest new screen name...whatever it means...

I used to go by the name Knot Amewzed a while back. I forgot my password and forgot the email I used, so I changed Amewzed to Amwezed.

Not Amused + Knot Amewzed - Knot Amwezed = Laughing Madder

ok got it...i like the new one better...more mysterious..lol

damn nice clip! I'm impressed! Her feet looking so hot in the tan nylons!! :cool:

Please post more of her in tan nylons!!!! :p

Thank you, to both of you. :xpulcy:

I don't think I have to say which one I liked better. She has gorgeous feet either way.

Outstanding clip! Thanks a bunch for sharing with the rest of us!

Please post more in tan nylons. Maybe with her soles facing up next time.

Feathers aren't as effective with hose... but in my experience fingers are sometimes more effective with hose.

Knot Amwezed said:
Not Amused + Knot Amewzed - Knot Amwezed = Laughing Madder

Wow ... that's some crazy math , but , hey ... works for me! Especially if it means we're to continually be treated to the saliva-inducing tootsies of one Jenn Sevarino!
Holy hell , Knot Amwezed ... your girl has one of the most desirable pairs of ticklish feet I've seen! I'm head over heels for 'em ... my head over her heels! Thank you for another outstanding clip ... I'm a big fan of nylons/hose being torn , cut , or ripped open to reveal the sweet tickle-flesh inside!
Keep up the great work , m'man ( & of course you , too , Jenn ) ... you're establishing a whole heckuva lot of fans w/these mini tickle-movies ... myself included! Thanks again.

More nylons please! And maybe better light for the camera! And: I AM AMWEZED! Thank you! :shake:

Part Duex will be posted soon....

We will record the second part within the next few days with her soles facing up as requested. For now, please enjoy this huge 2 year bump!!!

Usually bumping dead threads is highly annoying, but in this case I am glad you did :veryhappy

I look forward to seeing more of Jenn!

I know that this thread is old but can someone bring back the clip?

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back