• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

STQ - Breaking Ashley Part 2 (m/f)

tickledorange

2nd Level Orange Feather
Ashley jingled the cuffs that held her hands above her head. Even in her new position, she could still barely move her appendages. Her arms were cuffed above her as she laid on the padded table. Her eyes scanned the room, and she noticed that the entire room was covered with the white pillows, right down to the ones hanging from the ceiling.

Ashley’s eyes had shifted to all parts of the room by now, and she wasn’t able to see her legs, but she could still feel them sitting in front of her. Her legs felt cold to the basement air and her stomach felt the same, both of which were uncovered. The pain in her toes was mild, but when Ashley tried to wiggle them, the ropes around them pulled her toes taut to the stocks.

And then Brett arrived. He didn’t even say anything to her, he just put his bag on the floor by her feet and gripped the side of the table. “Good morning, Ashley,” he said to her. “Two-thirty in the morning to be exact.”

Brett began lightly tracing two fingers on her tummy, feeling her jumping beneath him. Ashley tried hard to laugh, but shortly realized that her mouth had been covered by a few strips of duct tape. “Do you know why you’re gagged this time?” he asked her, looking at her as he tickled her tummy slowly.

“I could hear you screaming all night the other night. You were begging to be let go, calling me a freak, and I won’t even repeat some of the other things you said about me, so now you’re going to be gagged for a while. Who knows how long yet, I might just leave you like this.”

Ashley just stared back at him. She shook her head side to side as she noticed Brett lowering his hands closer and closer to her body again. Her eyes focused more on him, he hated when she looked away, but she still somehow looked at the ceiling as he poked all over her ribs again. Ashley struggled beneath his fingers as Brett tickled the area between her ribs and all over the surface of them. Ashley’s head swung back and forth against the table as she laughed silently to herself behind the gag. He got closer to her face as he continued by wiggling his fingers all over her underarms. Ashley’s eyes immediately filled with small tears as she struggled in one place, trying desperately to pull away from Brett’s torturous technique. She could see her eyes rolling into the back of her head as the relentless underarm and rib tickling continued simultaneously. She desperately tried to laugh, but all that was able to come out was “mmph” as she pushed the tape around with her lips.

Ashley’s head fell to the side as the tickling stopped suddenly. She tugged at the ties on her toes and the ropes that held her arms in place as she could see Brett walking away from her. When he returned, he held more straps in his hands and set them on the table beside her. “To hold you in place,” he said cheerfully.

He placed one of the straps just below her chest and buckled it to the other side of the table. The other strap went across her hips as one went across the upper part of her legs and the other was attached just below her knees. “Comfortable?” he asked sarcastically.

Ashley shot him a look as he stood by her feet, placing all ten of his fingers o her toes. She knew he was going to tickle her crazy, but she wasn’t sure how far he would go. After all, the night where she was suspended from the ceiling, he didn’t stop tickling her until she passed out, and even a little while after that. Her eyes slowly rolled around in her head as she tried to escape from the immediate future.

Brett wasted no time. With Ashley gagged, he immediately raked his nails up and down the soles of her feet. Ashley pushed her head against one of her arms as she laughed to herself. Brett continued to rake his nails until he reached her toes, where he rolled his fingers in and around each of them. Ashley screamed as she could feel every hair on her arm stand up now. Her nostrils flared in and out as she could feel nothing but the tickling and her toes pulling at the tiny ropes. Ashley could feel his fingers as they tickled the exact center of her foot as she struggled below them. Her face was even more contorted now as her cheeks puffed up and her eyes opened and closed in small intervals. Brett didn’t even relent. Instead, he tickled the sides and tops of her feet as he watched her chest heave up and down and her arms droop against her cheeks.

In an instant, it was over again. Ashley tried to swear, but the combination of the gag and her hoarse voice just caused her to grunt instead. Brett pulled the tape from her mouth and tossed it aside. “Please, just let me go! I hate it when you tickle my feet! This is torture! Oh my god, not aga…”

Her begging was cut short as a fresh piece of tape was placed over her mouth. Ashley cried once again as she prepared herself for more tickling. She cried to herself as she could see an electric toothbrush being pulled from the bag. She fixed her eyes on it as it was turned on and immediately pushed against her heel. She screamed to herself as it was dragged slowly all over the sole of her foot and around her toes. Her feet instinctively jerked back as Brett rolled it over the sides of her feet and even on her ankles. Her knuckles were white from squeezing her hands together tight and her cheeks were red from the continuous laughter. The electric toothbrush tickled like hell, and the tickling from Brett was so nonstop that Ashley barely had any time to breathe at all.

Brett had heard her coughing a few times, so the toothbrush was thrown aside and the tape was once again ripped from her mouth. This time, Ashley could barely breathe, so all of her begging just came out as gibberish and heaves. Her toes relaxed against the frayed ropes around them as her wrists rested tightly above her head. Brett watched her closely as her head rolled to the side and pressed against the table as Ashley began to cry to herself.

She was completely drained of everything. The energy in her body had ceased and all of her emotions came to a halt. “Tired?” he asked her, putting his hand on her stomach. Ashley just rolled her eyes at him as he pulled a needle out of his pocket. “I guess its your bedtime, then.”

Ashley was used to this by now. The nightly injections had started as soon as he had grown tired of her routine pacing at night. When she didn’t sleep, she wasn’t as ticklish, so Brett had acquired some injections to help her sleep at night. It had worked like a charm.

Ashley watched as all the liquid went into her vein and, just like before, she could immediately feel the effects of it. Her eyes became drowsy and her head started to swim as she felt the fingers tickling her again. Ashley giggled and struggled as Brett tickled all over her thighs and squeezed her knees as her head slowly shook back and forth. When he squeezed her thighs, Ashley’s head rose off the table and fell to it while Brett slowly tickled her thighs. The tickling was slower as he noticed her eyes flutter and shut. In a few moments, however, she was completely void of laughter as she drifted out of the torturous moment.

Oct. 2 – Local resident Ashley Habago was found alive this morning after missing for the last few weeks. She was found clothed, wearing only a set of pajama bottoms and a t-shirt and tied to a tree in Bellevue Park. Police had heard about the incident an hour earlier, but had initially dismissed it as a sorority prank. When one jogger had identified Ashley, paramedics were rushed to the scene to aid the young woman. The SWIC student told them that for days she was held captive by a man known only to her as Brett. “I was fed and given water every day, but the rest was horror,” she told reporters. Other details of the case have not been revealed yet since the case is still pending, but doctors at Memorial Hospital say she is doing well and should be able to go home later today.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back