• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Experiment

BikerBadBoy

TMF Master
This story contains sexually explicit language.

Her Master always wanted to try something. He often tickled his slave in several positions, using all kinds of different devices but he always wondered what actually contributed to her torture. He noticed when he tied his slave spread eagle to the bed she would lift her head to view her own tickle torure. She could hear his growls as he nibbled on her feet which drive her crazy. She could laugh and beg and plead for mercy. Even though this was a waste of time given that her Master had no mercy for her while she was being tickled since her giggles turned him on as well.

One afternoon, after she showered and lotioned herself, as she usually does in preparation for her daily submission, she noticed some different devices placed on a table adjacent to the four-posted bed. Her Master always experimented with different ties and binds and tickling devices so she just thought it was going to be one of those afternoons. She lied on the bed awaiting her Master to enter the room to bind her and begin her daily tickle torture.

"slave, I want you to close your eyes as I prepare you". She obeyed of course knowing that disobedience would lead to a severe spanking with Master's leather belt and that hurt so bad she would do anything her Master told her to do to avoid being spanked. Master tied her wrists, stretched way above her head, fastened securely to each bed post. Then he tightly secured her ankles, legs stretched far apart, her heels hanging off the sides of the bed, tied down so tight she could barely move her feet at all. Then, her Master approaches her ear to tell her what he has in store for her today.
"Today I want to try an experiment. I know that contributing to your ticklishness is your sight as seeing me tickle you makes you that much more ticklish. Therefore, I will blindfold you. (He places the blindfold over her eyes)I also know that you begging me and pleading for me to stop allows you to express yourself adding to your ticklishness as well. Therefore, I will gag your mouth. (He gags her mouth with a ball-gag, placing a large piece of electrical tape over her mouth as well), and lastly, I know you hear me growl and tease you which adds a tremendous amount of ticklishness to your body. Therefore, I will place this military hearing protective headphones over your ears. The reason I am doing this is to isolate your sense of touch. I will eliminate all other senses making your sense of touch the only sense to experience the tickle torure. You won't be able to hear, to see, or to speak. Your mind will wander, think about how helpess you actually are. You can't see where or when or how I will tickle you. You won't hear a thing other than your own giggling and muffled moans, and you can't beg or plead with me or tell me how unbearable the torture will be. You must endure and take everything I give you for as long as I give it to you (he then secures the headphones to her eliminating all of her senses but one).

Everything is now silent to his slave. Everything is dark. Few seconds pass before he attacks her underarms, tickling with his fingernails, so, so lightly. She squirms, moans. He then moves to her nipples, tickling her hard erect nipples on the very tips where she can't stand to have them tickled. She begins to think to herself....'oh my god, I can't communicate with my Master, I can't see what he's doing, I can't hear a thing, this is going to be too much especially if he....' Right then, just as she was thinking, he attacked her soft, ticklish soles. He tickled with his fingernails at first, running them up and down her soles, over the tops of her feet, through her toes and around the balls of her feet. Then he got on his knees right near her left foot and began nibbling on her heels, gliding his teeth up her arches to the ball of her foot, nibbling and nibbling. Running his tongue between her toes. Doing the same to her other foot. His slave was going out of her mind. Having no control over anything. All of her senses eliminated but one. Isolating her sense of touch.....her sense of ticklishness....was more than she could bear. The tickling continued for several hours, she was exhausted. Master removed the headphones, then the blindfold, and finally the ball-gag. He untied her. Although she was exhausted, her excitement was beyond her control. She wanted to be fucked and fucked hard. She was breathing hard and fast. Begging her Master to fuck her pussy so hard she wanted to cum all over him. Master threw her back on the bed, climbed on top, and slid his dick inside her fucking her and fucking her untl she exploded all over him. The experiment worked. For both of them.

yikes...imagine having all senses removed, except the sense of touch..would make the slave feel sooo helpless and vulnerable, and that much more ticklish..and not seeing where the next touch would be given would drive her wild..great concept Biker..you have a very vivid imagination...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back