• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Earth 2106 Part 1

Innocentgirl87

TMF Novice
The year is 2106; the world’s major governments have fallen in warfare long ago. The only current power system goes under the simple name “The State” and controls the remaining outpost across the earth that still holds human life. They rule with an iron fist and annihilate all opposition, using threats, murder and torture. While oldfashioned torture is still used in some parts of the world, the discovery of “Varcon” an artificial drug that heightens the senses to extreme levels have made tickling an extremely effective method, used by The State in many cases when you can’t risk the life of a prisoner.
In response to The States vicious methods a resistance group has formed, “The Opposition of The State and eternal tyranny”, or simply “The Resistance”. Their actions are as brutal and questionable as The States, but they motivate it with their purpose of freedom. They also use Varcon whenever they can get their hands on it.
Some cities live in peace, just trying to survive. One such is New Falcon City, a small city close to the Pacific. It’s been outside the influence of The State and The Resistance, until now…

Anne woke up as the sunlight hit her eyes. She sat up slowly and made a promise to buy some curtains later today, and then she stood up and got some jeans on, then a white tank-top. She combed her hair in front of the broken mirror in the filthy bathroom, then she jumped into her sandals and went out in the heat. She didn’t get the heat wave, it had never been this bad, but then again, the whole weather cycle had been wrecked by The War, nothing was predictable anymore. She turned a corner and went into a door at a big brown building made of brick, much like everything else. A sign, filled with graffiti and dusting with age said “Post Office”.
She sighed, this was going to be a long day.

Caitlin was hanging out by the bar, trying to see if James was going to show up soon, it would just be typical of him to be late. She saw the bartender eyeing her, soaking up each part of her slim, petite body through her leather suit, and she didn’t care the least. She had more important things to worry about. For a moment she thought she spotted James, but she soon realized she was wrong.
She was getting worried, he should be here now. A guy with a surprisingly stupid smile walked up to her and tried starting a conversation, but she didn’t even try to blow him off, she didn’t even answer. He got pissed and tried making a joke to the bartender about it, and then he slapped her butt. Before he had a chance to go, she had broken his arm and knocked him out. The bartender didn’t care, he knew Caitlin well enough. He asked the cleaners to remove the guy, he was blocking the bar.
Caitlin returned to watching the door. Suddenly it opened, and three guys in military-like uniforms walked in. She almost choked on her drink, then she got up.
“Charlie”, she said to the bartender. “Get me out of here.”
“Alright”, he said without hesitation. He took out a key from his pocket. “The backdoor, now!”
Caitlin started to walk slowly towards the door, careful not to draw attention. As soon as she was out of sight, she rushed towards the end of the building. She got the keys, opened the doors and rushed out into the night. She pulled her cell phone and dialled a number.
“Henderson.”
“It’s me, Caitlin.”
“Caitlin, have you met James yet?”
“No, he wasn’t there. Henderson, they’ve got him!”
“Who got him?”
“The State! They’re here, Henderson, they’re here!”

Anne left the post office late that night, and was ready to just get a drink and go home to bed. Life was easier before she left her parents, but she hadn’t had much choice, they had joined The State, and she couldn’t take that. They formalised everything. She was 19, she hadn’t even had a chance to live yet. She wasn’t about to start working for them the rest of her life.
A guard dog barked from behind a fence, but she didn’t care. She was used to it by now.
She caught a glimpse from something in the alley she passed. A movement? Might be a cat. She walked closer, very careful. Rapists and worse were everywhere. She saw into the alley and saw a man walk out. She got ready to run, but realized he wasn’t much older than her, and wasn’t moving towards her either. He was tall, fairly well built, and wearing a black leather jacket. His short hair was slightly pulled back with gel, and he didn’t look bad at all.
“Who are you?” she asked.
“Not that important, really”, he answered calmly. “What is important is that I’m offering help.”
“I don’t need help.”
“I don’t recall saying I was offering you help.”
“Then why are you here?”
“Random chance really, just bounced into you by accident.”
“Well, ok, then I’m gonna’ leave now, alright?” Anne said and started walking carefully towards the street. “You are gonna let me go, right?”
“Of course, Anne.”
She whirled around, only to see him disappear in the shadows.
"How'd you know my name?"
“Don’t go home, Anne”, he said. “They’re waiting for you there.”
Then he was gone.

Officer Hannah was displeased. Not a little, but really, really pissed. Of course, she showed this by screaming and ordering executions, as usual.
“Jennings!”
“Yes, my mistress?” a short and clearly scared man asked insecurely.
“Jennings, dear Jennings”, she said kindly, which was never good. “Explain to me, WHY THE HELL WE DON’T HAVE THE GIRL YET!?”
“Well, it’s complicated….”
“Complicated? You have the entire police force in the city at your disposal, and you can’t find one damn girl!?”
“Well…”
“Shut up! How’s the prisoner doing?”
“He’ll crack up in a few hours.”
“Not enough!”
“He’s resistant…”
“Double the Varcon dose!”
“Double? But that could….”
“Do it!”
“Yes, Enlightened One. Immediately”
Now, slightly more happy, she walked into the torture chamber. There laid a poor man, nude and strapped to a table, with two robotic arms tickling him. He was screaming, laughing and crying at the same time. Helena smiled and got up on the table, pulling her gloves off. This wouldn’t take more that fifteen minutes….
James insane screams of laughter echoed the hallways.

Last edited:
What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back