• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Star Wars: The Tickling Menace (2) Starring Natalie Portman

Gaius

TMF Poster
[ Continuation from Part 1. This is the first story I've written, so don't judge it too harshly. Enjoy. ]

Clones2.jpg

Although the other maidens resembled her, Amidala had a strong mixture of youth and power which made her beauty intoxicating. Even through her simple clothes it was obvious that she possessed a perfect figure. "Where should I begin, Amidala. Normally I would take hours of exploration on a subject such as you to find your most ticklish spot, but I'm a bit pressed for time. Perhaps you could save me some time and yourself some agony by telling where your most ticklish spot is. Hmmm?”
Amidala stared at the ceiling, trying to maintain what little dignity she had in this unusual predicament.
“This will not accomplish anything for the Trade Federation” she said.
“We shall see about that”, K’ree said casually as she removed Amidala’s royal gown and slid it out from underneath her small form. Amidala now wore only a tight-fitting, black undergarment which stretched to her knees and was held to her shoulders with two thin straps. Her breasts were small, compact, yet perfectly symmetrical. K’ree Soth removed the decorative bands from Amidala’s hair, letting her long dark tresses flow freely. She still wore her white makeup and the red “scar of rememberance” on her lower lip. It would be fun to watch the young queen to lose her composure and dignity.
“Since you are reluctant to reveal to me the location of your most sensitive areas”, K’ree spoke to her like a small child, “I shall begin my exploration”.
And with that, K’ree Soth slipped off both of Amidala’s finely crafted shoes.
“If you’re at all like you’re lovely handmaidens”, she cooed, “then you’ll probably be quite ticklish here”.
K’ree traced her long fingernail up the young queen’s foot, stopping just below her small toes.
Amidala barely flinched, though K’ree’s trained eye could see that obvious look of restrain on her face.
“Oh, surely such a young girl doesn’t have that much willpower..” K’ree Soth quickened the tickling, dancing her fingers between the all ten toes of Amidala’s little feet.
Again, the queen held steady, though it was now clear that she was weakening, as her eyes closed in an attempt to refocus her attention.
“Hm. Perhaps this isn’t your best spot” -K’ree slowly ceased the tickling and strutted towards Amidala’s pitifully exposed midsection- “or your worst spot, depending upon how you look at it”.
Using her sharp fingernails as sheaths, she made short work of the fragile fibers of her fine black undergarment, shredding it so that all areas around her body above her waist and below her breasts were naked. Amidala’s belly was taut and smooth, tender-looking..
“Let’s try here now, shall we?” K’ree Soth glided her fingerpads across Amidala’s soft stomach area, and almost immediately this caused the queen to squirm. Amidala had her jaw clenched in a gesture of defiance.
“Still trying to resist, are we?” purred K’ree as she quickened her movements. She now began to explore Amidala’s sides, where the flesh was unbelievable soft and quite unprotected. Amidala tried to suck in her gut, yet she was so petite, there was nowhere for it to hide.
And for the first time, Amidala made a noise. It wasn’t laughing.. rather, it was like a moaning, as if she were experiencing either a great deal of pain or pleasure.
K’ree continued, gradually becoming more pleased. When K’ree inserted a finger into Amidala’s small navel, she was happy to see that Amidala let out a tiny squeak.
“This is bothering, you isn’t it? Why don’t you just sign the treaty and put an end to your misery, hm?”
“N- Never..” Amidala uttered, her squirming becoming more vigorous.
“Very well, your choice.” K’ree Soth ceased momentarily to bring her hands to Amidala’s already bare armpits. She could tell already by looking at them that they were quite impressionable and soft. This would be most enjoyable.
Soth, using both of her hands, traced a path with her fingertip down each pale, sensitive underside of the arms, from Amidala’s wrists, to her elbows, finally reaching her armpits.
Amidala now felt the effects of the torture. She giggled most indignantly, still struggling to maintain her composture as a young monarch.
“This really is your most ticklish spot now, isn’t it?”
Soth made little circles in the fleshy hollows of her armpits, causing Amidala’s squirming to escalate to thrashing, her giggling into beautiful laughs of agony. She tossed her pretty little head back, her long locks of mahogony swirling about freely, copying her every movement.
Amidala’s handmaidens looked on helplessly, unsure of what to make of the situation.
K’ree Soth now tickled her more vigorously, quickening the tickling in her right armpit with Soth’s left hand while she used her right to stroke Amidala’s flat tummy. The queen squealed and writhed desperately, both in response to the tickling and her false hope of escape.
Suddenly, a blue hologram of Nute Gunray appeared next to K’ree Soth. K’ree ceased tickling and turned to face him, a mischievious grin on her face.
“I take it that the procedure is going quite well, K’ree Soth?”
“Yes, quite well, Viceroy.”
“See to it that she is properly motivated. But I will need you to return to the landing craft for one moment.”
“Very well, Viceroy.” K’ree took another look at the exhausted queen.
“Don’t worry, my dear.. I’ll be back soon enough, I promise.” She said, giving a single poke at Amidala’s armpit, causing her to release a high-pitch squeak of surprise.
Amidala took a moment to regain her composure and catch her breath. This was terrible. She knew she was too ticklish to stand this much longer and she had been humiliated in front of her own handmaidens, no less.
She noticed four guard droids following K’ree Soth out of the room. As the last one left, it passed the table to which Amidala was bound, taking no notice of her. Amidala seized the opportunity and kicked with all her might. The fragile droid toppled over, the fall causing it to collapse and break its cerebral computer almost intstantly. Amidala strained her head to look at the corridor. K’ree Soth and the four other droids had been too far ahead to notice anything.
Hardly daring to believe her luck, Amidala noticed the activation remote for the energy field which held her handmaidens. It had landed on the table, inches away from her bound hand. She struggled a bit, but finally reached the grey, rectangular remote, quickly fingering the activation stub.
A brief hiss later, all five of Amidala’s helpless handmaidens were now free of the energy field. They landed to the floor quickly, though uninjured.
Amidala breathed a sigh of relief.
The handmaidens, in their velvety orange and yellow spectra-fade dye, seemed to float over to Amidala with an odd look of intensity on their young faces. They glanced at one another.. Verde, with her wild tresses of brown hair swishing freely behind her shoulders, in an almost trance-like state. Arielle, whose sculpted physique remained sweaty but still hidden beneath the damp cling of her robes, walked towards her slowly as well.
Amidala spoke up: “Please.. Arielle, Verde.. try to break these bonds, so that we can contact-”
Still in an odd hypnotic state, the two handmaidens positioned themselves at the table, one one either side of her. They raised their small, soft hands above her menacingly, and Amidala saw the sparkle of honey dust which coated them. She was barely able to comprehend, much less anticipate what was about to happen, when suddenly their hands dove into her soft flesh.
“Ahhh.. no! What are you.. wah hah ha ha ha hah!”
Amidala laughed even more than she had before, for the dust made her young skin even more sensitive than it could have ever been before. The handmaidens danced their hands all over Amidala’s little tummy, stroking the area between her waist and belly button, as well as her delicate ribs. Truly, Amidala had been reduced to the helpless little girl she was.
Over her laughter was the booming voice of Soth, though the source of her voice was unknown: “How do you like being tickled by your own handmaidens, my little queen? They have much softer hands than I, and worse yet, they know your worst spots!”
“Oh.. hee hee hah.. no..” she could barely speak during her mortifying torture.
“Yes, I’m afraid so. I’d watch my armpits if I were you.”
Amidala twisted and turned with no effect.. the handmaidens only took advantage of what new flesh was exposed every time she rotated. A sudden, powerful thrust put her onto her stomach, yet now her sides were very vulnerable. The handmaidens’ tickling lessened from a hard tickling to a gentle stroking, which drove Amidala absolutely insane. They teased her body by stroking up and down her sides, from her ribs to her hips. Her lower back was especially ticklish when the handmaidens let a single finger graze her from her lower backbone to her sides.
Yet when Amidala resumed thrashing, their tickling increased once more.
Amidala panted and screamed, her howls being heard throughout the entire palace. Just when she thought things could’t be worse, Amidala found herself rolling over onto her back again, and the handmaidens stroking no longer stopped below the ribs. This time, they went for the worst terrible spot: her armpits.
Amidala’s sensitive pits were slick with sweat, making it even easier for slender fingers to caress. Her arms had been bound high above her head, her face becoming red now even through the white makeup. As the handmaidens became more vicious, Amidala’s face tensed even more, her expression reduced to a sensational grin on her young face, and eyes squeezed shut in agony.
Amidala’s torment continued for what seemed like hours. The handmaidens did not focus soley on her armpits. They often used their other hand to tickle her exposed belly, worsening her screams and overloading her senses. Occasionally they would stroke the tender areas on the underside of her arms, between the armpits and the elbow. Other times, Amidala would be tickled in the flesh just below her armpit, and this variation caused even greater unpredictability and worsened her condition still. There was great variation in the parts of her abdomen that were probed as well.
The black, silky dress Amidala wore was pasted onto her from all the warm sweat her body had produced. The bottom area of the dress, which was the equivalent of a small skirt, was just long enough to cover the unprotected and otherwise bare portion below her waist. Noticing this, Arielle abandoned her post at Amidala’s ventral side and began to glide her fingers up and down Amidala’s naked legs. The skin was just as soft here as it was under her arms. Arielle caressed Amidala’s thighs with her warm fingers, forcing a new squealing to erupt from the queen’s mouth. Her thin dark dress, similar to the color of her hair, was the only thing between herself and the handmaidens. She hadn’t noticed it, but the thin straps which kept the black undergarment on her shoulders had snapped, and now the more she squirmed, the looser the dress became. Becoming suddenly aware of this, Verde seized the slip by the skirt, and pulled it loose from Amidala.

Question

I don't remember exactly how it went from the first story, but didn't Amidala claim in part of Part I, that her feet were extremely ticklish....? In part 2, she doesn't seem effected hardly at all on her feet. Just curious.:confused:

Yea, i want her feet 2 b her worst spot. Natalie Portman is SOOOO hot, and i'd LOVE 2 c her foot tickled.

Off-topic a little bit, i was watching George Lucas' biography earlier this week, and around the end they showed some behind the scene footage of a scene in Episode II: Attack of the Clones where Anakin, Obi-Wan, and Amidala/Padme captured with their arms tied above their heads. I wonder if the cast and/or crew got 2 have a bit of "fun" with Natalie while she was in such a vulnerable position? :devil:

I sure hope Anakin has a romantic tickle scene with Padme in the new movie. It's suppossed 2 b more romantic than The Phantom Menace. Also, i remember in one of the theatrical trailers 4 the new one where they're sitting alone in a field (awwwww) and Anakin made Padme laugh about something. The Queen of Naboo actually LAUGHING! He's GOT 2 tickle her! If he doesn't, he doesn't really love her! Who's with me on this one?

I think you're nuts, LoL.

But if it is highly demanded, I will put out a new edition with more foot tickling. I'm also wondering if these pictures should just be linked since posting them doesn't seem to be working..

Last edited:
ya know theres an old star wars episode one story floating around that fits perfectly with the plot and is totally awesome. i don't know where it is but it has padme getting tickle tortured, and the queen is forced to watch. and padme's feet is extremely ticklish, and some special tickle droid tortures her feet, any one know of this story and where i can find it?

Since the first part was recently bumped, I thought I'd save everyone the trouble of searching for the second part.

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back