• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dancing On the Edge of Insanity

I liked your style. it had a "Turn of the Screw" literary sense to it. Insane or not who knows? You are new I see, I am too, maybe regular members don't want to bombard you at first. Be optomistic, I don't have to say be free, I see that you are. Great start continue!

theObsessed1 said:
Wow! Nearly 200 people have read the story? But, nobody replied. :illogical Does that mean you don't want to read more or that you just didn't respond? Inquiring minds want to know.

Don't read too much into that. This is one of my earliest stories, a nonfiction account of a tickling and BDSM session with Mistress Zara. It has over 46,000 views and only 2 responses. Moreover, the two who responded where Mistress Zara and me. So nobody who wasn't in the story responded. I have no idea why, but I'm happy that over forty thousand people read my story.

http://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?t=12717

PS:
I liked your story and would like to see it continued.

wow

When I write I write to empty my soul, to make the thoughts come alive, to give life to my fantasies. I have to say that your descriptions are so vivid and that I totally relate to what you are saying. As a woman always in control, in business, in my home, in raising my child, as someone who has a need to put in her two cents whether asked for or not, I also cannot understand my burning desire to be totally helpless at the hands of my "LER". Some of the things you wrote were so dead on to my thoughts and feelings that I felt as if I was reading one of my own. What is it about a man with total power over us, exploiting our body's natural weaknesses, leaving us a giggling, begging mess somewhere over Pluto that is so darn appealing? When you find out , please let me know...although I hope I never do know. Its just too wonderful and mind altering to explain. And your line about tickling being better than sex, I don't know if I'd call it better, but I'd call it more powerful, at least for people like us. Sex is the easiest commodity on Earth to find. Good sex, a bit harder, and great sex, the elusive brass ring. But a man who lives to break you, to own you, to make you go places you can't go from sex alone, that is someone I treasure.

Please keep your fine works coming.

don't worry about people reading and not responding..most of the members here are lurkers, meaning they never post..i say please do continue..fantastic and original concept..i want to see where this all leads..you have a great talent for getting into the head of your reader..

Dancing On the Edge of Insanity - Part 2

(continued from above)

Last edited:
I'm not certain if I'll have time to write any more this week. Next week, I'll be gone all week for a training seminar. So, it may be a bit before I post more.

rats you stopped at a very interesting place..so far it's terrific..i don't want to say too much on the forum, i'll pm you..but you write how many feel.

Magnificent!

A masterpiece. The best tickling tale I have --ever-- read.

Spenser

[ "... would you rather be sick in a sane society, or sane in a sick society."
.... Dr. Abraham Maslow ]

Very unique story angle! Quite entertaining. Just wish I could meet a girl like her in real life--minus the losing control of car incident, haha.

Absolutely Wonderfull

Your Obsession is serving you well....so much passion and keen observation ...such a wonderfully expressed hate/fear/love/craving....this window to your sould has a lovely view...

write more (we have ways of making you comply)
Chris

It isn't often that someone makes an attempt to understand, let alone be understood. I think you've made both cases very well.

As someone who is also a VERY deep thinker, I truly appreciated your revelations and even more, your ability to convey some interesting and complicated thoughts through your writing. I will look forward to your return and continuation in upcoming weeks.

I just read both parts. Very good story, Hazel. Thanks. I look forward to reading more when you get the chance, oh, and great siggy picture too, very sexy.

Mitch

I didn't think anyone would ever write a story like this.

I love this.

I simply love this form of writing. The whispers of the mind. The way you delve into feeling. I love to write like this myself, just, let the imagination go... expression, not neccesarily write to entertain but to FEEL, that which is so hard to feel on a daily basis.

Nobody ever gets a chance to truly open up when they go to work, come home, go to sleep, wake up, go to work, like I do. The daily grind, where even if you have an open social atmosphere in your life, you rarely truly express yourself.

Writing is a way to do this, but so often it feels to me like a chore. Like I have a duty to entertain and write in a format that others would find exciting or appreciable. It's less of a freedom then, and more of a restriction. Why write then?

Yet here I see someone doing that which I yearn to do. The format, the character and the way your words flow make me want to think, and dive into my own maelstrom of imagination. I find my thoughts wandering when I read this, imagining my own dark scenarios, how I wish to share them much like this. You've taken me places with this story.

You've made my day. You really have.

I replied in the first post. I just couldn't wait anymore to click on the continuation to post here.

You've simply dazzled me. Much like I'm sure plenty of others.

As Isa said, this touches base with people in a way some stories just can't.

There is an incessant frustration in all of us. Those of us who write these stories, and many of us who read them, feel or have felt it in their lives.

Thank you, for taking the time to weave these feelings into words. They are echoed in the imaginations of those who take the time to listen.

Truly your captive audience,
Ace

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back