• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickle Street: Meghan's Unexpected Visitor

tummyticklish01

3rd Level Red Feather
Meghan and her family finally finished with all the boxes from the moving truck into their new house on Tickle Street. They were all exhausted, and decided to relax for the rest of the day, and only unpack what they needed.

Meghan was a very small girl. Although she was eighteen, she sure didn't look it. She had long strawberry blonde hair and faded blue eyes. Freckles spotted all over her cute face.

She grabbed a box, which was labeled: MEGHAN'S STUFF

She pulled it up the stairs into what would soob be her room, and she began scrummaging some stuff out. She found what she was looking for. Her collection of feathers. She colloected feathers and loved her collection more than anything. She spun a large red feather between her fingers playfully. She stroked it down her face, liking how it felt against her skin. She also giggled, because she's extremely ticklish, all over her body, but especially her cute little bellybutton which was beyond just normal ticklishness.

It took her about twenty minutes, but she finally unpacked all of her feathers, when her mother came up.

"Meghan, your father and i are gonna go to the grocery store and get some food, wanna come?" She asked.

"No thanks, i'm just gonna relax at home." Meghan replied.

"Okay, see you in a few," her mother then made her way down the stairs.

Ten minutes had passed since Meghan's parents had left, and then the doorbell rang. Meghan knew it wasn't her parents because they would of used the key, so she quickly got downstairs and answered the door.

"Hi," Meghan said, as she saw who it was.

It was an older lady, probably in her early thirties, but she looked amazing with long, flowing blonde hair and deeply tanned skin. She wore big black sunglasses and a black mini-dress with white outlining.

"Hello, is this the Bowe residence?" She asked.

"Yes it is, we just moved in," Meghan replied.

"I'm the house inspector, i was hoping to make it here ealier but it seems i'm a little late. I come in to all the newly bought hosues and inspect them for damages." The lady explained.

"I'm sorry, my name is Ms. Kent," she said laughing, extending her hand, which Meghan shook.

"Well come on in," Meghan said, thinking it was a little fishy but she allowed her in anyways.

So Ms. Kent went through the whole lowe level, inspecting things as Meghan watched her. She then went upstairs and observed Meghan's room.

"Quite a bit of feathers," she remarked.

"I collect them," Meghan told her.

"Interesting," she said slowly, and moved deeper into the room to look at the walls and such. Meghan had her back turned to Ms. Kent, when she suddenly felt a cloth pulled over her mouth and pressed fiercely. Meghan struggled, but Ms. Kent was too strong, and soon Meghan was out like a light...

Her eyelids fluttered, and she looked around at her situation. She was in her room, tied to her bed in the center of the room. Her arms were high above her head at the upper bedposts while her ankles were tied to the lower posts. She felt a cool breeze, and realized she had been stripped to her bra and panties.

She looed around, scared of what she would see in this helpless position. She then saw Ms. Kent walk up to her, twirling one of Meghan's feathers between her fingers.

"Hello Meghan, your probably wondering whats going on."

"Yes i am," Meghan said fearfully.

"Simple really, i'm not a house inspector, i just have a certain passion." She replied, walking around the bed.

"P-passion?" Meghan asked.

"Yes, a passion, for tickling girls." Ms. Kent smiled evily, bringing her face to Meghan's.

"Your gonna t-tickle me?" Meghan asked again.

"Yes Meghan, i'm gonna tickle you, with your own feather collection!" Ms. Kent smiled evily again.

"Please don't tickle me, you don't know how ticklish i am!!" Meghan begged, tugging at the thick ropes that held her tiny body down.

"Then looks like i'm gonna find out," Ms. Kent then grabbed a large, soft, yellow feather, and gently stroked Meghan's tiny left sole, causing the strawberry blonde to giggle furiously.

"Heeeheheneeeheheepleaseeeehehehehee!!!!" Meghan giggled uncontrollably.

Ms. Kent then grabbed a similiar feather, except this one was blue, and stroked Meghan's other sole, long and softly, causing Meghan to arch her back slowly and giggle insanely.

"Please no more!!" Meghan begged as soon as Ms. Kent stopped, but only to grab two more feathers. One was orange, fat, and fluffy, while the other was thin, blue, and pointy at the end.

Ms. Kent stood to the left of Meghan, and slowly lowered the feathers.

"Noooooooooo!!!!!!" Meghan screamed out.

But it was useless, the ropes stayed strong and no one else was home, and the two feathers chased up and down her bare side.

"Heeeeeeeeehahahahahahaa!!!!!" Meghan went bonkers.

The two feathers quickyl darted up her side, then began traveling ot her flat, cute tummy, where they poked and stroked. Ms. Kent drew the feathers along Meghan's panty line, then brought them up to her bra-line, tickling all the tummy and ribs in-between.

For being such a small girl, Meghan laughed intensely, her whole body going beserk and out of control as the two feathers softly glazed her sensitive skin.

Ms. Kent seemed to be enjoying this greatly, as she laughed and smiled at Meghan's reactions.

The feathers then tickled down her legs, and swirled in soft circles beneath her ticklish knees. They then trailed down her calves, and reached her feet again. This time the fluffy feather engulfed Meghan's tiny, wriggling toes, and the stiff blue feather wrote invisible messages on Meghan's pinkish soles.

Only Ms. Kent knew what she was writing, "Ticklish little Meghan has such ticklish feet!"

The two feathers were a crazy blur of colors along her feet and toes, and finally were dropped to the floor, only in favor of two veeery long, stiff black feathers.

"So Meghan, having fun?" Ms. Kent teased.

"P-pleasee, no more t-tickling," Meghan panted for breathe as her tiny chest heaved up and down.

"We're not done yet sweety," Ms. Kent replied, hovering over Meghan's smooth, bare, outstretched underarms.

"Nooo!" Meghan screamed as the stiff feathers made contact, tracing all over and making little circles and spirals in her silky armpits.

"Hahahahaheeeeehahahahahhhahhehehahahhehehahaahahaaaaa!!!!!!!!!"

Meghan's energy drained low, and sweat trickled down her face. She would do anything to not be tied down now, at be at the mercy of a cruel tickler, but hey, either would be nice. Meghan lost all struggle as the feathers continued lightly poking and dabbing her soft armpits. But her laughter still came out loud and intense, coming from such a small girl.

Ms. Kent dropped those two feathers to the floor, and grabbed two new ones a huge peacock feather, and a tiny red feather, with a stiff end.

Ms. Kent positioned herself at the side of Meghan's ticklish midsection, and began brushing the peacock feather up and down her quivering tummy.

"Haahahahhehehahaeeeeeehahahhehehaahahpplplehehhaahhehehaaaa!!!!!!!" Meghan tried to form words but it was no use.

Ms. Kent trailed the small feather down her sweet side, which tickled Meghan like crazy.

Then the bombshell hit, Ms. Kent loweed the tiny stiff feather to her cute bellybutton, and slipped it in, and Meghan went crazy.

"HAHAHAHAAHHAHHEHEHAHAAHHEHEEEEEEEEEEEHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!"

Meghan laughed harder than she ever had before, and her little body couldn't take it, and she finally passed out.

When she woke up, she was lying on her bed, not tied, and fully dressed. Her feather collection was spread throughout the whole room.

"Hi hunny, you must've taken a nap," her mom said, popping out of nowhere.

"Ummm..yah," she replied, totally confused.

"There was a note on the kitchen counter, i guess the house inspector came by when you were napping, she said the house is good," her mother told her.

"Oh and Meghan, could you pick up your feathers, they're a mess!"

"Tell you the truth Mom, i'm not sure if i wanan collect feathes anymore."

THE END

how'd u like meghan?

I think I need to move.....

Nice neighborhood you've created, Tummy. Great stuff.:cool:

Yeah, i bet you would love a house there, but i'm pretty sure they charge extra for lightsabre's :):)

For all the people who wanted a 3rd part to, The Party, i'm too busy now to write it, but to hold you over, here's a Tickle Street chapter starring the same cute little Meghan:)

What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back