• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

First Time Away, Second Homecoming, Slow Improvement, And, Stagnant Relations

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their first road trip of the year. They began in not so fine fashion, dropping two out of three to the Mets in New York. The team then went to Atlanta, where they won two of three games, and also won two of three games played in Houston. They returned home, to begin a nine game homestand, their second of the year, against the teams from the center of the country.
When Mitch returned home from Houston, on Sunday night, there was a frosty tension in the air between the couple. They both knew they had serious issues to deal with, and thus, decided not to wait until the usual Thursday counesling day on the off day, and instead scheduled an appointment for noon time on Monday. In the meantime, while they made love, and tickled some, on that Sunday night, the actions were physical, and almost artificial.
That Monday, after sending their family off, the couple appeared at the couneslor's office, for the first time in a long while. "Welcome back. What seems to be up?" The therapist said. "Things just dont seem to be right. We are angry at each other. Naomi was absent a lot of the winter doing a movie, and we are just out of sync since she got back" Mitch began. "Why do you think this is?" The couneslor asked. "Honestly.. I had a very successful movie shoot, and, I think, Mitch felt abandoned when I wasnt at his side a lot of the winter. I know he doesnt resent me if I make more money than him in a particular year, because I dont work in the movies that often. I think he feels neglected, which I guess I get, but, I am here now, and I am yours for six months, when you are home. I want to have a good season, win it all this year, and be happy" Naomi said. Mitch sighed:" We have work to do, as we had a couple of vicious blowouts while we werent coming to counesling, but, you know I am committed. I am not going anywhere after 24 years, but I feel stagnant. I am hoping we can work on it" Mitch said.
That night, the Good Guys gathered at the ballpark, to play Pittsburgh. Kate Hudson was on the mound, and she pitched a wonderful game, allowing only one run in eight innings. Unfortunately, the Good Guys got absolutely none, and dropped the game, 1-0. Gil Bellows took his turn on Tuesday, and things were better. He allowed three runs, but the Good Guys pounded out seven, and came away with a 7-4 win. Charlize Theron pitched on Wednesday night, and capped the series win, by allowing three runs in five innings, of an 8-4 thumping.
Thursday was an off day. While Mitch and Naomi had been having sex regularly on the homestand, an issue surfaced between them, one which Naomi insisted Mitch deal with in the therapy session:" Come on, American, out with it. We are spending $150 an hour to come to these sessions, and why dont you square up with the couneslor, about what you are asking me to do, that you know I dont want to, when I do like everything else for you, or do I have to tell him!?" Naomi snapped, angrily. "Well.. in addition to having a tickle and foot and ladder fetish, I like it when Naomi does tickling bandit games, and when she puts her feet in my face when they are sweaty, which is how I developed my fetish for feet in early life" Mitch said, sheepishly. "He knows I have been mugged twice, and dont want to do this tickle bandit thing. It is all too real. He's never been mugged, so he doesnt know what it's like to have a weapon held to you, and to be tickled by a greaseball. I cant do that with him, it is too real. As for the sweaty feet, that is disgusting, and I am self conscious. I am always wanting to please him, and I have no problem if he wants to play with my clean feet, to suck my toes, tickle me, or if he wants me to stand on a ladder. I feel like I should have things I should be able to say no to, without feeling guilty. I am not an obstinate or bitchy wife. I have given my life to make him happy, yet, he just keeps wanting to see how far he can push me! Mitchell, you have the personality of a defiant child, and I am fucking sick of it!" Naomi said, very angrily, her voice going into a scream. The couneslor tried to reason:" Mitch, it sounds like she wants to compromise. I dont know if you would want to do tickle bandit if you had been mugged. While it's a fantasy, it is also scary, and, as for the sweaty feet, it seems to me that a significant other wants to smell good for her husband, not bad. I think you need to put yourself in her shoes" The shrink said. Mitch sighed:" Okay, you know what, I dont want to fight about this. I guess I will have to get over myself. I wont ask you to do bandit tickle anymore, or to smell your feet, so hopefully, you wont resent me anymore, because I know you do" Mitch said, not really meaning it, but wanting the issue to die down.
With tensions still simmering, Chicago came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the hill, and she got hit hard, allowing six runs, in a 6-3 defeat. Rachel Leigh Cook took the ball on Saturday night, and pitched magnificently, allowing no runs in eight innings, of a 1-0 win. Kate Hudson had the ball on Sunday, in front of a sundrenched, 83 degree sellout. She took matters into her own hands, firing a four hit shutout, as the Good Guys got four runs, in a 4-0 whitewashing.
St Louis entered Paradise on Monday night. Gil Bellows pitched a decent game, but had three errors committed behind him, and lost, 4-2. Charlize Theron took the ball on Tuesday night, and allowed one run in eight innings, of a 5-1 win. Neve Campbell took her turn on a bright Wednesday, in front of a sellout, in the homestand's last game. On that turn, she allowed but two runs, but got little support, leaving tied in the seventh. In the eighth, Mitch came up with two men on, and blasted one for all the bases, and Hilary Duff was lights out in the ninth, as the Good Guys reached their goal of six wins, with a solid 5-2 Good Guy win, to complete a six and three homestand. There was still tension beneath the surface for Mitch and Naomi, but the team was slowly finding itself, on the field.
In the meantime, the team held it's Saturday tickle party, following the win against the Cubs. The featured lee would be actress Laura Linney, visiting Paradise that weekend, for a rest, from a movie shooting in Miami. Laura was tied hands and feet to the bed in a bra and panties, in the middle of the fetish club. Catcher Barney began the tickle on Laura's neck with fingers, as her head shifted from side to side, and the giggles began:HEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! NO! Moving down, Center Fielder Ed Burns was next, tickling Laura on her underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as the squeals continued:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG THATS TICKLISH NO! HEHEHEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Working down, second baseman Russell was next, attacking Laura on her hips, inner thighs, and behind her knees with fingers, causing her legs to jerk and buck:HHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally, Mitch zeroed in on his favorite spot, the soles of Laura's feet. He attacked Laura's feet with fingers, feathers, ice, and other instruments on her soles and toes. Laura went beserk, wiggling her toes every which way, and squealing with laughter, begging for mercy:HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! OMG PLEASE NO MORE! I GIVE UP! NO PLEASE NO! HEHEHEHEEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE! Finally the tickle ended, and Laura was untied.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to the airport, to catch the team flight to Pittsburgh. "I know we had another shaky homestand. Please go off and think seriously. I want to be good, but I also need you to listen to me, and understand my feelings, if I give you so much, and cant give you one or two things. I love you, and I am not unreasonable, please put yourself in my shoes, and I will see you in ten days" Naomi said, kissing him.
So, it had been a rocky homestand. Would Mitch understand Naomi's position, or would tensions continue for the couple? That answer to come in the next installment of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

Last edited:
So the problems for the star couple continue? They hadn't had a continuing problem like this in a while. They both raise valid points though. Hopefully they will work it out soon. Another great story and I look forward to the next one.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your support is appreciated as always. Yes, they did have a few problems that homestand, and both do raise valid points. It seems that Mitch is going to have to get over himself about a few things, and that they have issues to work on, even though the bandit and foot issues seemed to have died down.
I have to do a virus scan, and some work, on my computer tonight, so I'm not sure if I will be able to post anything tonight. I will be home tomorrow, so it is more likely I can put up something then, so as you know, stay tuned, because there will be more to come within a day.

Mitch

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back