• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

We KNOW Your Secret So Its Time To SUFFER! - Free Tickling Clip

TTSEA

TMF Expert
Hello all,

Free Clip Click Here!

This is 18 year old Zaira. She is a real cutie and we think you'll agree. She was at one of our tickling sessions waiting for her turn to be tickled, and she was encouraging Brando to tickle the previous lee more and more. Once that session was finished, the lee pulled me to one side and told me the girls secret. She said 'While we were waiting for you to arrive, we were talking and she was saying that she is hoping that you will not tickle her really softly because it drives her insane and she doesn't think she'll be able to deal with it... She just had you torturing me so now i want you to torture her!'. Thats just the type of information we're looking for!!

So I quickly pull Brando to one side and brief him on the best line of approach. You will see in this episode that we have a quick interview with her, and then its time for her to be tied down onto the bed in the X position. She is totally nude, her breasts are very pert and her pussy is totally bald and shaven. She looks hot! Brando moves over to her and decides to drive her anticipation up by using his hands hovering over her body and she knows whats coming... Already she is laughing and the tickling has not technically started yet. The hovering fingers turn into slight touches and more slight touches but at ALL times it remains very soft. The previous lee was right and this was DEFINATELY the way to tickle this girl. We are getting great responses!

The tickling in this session is pretty much everywhere... except for her feet (she is not ticklish on her feet). We get her navel, her stomach, her ribs and sides, upper legs and knees, armpits, and nipples. After over 17 minutes of being her being tickled and laughing so much, she is hot, sweaty and exhausted!

Enjoy :)

To get the Full Version of this clip please visit our store: http://clips4sale.com/store/1935

dang

Wow that was a great one, very pretty model (all over). Great reactions. Cute girl.

I love the "soft" & "slow" tickling clips. You dont see many of them about
I would like to see her tied much more tightly and secure.

If she was ticklish like that on her feet, then you would have a superb video in my opinion. (Still great)

I would buy it thats for sure

Keep up the good work!

Hot! Hot! Hot!

What a wonderfully ticklish girl! I wonder how she would do as a `ler? :idunno:

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back