• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

leaving the club (true story)

Tickler6998

this happened just last night and I thought I'd share with all of you.

A funny thing happened last night, I was home and getting very bored so I thought I would go to the club and have a few beers to pass the time. I haven’t been out clubbing in some time, but it seemed like a good idea at the time.

The club was downtown I drove my truck there and went inside, the Music pounded, bodies gyrated on the dance floor. There was plenty of eye candy running around for a bored guy to keep occupied with for a while. I took a seat at the bar, I had no intentions of doing more than drinking. I downed a few beers and killed a few hours watching the scenery. It was starting to get late and I’d about had enough, didn’t even drink enough to get a buzz, but what the heck I at least got out for a night. As I finished off my last beer I got up to leave. Just as I was about to reach the door it happened. Someone grabbed my arm from behind me, I turned around to face this very cute brunette. She started speaking, but I couldn’t make out what she was saying over the loud music so I motioned for her and I to go outside.

When we got outside she explained her situation to me. She said that her and her boyfriend had an argument earlier I the evening and he had taken off with a bunch of his friends leaving her stranded there. She then said and I quote “I’ll do anything if you’ll give me a ride home.” She had been drinking but wasn’t totally trashed. I looked at her and repeated her offer back to her “You’ll do ANYTHING?” She smiled back and said, “well almost anything, I really don’t know you so sex is not part of anything.”

OK, before I go on let me give you the mental image of this girl, She stood about 5’6” a little on the skinny side, but great legs and for her size well endowed. She told me that she was 22 but she looked 19. She had long (past the shoulder) brunette hair, her eyes were dark brown. She was wearing a tight black mini dress (Low cut), but what got to me was the shoes, she wore high heel sandals, the kind of shoes that have only one tiny strap across the toes (I love those kind). Her nails were polished in a dark color, couldn’t really make out the exact color, but she had all ten toes. OK enough description you get the idea.

I explained to her that I wasn’t the kind of guy that would take advantage of the situation by asking for sex. She kindly told me that she asked me cause I seemed like a nice trustworthy guy. I asked her where she lived and she told me; I was familiar with the area, but it was a good 30 – 45 minute drive from the club and a little out of my way. Then she did it again, she begged and said she would do anything. Of course I agreed to give her a ride (I’m no fool) but on one condition. She asked what the condition was, I told her I’d tell her when we got to my truck. I opened the door to my truck for her and she slipped in, I got in the driver’s side. I said, “OK here’s the deal, take off your shoes.” She looked at me a little strange, but I assume she just though I didn’t want the inside of my truck dirty. She leaned down and undid the tiny strap around each ankle and slipped her feet out of her shoes. As I started the truck and began to pull out I told her, “Now, put your feet in my lap.” She shrugged and said ok and proceeded to place those lovely feet right in my lap. It was all I could do to contain my excitement, really didn’t want anything creeping up on me. I looked down and admired her cute feet and toes as she held them there.

As I pulled out of the parking lot and started down the road I told her not to move her feet until we got to her place. She giggled and did as I asked. At the first stop light I reached down and gently rubbed each foot, then I ran my fingers lightly up her right foot. She jumped and let out a squeal and said, “Please don’t. That tickles.” Ahhh, music to my ears, I reemphasized not to move her feet. We continued to drive and I reached down and gave a firmer tickle on her left foot, she giggled and jerked her foot back. “No No put your feet back up here,” I said. She reluctantly complied. We got on the highway and I made sure I drove at the sped limit to make sure I had the most time to tickle her, and I did. I reached down and tickled both feet rapidly. She laughed and giggled as I did, but kept her feet in place, “No Please don’t tickle” she said. I reminded her that she did say, “she’s do anything”. I tickled her feet the whole way home. The best part was when I had to stop at the stoplights and stop signs, I made sure to slow down and catch each red light. At each light I was able to use both hands I would hold one foot and tickle with my free hand, she wiggled and jerked I could tell it was torture for her and I was loving it. We pulled into her apartment complex and I pulled up to the parking spot outside her apartment. I grabbed both feet and gave her a parting tickle to remember me by. She was rolling and begging for another 2 minutes straight. I finally released her and she giggled and let out a sigh of relief. She rubbed her feet back and forth on the floorboard as she opened the door and started to get out. I said, “I hope you had fun.” she smiled and said she did, and never expected to be tickled all the way home like that, but appreciated the ride and hoped to see me at the club again.

I drove home with a smile on my face and the memory of her cute feet wiggling under my fingers.

A return trip to the club is going to be in order in the near future.

damn.....and i'm only 18 so i can't get into clubs...........you sure you didn't get drunk and pass out and imagen the whole thing?

I bet you'll go clubbing alot more often now...just in case there is a stranded girl that happens to need a ride.

She probably can't stop thinking about you now! Her boyfriend has got some serious competition! A guy that saves a "Damsel in Distress" and knows how to make her laugh is very rare! Be prepared...she will be at the club looking for you if she's smart!

Kisses & Tickles, Kath
www.pinupbabe.com

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back