• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The Adventures of Samantha Shah - Part 3 (fff/m)

Melmotte

Samantha opened the door and ushered in a petite woman wearing a flowing jade silk khameez and dupatta. She embraced her warmly and kissed her on both cheeks, then grabbed her hand and led her over to the bed where Edward lay, still giggling softly.

"This is my sister, Sobia."

"I'm thrilled to meet you." Sobia Shah gave a charming smile. She was a couple of inches shorter than Samantha and, Edward guessed, a few years older. Her black hair was almost as long as her sister's and was streaked with chestnut brown. Though the silk khameez covered every inch of her body except her hands and face, it was clear there was a sensational figure underneath, as it was tailored to accentuate her slender waist and full, firm breasts. She also had Samantha's delicate features, large shining eyes and perfect skin.

"My sister's more of a traditionalist than I am." Samantha sat down on the bed beside Edward and crossed her fabulous legs. "She doesn't wear Western clothes and she wouldn't dream of picking up men in bars. Still, she doesn't mind playing with the ones I've picked up, do you, Sobi darling?"

"I think it must be genetic, all three of us sharing the same kink." Sobia giggled softly.

"Three?" Edward gulped nervously.

"Ooooooh, yes." Samantha squealed excitedly. "I called Suki too. She'll be along in a few minutes. You know she's always late." Just as she finished speaking, there was another tap on the door and Samantha rushed to answer it. Suki Shah tore into the room like a whirlwind. She grabbed Samantha and whirled her round in excitement then ran over to Sobia and hugged her affectionately. She was about the same height and build as Samantha with a similarly dazzling smile and silky, ivory-coloured skin. Her black hair was soft and fluffy and came down just below her shoulders. She wore tight black velvet pants, black leather boots and a soft figure-hugging cashmere sweater that accentuated her firm, generous breasts and tiny waist. A tickling fetish wasn't the only thing that ran in the Shah family.

"Hi!" She gave Edward a friendly grin. "I'm the middle sister."

"We were born at five-year intervals." Sobia explained. "I'm 31. Suki's 26 and Sammy here is the baby at only 21."

"I'm the wild child!" Samantha corrected, putting her arm round Sobia's shoulders.

"We'll see about that," Suki purred sexily as she began to play with Edward's chest hair. "I think you'll find we can all be pretty wild." She flashed him another friendly smile. Until he had seen her sisters, Edward wouldn't have believed another woman could be as stunning as Samantha. Now three of the most beautiful women he'd ever seen were looking down at him with hungry smiles. His body, already limp as a rag from all the tickling, became weaker still and his heart began to pound.

Suki ran her fingernails quickly over his chest. "Has my little sister been teasing you?" She whispered. "How very naughty of her."

Sobia fetched a chair and sat down demurely beside his right foot, her fabulous slender legs outined against the gauzy silk of the khameez. Slowly, dreamily, she began to caress his sole with her fingertips. Edward's giggles grew higher-pitched and his breathing quickened.

"This is going to be so much fun!" Samantha climbed slinkily over Edward's helpless torso and perched on the other side of the bed, opposite Suki. "He goes crazy if you get him just here." She scrabbled her fingers torturously against his underarms, raking her nails again and again over the same tender, ticklish few inches of flesh. Suki mirrored her actions, teasing and tickling his left armpit with her long, sharp, crimson-painted nails. They were half an inch longer than Samantha's and Edward couldn't decide which tickled worse. Not that he had any time for thinking, he was too busy going nuts, howling, shrieking and writhing as much as the handcuffs would let him. For a couple of minutes he begged and pleaded desperately, squealing like a piglet as Sobia wiggled her fingers deftly in between his toes and the two younger sisters continued to subject his armpits to some serious tickle-abuse. Then he quickly reached the stage of silent laughter, writhing and snorting helplessly, his open mouth refusing to emit a sound.

"Wow, you are ticklish!" Suki giggled enthusiastically and skimmed her nails playfully down to his ribs. "I think he's the most ticklish guy we've ever played with, Sammy."

"He's even more fun when you tease him." Samantha nuzzled his ear, blowing into it and nibbling on the lobe in between her taunts. "How does it feel now, baby? Do you like having three girls stroking you all at once? Does it make you go all giggly? Tickle, tickle, tickle. I just love how you go even crazier every time I say that. Tickle, tickle, tickle, poor giggly baby. Tickle, tickle, tickle. This is so much fun for us. We all love teasing boys and you're so much fun to tease, so cute and giggly and vulnerable. You've no idea how good it feels driving you crazy and knowing there's nothing you can do about it. Tickle, tickle, sweetie. Tickle, tickle, tickle."

"Hey, you're right. He even goes redder when you tease him." Suki laughed delightedly. "Let me try!" She pressed herself up against Edward's trembling body and fluttered her eyelashes against his cheek. Then she whispered in his ear: "Giggle for us now, little tickleboy. That's right. Tickle, tickle, tickle. God, it's driving you crazy, isn't it? How much more can you take? Do you know how red you're getting? Awww, is the poor little baby embarrassed? Is he? Being teased and tickled by a bunch of girls? Awww, poor little giggleboy. Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle."

Suki reached down and spider-tickled his balls. The sensation of her sharp nails on the ultra-sensitive skin drew a yowl from Edward, even though he had firmly believed himself to be incapable of making a sound. His body leapt off the bed as if electrified and Samantha used the opportunity to reach underneath and tickle his back. "I think he likes that!" Suki giggled and kept on tickling the exquisitely tender sac, wriggling her luscious body against his to drive him crazy with desire and frustration.

"He loves it!" Samantha pouted and fluttered her long lashes at Edward. "I think this is your secret fantasy, isn't it baby? You like it when we tease, don't you? You enjoy it when we play games with you. Look how red you're getting. Ahh, you're so cute when you blush. Such a cute, helpless little baby. Tickle, tickle, tickle." She ran her fingers tormentingly over his granite-hard cock, making him blush even more.

"Give the poor guy a break." Sobia came up from Edward's feet and mopped his soaking brow with a sponge. "You'll drive him mad if you're not careful."

"Sobi wants you to think she's the merciful one." Samantha giggled breathily in Edward's ear. "Actually, she's the biggest pricktease of us all. She never sleeps with guys, never. She just leads them on and on, teasing and teasing, fluttering her eyelashes and doing her 'I'm just a sweet innocent old-fashioned girl' act until they're falling over themselves to be her slaves."

"A lady has to show some restraint." Sobia told her sister with mock-severity. "Everything's better if you wait for it. The anticipation is half the fun." She wiggled her fingers menacingly over Edward's tummy.

"In your case, it's generally all the fun." Samantha stuck her pretty pink tongue out at her sister.

"Far from it." Sobia brought her delicate fingers down on the sensitive skin between Edward's stomach and his hips, stroking gently and continuously over the same small area and making him yowl and screech and slam his head frantically from side to side on the pillow, trying to block out the soft, maddening tickling. Sobia was expert and relentless, lovingly fondling the ridges of his hips and drawing frantic screams from Edward's dry throat as she scraped her nails over his stomach. Samantha skittered her nails repeatedly over his neck and collar-bones, making his head movements even faster as he vainly tried to avoid her deft, probing fingers. Suki skipped down to the foot of the bed, where she knelt in the centre, spread her arms wide and ferociosly attacked both soles at once, scrabbling all her nails again and again and again over the sensitive red heels, arches and toes.

"Try ths!" Sobia paused momentarily to extract a make-up brush from her purse and toss it to Suki, who set to work enthusiastically, wiggling the bristles between his toes. Edward screwed up his eyes and howled silently. Hs senses were loaded to breaking point with the continal, maddening tickling, the constant verbal teasing and the erotic stimulus of these three gorgeous women lavishing all their attention on him. Just as he thought he couldn't take any more. Sobia started to talk to him.

"You're so sweet to provide all this entertainment for my sisters and me. We're having a wonderful time. What especially amuses me is how even the word 'tickle' makes you laugh harder." She bent down and whispered sensuously in his ear. "Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle. You see, it drives you wild. The verbal teasing's really one of the most exciting things. It accentuates your vulnerability. Tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle, tickle." As she said this, she begn to play his ribs like a piano, making him yelp and beg with her ticklish arpeggios. "I'm fascinated by language. Did my sister tell you I'm just finishing up an English PhD? Actually, there's a poet I've written on who has a tickling contest in one of his works. Perhaps you know Alexander Pope's 'Dunciad'?" She paused but Edward was scarcely in any condition to discuss 18th Century English literature so Sobia quoted in her soft, velvety voice:

"But now for authors nobler palms remain;
Room for my lord! three jockeys in his train;
His honour's meaning Dulness thus express'd,
'He wins this patron, who can tickle best.'"

"A tickling contest!" Suki paused a moment from torturing Edward's soles. "That, my brainy big sister, sounds like a great idea to me!"

This is a fine story, I love the way they tease him. :D Looking forward to part four.

Wow!!!

Just when you think it can`t get any better.... Keep up the great work!!! :happyfloa

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back