• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

3 new clips at Tickle Central (free preview)

T2D Productions

TMF Expert
We just added 3 new clips at www.ticklecentral.com for immediate download. Go to www.tickled2death.com/whatsnew.htm to see a preview of one of the new clips. We're getting back to normal around here and will be in full swing in another couple of weeks. Foot lovers should also note that there is new material at www.iwantfeet.com in the videoclips section too. Thanks for your patience and your patronage. Have a fun, safe weekend.

Thanks for the heads up, I look forward to your clips coming out, some of the best in my opinion.

They are the best. All the models seem to be very to extremely ticklish. I'm never disappointed with a purchase.

Request

Hey T2D,

I was wondering if you were going to have any clips made with Mercedes as the ticklee? Hopefully in stocks!! She's really hot in the clip tickling Nina.

Pnon said:
Hey T2D,

I was wondering if you were going to have any clips made with Mercedes as the ticklee? Hopefully in stocks!! She's really hot in the clip tickling Nina.

Ditto that. Please?

Fantastic clip T2D, yet to see anything bad from you yet

ok guys I've always thought you were one of the best companies around,your clips are always quality and I've never been disappointed once...but I have to say that your customers service fucking blows,I bought a clip weeks ago but had trouble at the check out,the screen kept loading for over 10 minutes,don't know what happened but anyway,I was charged for it but never got the billing email with the link to download the clip,I then decided to email clips4sale explaining the situation,after exchanging emails with them for a week they said that i should deal straight with you (wankers maybe they should have told me that in the 1st place and not waste my time),which I did,I sent you 3 emails over the last 3 weeks but never got a reply,it's not about the money i ain't gonna chase you for months for 6.99£ ...I am just very disappointed that's all!!! :(

Last edited:
Nice!!

okay i just have to say I absolutely love this clip!! her feet are great, her facial expressions, her laugh! Good job!! Never a bad clip here.

ibonek said:
ok guys I've always thought you were one of the best companies around,your clips are always quality and I've never been disappointed once...but I have to say that your customers service fucking blows,I bought a clip weeks ago but had trouble at the check out,the screen kept loading for over 10 minutes,don't know what happened but anyway,I was charged for it but never got the billing email with the link to download the clip,I then decided to email clips4sale explaining the situation,after exchanging emails with them for a week they said that i should deal straight with you (wankers maybe they should have told me that in the 1st place and not waste my time),which I did,I sent you 3 emails over the last 3 weeks but never got a reply,it's not about the money i ain't gonna chase you for months for 6.99£ ...I am just very disappointed that's all!!! :(
Okay, here's the deal and we hope everyone reads this. Your issue is with clips4sale as they control ALL THE DOWNLOADS. I'll say it again, they control everything that has to do with the screens reloading, emails with clip links and everything else surrounding you purchasing a clip. You need to let them know what is going on. Also, and please listen carefully, YOU HAVE 48HRS TO DOWNLOAD AND THAT IS CLIPS4SALE'S RULE. If they deny you downloading after this point there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING we can do about it. If you would please provide us your email address and when you emailed us then I'll be happy to look at them but I do not recall this. Also, one other thing to EVERYONE not just you. PLEASE DO NOT SEND EMAILS WITH ADDRESSES THAT YOU DO NOT CHECK BECAUSE YOU'RE TRYING TO BE ANONYMOUS BECAUSE THOSE ARE THE ADDRESSES THAT WE RESOND TO. If you're not going to check your emails and reply to them then please don't bother us with issues as they will never get resolved. I apologize for your issue and we'll do the best we can to help you with what we have control over.
Thanks,
T2D

T2D Productions said:
Okay, here's the deal and we hope everyone reads this. Your issue is with clips4sale as they control ALL THE DOWNLOADS. I'll say it again, they control everything that has to do with the screens reloading, emails with clip links and everything else surrounding you purchasing a clip. You need to let them know what is going on. Also, and please listen carefully, YOU HAVE 48HRS TO DOWNLOAD AND THAT IS CLIPS4SALE'S RULE. If they deny you downloading after this point there is ABSOLUTELY NOTHING we can do about it. If you would please provide us your email address and when you emailed us then I'll be happy to look at them but I do not recall this. Also, one other thing to EVERYONE not just you. PLEASE DO NOT SEND EMAILS WITH ADDRESSES THAT YOU DO NOT CHECK BECAUSE YOU'RE TRYING TO BE ANONYMOUS BECAUSE THOSE ARE THE ADDRESSES THAT WE RESOND TO. If you're not going to check your emails and reply to them then please don't bother us with issues as they will never get resolved. I apologize for your issue and we'll do the best we can to help you with what we have control over.
Thanks,
T2D

yeah mate I totally understand and that's why I contacted clips4sale first and explained clearly the situation,the name of the clip i ordered,the amount,the email address I used at the check out,they said they couldn't find anything under my email address (if they ever checked) then they asked me if i could give them the name of the company that charged me so they can look into it further which I did....having no reply from them after a few days I emailed them again asking if they had found anything,they told me they couldn't do nothing and that i should contact you instead so I did and I included all the emails I exchanged with clips4sale with it (I still have it)...and yes i do check my emails everyday.

...anyway I say it again,i ain't gonna cry for 6.99$,if what you say is true and I am sure it is, well it's clips4sale who fucked up and couldn't be arsed dealing with the situation,cunts!!!

Never mind,it's not gonna stop me buying clips from you ,keep up the good work,you're one of the last few companies that still release some solid tickling clips.

ibonek said:
yeah mate I totally understand and that's why I contacted clips4sale first and explained clearly the situation,the name of the clip i ordered,the amount,the email address I used at the check out,they said they couldn't find anything under my email address (if they ever checked) then they asked me if i could give them the name of the company that charged me so they can look into it further which I did....having no reply from them after a few days I emailed them again asking if they had found anything,they told me they couldn't do nothing and that i should contact you instead so I did and I included all the emails I exchanged with clips4sale with it (I still have it)...and yes i do check my emails everyday.

...anyway I say it again,i ain't gonna cry for 6.99$,if what you say is true and I am sure it is, well it's clips4sale who fucked up and couldn't be arsed dealing with the situation,cunts!!!

Never mind,it's not gonna stop me buying clips from you ,keep up the good work,you're one of the last few companies that still release some solid tickling clips.
No, you should get what you paid for. Please email us directly [email protected] and we'll get you refunded. Sorry for this issue but again, there is little that we can do after a certain point. Your money WILL, however, be refunded.

ibonek said:

Seems weird to me. i have often had difficulties with a download, i have told them about it at once and by the next day they reactivated the downloads. Never had anything but good service from them, so this surprises me.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back