• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

WOW wrestling/tickling (part 6)

primetime

Verified
hey fellas, thanks once again for the feedback. the storyline is coming out nicely, we still have a few chapters to go. enjoy the series. again, all characters (except a few) can be found at www.wowe.com

"Fans on tonight's show" the voice of David Mclane says on a voiceover at the beginning of the show, "you will see some grudge matches. Ice Cold takes on Paradise, Patti Pizzazz takes on Bronco Billie, and Poison takes on Wendi Wheels, and finally Terri Gold takes on Lana Star for the WOW championship!!"

Lana Star is in her dressing room looking at herself in a full length mirror with Patti Pizzazz looking over her shoulder. Lana was twirling her blond locks with her fingers and had a huge smile on her face.

"Tonight i finally get that chipmunk Terri BRONZE!! Tonight, i WILL become the next World champion!!! and i will be tickled to death by it he he he he he he!!" Lana gloated

"Oh Lana, i am so proud of you. tonight you will beat Terri Gold..." Patti tried to say

"Uh, Terri BRONZE!!!" Lana interjected.

"right, Terri Bronze wont stand a chance tonight. Lana Star. New world champion!!!" Patti bragged

"oh yes, tonight will be my night. after all, i am the star of this show!! and by the way, you better beat Bronco SILLY. otherwise you will answer to me."

Patti nodded her head. she knew she had to win tonight, otherwise she knew what kind of torture Lana would do to her.

Ice Cold vs Paradise

Paradise made her way to the ring. tonight she was going to face Ice Cold and she wanted to get Ice Cold back for what she did to her partner Farrah. Paradise was a striking woman, tall, but very athletic. she wore her floral design top and shorts, complemented by her green wrestling boots. tonight, she was going to get Ice Cold. then Ice Cold made her way down the aisle. Ice Cold was in her silver attire and was ready for combat. she was already thinking about one of Paradise's green boots as the next trophy. she entered the ring and immediately Paradise pounced on her with double axe-handles. Ice Cold hit the canvas and Paradise took over. she slapped, punched and kicked the cold-hearted woman. a dropkick here and a clothesline there, Paradise was in full control. she scooped Ice Cold again and slammed her into the canvas. Paradise then looked at the crowd with a glint in her eye. this was payback for Farrah, and Paradise wanted to treat Ice Cold the same way. she went over to Ice Cold's left boot and began to unlace it. the laces were undone and Paradise tried to pull the boot off, but Ice Cold managed to kick paradise with her right boot. Paradise was stunned and Ice Cold tore into her. Ice Cold didnt want anyone to expose her feet. after a few elbow drops, Ice Cold picked up Paradise and slammed her into the canvas. she made her way to the 2nd turnbuckle and from there, dropped an elbow into Paradise's stomach. Paradise felt weak. then she felt herself being dragged to the ropes. Ice Cold then trapped the beautiful island girl's arms in between the 2nd and bottom ropes, but Paradise was facing outside of the ring, instead of inside the ring. all Paradise could see was the crowd. Ice Cold got behind her and began to wiggle her fingers into the exposed armpits of Paradise

"NOOOO!!! DONT TICKLE MEEEEEEE HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!" Paradise laughed out loud.

Ice Cold continued her torture. she was scrabbling away at Paradise's underarms and then would drag her fingers lightly across Paradise's back, sending Paradise into ticklish convulsions. with the woman squirming, Ice Cold then began to tickle harder and harder. Paradise was going to suffer!!!!

"HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!!! NNOOOOO!!!!! SSSSTTTTOOPPPPP!!!! PLEASE ICE COLD HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA SSSSTTTTTOOOOOPPPPPP!!!"

Ice Cold wouldnt stop. she just wanted to torture Paradise. then she dragged her fingers up the back of Paradise's thighs sending Paradise into screams!!!!! her hair began to shake wildly, her body wracked with ticklish convulsions!!!! she felt the tips of Ice Cold's fingers tracing around her thighs. although this was torture, it was also turning Paradise on, as she began to wiggle her hips. paradise didnt want to be humiliated this way and tried to beg. but she couldnt get words out because she was laughing so hard. meanwhile, the referee had already disqualified Ice Cold because she wouldnt set Paradise free, but Ice Cold didnt seem to care. she was going to torture this poor woman. then after several minutes, Ice Cold stopped. Paradise was sucking in air to her tired lungs. she then heard Ice Cold whisper into her ear.

"i feel you Paradise. i know you are enjoying this. i wont humiliate you that way, like you know i can do right now, but i will get your feet........"

"nooo.........nooo...please Ice..please dont tickle....my...feet.." Paradise moaned out.

it was too late, Ice Cold turned around, and grabbed the left foot of Paradise. with Paradise so weak, she couldnt resist Ice Cold from unlacing her boot and pulling it off. Ice Cold took a quick whiff and threw the boot across the ring. she then simply rolled off the sock off of Paradise exposing her bare sole. and what a sole it was. it was a size 8, but a slender sole it was. the skin on her sole was smooth and tanned. her high arches were tantalizing and the ball of her foot was fleshy. the toes were long and descended in length, with her big toe being a little plump. Ice Cold was going to enjoy this. she yanked off the other boot, exposing the other tender sole. then with her "headlocking" both ankles, she quickly began to tickle each sole with her opposite hands. Paradise began to shake and laugh harder. her feet was so ticklish!!!

"AH HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE HE NNOOOOOTTTTT MMMHA HA HA HA HA HA MMYYYYYYY FEEEETTT!!!"

Ice Cold just kept tickling. she released the feet from the grip and simply grabbed and ankle and began to tickle the sole in earnest. Paradise was convulsing. this was too much for her. she felt fingertips tickling the soft skin on the undersides of her toes, then felt the fingers teasing the fleshy mounds of skin on the ball of the foot, then the spider walking across her soft arch and then the figure 8 tickling on her soft heel. Ice Cold tickled the other foot as well. finally a figure came running out and into the ring. it was Farrah and she kicked Ice Cold in the midsection. Paradise was still slumped in the ropes and farrah tried to take her revenge out on Ice Cold. Ice Cold quickly scampered out the ring, and grabbed a boot of Paradise before leaving the ring. the damage had already been done. another ticklish victim losing a boot.

in the back, Terri Gold sat on a chair and was being interviewed by Julie Day. Terri was still in street clothes and had to discuss her match tonight versus Lana Star.

"Tonight Terri, you take on Lana Star for the world title. your quick thoughts" Julie asked the champ.

"well, tonight is the night i take on Lana Star. this match happened because i wanted it. Lana is not the #1 contender, but i am tired of hearing her abuse my name and trying to get into my head. last week, she tried to embarrass me and i will not stand for it anymore. i am the people's champ and i will defend this title anytime against anyone!!" the champ boasted.

"But Terri, surely you are concerned about Lana's new submission hold. in fact, there seems to be a lot of tickling going on in WOW lately and it seems to be quite the move. a lot of us are ticklish and being tickled is a helpless feeling. i know, Lana tickled me and i felt so helpless and so weak. Terri, i must ask. are you ticklish?"

Terri swallowed hard and looked at Julie. "you know Julie, normally i wouldnt tell anyone my weak spot, but to answer the question....yes. i am ticklish. i am horribly ticklish. especially my feet. it is such a helpless feeling being tickled. there is not a more helpless feeling than when an opponent is unlacing your boot, taking off your boot, taking off your sock and then tickling your foot. i dont know how i would handle it. when Lana tried to do that to me last week, i thought i was finished."

"so, if Lana tickled your feet, your reign is over?"

"i dont know Julie. i really dont know. hopefully tonight, we dont have to face that question." Terri said with fear.

FADE TO BLACK

Poison vs Wendi Wheels

Poison entered the ring and was smiling like someone who just stole some cookies. she pranced around the ring like she was totally confident. then Wendi Wheels made her entrance. clad in her racing shirt, with blue shorts and black boots, the crowd went nuts for this sensational grappler. Wendi did her "racing motion" with her arms and was ready for action. the bell rung and Wendi easily got the upper hand. with a quick slam, she was already on top of Poison. but when Wendi looked at Poison, Poison still had that grin on her face. Wendi slapped her a few times, then pulled her up by her hair and slammed her again. with a few leg drops, Wendi then went for the pin. Poison kicked out and Wendi dished out more punishment. then Wendi went to the 2nd turnbuckle and tried to splash Poison, but Poison put her knees up and Wendi's stomach went crashing into the knees. Wendi was out of breath and Poison took over. with a few elbow drops Poison then flipped Wendi onto her stomach and straddled her. Poison with her grin again, the put her plan in motion. she quickly placed her fingers into Wendi's armpits and began to tickle. Wendi's eyes popped wide open. Poison was going to tickle her.

"NOOOOOOOOOO WHAT ARE YOU DOING?? HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA DONT TICKLE ME!!!!!"

Poison continued the tickling, and Wendi started thrashing about. the ref asked her if she wanted to quit, but Wendi shook her head no. Poison then dug her fingers into Wendi's sides causing the racing girl to scream even more. Wendi still wouldnt submit. Poison was getting impatient. tickling her was supposed to make her quit and she wasnt quitting. she then stop tickling Wendi's sides and moved down to her ankles. she began to unlace the boots and quickly pulled them off. Wendi was getting exhausted and couldnt resist her boots being pulled off, then she felt her socks coming off, exposing her bare feet. Poison then placed Wendi's ankles in between her thighs, trapping them there. Poison could then concentrate on the soles of Wendi. Wendi's soles were quite attractive. there were long, but a little wide. she wore a size 10. the skin was smooth, but had slight callouses along the sides of the heels. the sole was creamy and generally very tender. the toes were long and thick and were wiggling a lot. Poison like the thickness of the toes. she began her assualt there. she dug her fingers into the plump undersides of the toes and Wendi screamed in ticklish agony!!!!

"NOOOOOOOOOOO NOT MY TOES!!!!! MEEEERRRRRRCCCCCYYYYYYY!!"

the referee didnt hear her say "mercy" and the match continued. Poison kept tickling. she traced her finger along the arch causing Wendi's feet to wiggle wildly. but Poison was getting impatient again and then went for the fast, hard, scraping, tickling of the soles. Wendi's screams went through the roof!!!!

"OOOOOHHHHHHH MMMMMMYYYYYYYY GOD!!!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA!!"

Poison kept on going, but again, Wendi didnt submit. Poison got so frustrated, she stop tickling, got up and began to yell at the ref. Wendi, although exhausted saw her opening. she got up, and, turned Poison around, kick her in the stomach and did the "blowout" (i.e. the X-factor) on Poison. Wendi was excited, but she didnt want the match to end there. she went over to Poison's feet and quickly unlaced the boots and pulled them off exposing Poison's nylon tootsies. Wendi stuck her ankles between her thighs and attack the soles of Poison. Poison's eyes popped open in fear and immediately began to laugh.

"NOOOOOOOOOO!!!! HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA STTTTTOPPPPP!!!! IM TICKLISH!!!" and with that she quickly tapped out. the bell rung and Wendi was the winner. Poison quickly grabbed her boots and left. Wendi, in the ring barefooted, managed to turn the tables on Poison and went home with the victory....

NEXT UP, Patti Pizzazz vs Bronco Billie and the WOW titlematch!!!!!

okay fellas, how was this one? thanks for the feedback!!!

superb

Don't take too long though with the next one. I hate being kept in suspense

Excellent

Another good story, I think I liked Poison getting it the best so far. A slight pointer if I may be so bold, try messaing around with a game like smackdown2 for playstation, or wwf no mercy for n64. This will help you get a good handle on moves and holds, even an old pro fan like myself learned from these games.

Great stuff, keep going! :)

I just remembered

Boom Boom and Jane Blonde. Those are two girls I forgot that ought to be tickled

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back