• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F/F Tickling - Jasmine on Genie, Free preview (10/18/2006)

tickler_n_black

1st Level Blue Feather
Yes, it just keeps getting better.
Right click and save on the link below to view your free preview of Genie tickled and tickled and tickled...

Stomach immobilized. Armpits immobilized. Legs immobilized.

Feet not immobilized.

Bummer.

NYvice said:
WOW TIB. Did she know she was that ticklish before she came in? LOL It looks like once you get her goin' even the lightest of touches are hell for her. :rolleyes:

Yeah I think she knew how ticklish she was, but I don't think she understood just how extreme and long we go with the tickling. :dogpile:

hivoltage said:
Stomach immobilized. Armpits immobilized. Legs immobilized.

Feet not immobilized.

Bummer.

lol'ed, i agree. Still a very good clip though! :)

we need FEET IMMOBILIZED TIB! please do foot tickling in stocks!!!

tickler_n_black said:
Man.
Tough crowd!
;)
You must have misunderstood me.

I LOVE Realtickling, and I have been buying videos / clips from them since long before they stopped selling videos through the mail. And I am well aware that "tickle torture tickling" is always in the top 3 of clips4sale.

I must have bought at least 5-10 videos and lots of clips. And I still buy them sometimes - like the foot stocks table videos.

The women of "tickle torture tickling" have always been ridiculously good-looking and the tickling is very real or very believable- and I am pretty sure I have stated that in a number of prior posts.

But it drives me nuts to see a woman immobilized so that every "critical" part of her body is locked down tight, except her feet, which require one hand to hold her foot still. I know there are ways to make it so that the ticklee cannot move her feet away from the tickling at all. There are some realticking videos like that.

Do the models refuse? Is this something people don't care about? I must be missing something.

Yeah exactly...

I have to echo the thoughts and words of hivoltage...and I've said it before too that the feet need to be secured. I am sure that not everyone feels this way but a good number of us do. I just really enjoyed the days of the immobilizer table where the girl couldn't move her leg or foot due to some strategically placed straps!

Yes it's true...your clips are GREAT! Please hear our plea LOL!
Thanks TIB.
Jon

I try not to complain but my biggest peeve is to see sweet underarms exposed and never tickled. I think the foot fans have it pretty good for this 20 second clip because the feet are tickled quite a bit. I do like any and all body parts that are ticklish and this clip is great because at the end the underarms are finally touched and hopefully the whole clip will have more. This woman is beautiful from head to toe! Excellent work!! :poke3:

hivoltage said:
You must have misunderstood me.

I LOVE Realtickling, and I have been buying videos / clips from them since long before they stopped selling videos through the mail. And I am well aware that "tickle torture tickling" is always in the top 3 of clips4sale.

I must have bought at least 5-10 videos and lots of clips. And I still buy them sometimes - like the foot stocks table videos.

The women of "tickle torture tickling" have always been ridiculously good-looking and the tickling is very real or very believable- and I am pretty sure I have stated that in a number of prior posts.

But it drives me nuts to see a woman immobilized so that every "critical" part of her body is locked down tight, except her feet, which require one hand to hold her foot still. I know there are ways to make it so that the ticklee cannot move her feet away from the tickling at all. There are some realticking videos like that.

Do the models refuse? Is this something people don't care about? I must be missing something.

i agree!!!

great work TIB i love her belly. Very cute girl. Are there more clips with her being tickled on her belly or just the genie ones? Whats her name?

All of her clips have been put up, there is no other footage hanging around sorry. Oh and her name is Genie.

all you foot freaks are the biggest pains in the ass around. no matter how good a clip is if a foot isnt tickled, youre all bummed out. Let me throw this in there ,Even if here foot was restrained THEN there would be a bunch of jerk offs that would say why wasnt she in stockings or fishnets or socks. Then there would be why didnt you tickle her with a fork,toothbrush etc. Instead why dont you just enjoy where she WAS tickled. I mean Christ this is practically a foot site as it is. TIB knows what hes doing so to all you foot freaks out there that cant appreciate a good thing I say shut up and enjoy. If I was tib id say fuck you all and not tickle the next 20 girls feet out of spite and not post any for a while. ok my rant is over.

are they all "special" to you, just in different ways?.....

hey TIB, I know this is a weird question, but the extraordinary ones like this Genie (in my opinion),....... do you see her as different from some of the others you have tickled? or do they all kind of seem similar after a while, with moderately different reactions? An analogy would be like folks who have ocean front homes, and after a while they don't really see the waves any more.....being surrounded by such beauty all the time......do you appreciate and see all your "waves" (ladies) the same?

or perhaps you can appreciate other ticklish reactions from other ladies that don't "impact" me the way Genie's laugh does?

Does a Franchesca or a Genie make you say, "wow!this one is pretty special".....or are they all special to you, in different ways? :shock:

hope you understand my query.....thanks....

Why don't you use that bondage device where the girl is kneeling down and her hands are lifted above her head?

jaba said:
hey TIB,

or perhaps you can appreciate other ticklish reactions from other ladies that don't "impact" me the way Genie's laugh does?

Does a Franchesca or a Genie make you say, "wow!this one is pretty special".....or are they all special to you, in different ways? :shock:

Yes, I definitely feel something special about certain models, that indeed yes they are more ticklish and more fun to tickle than some of the other models. Definitely!
I mean after all, isn't isn't reasonable to even think that every single girl you ever tickle will be affected, and affect you the exact same way as all the others. So in my mind there is definitely catagories such as "good ticklee" and "great ticklee" and "sickningly perfect ticklee!"

:)

good lord . . .she's gorgeous! I think i have been sending my resume to the wrong companies

tickler_n_black said:
Yes, I definitely feel something special about certain models, that indeed yes they are more ticklish and more fun to tickle than some of the other models. Definitely!
I mean after all, isn't isn't reasonable to even think that every single girl you ever tickle will be affected, and affect you the exact same way as all the others. So in my mind there is definitely catagories such as "good ticklee" and "great ticklee" and "sickningly perfect ticklee!"

:)

well, you certainly have found your fair share of the "sickeningly, perfectly ticklish" variety..... :rolleyes: ....Genie certainly fits that category, in my opinion...

I very much enjoy your work, and your free sample clips and photos that you share with our community..... :) ....thanks

:dog: jaba :dog:

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back