• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Groupie(correct one)

dardanos78

TMF Regular
Sorry about that, its kinda early in the morn
Here it is, again, my first story.
(Warning: There is sexual content in this story)

The Groupie

Part I

Erin and her friend Rachel were so excited. By sheer luck Rachel won two backstage passes to a rock concert that has been sold out for months. The prize also included limousine transportation for the two girls and hotel accommodations. Erin couldn’t believe that they were going to be backstage with her favorite band “The Fallen Angels”. Erin’s wall in her bedroom was littered with the band’s posters. She has been a fan of theirs for a few years now and to Erin and her roommate their music never gets old. Erin had a special gleam in her eye reserved for the bands lead singer Keith Meadows as well.
Both girls immediately began to get ready for the show after their classes. Both girls were so excited that they went out and bought new dresses. Rachel had bought a small black dress with thin shoulder straps, which also by no coincidence, barely covered her unmentionables. Erin bought herself a red back-less nightgown which, even though her dress was not quite as revealing as her roommates’ dress, would still turn many heads at the concert.
Before they could slip on their dresses both ladies had to properly prepare themselves for the show, so both of the 19 year old coeds took the time to address their other needs. Erin started by washing and styling her long brown hair. She took pride in her hair. It maintained a natural shine that left quite a few girls jealous. Rachel on the other hand decided to start with her nails. She decided that a dark blue would go well with her outfit for the night. When she finished both her fingers and toes she went into the bathroom to check on Erin. When she went in, Erin was just putting the final touches on her makeup. But Rachel noticed that although Erin had painted her fingernails, she had left her toenails untouched. “Your not seriously planning on going to the concert without painting your nails are you?” Asked Rachel. “You know how my feet are, I can’t even wash them in the shower without bursting out laughing” exclaimed Erin. Rachel just scoffed at her roommate. “Look, you are about to meet the man of your dreams and you are going to risk not looking perfect just because you’re a little ticklish, Just let me do your nails, I promise to touch your feet as little as possible, ok?” Erin debated the thought. On one hand her roommate made an excellent point, she wanted to look more beautiful than any other girl at that concert. But she just can’t stand having her feet touched, they are THAT ticklish. She looked down at her size 5 feet, she looked at how each toe fell into place perfectly, there were no callouses or sores to be found. She liked her feet, despite their extreme sensitivity. After that realization and some more coaxing she decided to endure the torment and let her roommate paint her toes.
She sat down on their couch and lay her feet up on the coffee table, awaiting their torment. Rachel sat down across from her holding a bottle of reddish orange nail polish, that nicely accentuated her dress and some cotton balls. Erin looked at the time and realized there was still plenty of time before the limo was supposed to pick them. So she sat back and sighed thinking of her crush. Soon though she was quickly ripped from that wonderful thought as what seemed like electric shocks were shooting down her feet. She yelped and kicked as her roommate tried feebly to place the cotton balls between her toes. “Look Erin, you need to hold still!” she said getting angry. “I can’t help it, it tickles soo much and you didn’t warn me.” Rachel had just got an idea as she glanced over at the recliner sitting next to her. “Quick, get in the recliner, I have an idea.” Erin willingly moved into the recliner and sat back, not knowing what her friend had in mind, she reclined in the chair, again slipping into near unconscious just thinking about the lead singer of the Fallen Angels. She was so lost in thought that she didn’t even notice the nylons that her roommate was tying around her ankles and to the bars between the recliner and the footrest attached to the recliner. She then quickly slid one end of the coffee table under the footrest so Erin couldn’t bring her feet down. Erin suddenly noticed her predicament and began futilly protesting. Rachel ignored her protests and began what she started before. Erin was immediately cut off in mid sentence when she felt those familiar shocks in her feet again. But this time she couldn’t pull her feet away.
Although Erin wasn’t laughing hysterically, she was squirming and giggling as her roommate carefully applied the nail polish.
“Almost done”, Rachel told Erin as she applied the last few strokes to her pinky toe. “Hurry up, I can’t take this much more”, Erin exclaimed. Rachel finished the last stroke on the toe and then began to admire her work despite the problems her friend had. “Well what do you think?” Rachel said, with a look of immense pride in her face. “Ehhh, its ok.” Erin said jokingly. “Now quick untie me so I can pick out my shoes!” Rachel scoffed at the joke and decided to start running her fingers up and down Erin’s helpless feet. She immediately burst out with a roar of laughter. And with a great feat of strength (or strength of feet) she pulled free from the poorly tied nylons. “Oh my god, don’t ever do that again”, Erin said while huffing from her brief ordeal. “Ha, maybe you should show a little more appreciation for your friends.” Rachel said with a smirk as she walked towards the bedroom.
Erin quickly regained her composure and followed her roommate back to the bedroom. She rushed up behind Rachel and pushed her on the bed. Before Rachel knew what was going on Erin was straddling her waist. During the scuffle, one of Rachel’s arms was pinned behind her back and the other arm was firmly being held by Erin over her head. “You knew better than to tickle me, now it’s your turn.” Before Rachel could say anything Erin had her one free hand exploring the smooth hollow of Rachel’s armpit. Rachel could do nothing else but laugh and kick her feet. Both girls were still in their underwear, they didn’t want to take the risk of ruining their new dresses. Because of this Erin had wide open territory with which to exact an over-zealous revenge on her helpless roommate. After about 5 minutes, Erin relented and let her roommate go. “Now you know the price for touching my feet,” Rachel then thought of continuing the fight until she realized that they still had a few things to do before the contest. So she relented. For now.

Part II

Erin and Rachel arrived at the stadium a little early, but with their passes, they were able to walk backstage freely. So they immediately went backstage in hopes of seeing their favorite band before the show.
After a few minutes of searching they came to the stage where the band was performing some warm ups before the show. Erin was so excited, her heart was racing out of control, and her mind was clouded with thoughts of imminently meeting the one man that her life revolved around. When the band was done with one of their songs they began to walk off stage to prepare for the show. Coincidently they were headed right towards the two giddy girls. The band themselves were taken back a little by the two petite beauties standing before them. Keith Meadows was heading right towards Erin, she caught his eye immediately. Erin didn’t know what to say or do, so the only thing she could think of was to feint right on the spot.
When she came to, she was in Keith’s dressing room. She had been laid out on the couch while she was out. When she opened her eyes her roommate Rachel was sitting in a chair reading a magazine. “How long have I been out?” She asked. “Oh only about half an hour.” She said. “Don’t worry you haven’t missed a thing yet, the show doesn’t start for another fifteen minutes. That was one heck of an idea you had there. Fainting right in Keith’s arms so he’d have to notice you. Well let me tell ya something. You got his attention alright. He left his key to his hotel room, which happens to be on the top floor of our hotel!” Erin’s head was still spinning, and the realization of what the key meant slowly sank in. She had been waiting and dreaming of this day ever since she laid eyes on Keith. She was so excited, she could hardly wait.
After what Rachel and Erin thought was one of the most amazing concerts they had ever been to, both girls headed back to their hotel. “So you ready for this?” Rachel asked Erin. “OF COURSE I AM!” Erin shot back. They each got in the elevator, Rachel hit the button for their floor while Erin hit the button for the top floor.
After her many well-wishes from Rachel, Erin proceeded to the top floor. She stepped out and quickly found the room that corresponded with the key. She knew that Keith would not be there yet, but she wanted to be waiting there for him when he got back. She unlocked the door and stepped inside to something that she had never expected. There was a woman already in the room sitting on the couch. She was very beautiful, she wore only a black bra and black panties. She was definitely older than Erin, must’ve been about 28 or 29. She had dark shoulder length hair, a killer body, and long beautiful slender feet. She gave Erin a smile when she stepped in the door. “Hi you must be Erin.” She stood up to greet Erin, who was very confused. “Um, I’m sorry I must have the wrong room.” She started to turn to leave but the woman went to the door before she could. “No, not if you’re the Erin that feinted in Keith’s arms before the show.” Erin realized that she was definitely in the right room. “Who are you?” She asked. “I’m Michelle. I am a good friend of Keith’s. I travel with him wherever he goes. He called here before the show and asked me to prepare you for when he comes back.” Erin’s mind wandered. She did not know what to do. Before she could decide Michelle took Erin’s hand and began to lead her to the bedroom. She opened the twin doors to reveal a huge four poster bed with a cage style headboard. There was enough room for at least four or five people to sleep on that bed. Michelle sat Erin on the bed and explained that when Keith invited groupies up to his room that he enjoyed having more than one woman involved. Erin wasn’t totally upset by this, she wasn’t about to throw this opportunity away, and she did think that Michelle was gorgeous. So she gave in and asked what Michelle meant by prepare her for when he arrives. Michelle then explained that they would both be tied spread eagled to the bed so Keith could have his way with them. Erin became a little apprehensive at the thought of being restrained by a total stranger, but the thought of being with Keith was too strong in her mind to have her think differently. So she immediately got undressed and was naked in no time. Michelle helped her down on the bed and then pulled out some fuzzy handcuffs and handcuffed Erin’s hands above her head. Michelle then went to the foot of the bed, grabbed hold of Erin’s ankles and pulled her feet just to the edge of the bed so they were hanging off. She then tied them to the footboard. She stopped to admire her handiwork, Erin was tied down very tightly, so tight she could barely move at all. Michelle then disappeared into the bathroom for a minute. During this time Erin pondered what Keith would do to her with her all trussed up. Then Michelle came out carrying a white bottle. Erin took a good look at it and noticed that it was moisturizing foot crème. Michele said nothing as she squirted some in her hand and began to apply it to Erin’s vulnerable feet. Erin quickly screamed as the cold crème made contact with the soft white arch of her foot. “Oh, your really ticklish aren’t you?” Michelle then decided that she would use her fingernails more than her palm to apply the foot crème. In no time Erin was in hysterics. She couldn’t move a muscle while Michelle deliberately tickled her soft feet. After a few minutes, Michelle relented. While Erin gasped for breath she noticed that Michelle was applying crème to her feet too. Then Michelle began to tie her feet in the same fashion as Erin’s to the footboard. She then lay down on the bed and proceeded to handcuff her hands above her head just like Erin’s. Being a little taller Michelle had a little more movement available to her, but not much.
About 20 minutes passed as both girls waited for Keith. They talked about different things until, finally Keith walked in carrying flowers and other sentiments from his fans. He saw the two women tied up and proceeded directly to the bathroom. He came out in just his boxers showing off his muscular physique. Erin thought she was going to pass out again she was so turned on. He looked at Michelle and complimented her on her job. “Well ladies, who wants to get tickled first?” Upon hearing those words Erin turned white, and her tongue sank in her throat. Michelle spoke up and volunteered to go first. “I want her to see what's in store for her”. Michelle said while looking at a terrified and speechless Erin.
Keith went to the hotel kitchen to grab something. He came back with a bowl of q tips that had first been soaked in water then frozen, for an icy tip. Michelle’s eyes widened. “No, please, you promised you’d stop using those.” She was truly terrified. Keith just smiled, knealt down at her feet and began scribbling his fingers all over the botttoms of her feet. Michelle filled the room with an intense cackling laughter. She shook her head side to side as Keith slowly and quickly drew his one pointer finger across the deep arch of her foot. His favorite place to tickle. Erin looked on in horror as Keith reduced Michelle to mere putty. After a straight half hour of non-stop tickling Keith straddled Michelle. He still said nothing, and descended his hands into Michelle’s armpits. The room was once again renewed with maniacle laughter. Keith did not need to explore Michelle’s body. He knew every sensitive spot she had. And he was exploiting them fully. Her ribes, her belly button, and that soft spot just abover her hip. After an hour of torture Keith rose from the bed and sat in a chair for a minute. Michelle was hoarse and sweaty from the torture she endured at Keith’s skilled hands. Erin was panicking, she wasn’t sure if she would survive the night. After a few minutes of letting Michelle rest Keith retrieved his bowl of frozen torture and again set himself in front of Michelle’s dangling feet. She could only shake her head, she knew what was coming, and she has never been able to stand it. Keith then showed her a frozen Q tip and motioned it towards her feet. She just smiled, she knew better than to beg. It did no good. He then firmly grasped the toes on her left foot and drew them back, tightening the sole of her foot. He then started to poke and prod her foot with the Q tip. Michelle went absolutely ballistic. Her throat no longer yielded any laughter, she just squirmed and shook. After what seemed like an eternity Keith finally stopped... and started the same thing on her right foot. He finally stopped tickling Michelle, after all he didn;t want her to pass out. He looked at Erin and said one thing “ready?”. Erin shook her head, hoping he would change his mind. But he didn’t. He eyed her feet, and then decided he’d wait and start with the top and work his way down. He straddled her hips and just stared in her eyes. He could see the fear. Her eyes told him all he needed to know. Before he began Michelle mustered some strength and sarcastically told Erin to “have fun”. Keith felt that that was uncalled for and decided to tickle both of them. So he kneeled down between them and began running his fingers all over both girls’ defenseless bodies. Now the room was filled with twice the laughter. Erin literally could not struggle. So she just lay there, laughing and screaming. She prayed for the torture to stop. After about 20 minutes Keith ended his torture and got off of the bed. He headed toward Erin’s feet and eyed them. It was as if he was studying them for the best way of attacking them. He quickly drew his finger up Erin’s left sole. The scream she let out was worse than when he was tickling her ribs. He smiled, grabbed his Q tips and went to town.
Erin wasn’t sure how long the foot torture lasted, time seemed to stand still. She was a prisoner in her body. She wanted to release herself from the torment, but couldn’t. she couldn’t even think of anything else but the tickling. Once Keith finally stopped his attack on Erin’s poor feet, he stepped out of the room for a bit. While Erin was enduring this cruel torture, she had not noticed the wetness in her groin. It was not from loss of control. It suddenly dawned on her that her nipples were quite hard and she was very turned on. When Keith came back he brought a pair of scissors with him. He set them on the nightstand and went over to Erin’s feet again. But this time he didn’t attack her. He began to untie her feet. He went to the headboard and began to undo the cuffs.
Michelle looked on in shock. Erin just lay there on the bed, still recovering from what just happened. Keith picked up his scissors and approached Michelle “You forgot to undress, now you must pay”. With that and a few snips Michelle was completely naked. He looked at Erin “Now its time for your reward, mount her face.” Erin was confused, but caught on quickly. She immediately straddled Michelle’s face. “Now Erin, Michelle is going to make you come as many times as you want, while she is doing that, I will be tickling her feet. This is her punishment for her forgetfulness. Erin just looked down at poor Michelle and smiled. Michelle immediately began licking, but found it very hard to concentrate with Keith ravaging her feet. Erin was only able to come twice because Michelle was unable to continue with her feet being tickled. So finally Keith stopped tormenting Michelle’s poor feet. He crept between her legs and began nuzzling her now sensitive organs. In no time Michelle came from Keith’s expert tongue. He untied Michelle, took Erin under his arm and pulled them close to his sides. They tried falling asleep but ended up playing around until morning. Erin, Although originally terrified at her predicament, had no regrets about her experience. She left quietly in the morning. She felt somewhat different about herself. She felt more mature and confident in herself. She no longer idolized Keith Meadows, she respected him for what he had shown her. She snuck back into her room to find her roommate still asleep. Suddenly and idea popped in her head. She grabbed the nylons her roommate had worn the night before, and she proceeded to tie her roommate up. When Rachel finally woke she found she was bound hand and foot to the bed. She looked at the foot of the bed and saw Erin there, holding a bowl full of frozen Q tips. Erin just smiled and said "Ready?". The End.

aaaaaaaaaaargh

Man! That story is up there with my favourites! I love it, you rock! Everyone, a polite round of applause for dardanos78. What a guy...

the groupie

WHOA!!!!!!!!! That was one cool story! I especially liked the ending.:D

If this is what happens in the hotel of rock stars, i want to be a rock star, or a rock stars best freind!

I'm glad everyone like the story, I will try to write more when I
can. :D

God, I love groupies! Thanks for the tale.:D

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back