• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Second Sojourn, Timid Return To The Nest, Pacific Water Hosts, And, Compromise

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
The Good Guys embarked on their next road trip to the midwest. They won two of three in Pittsburgh, before losing two of three to both Chicago, and St Louis. They returned home, on a Sunday night, to begin a nine game homestand against the teams from California.
During the road trip, the tension between Mitch and Naomi was evident. Their phone conversations were clipped, and testy, and it was clear that neither was happy about the position their relationship was in, and that they were both trying to establish their positions.
On that Sunday night, after they got into bed, and had the obligatory lovemaking session, Mitch tried to calmly broach the source of the trouble with Naomi, when she was in a calm mood. "Nai, can we please discuss something, feelings, and understanding, when we are calm, and do so without screaming at each other?" Mitch began. Naomi nodded. "Okay, first let me say that I completely understand the position you have about not wanting to do the tickle bandit. Acting out getting mugged is not funny, because you have been mugged twice, once just not long ago with our daughter. I understand that, and I wont ask you to do that again" Mitch said. "Thank you" Naomi said, quietly. "Now, that being said, I want to say this next part in as civil manner as possible, and try to discuss it, without getting into a fight. As you know, I have a strong foot fetish, along with tickling. I have been married to you for over two decades, and I want no one else but you, for the rest of my life. That being said, the thing I asked you to do about the feet, while I realize it might seem disgusting to you, takes me back to my childhood, and first establishing the foot interest. I dont get anyone else's feet but yours, or want anyone else's feet but yours, for the rest of my life. I am not trying to be manipulative, but would it be possible for you to please reconsider about the other thing" Mitch asked. Naomi sighed: "Mitch, I'm conscious about it, it really makes me uncomfortable. I really dont have any problem with it, if you want to keep your head buried in my feet and toes, and suck on them until oblivion, as long as they are clean. I just dont like it, it makes me really uncomfortable, thinking of your head buried in them if they arent. I want to say yes to you. I always want to say yes to you about everything, but about this, it just bothers me" Naomi said. "Nai, how about this. Do something for me. Try it once. Say, one night, after we come home from a game, and we're feeling sexy, and know we are going to do stuff, just try it for me once. If it's that bad, I wont ask you again, I promise. If it's okay, I wont badger you to do it every night, or many times a week. If you can handle it, how about, once a homestand, or twice, once the first night after a game, and once the last night of a homestand, so it isnt obtrusive. It is only for like one second. Can you consider that?" Mitch said. Naomi smirked:" Okay, American, since I want to make you happy, I will do it. I dont see why, but, after 24 years, I still havent figured out why you want me to stand on my toes on ladders either, and I still love you anyway, so, okay, I will do this for you, but only because I love you so much" Naomi said. "Thank you". Mitch said, kissing her.
The next night, the Good Guys opened a series at the ballpark against the Giants. Kate Hudson started, and limited the rugged Giants lineup to three runs and eight hits in seven innings. The Good Guys had their hitting shoes on that night, and pounded out sixteen hits, in an 8=3 win. After the postgame dinner with the team, the couple arrived home about midnight, where, as they got to the door, Mitch reminded Naomi of her promise:" Yes, I know, you want to put your face in my sweaty feet. I said yes, so yes means yes" Naomi said. The couple went to their bedroom, where they sat on the bed, with Naomi's back to the wall, and her feet, in closed pumps, outstretched. Mitch asked her if she was ready, and she nodded. He then removed her shoes, and proceeded to put his face down to her soles and toes. The strong odor reminded him of childhood memories, and his penis began to stiffen. After a few seconds Naomi said:" Okay, you've smelled them. I lived up to my promise. Can I go wash them down now, so I'm not feeling uncomfortable?" Naomi said. "Not until I show you something" Mitch said. Mitch undid his pants, and pulled them down part way, revealing an erection. Naomi looked at him in disbelief:" You arent honestly telling me that smelling my sweaty feet, turned you on to the point, where you have a big hard on? Mitch, Oh my God!" Naomi said, in disbelief. "Pull down your pants, and let me give you a quickie" Mitch said. Naomi stared at him:" No, I will not. I will not let you fuck me quickly, after you got turned on, from something so revolting! If you want to make love to me, you do so like a normal human being" Naomi said. "Oh, yeah, hypocrite, bondage, and tickling, and foot kissing ,and all that stuff, is real normal. We are already alternative. Can you please do as your husband asks, and stop being such a tightass!" Mitch said, prodding her. Naomi undid her jeans, and pulled down her pants and underwear halfway, revealing her bare pussy, as Mitch came near her, and inserted his massively erect penis. "So what is this now. If I play the nice and accomadating wife, and let you smell my feet, all I get is a quickie with my pants pulled down halfway, and my husband using my pussy as a sperm depository?" Naomi said sarcastically. "Let me finish what I am doing, and then we will talk about it" Mitch said, breathing hard, and pumping away inside Naomi, his penis feeling like it was ready to burst. Finally, Mitch had an orgasm, and Naomi pulled up her jeans. "That might be the first time I've ever not been totally turned on by you coming near me, and I didnt even have an orgasm, I'm not even wet, oh, except for the sperm that's floating around inside my pussy" Naomi said, even temperedly. "So, I did it, the foot smelling. Was it so bad? Could you handle it, say, one or two times a homestand? I mean, considering that we have intercourse from fifteen to twenty times in a ten day homestand, could you handle being quickie fucked from my foot erections twice in a ten day period, is that so bad?" Mitch asked. "It was okay. I still dont love it, but, I also realize that you dont get anyone else's feet but mine, so, okay, American, two times in a ten day homestand, no manipulation. Once the night of the first game, and the second time, the night or day of the last game. I want to make you happy, and, if you have to fuck me quickie from it, then fine, you can do that too. I am sorry I was such a bitch. As for the bandit thing, that's no go, okay?" Naomi said. "Okay, no problem, and thank you. I always appreciate you going the extra mile for me, and I love you" Mitch said, kissing Naomi. "I love you too, American. I always have, and I always will" Naomi replied.
The next night, after Mitch got his way via compromise, the team was back at the ballpark continuing their series with the Giants. Gil Bellows was on the mound, and he pitched very well, firing a two hit shutout, in a 5-0 win, as the team hit four homers. Charlize Theron pitched on Wednesday night, and got hit hard, allowing nine runs, in three innings. The Good Guys tried to come back, but succumbed, 9-6.
Thursday was an off day. That morning, at therapy, the couple divulged to the couneslor about their agreement regarding Mitch's requests. "While I dont love it, I am also his wife, so, I want to make him happy. Twice a homestand is managable for me, where I dont feel like he's asking me every day" Naomi said.
San Diego came to town on Friday night. Neve Campbell was on the mound, and she pitched extremely well, firing a two hit shutout, as the Good Guys themselves got only five hits, in a 2-0 win. Rachel Leigh Cook got hammered on Saturday night, getting shelled for six runs, in a 6-1 defeat. Kate Hudson had the ball on a bright, dry, 90 degree day, in front of a sellout. Kate's fastball was crackling that day, as she fanned fourteen, and had an RBI hit, in a 4-1 Good Guy win.
The Dodgers came to town on Monday, in the last series of the homestand. Gil Bellows took the ball on Monday night, and he was hit around, allowing ten hits, and four runs, in a 4-3 loss. As they were getting dressed for Tuesday's game, Mitch said to Naomi:" Nai, when we get home tonight, could we please.. With tomorrow's game being a day game, and you probably being barefoot all day Thursday before you take me to the airport, we probably wont be alone again to do it after tonight" Mitch said. Naomi smirked. "Okay, you pain in my ass. You get my sweaty feet, and I get quickie fucked, sounds fair" She said, with a grin. Charlize Theron had the start that night. She redeemed herself for Wednesday's poor start, scattering five hits, and striking out nine, in a 5-2 win. After the game, Mitch and Naomi had their nightly postgame dinner with the team, and got home about 1am. The apartment was quiet, and everyone was assleep. The couple went to their bedroom, where Naomi positioned herself, back to the wall, and Mitch removed her pumps, and put his face near her feet. Again, strong odor emenated, and his penis stiffened within less than a minute. After that, Naomi's jeans and panties were down, and a quickie intercourse session took place again. Mitch kissed Naomi on the lips, greatly appreciative of the extra effort she was putting through to him. "Naomi Watts, married for twenty plus years, who gets a quickie fuck, from her husband's erections, from foot smelling escapades. It is all, so.. unreal" Naomi said.
The next afternoon, Neve Campbell was on the mound, against the Dodgers, in the final game of the homestand, before the team would pack to head to the West Coast. Neve pitched a fine game that day, scattering six hits, and striking out twelve, as the Good Guys pounded out ten of their own, in a 5-1 Paradise win, that completed a fine six and three homestand. Inbetween the Mitch-Naomi struggle for control, the team had exhibited some fine play, and now, as they packed to head for the West Coast the following night, things looked good on field.
The team, of course, held it's Saturday night tickle party, following the loss against the Padres. The featured lee, would be, not surprisingly, Mitch, whom Naomi wanted punished for his escapades that homestand. So as not to let the secret out to the entire team, Naomi whispered into the ears of two female doms at the club, what Mitch had been putting her through with the foot smelling situation lately. One dom raised her eyes and said:" Really, sounds like the little man needs to be punished for that" The dom said. With that, one dom began the tickle on Mitch's neck with fingers, as his howls started, and his head moved from side to side:HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Moving down, the second dom was next, attacking Mitch on his underarms, sides, ribs, and belly with fingers, as more howls eminated from him:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMG THATS BAD NOOOOO! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Working down, the first dom then tickled Mitch on his hips, inner thighs, and behind his knees with fingers, causing leg bucking. Finally, Naomi and one of the doms positioned herself at his feet. "Little bad Mitchie likes feet, and he knows what he asked me to do. Well, husband, I might have let you do it, but now, I am going to make you pay" Then, Naomi, and one of the doms, attacked both of Mitch's soles with fingers, with the dom's fingernails being very long!, not to mention feathers, vibrating electric massagers, and ice, on his toes and soles. Naomi also played piggies with his ten toes. This drove Mitch beserk, he wiggled his toes every which way, and howled with laughter, begging for mercy:HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! OMFG, TWO OF YOU IS MURDER! I GIVE UP! STAHHHHHP! NOOOOO! HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHA! Finally, the tickle ended, and Mitch was untied.
On Thursday night, Naomi drove Mitch to Nassau International, so that he could catch the team flight to San Fransisco. "So, we came to an understanding this time, husband. I will live up to my agreement, and you live up to yours, oh, and by the way, punishing you for your behavior was fun, even if I do get unmercifully tickled by you sometimes" Naomi said, kissing him goodbye.
So, it appeared that the couple had come to an understanding about one of their issues. Hopefully, compromise had been reached, and peace could return. Now, came a ten day California road trip. What would happen next? That answer to come in the continuing story of the Tickle Team From Paradise Island.

The End

It was nice to see the star couple getting along better and having a civil discussion about the topics that were causing the tension. Perhaps they will realize that this is a much more effecient way of getting things accomplished. Another great story and I look forward to the next.

HappyD

Thank you, happy, your support is appreciated. Yes, civility can be a way to accomplish things, and for both to get what they need.
As you know, stay tuned, I will try to post another story later today.

Mitch

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back