• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Winter Blues, Departed Naomi, Under The Weather Mitch, And, Substandard Start

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys had a solemn winter following their downfall in the World Series. Although both Mitch and Naomi, as well as other team members, arrived at rather rapid contract agreements with the team, it was a winter of discontent for the couple, especially Mitch. Shortly after the World Series, Naomi received an "I cant turn this one down" movie offer, to star with Nicole Kidman, Russell Crowe, and others, in a blockbuster film, that would be completely finished before spring training, and would in no way interrupt the Good Guys spring training regiment. In early November, Naomi departed for Los Angeles, and the shooting of the movie, while Mitch stayed behind to anchor the fort with the family. Naomi would likely not be finished with the movie until late January, having only a ten day break for the Christmas holidays, and a four day one, during Thanksgiving weekend. Due to school for their offspring, it was mandatory that Mitch stay in Paradise to oversee things, a very difficult circumstance, as most of the Good Guys had either scattered for the winter, to offseason homes, or were doing off season traveling. The situation made Mitch downhearted, and depressed. Naomi would phone every night, and send e-mails often, but it was clear that she was enjoying her time with her old friends from Australia, even though the tones of her phone calls, and e-mails, stated that she missed her husband and family, and looked forward to family reunion during vacation breaks, and the end of the movie's shooting.
When Naomi arrived home for a ten day break, two days before Christmas, it was almost like things had changed. The couple had been away for the greater part of two months, and Mitch couldn't wait to get into the old routine with his wife of tickling, foot worship, and other activities. Naomi, probably out of obligation, discarded her shoes, after settling down everyone on that first night, and gave Mitch her feet. From her body language, Mitch almost sensed that she did so grudgingly, and that something just wasnt right. Instead of hungrily delving into his wife's soles, he questioned Naomi about her attitude:" I almost feel like you're doing this for the purpose of "getting that pain in the ass husband of mine off my back", instead of because you want to. If you dont want to, then just tell me, and dont" Mitch said. Naomi, becoming huffy, pulled her bare feet away from Mitch, and curled them under her: "Jesus Fucking H Christ, husband! You havent seen me, in what, over a month, and I give you what I know you always want, and you're taking issues with me? What the fuck is with that!? " She ranted. "I dont know, I just sense something" Mitch said, trying to stay calm. "Maybe you are paranoid, or maybe I'd like you to talk to me for a bit, before just smelling and devouring my feet. I am human, you know, and your wife, not some bloody fucking sex toy!" Naomi hissed. "Fine, you want to talk? Let's talk. So, how are you? What's new?" Mitch asked. "Naomi got up, and started to undress, looking at Mitch with a look of death:" You know what, screw it, dont do me any favors! Oh, and by the way, Fuck you!" Naomi screamed, at the top of her lungs.
That argument was the beginning of a very somber holiday season for the couple, with little sex, and even worse communication. After Naomi returned to the movie set, after the first of the year, she did not return home again until the movie was finished, not even making an appearance for Mitch's birthday, that January 23rd.
The couple reported to spring training in a lethargic state, angry, and with their marriage in trouble. They had not been to counesling in months, due to Naomi's absence, and knew they needed to go back, yet couldnt bring themselves to make the appointment to go. Thus, the regular season began in April, with a dark cloud hanging over them, not a good way to start a year.
Finally, on the first Monday in April, the regular season began, on a cool, overcast, 72 degree day in Paradise. The Good Guys raised the National League championship flag to the flagpole in center field, and unveiled the previous year's league championship banner, then proceeded to go out and play like chumps, as Kate Hudson got bashed, allowing five runs in four innings, of a 6-0 defeat. The boobirds rained down loud and long, and the season was not off to a good start. Gil Bellows took the start on opening day two, a partly sunny, far from perfect, 74 degree day. He allowed but one run. Fortunately, the Good Guys scored two, and it was enough, in a 2-1 win. Charlize Theron started the third game of the season, and allowed three runs, which was enough for a defeat, in a 3-0 setback.
Thursday was an off day, and the first time that the couple would really be together, without distraction of workout, exhibition games, or team commitments. That day, when they got up, they sat at breakfast scowling at each other. After everyone else had left, Mitch tried to break the ice:" What do you want to do, Nai? Sit here and be surly to each other forever, or are we going to settle this?" Mitch started. Naomi, whose hair was not pretty, and whose feet were filthy, looked at Mitch with a look of stone." I dont care, Mitchell, whatever you want is fine with me. Oh, and dont think you are going to charm me into bed, or touch me, because you arent coming near me!" She ranted. "Fine, tell you what. No sex, keep punishing me. For what, I dont fucking know, but if you dont want to fuck me, then fine, dont fuck me. I really dont care. Should we both find lovers, to get from others, what we havent been giving one another, these past few months!?" Mitch asked, testily. "I really dont know. I dont know anything anymore, and you know what, I'm beginning not to care!" Naomi hissed, going into the bedroom, and slamming the door.
With circumstances as frosty as the North Pole between the couple, Atlanta visited Paradise on Friday night. Neve Campbell took the ball, and gave the Good Guys a big lift, allowing no runs in eight innings, in a 4-0 win. Rachel Leigh Cook pitched on Saturday night, and got hammered, in a 7-0 loss. Kate Hudson opposed John Smoltz, on a sunny, windy, 85 degree Sunday, in front of a sellout. As expected, it was an early season marquee matchup, with both pitchers firing nine scoreless innings. In the tenth, Mitch came up, and blasted one for all the bases, in a 1-0, ten inning win.
Houston visited Paradise on Monday, in the last series, before the Good Guys would hit the road again. Gil Bellows pitched on Monday night, and threw well, but the team got few runs, and he was defeated, 3-2. Charlize Theron had the turn on Tuesday night, and pitched a fantastic game, allowing no runs and only two hits in eight innings, of a combined 2-0 shutout with Hilary Duff. Neve Campbell took the mound on a bright, perfect Wednesday, in front of a sellout, in the homestand's last game. Neve pitched a very strong game that day, firing seven innings of one run ball, and fanning nine Astros. In the ninth, the Good Guys almost let it get away. Leading 3-2, with the bases loaded, Hilary Duff threw a pitch to Lance Berkman, that looked like it was headed to the outfield gap, for a double, and an Astros lead, but Mitch charged into right center, and made a great catch, for the final out, of a 3-2 Good Guy win, that capped off a less than thrilling five and four homestand. It was still very early in the season, but both the team, and Mitch and Naomi were not in the best of shape.
That night, with Mitch's suitcase packed, for the trip to New York, the next night, he brazenly broached the subject of love, and lovemaking, with Naomi:" Okay, we cannot go on like this forever, whatever it is, what say we agree to deal with everything when I come home. Whatever it is, we'll just air it out, and fix it, however long it takes. In the meantime, seeing as I've hardly touched you for months, would I be too audacious to ask my wife of 24 years, to make love with me, before I go away again. Please, Nai?" Mitch appealed. Naomi smirked, and began to undo her short nightgown, revealing her bare breasts:" Okay, you fucking pain in my ass, we will make love, because I want to as well, and I havent had it for months either. Just be nice, and no bondage. You can do things to my feet, as I know you need that, but just watch it with the tickling" Naomi said. So, as requested, Mitch and Naomi made love, with some foot worship, and minimal tickling. It had been a bandaid, and Mitch knew that there would be a mountain to climb, when he returned home from New York in ten days time.
The next night, as she always did, Naomi took Mitch to the airport, to catch the first team flight of the regular season, to New York. "After welcome home the night you get back, I want to spend those ten days fixing us, husband. We havent been right for months, and this homestand sucked. I want to get to the bottom of this" Naomi said. "I agree, and we will, I dont want to go on like this either" Mitch said.
In the meantime, the team held it's first Saturday night tickle party, following the loss to the Braves. The featured lee would be a cute short haired manager of the Good Guys food store on the park's grounds, named Tammy. Tammy was tied hands and feet to the tickle table, in the middle of the fetish club. Catcher Barney began the tickle on Tammy's neck with fingers, as the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, Center Fielder Ed Burns was next, tickling Tammy on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as she squeaked, and squealed:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEE! OMG THATS TICKLISH! STAHPPPP! NOOOOO! HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Working down, third baseman Michael was the next ler, attacking Tammy on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, as more girlish laughter erupted from her:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NOOOOOOO! Finally, Mitch was last, tickling the soles of Tammy's pretty feet. He attacked Tammy's cute feet and soft soles with fingers, feathers, an electric toothbrush, and ice, over her soles and toes. This drove Tammy beserk, she wiggled her toes every which way, and squealed hysterically, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG THAT IS SO TICKLISH! PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NO! NO! NO! PLEASE STAHPPPP TICKLING ME! IAM GOING TO LOSE IT! NOOOOOOOOO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, the tickle ended, and the throughly exhausted Tammy was untied.
So, it had been a less than perfect beginning for both the season, and Mitch and Naomi. Now, after a road trip, the questions would begin. Was the poor start just a down period, or the beginning of a lost season, personally, and on the field. What would happen next? Those answers to come in the next segment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Off to another season of Good Guy baseball. It's wonderful to have them back. I think Naomi overreacted though. She had all kinds of stories I'm sure but Mitch was home essentially alone. I don't think she was very fair to him at all. Anyway, another great story and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your praise is appreciated, as always. That whole homestand just wasnt a good time for the couple, and yes, perhaps Naomi did overreact.
As I told you in the PM, I will be gone all day tomorrow, but will try to post another story by Friday at the latest, so, as you know, stay tuned, the season is only beginning, and there will be more to come soon.

Mitch

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back